- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story contains a loli pred. If this is not your cup of tea, or you're offended easily, then I kindly ask that you check out another story instead. Thank you kindly.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey people. ^-^

Just a short commission that's getting a few chapters. This time containing a loli giantess with a particular grudge against her tiny teacher.

This story, if It wasn't already implied contains an loli. If you dislike this, then I apologize and kindly ask you head back and read something else. If you enjoy it however, feel free to let me know. Or don't, Either works.


Enjoy the story all together. See ya folks ^-^

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Fairview Elementary School

 

Tapping his foot impatiently as he paced back and forth on his desk, John Locklin grumbled as he waited for a particular student to show up in his classroom. It was 4 pm, and school had ended a little under an hour ago. This would normally have been a relaxing time for him especially since it was the end of March, meaning… it was the day before Spring Break. And lord knows he needed a break from this class…

 

The tiny man was a teacher here at Fairview Elementary school. It was a pretty nice district which was why he transferred here having come from a more notorious city which he had plenty of issues with. Kids could be ruthless sometimes. And being only two inches tall was cause for harassment by most children who didn’t learn any manners…

 

But this district was… acceptable. His students were all rather behaved. There had been some issues at first, and attendants had to be called from time to time when his students wouldn’t listen, but for the most part, they all liked him. And then… there was Skyler…

 

Souring as he thought about the obnoxious child, John took in a deep breath before exhaling to calm his nerves. She was an absolute demon! The eight-year-old was his resident troublemaker. His only one, mind you. He didn’t know if she craved attention or not but her pranks were malicious at best, and straight sociopathic at worst… She was a bully, plain and simple.

 

As for what landed the girl in detention with him today (as she usually ended up in four out of five days a week), the child had walked by his desk right before the period ended before leaning over and pressing her butt near the seated man. As embarrassing as that was, what came after was even worse.

 

Wrinkling his nose as he remembered the foul stench of the fart, she had loudly ripped causing his class to go wild with laughter, the tiny man groaned already hating this day. He wanted nothing more than to go home and take a long-needed break from these rambunctious kids. Or at least from the little demon that was Skyler… Speak of the devil…

 

Walking into the room as she slammed the door behind her, was said little girl. Skipping in with a smirk on her face, the eight-year-old had her arms crossed behind her head casually as she made her way over to the smaller man’s desk.

 

She was a bit of an odd sight compared to a lot of little girls. The blonde-haired child had shoulder-length hair put up in pigtails. Her sun-kissed skin stood out giving her a very strong tan as well. Dressed in a pair of overalls and a brown-tinted shirt that had once been a pale white, the girl came up to about 4 foot-1. But compared to him, as it were with almost all the kids in the school, she towered above him like a colossus…

 

Unfortunately, the girl was a bit of an enigma to many of the staff in the school, himself included. The child dressed lazily, but her appearance didn’t give you that at first glance. The only indicator you would get when you saw her was her torn and worn-down clothes. Her ratty and holed black-top smeared tennis shoes. And the all-encompassing stench that seemed to perpetually follow her wherever she went.

 

She didn’t look it at first glance, but she was in fact, a bonified tomboy. She partook in all sports with PE being her absolute favorite class period. The problem was no matter how dirty she went into the period; she always came out even filthier afterward. The girl had a serious aversion to hygiene.

 

As her primary teacher for 3 different periods a day, he had held conferences with her parents who thankfully were quite normal. They didn’t really get their daughter's aversion to cleanliness but always chalked it up to something she would grow out of. After a full 7 months of teaching her, that absolutely wasn’t the case!

 

Standing in front of the tiny man as he stood there with crossed arms, John sighed wanting to pinch his nose from the strong body odor already assaulting him. And that smirk was infuriating. “You’re late! Do you know why you’re here? Do you have anything to say?”

 

Humming loudly as she moved a finger up to her lips, the younger girl looked thoughtful as her smirk widened a bit further. “I guess… Did you know Miss Murphy just left?” Blinking in confusion, the smaller man looked up at the child perplexed. Miss Murphy was usually one of the staff who stayed here late. They were decent-to-work friends. But what did that have to do with Skyler’s detention?

 

Seeing the puzzled look on the smaller man's face, the grinning blonde moved her hands down to the desk before placing them on either side of John much to his discomfort. She was hovering over him now in a rather menacing way that looked out of place on an elementary schooler…

 

“She always stays late. But… I helped her tidy up her classroom before coming over here~ Do you know what that means?” The child cooed down at him. Getting a creeping suspicion as he saw the eerie look being directed at him, a foreign fear began to form. Skyler was a troublemaker who would harass him during detentions constantly. Usually, if she got too out of hand he had to call in another teacher. It was always… Miss Murphy…

 

Gulping as the hair on the back of his neck stood up, John looked away uncomfortably. “I-I’m not sure what you’re trying to infer Skyler, but the fact of the matter is you were late for detention. You know that’s only going to… to…” He trailed off as he saw the child pursing her lips above him.

 

“W-What are you-“ He tried to say before a wad of sticky spit the size of his upper torso crashed into him. Falling flat on his back after being hit with what felt like a bucket's worth of saliva, John coughed furiously and gagged as a sour taste entered his mouth and traveled down his nose. She spit on him! She just spit on him!

 

Crawling to his feet as he hacked, the smaller man looked up at his student shocked but her smirk never faded. “I’ve been waiting a long time for this day you know~ I had it marked on my calendar and everything! But, I couldn’t help but play with you a few times a week. You were just too much fun to resist!” The younger girl giggled.

 

Looking up at Skyler confused and rather fearful now, John glanced towards the end of his desk where a small lift was stationed to help him get off and on the large table feeling fear for his life. This was a first. Even in his old school district, none of the children ever spit on him! He had felt like he was drowning!

 

Following his field of vision, the younger girl smirked before grabbing the backpack she had toted in earlier and dropping it directly in front of the lift. It was clear as day, she was telling him that he wouldn’t be going anywhere…

 

Wiping off his face as he shivered in fear, John put on as stern a face as he could muster and addressed the younger girl. “SKYLER! THIS, IS NOT FUNNY! Knock it off before I call your parents!” He warned. It was usually a good threat. But not today apparently…

 

Sighing, the blonde moved her hands up before clicking the small straps on her overalls as she released them. “I don’t think you get it. The only people left in the school are you, me, and maybe some janitors. No ones gonna hear you scream~”

 

Watching in horror as the younger girl dropped her overalls leaving her in just her dirty shirt and underwear, John started to run. He didn’t know what the child was doing but he needed to get away from her! That was a threat alright, and one she could assuredly back up since Miss Murphy had left…

 

He didn’t make it very far though as Skyler's hand slammed down in front of him. Feeling the wind knocked out of him as he was flicked onto his back, John cried out in pain before grunting as the giant girl's index finger poked his chest hard before she started twisting it *gently*. If she wanted, she could seriously hurt him. But, she wasn’t. At least not yet…

 

“You know you’re the only tiny person in the whole school! I saw lots of videos about you people and I always wanted to play with one. But, there was never any in Fairview. Until you came here! I’ve wanted to do this since the start of the school year!” The younger girl giggled before lifting her other hand up towards her face.

 

Wondering what it was she wanted to do to him, John suddenly felt sick to his stomach as he watched Skyler stick her right index finger up her nostril before scrapping it around deeply. When she withdrew it, his revulsion only grew... Dangling thickly on the end of her finger, was a massive glob of snot... and it was coming towards him!

 

Struggling hard as the finger pinning him down dug into his chest painfully, John screamed up at the younger girl to stop it, but Skyler only smiled. It was a vicious grin that didn’t belong to a child. But he only saw it briefly, as his vision grew clouded and murky as the giant girl pressed her snot-covered digit right against his head pinning him down.

 

Screaming and then immediately regretting his decision as the child's boogers began to seep into his nose and mouth, the tiny man cried frantically and thrashed, but he was simply no match for the younger girl’s finger pinning him down. It was effortless on her part. And a clear sign he could do absolutely nothing to stop her from doing whatever it was she wanted with him…

 

Watching the tiny man thrash as he drowned in her mucus, Skyler picked her other nostril idly before pulling out another glob of snot and adding it to the already large pile she had pressed into her teacher. He looked so funny wiggling like that!

 

Of course for John, it was anything but. Beating his fists at first on the child's finger to no avail, the tiny man began clawing and scraping snot off his face in an attempt to get some air into his lungs… but Skyler simply pressed more snot on him whenever he began to see past the mucus coating him. He couldn’t hold his breath any longer!

 

Digging his nails into the visceral fluids in agony, the smaller man felt his stinging eyes growing dotted from the pain before something smacked him in his face hard. Coughing loudly as the remaining snot was wiped off him before he began gagging and retching from the amount he had already swallowed, John cried as he saw the grinning giddy smile being directed his way.

 

“You’re even more fun to watch than I thought you’d be! Did you like eating my boogers?” Skyler giggled. Her voice sounded sweet, but he could only picture a demon laughing every time he heard her.

 

Feeling his body hoisted up into the air, the smaller man was still disoriented after his disgusting ordeal… but it wasn’t going to get any better. Cupping his nose in revulsion as a potent smell assaulted him, John looked on in misery as he saw Skyler lifting her arm up as she brought him near her armpit. The white fabric of her dirt-stained shirt was yellow and smeared. It was also completely saturated with sweat. This shirt clearly hadn’t been washed in who knows how long.

 

“I hope you like the smell! I had a soccer game yesterday! We didn’t win, but I outran everybody and scored more goals than any of those other dumb girls. Can you tell how much I practiced?” She laughed before pulling the sleeve of her shirt down revealing her hairless pit. Sweat fell down it in rivulets. It was an amount most children couldn’t possibly produce. But somehow Skyler had…

 

Screaming at his student to stop this and being swiftly rewarded by another hellacious laugh, John cried as his body was pressed into the child’s sweaty pit. If he thought the smell was bad before, this was an all-new hell he wasn’t prepared for.

 

Wanting to cup his nose as his eyes began to water, a foul, sulfureous aroma reminiscent of onions and vinegar scraped his navel canal permanently making itself known in his mind. It was absolutely nausea-inducing. But he could do nothing. Especially not after the child closed her arm, sealing him in his sweaty hell…

 

Humming happily as she rubbed her arm back and forth to smear her scent into the tiny man, Skyler pulled on her overalls as she yanked her feet out from her shoes, continuing to strip off her clothes. She had seen a lot of videos about this stuff online before and this was her first chance to experiment! And of course, her favorite genre to watch involved women doing things to tiny people! She had so many things to try out that she just couldn’t hold herself back!

 

Feeling his tears mix with the sweat getting into every orifice on his head, John winced in pain as his student's salty sweat stung his eyes painfully. He couldn’t breathe again. It was just as bad as her snot. He had a sour tartness all over his tongue. His nose constantly snorted up water droplets and his entire body felt utterly drenched. He didn’t know torture could be this horrific… let alone from a child he was supposed to be in charge of…

 

When it almost became too much again as he felt consciousness beginning to fade, Skyler finally released him. But, he didn’t fall free immediately. Instead, adding to the younger girl's uproarious laughter he slid down her armpit and flopped onto her outstretched hand. He was too groggy to care about how pathetic he looked.

 

Spitting repeatedly, the smaller man groaned in pain as he saw the blonde-haired girl grinning down at him. Her adult teeth had already come in, and her canines looked pretty vicious. It added to his already poor visage of her…

 

“Did you like that! I bet it was really smelly huh!” She said excitedly. It was like she was taking pleasure in his pain! Shaking his head weakly not even sure why he was responding, John just tried to catch his breath and recover. He wasn’t a swimmer. So holding his breath was never an option for him…

 

Pouting as the tiny man denied her satisfaction, Skyler shrugged in the end as she leaned over the desk she still stood in front of. “Fine, let me try harder then! I bet you’ll remember this smell!” Her words were giddy. They were spoken like a girl who loved something more than anything else… and apparently, that was his misery for her…

 

Watching with heavy-lidded eyes, John’s immediately shot open upon seeing what the blonde was about to do. Letting out a strangled cry both from the obscenity of it and because he couldn’t believe a girl her age would even think of doing something so vile, the tiny man tried to struggle but much like all his other attempts… it proved useless.

 

Watching in horror as he approached Skyler’s bare butt, the child pulled on her cheeks as she revealed her puckered anus to him. What was she doing?! This was insane! And it only got worse as he neared it. Screaming pleas at this point as he begged the younger girl to stop, his desperate cries fell on deaf ears as the younger girl pressed his face, into her oily asshole.

 

Humming in surprise from the odd sensation, Skyler wiggled her finger around as she rubbed her teacher against her butthole with a smirk on her face. It kind of tickled! She might have to experiment with this more after she was done. But, she had put him there for one specific reason.

 

Grunting loudly as she pressed her stomach into the wooden desk, a loud Pfffffft sound escaped her ass as relief flooded the younger girl's face. “Heh, I was holding that in since last period! Do you want another? I think I have a fart left somewhere just for you!”

 

Wheezing as his face twisted into one of disgust, John tasted the foul aroma in his lungs as Skyler's fart was all he smelled. It was vile. The stench of eggs gone rotten came to mind, but it was so much worse. It was enough to burn his throat causing it to grow dry and raspy. And then, it happened again…

 

Feeling another bombardment of warm and moist rancid air, the tiny man was forced to inhale as Skyler's fart forced its way down his throat and nostrils. He felt lightheaded. This time, he was sure he would pass out. How could one girl, be so disgusting… And then he was pulled away…

 

Hearing a door shut in the hallway outside, Skyler jumped before huffing angrily as she heard the classroom door next to Mr. Locklins open up. So the janitor really was here! That ruined all the games she still wanted to play with her itty-bitty teacher! But it wasn’t a concern. She just had to wait until she got home…

 

Lifting up the tiny man as he weakly wheezed, his body limp and utterly lifeless if not for his drooping eyes, Skyler simply smirked as she eyed him over. “I didn’t tell you why I waited to do this to you, did I?”

 

Raising his head weakly, the tiny man winced as he saw the blurry outline of his student towering over him. “If I did this to you when you first came here it would have only been for a day! You might have left too and ruined the fun…” The blonde pouted before lifting her foot up and slamming it on the desk.

 

Her foot was covered in a ratty hole-riddled sock stained black and yellow… And it was the final destination she planned for her teacher from the moment she walked into the classroom today. “I had to wait a bit, but It was either spring break or summer vacation. And I couldn’t wait that long~” She laughed.

 

Rolling her sock up as sweat dripped down from its scrunched fabric, the larger girl peeled her sticky footwear off as she showed off her dirty foot to the smaller man. Wanting to cry, John could only inhale in misery. The same oniony smell that came from Skyler's pits was coating her foot, but it was ten times worse. Good lord, he really was about to puke…

 

Moving the two-inch man down between her big toe and long toe, Skyler grinned as she shoved his face into a grey and black smudge of gunk that had formed there from the numerous days of walking in her sweaty sports shoes.

 

Feeling something wet squelch into his face, John felt all fight leave him. He was, exhausted. And the toe jam had already gotten in his mouth and nose. Biting down and swallowing if only to let himself breathe for a moment, the foul taste of whatever the hell that shit had been lingered in his mouth.

 

Sobbing, the tiny man craned his neck feebly as he saw Skyler grinning down at him happily. “It’s an awesome plan right?! I waited till today to play with you, because, you’re coming home with me!” She laughed excitedly.

 

Hearing her words but not wanting to believe them, John was forced to as he saw the yellow-tinted sock beginning to rise over his body. “Of course, you’ll need to stay in my shoe for a while. I’ll let you out during spring break, but once school starts again, you’re not going anywhere but here!” Skyler giggled as she pressed down on her sock shoving John’s head back in her toe-jam before pinching his head in place.

 

“I can’t let anybody find you afterall~ There are too many things to do with you in just two weeks! You’re spending the rest of the year with me and all of the summer before I’ll be satisfied! And hey, if they replace you next year, then you might as well just stay as my toy forever.” The younger girl shrugged indifferently.

 

Watching through the slimy fabric as darkness overtook him as Skyler put her shoe back on, the smells from before became overbearing, and this time, John finally did pass out… His thoughts going to all the nightmares he would now be facing, at the hands of his sadistic student…

 

Putting all her clothes back on with some effort, the young blonde gave her foot a hard stomp before giggling as she felt her teacher, or what was now her ex-teacher squish in between her toes. This would be a fun two weeks!

 

Hearing the door opening up, the younger girl hid behind it as a man walked in with cleaning supplies, but he was too engrossed to see her retreating out the way he came from, never noticing her presence…

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the fic. There will be a couple more chapters to come soon enough. Stay tuned.