[Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

With spring break just around the corner, a teacher on his last wit decides to scold his delinquent of a student for what has to have been the hundredth time that semester. Little does he know that the troubled youth might have more in store for him then he soon realizes...


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Nose, Odor, Slave, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 11751 Read: 8496
Published: August 19 2022 Updated: August 19 2022
Story Notes:

Story contains a loli pred. If this is not your cup of tea, or you're offended easily, then I kindly ask that you check out another story instead. Thank you kindly.

1. Chapter 1 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-star (3647 words)

Hey people. ^-^

Just a short commission that's getting a few chapters. This time containing a loli giantess with a particular grudge against her tiny teacher.

This story, if It wasn't already implied contains an loli. If you dislike this, then I apologize and kindly ask you head back and read something else. If you enjoy it however, feel free to let me know. Or don't, Either works.


Enjoy the story all together. See ya folks ^-^

2. Chapter 2 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (8104 words)

Second installment for the story. If you thought the first chapter was heavy with content, this ones worse.


Enjoy!