- Text Size +
Author’s warning.
This story contains actions against juveniles I have put into words my dark desires and how my body reacts to these thoughts when I think about carrying out these actions.
Please do not read if offended by my accounts of what I personally would like to do in this ficticiuos setting. The story contains a lot of graphic detail; I have opened up to you in this and disclosed my private moments alone they only include the more personal stuff. I hope all who read it get some thing from it remember it is only a story.

WARNING
DO NOT READ IF OFFENDED BY THE STORIES CONTENT.

Amanda

I Wish.


Several weeks had passed since Amanda had indulged in her childhood fantasy; her three nephews were now a faded memory to her. She tried to remember their little faces but to no avail her memories consisted of each Childs last day with her, their last day on earth before being callously swallowed alive by their Aunty Amanda.
Andrew wasn’t getting it easy either Amanda needed to have sex every night only giving him some relief when her period came. She found that no matter how many times she had sex it was never enough to satisfy her urges. This frustrated her she was constantly fucking herself when ever these desires came to the surface, which seemed to be all the time.
Amanda’s body was in a constant state of arousal her head filled with erotic thoughts her mind permanently focused on Andrews’s sister’s two boys. She had already started to working on Andrew’s psyche preparing him for the worst. Amanda knew that the time would come when she would once again be dining on her last two nephews soft fleshy bodies, she could taste them already her pussy ached her lube seeped into her knickers a large damp patch formed in the cotton gusset between her legs. She could hear their screams as she used them to gain satisfaction from their youthful bodies. She didn’t have long to wait…..

Amanda made regular visits to her sister in-laws home purely to keep an eye on her future meals; she needed to gain their trust so she spent a lot of time with them, playing games and teasing them. This suited Alison she would nip out to the shops and get some me time, this allowed Amanda to bond with her two nephews. She eyed them hungrily as they ran around playing; her panties wet from her excitement at what she intended doing to them. She played games with them hide and seek being their favorite. She always helped one of them to find a good place to hide, on a few occasions they played the game little Lee lifted her skirt and snuggled into her panties, she could feel his warm breath against her skin it didn’t take his brother long to discover this secret hide away. They both preferred to hide here, and very often they would get in between her legs under her long flowing skirt and crouch down. Amanda although aware that in her aroused state her bodily odors were quite noticeable at such close proximity she never discouraged this behavior in fact she would turn them to face her panties pretending to hide one of them from being found by his other brother. It was all done in preparation for when the time came and they would spend there last few hours in her company. She needed them to be comfortable with this environment after all they were going to have to satisfy her before they left this world for ever.

It was on one of her visits that it happened she was sat down with Alison having a coffee when Jonathon screamed out to his mum, they both ran upstairs to their room but found it empty. They looked in each bedroom in turn but found nothing; Amanda’s heart started beating faster in her chest. Her excitement building at last it had happened they searched the little boy’s bedroom again and eventually found them, Jonathon and lee shrunk just as Andrews’s brother boy’s had. Amanda lifted them up and turned to Alison….she smiled at her “oh dear what’s happened to them?” She walked up to Amanda and spent five minutes in silence as she studied them closely. This amused Amanda it seemed Alison was already beginning to forget her two lovely fair haired boys sitting quietly in her hands. Amanda’s panties were getting very wet at this point the smell emanating from her wet knickers was very noticeable to her. She handed the two boy’s over to her and went into the toilet to try and clean herself up before Adam came home I mean surely Alison would call him to tell him what had happened to his two boys.
Amanda washed her self and went to find Alison; she had placed her sons onto a metal tray on the coffee table in the living room, she was sat staring at them a blank look in her eyes. Amanda sat next to her and put her arm around trying to offer her some comfort. She turned to her and smiled.” I’m really not sure what to do with them…I mean they aren’t very big now.” they both sat in silence Amanda knew what she intended doing to them as soon as Alison gave her the ok to take them home with her. Amanda suggested phoning Adam to tell him what had happened, to her surprise he wasn’t that bothered and suggested she take them home with her, this of course was exactly what she wanted him to say. Once she had them in her grasp she only needed to sweet talk Andrew into letting her eat his last two nephews, having already eaten three she couldn’t see how he could refuse her.
Amanda spent a few hours with Alison only to make sure that her reactions were the same as Peter’s and Samantha’s were, once she was satisfied she collected her quarry and left for her home. She took the two boys’ inside and placed them in the clean bird cage and closed the door, she didn’t intend bothering Andrew in work this would give her some time to plan her next move.

Amanda checked the calendar Andrew would be away on Friday he was not due back until the Sunday night, would this give her two clear nights alone with her nephews. All she needed now was to persuade him to allow her to indulge in her fantasy once more, she had watched as he relieved him self whilst playing back her latest movie more than once. He was fully aware who the three little boys were she had made sure that they looked exactly like his nephews.
Her heart hammered away inside her chest her breathing erratic she was on a high her excitement evident on her face, Andrew would know the moment he saw her what had happened. She was nervous, unsure if he would allow his nephews to once again be sacrificed for her entertainment.

It was only 2.30 pm she went into her two nephews and carried them upstairs to her bedroom, she had changed into a shorter skirt ready, She wanted to see if these two boys would be as accommodating at their new size as they had been when full grown, she asked them if they wanted to play any games. Both boys jumped up shouting out to her. ”hide and seek Aunty Amanda...We can hide in better places now we’re small.” Amanda laughed. ”ok little one’s who wants to hide first.” They both put there hands up.” me aunty pick Me.” shouted Jonathon whilst little Lee tugged at her skirt.” no no aunty pick me you always let him go first.” They started to squabble about who would be first as usual, Amanda sighed.”mm no change here then…stop it you naughty boys or aunty Amanda will have to take you back to the bird cage ok.” ..Both boys lowered their heads.” ok aunty we’ll behave.” They both said in unison.
“Right that’s better you went first the last time Jonathon so we’ll let Lee go this time ok sweet heart.” She smiled at him her deep blue eyes stared at him lovingly, he nodded .Amanda lifted Lee up she asked Jonathon to lie face down on the quilt which he did immediately.” good boy I’ll help Lee to hide now so no peeking ok.” He nodded his little head and turned to face away from her outstretched legs and put his head into the soft quilt.
Amanda opened her legs wide she whispered in Lee’s ear.” where would you like to hide little one.” Lee pointed to her skirt Amanda smiled at him.” ok in you go.” She lifted her skirt up and put him down in between her legs, she smelt of sex. He ran up towards her crutch and snuggled against the smelly gusset of her black lacy panties; she smiled at him and waved as she put her skirt back down over her out stretched legs. Amanda’s heart pounded in her chest in anticipation she could feel his hot breath caressing her sex her pubic hairs sending electric signals to her brain Lee pulled at her knickers sending waves of pleasure through her body unable to see what he was up to she sat there her breathing shallow as she called out to Jonathon to come and find his brother. Lee heard this and seemed to get excited his tugging below became more frantic, she felt her panties being pulled at the seam as little Lee struggled to get inside. Amanda reached down the front of her waist band of her skirt and pulled at the seam allowing him to get inside her knickers; she released her hold her lacy panties covering up his four inch torso. Jonathon went straight between her legs looking for his brother Amanda’s lube had started to flow as Lee’s movements in her knickers sent her brain sexual messages. She reached down the front of her skirt and pushed her hand down the front of her knickers until she could reach her nephews body, she grabbed him and maneuvered his legs into her wet slit and gently pushed him inside her up to his neck so only his head was visible. Lee didn’t complain he relaxed and allowed her to hide him thinking this all part of the game.

Amanda moaned her body reacting to its new source of entertainment, she lifted her skirt up.” Do you think he’s hiding in there Jonathon?.” Amanda trying to act normal even though her body was about to explode into life He nodded and ran up to her black panties, he looked around prodding her pubic area to see if he was hiding in her knickers .he turned around and ran down the bed calling Lee’s name hoping he would answer so he could find him. Amanda put her skirt in order and began to pull on her little captive’s body drawing it inside her wet tunnel, Lee struggled unsure what was happening in his dark sticky hiding place. He called out to her his voice muffled by the soft red flesh that was enveloping his head drawing it deeper inside her, the top of his head disappearing as her entrance closed around it.
Amanda began in earnest pulling on lee’s soft fleshy body her rhythmic muscular movements drawing him deeper inside her; she was already leaking milky spunk into her panties the large stain getting bigger with each small climax.
Jonathon came running back Amanda opened her legs ready for him.”… Have you found him yet?”…he climbed up onto her skirt and walked up her body and sat down on her stomach.” no aunty I don’t know wheeere he could be, I know he’s near by I can hear him calling you.” Amanda smiled at him. ”mm I wonder where he could be; I think I have an idea where he’s hiding.” Amanda’s sexual urges were in control her pussy already deciding her next move, and it had decided she needed something else inside her and Jonathon was just the right size to fulfill her needs. She lifted him of her tummy and pulled her skirt up around her waist pulling it over her head. “There that’s better Jonathon now I’ll be able to insert you alongside your brother, would you like that little one.” He jumped up and down on her hand excited unaware of her intensions.

Amanda pulled her sticky panties down and dropped them on the bedroom floor, Jonathon sat staring at the dark hairy thing between her legs….”what’s that aunty.” Pointing to her vagina Amanda smiled children have such inquisitive minds. “Oh this is Aunty Amanda’s hairy tunnel; I think that’s where your brother may be hiding.” He got up and walked up to her vagina and stood there staring at the sticky globules of spunk clinging to her black wiry pubic hairs. “Yuk aunty you’ve got something in your hair.” “It’s ok Jonathon that’s Aunty Amanda’s spunk why don’t you taste it you may like it, it tastes nice.” He walked up to her and stuck his tongue out licking the thick creamy fluid from her hairs.
“It tastes ok I suppose….where’s Lee Aunty is he in the dark tunnel.” She moved him nearer the entrance.” Call out his name and you’ll hear him shouting back to you…go on little one. You may need to put your head inside so he can hear you calling him.”
He moved up to her wet slit her cavity opened slightly revealing her dark entrance into her sex, he grabbed onto the skin of her thick labia and put his head inside and shouted his brothers name, lee called back to him so he forced his head further inside.” come here little one let me help you.” Amanda lifted his body up and pushed him inside her head first until he was no longer visible. She groaned with pleasure her vagina had never felt so full. She began pulling violently on her captives dragging them both further into her body; she could feel the two hard lumps of warm flesh pulsating inside her muscular tunnel. Her first orgasm flowed through her she convulsed rising her hips off the bed as her sperm pumped out onto the bed sheets. She screamed out as another wave shot through her very being, she turned over her bum up in the air as she pulled violently on her two nephews youthful bodies. she continued using them for her pleasure for the next hour ignoring their cries for help before finally reaching fulfillment.
She lay face down on her bed and fell asleep her poor nephews still trapped deep within her body pleading with her their terror evident in their cries for her to help them escape.
She was awoken by the telephone,” hello “ it was Andrew “hi babe you sound tired everything ok?....listen honey I’ve just been told that they’ve pulled our meeting forward they want me to leave tonight so we can make an early start in the morning.” Amanda perked up at this news. ”um... yeh… ok honey that’s fine I’ll pack your over night bag ready for when you get home.” she paused not sure how to tell him her news.

”I’ve some news for you to babe I’m not really sure how to tell you this, It’s about Alison’s two boys’ I’m afraid they’ve got the same problem as your brothers boys had.”

There was a long silence.” where are they now Amanda.”
“They’re with me its exactly the same I was there when they shrunk….can I have these as well please Andrew, I mean you let me have our other nephews didn’t you.”
She waited for his reply her two nephews moved deep within her slit her muscular spasms gently pulling on their bodies.
“Bloody hell Amanda you can’t keep doing this I’ll have no nephews left.” She laughed.” Andrew these are the only two you have left I’ve eaten the others silly.” He sighed. “yeh… I know and I’m the one who gave them to you to eat remember.
Have you spoken to Alison since it happened and what about Adam how does he feel about it all.... Tell you what you talk to them and if they start acting the same way as Sam and Peter then I guess they’ll be alone any way.” She rubbed her slit a big grin on her face she tried to sound sincere when she replied.” Okay honey I’ll find out how they are and well….. You know the rest; I promise I’ll spoil you forever for this see you later.”

She sat on her bed her fingers playing with her erect clitoris her creamy fluid running out of the base of her hairy slit onto the bed sheets a pool forming between her bum cheeks. She had no intention of ringing Alison as far as she was concerned these little boys now belonged to her, or at least for a little while before she ate them.
Andrew had sentenced them to death just as he did with his other nephews, Amanda hopped of her bed and sat on the toilet to pee she wiped away her creamy discharge and pulled the boys free of there prison.
They were crying uncontrollable she held them gently in her hands stroking their soft skin.” We don’t like the hairy tunnel aunty it smells and its dark inside, all that white stuff is stuck to us…look aunty.” She laughed.” it’s okay little ones that’s only your aunties spunk it won’t hurt you. I’ll let you play in my sink for a little while before its time for me to make a meal out of your scummy little bodies.”
She filled the sink with warm water up to their waists and let them play together; she had a very special game for them to play later on.

Andrew arrived home his tea was ready for him, Amanda had packed his bag ready for his trip, she smelt of lilac from her shower her long dark hair still wet shimmered in the false light. They sat down to eat Andrew asked where the boys were he laughed when she told them they were swimming in their sink. He finished his meal and went to see them before he left. He played with them for a while for he knew they would soon be gone their little lives were about to be ended by his beautiful wife. He still couldn’t understand how some one so loving as Amanda could ever think let alone carry out such a cruel and heartless act, he knew how kind she was the way she always treated people in need with compassion and kindness.

Time was getting on he needed to leave he gave the little boys a gentle squeeze and said good bye to them, a sadness in his heart.
Amanda waited patiently for him to come down her frustration building inside her, she needed to be alone these children were in for a rough night.

Andrew came down a sad look on his face.” Are you sure you have to do this Amanda?... I mean we could keep them here I’m sure they would get used to their new size.”
She smiled at him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips her hand gently rubbing his crotch, his penis reacting to the personal attention it was getting from his sexy lady .They made love where they stood Amanda’s screams echoed through the house as her orgasms pulsated through every muscle in her body.
Andrew got cleaned up he smiled to her once again this beautiful lady had won him over he sighed resigned to the fact that he no longer had any nephews and left.


Amanda went upstairs the boys were still playing merrily away in the sink, she smiled at them.” well it looks like it’s just us three for now although that’s going to change soon I’m afraid and I’ll be alone again.” She jumped in the shower to wash away the smell of her sexual encounter with Andrew. Amanda dried herself and approached the sink where her nephews were playing.” come along then children Aunty Amanda needs to be satisfied again so I’m going to put you into my hairy tunnel again so that I can fuck myself with your soft bodies. ooh look at your at skin its gone all wrinkly from being in the water, you feel so soft mmm.” They giggled as she stroked their soft fleshy bodies; she lay on her bed and placed both boys between her legs. ”now then who wants to go inside my hairy tunnel first” both boys hung their heads.” no aunty mammy always said if we were afraid that we should stay together.”…….”oh that’s a good idea well done mammy, I think it would be much better if you both went inside the same time.” They started to cry” oh come on don’t you want to make your aunty Amanda happy?” They both nodded to her and held up their hands, she picked them up to her face.” tell you what if you go in my hairy tunnel for me I’ll play a very special game with you after .Its like hide and seek except you’ll be running around in these tubes.” they both smiled at her she could see the excitement in their little faces.

“When can we play your game aunty? If we like it can we play it lots of times…pleaseee aunty.” she smiled at them “well this game is sooo special that you’ll play it once and then I’ll magic you into my stools and urine. How’s that for a very special game.” Both boys jumped up and down excitedly “are you able to do magic aunty” little Lee asked her.” why of course she can “answered Jonathon before Amanda could speak. she smiled at them both her warm breath washed over their milky skin.” before we play that game I need you both to go inside my tunnel ok.” They both nodded.” Right boys so that you will not be scared turn to face each other and wrap your arms around each others tummy.” Both boys did as she asked they started laughing Amanda picked them both up holding their bodies gently together and maneuvered them between her legs. Her wet labia was peeled open like a flower her red fleshy interior smelt of sex ,the soft inner ring parted revealing the dark moist interior of her the entrance to her sex.
She lowered them down her moist slit their little feet rubbed against her erect clitoris sending electric signals to her brain; they slid into her easily this large piece of young pulsating flesh. she eased them into her their bodies forcing her entrance to open up, she had never had anything so large inside her as this, she moaned as they slid deeper inside Amanda pushed them in until only their heads were out side her body.

“mm I’m going to enjoy this boys are you ready.” she rubbed her clitoris slowly at first as she pulled gently on her two nephews interlocked bodies, her first orgasm came easily her milky spunk flowed over their faces before running between the cheeks of her bum. This soon changed as she became more aroused her pelvic thrusts increasing as her nephew’s bodies slowly went inside her stretching her muscular vagina to its limit, she screamed out changing position the hard lump slowly making its way into her hungry sex.
With each pull her muscular contractions grew in intensity squeezing their bodies together, she could hear them screaming in pain as each orgasm came and she clamped her legs together to gain a better grip on her warm blooded sex toys. Amanda continued on her journey until totally satisfied she slumped onto her bed her legs open exhausted, her bed sheets soaked from her lube.
She lay their quietly the two little boys moved inside her Calling out to her. ”aunty…aunty we’re stuck aunty.” She smiles to herself happy that she hadn’t hurt them; the next game would wield a different result. She sat open legged on the edge of her bed her sticky labia folded against her inner thighs her tight entrance open her nephews bodies forcing her inner lips apart. She needed to pee, Amanda walked to the toilet her sticky discharge hung from the base of her vagina like pieces of creamy string ”ahh that’s better” her urine flowed from her into the water below.
She wiped herself and went into the spare room her new game already setup on the small table ready for her nephews to participate in her deadly fun, a game with only one winner Her. She rubbed her sex gently pulling on her two nephews bodies she moaned as another orgasm rippled through her body, she held onto the table as her legs gave unable to support her weight her muscular spasms weakening her.
“ whooo that’s so nice, I am enjoying this boys so glad you decided to stay together you make a much thicker member for me to fuck myself with.” Time was getting on she decided it was time for her sweet little nephews to play her sick game with her the last game she would ever play with them. Her excitement was evident she sat lifted her leg and reached inside her wet slit and gently pulled her nephews free a large amount of her fluid run down her leg as the two sticky children were pulled free of her cavernous sex. Amanda groaned as her vagina closed back up returning to its usual size.

She held the boys in her hand they were still hugging each, she smiled at them.” that was so nice I really enjoyed that little ones now its time for our last game before you go to sleep.” She licked their sticky bodies enjoying the taste of her sex mixed with their salty skin. ”mm you taste really nice boys I’m looking forward to our game.”

Amanda had made a long clear plastic tube; the tube was large enough for the boys to be able to crawl through. The tube was around 20 inches of the table the slope enough to force the little boys in one direction down to the table’s edge where it continued beyond the edge of the table the inside diameter getting slightly smaller its end left open. Amanda had made a card board wall which sat over the tube at the table’s edge blocking from view the tubes last four inches. She placed lee into a small shoe box.”You went first last time lee so it’s Jonathans turn to go first this time ok.” She gave him a big smile and waved to him, she lifted Jonathon up and walked over to the table.” right then Jonathon this is your Auntie’s new game, crawl inside this magic tube and aunty Amanda will be waiting to catch you at the other end ready to send you down her magic throat to be turned into one of her stools.” She gave him a big kiss “I’m going to miss you your smiling face Jonathon.” With that she lifted him into the tube, Jonathon eagerly started to crawl into the tube until gravity took over and he started to gently slide down. He shouted out to her laughing loudly, Amanda knelt down beyond the cardboard wall and placed her mouth over the end and waited for her nephew’s body to arrive for her to feed on. She didn’t have to wait long he slid down his head and shoulders going straight into her throat his laughter turning to screams of terror as he slipped into her open mouth, Amanda swallowed immediately the squirming lump disappearing into her throat. She screamed out as her orgasms flowed through her body, her body once again going into uncontrollable spasms.

She collapsed onto the floor her nephews screams emanating from within her stomach.It took five minutes before she able to get back up she walked over to the shoe box.” come along Lee it’s time to join your brother.” her voice was shaky beads of sweat on her cheeks.” are you ok aunty? Why are you crying aunty?”
He stroked her face she smiled at him. ”oh Lee you are such a loving little boy Aunty Amanda’s so sorry but she needs to do this. I’ll miss you little one.” She gave him a kiss and lifted him up to the tube his brother squirmed deep inside her his screams of terror getting louder. She smiled at him as he moved along on his bum inside the clear tube she waved good bye and went around ready to receive her meal.
Lee moved forward his body started to slide forward he laughed out loud enjoying Aunty Amanda’s game, his body gathered moment he approached the card board wall his feet passed under it into Amanda’s open mouth he saw her face and waved to her as he slid into her mouth. His feet entered her throat her gag reflex took over and she swallowed him whole, his laughter turned to screams of terror as he slid into her.
Amanda stood up and went to her bedroom her two nephews screaming uncontrollable inside her, she had her fingers inside her fingering her self franticly her orgasms coming one after another, she could feel their little bodies fighting to survive inside her.
She lay on her bed unable to relax she moved all over the bed her lube spurting from her as each wave of orgasmic pleasure rippled through her being. Amanda’s screams of pleasure drowning out their agonizing pain, alone in the darkness as her acidic juices started the task of breaking down their soft innocent bodies as her digestive process starts in earnest.

They scream out in pain their pitiful voices calling out to her begging her to stop hurting them…. to no avail this only fueled her lust making her orgasms stronger more intense, her body erupting every part of her screamed out for more. she reached a new level of pleasure her fluid spurting from with such force that it hurt, she needed to come down from this heightened state of arousal but was unable to her nephews still struggled as their skin and tender flesh is slowly stripped away revealing the red meat beneath, unable to call out to her the flesh on their faces eaten away by her corrosive digestive soup.
Amanda was exhausted her body ached her stomach still churning as it finished dissolving her two innocent victims little bodies, she drifted of to sleep

Amanda moaned her body ached all over the light streamed into her bedroom, she looked at her bedside clock 10.46.”Hell I’ve slept in.” she lay back down her mind going over yesterday’s events sadness swept over her. She rubbed her stomach her soft skin reacting to her touch her pussy tingled in anticipation she moaned. “Mm it was nice to have had you as my little dinner guests.” She felt nothing no guilt at what she had done her mind once again remembering all the pleasure they had provided before they died inside her stomach.
“Pity Andrew doesn’t have any more little male nephews for me to eat” she laughed her bladder needed emptying her two nephews producing a lot of urine between them. she changed her dirty bed sheets and had a hot shower before leaving for her office her two little nephews no longer in her thoughts She slept well that night .

The next day Amanda spent in her media room compiling her next video the last one had made her a lot of money in donations, forum members were unaware that it was based on reality not fiction. She waited anxiously waited for Andrew to come home her nephews were ready to leave she was determined to hold on until he arrived. It was 6.30 by the time he came in she gave him a huge hug, he smiled at her.” I suppose my little nephews are no longer with us?” She nodded in answer to his question he sat down to eat his hot meal.” shall I run your bath Andrew.” He smiled he knew that she wanted to tell him all about her day with little Lee and Jonathon, how could he resist her Amanda was everything to him what ever she craved he would get.

When he went upstairs Amanda was sat on the toilet her dark hairy sex inviting him in, he undressed and slipped into the hot water.”mm this feels so good babe.” she smiled at him and started to tell him all about how much fun she had with their nephews before they died only pausing to ease out the large stool that used to be her little lee and Jonathon the large turd hit the water making a loud plop Amanda giggled “that was a big one Andy it must be because I ate them at the same time. She wiped herself clean and stood up.” I’m going to work on some new stuff for my web forum babe enjoy your bath I’ll leave your sisters little boys in the bowl so you can say good night to them. He watched her sexy ass as she turned to leave she showed no remorse or guilt for her dreadful act of cruelty. He got out of the bath although he knew it was wrong he had to look at her waste…seeing for himself the remains of those innocent little boys whom he had sentenced to death. He stared at the large perfectly formed lump of excrement; nothing remained except for a clump of dirty blonde hair from their heads he said a prayer and flushed their remains away before returning to his hot bath.

The End.