- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was originally akanobody84's story. I am reuploading it because it was one of my favorites and I think it's a crime to let it vanish. If you are the original author, contact me here and I'll remove it.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This was originally akanobody84's story. I am reuploading it because it was one of my favorites and I think it's a crime to let it vanish. If you are the original author, contact me here and I'll remove it.
Adam sighed as he walked into his AP Chemistry classroom. This was his least favorite subject, and one he had saved for his final semester of high school. He didn’t care much for high school to begin with, being shy, reserved, and socially awkward. That was all about to be in the past, though… only a few more weeks of this, then he could begin to excel in college.

Shuffling over toward his lab desk near the back, Adam walked by a table of the senior class’s most social elite, including Katie, a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed member of the volleyball team whom he both admired and despised, simultaneously. Admired because of her beauty and easy-going personality, despised because she had everything Adam didn’t – charisma, legions of friends, and a high status in her class despite being somewhat absent-minded.

“Hey, Adam!” Katie said. “Hey.” Adam mumbled out. He awkwardly walked to his desk, internally kicking himself for not being suave enough to interact with her beyond a simple greeting.

The class period began with the loud “beep” over the PA system. Ms. Ramirez finished up joking around with Katie and her friends and welcomed her class.

“Okay class, as you know, there’s only about one moth left of this semester… and what have I been warning you about all year? That’s right… your final project!” Ms. Ramirez said. Adam also had a thing for her, her long black hair, the fact that she was only in her mid-20’s, and her Hispanic accent.

The class collectively groaned at the mention of a final project.

“I know, I know… but trust me, you’ll like this one. It’s not so bad… it’s fun! I’m going to divide you up into pairs of two, and each pair will be assigned a different topic.”

Adam’s stomach tightened a little. He hated working with someone else and began worrying about being assigned someone who didn’t like him, or worse, someone who clearly wouldn’t do any work.

Ms. Ramirez pulled out a shoebox. “Everyone’s name is inside, so I can assure you, it’s random!”, she declared. She began pulling small pieces of paper out of the box, two at a time, and calling out the names written.
“Heather and… Julie!” “Yes!!” The duo from Katie’s friend group high-fived each other.

Names continued to be called off, students paired off, yet Adam still hadn’t heard his name. He realized there were only a few names left… and one of them was Katie’s. His heart raced at the thought of being paired with her. “Sure, she’s beautiful, but I doubt she wants to be paired with me.”, he thought.

Finally, the bombshell dropped. “Katie and… Adam!” Adam looked over at Katie’s table and saw her make a face, not one of disgust but confusion and surprise. Her friends giggled to themselves and she mouthed the words “be nice!” to them.

“Alright students, everyone pair up with your partner and I’ll come around and hand you your project information packets.” Ms. Ramirez placed the box under her desk, opened a desk drawer, and pulled out a large stack of stapled-together booklets.

Katie looked over toward Adam, motioning that she would some to sit with him. His palms began to sweat – this is really happening.

“Hey partner!” She said, patting him on the back. Adam appreciated her attempt to be welcoming, fully knowing she would have rather been paired with one of her friends. Truth be told, he was also slightly intimidated by her, having an athletic figure compared to his short “skinny-fat” frame, in addition to being close to a foot taller than him.

Adam stopped his mind from self-pitying to give her a response. “Hey, sorry you didn’t get paired with your friends. I’m not a fan of group projects myself, personally.”

“It’s whatever! Plus, you’re a smart dude, I’m sure we can knock this thing out easily!”, Katie replied.

“Heh… yeah, that’s true.” Adam wanted to say more to her, but his mind was blank. Instead, they sat awkwardly for a few moments until Ms. Ramirez came by with their assignment topic.

Both students reached for the pamphlet and began eagerly sifting through it. “Our topic is… foot odor? What??” Katie said, smirking at Adam, who returned the smirk.

“That must be a mistake!”, Adam said. “Let’s go ask!”

They shuffled over to the teacher, who had now returned to her desk as the rest of the student pairs were looking through their topic booklets.

“Um… Ms. Ramirez?” they said in unison. The teacher looked up from her notes. “Foot odor? Really??” Adam said with a slightly disgusted tone.

“Oh my gosh! That was supposed to be a joke! I forgot to take it out!... But I mean, I guess you could do it if you really wanted. Create a solution that cures foot odor… or something?” Mrs. Ramirez said, giggling. She shifted her eyes to Katie, who began giggling as well.

“You know, I think that’s a great idea! My feet always smell awful, especially after gym class before this!” Katie said, in between laughs. She then pulled off her right sneaker and plopped her socked foot on Ms. Ramirez’s desk. Her sock was clearly soaked with sweat and left a sweat mark on the desk. “Here, take a whiff!”

Ms. Ramirez and Adam cautiously lowered their heads closer to her foot. Ms. Ramirez contorted her face and pulled away. “Whoa, no thank you!!”, she said as she wafted the smell away from her face. “Adam, do you think you can handle that?”

Adam, while not as disgusted as Ms. Ramirez, rolled his eyes at the idea. This is what he had to do to finish high school? Do a project on the smell of a popular girl’s feet? “I mean… I don’t know.” Truth be told, the fact that he was attracted to Katie probably stifled the grossness of the smell a bit. He didn’t have a foot fetish but probably couldn’t tolerate that smell from someone he wasn’t attracted to.

“Come on, little guy! It’ll be fun!” Katie assured. She leaned in closer and whispered “plus, my dad is a chemist. He can totally hook us up with the right solution. It’ll be super easy!”

“Alright… we’ll take it.” Adam reluctantly agreed. Katie lifted her foot to his hand, mocking a handshake. Adam instinctively grabbed the pink sock-covered foot and shook it as if it were her hand. Letting go, a layer of her foot sweat remained on his hand.

“Come on Katie, put those things away! Gross!” a classmate yelled out.

Katie laughed and added, “Haha you’re right. Besides, I could use a solution to this smell. It totally doesn’t help that I’ve had these shoes through all four years of high school!”

Class was coming to an end, and the students began wrapping up their belongings into their backpacks. “Don’t forget! These projects are due in three weeks!” Ms. Ramirez reminded.
________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 - Katie's House

Over the next two and a half weeks, Adam and Katie did not interact much. Katie kept assuring Adam that she had it all figured out. Her dad was, of course, a high-earning chemist and had a basement full of chemicals they could use. They would create a solution similar to prescription strength anti-perspirant deodorant, only in a liquid form. Adam was getting anxious as the deadline was closing in. In a bold move, he texted her asking if he could maybe stop by her house the night before the due date, which was in two days, so he could at least see definitive proof of the solutions they needed and to go over their presentation.

Katie replied with images of bottles from her dad’s company. “Trust me, I’ve got everything we need. But hey, listen, I have another idea that is sure to get us an A, for effort at least! I’ll tell you about it when you come over!”

The next evening, Adam arrived at the address Katie had texted him. Hoping it was the correct house, and not knowing what to expect, he rang the doorbell. Katie answered, notably only wearing volleyball shorts, a tank top, her long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, and… she was barefoot.

“Hey, come on in! Sorry, I’m a hot mess. I just did an hour on the treadmill!”, Katie said, apologetically but as bubbly as always.

“Heh… I see that!”, Adam replied. He stepped in, immediately taking note of her immaculate house. Her family was obviously much better off than his.

“Hmm, ok. So, I have this idea… but it’s easier to show you. Follow me.”

Adam followed her down to the basement, taking note of her long, slender, athletic legs and her ass cheeks just barely emerging from the bottom of her sporty shorts. He sighed, internally, knowing she was something he could never have.

Katie led him down to the basement, which was apparently full of chemistry and other lab equipment from her dad’s work. She opened a cabinet and pulled out an unmarked bottle.

“See? It’s already done… we just need to try it out! So, here’s what I think. I use you as the test subject. My feet will be the experiment group since I’m sure they will be smelling bad, and we’ll ask Ms. Ramirez or whoever to volunteer their feet to be the control group. Here, try this.”

Katie sat on the floor and motioned for Adam to do the same. She lifted her bare foot to Adam’s face. “Take a big whiff and tell me what you think!”

Adam rolled his eyes again, moving his face closer and closer to her sole. He noted that her sole was longer than his face. Her toes were very long and slender, with the second toe emerging past her bulbous big toe. There were bits of floor dirt and lint coating them, and he could feel the moist warm air radiating from them. He took a deep sniff, letting out a grunt of discomfort. They still smelled bad, but not quite as bad as they had in class after her gym class. He began to move his head away, but she pressed her sole up to his face, placing his nose between her big and second toe. “Describe the smell. Come on, you can handle this, I know you can!”
“Well… it smells like… sour… corn chips… sweat, and… body odor I guess.” Adam reported.

“Ohmigod! That’s… perfect!” Katie giggled. She waited a few moments more before releasing her foot from Adam’s face. Adam let out a relaxed breath when it finally happened. He hated to admit it to himself, but her total dominance over him, and all the skin she was showing, was turning him on tremendously. He shifted himself to hide his growing erection.

“Alright. And now we just apply the solution we created to my foot… wait about 15 seconds. And, there. Adam, how does it smell now?”

Katie shoved the big sole of her right foot back into Adam’s face. The damp skin of her sole flushed with his cheeks. To his surprise, her foot actually was now odorless. Adam’s eyes lit up. “Holy crap. It worked!” He said, muffled through his mouth pressed against her foot. Katie laughed and pinched his cheeks with her toes, adding “Told ya this would work, little guy!” In the excitement of the moment, Adam lost control of himself and his affection for her and planted a soft kiss on her foot before grabbing it and forcing it down. “Oh shit!”, he thought.

With a brief confused look on her face, Katie thankfully perked right back up as if nothing happened. “Who would have thought my big smelly feet would come in so handy, right?” Adam’s anxiety relaxed at her response and gave her a high five.

After sitting for few moments of relieved silence, Adam spoke up. “You think this is good enough, though? I mean, it’s fairly simple. This was intended to be a joke assignment, after all. And what was that other idea you had?”

Katie answered. “I’m glad you asked! I had the same fear as you. We need a wow factor put our presentation above everyone else’s. But it involves a HUGE favor on your part.”

“Uh… go on.” Adam said.

“So, my dad’s company also develops nanotechnology. We have a shrinking device. If I shrink you down, it’ll add more validity to our experiment due to your increased vulnerability to smells, everyone will be in awe that we were even willing to attempt this!”

Adam stared in silence, not knowing how to respond. Was she serious?

“Look I know it’s weird, but we already have a weird topic, and it’ll be really cool and funny. Please? For me??” Katie said, with a pouty look.

Adam was so enamored by Katie at this point that he couldn’t say no. But… a shrinking device? He had heard of them, they were only experimented with in laboratories. Katie must be one of only a few households in the world with one in possession.

“So, you’ll do it?”, Katie asked excitedly. Adam swallowed the lump in his throat. “Sure.” (For you), he thought.

“Yessss! Alright, sit in this chair. We do not have a portable shrinking device, so we must do this now. I will set it for its lowest time setting: 24 hours. I’ll take care of you tonight, bring you to class in my pocket, pull you out during our presentation, we get an A… and by the time I get home tomorrow you will grow back to normal size!”

Adam began to object but Katie excitedly and forcibly guided him to an examination-type chair. “This is gonna be awesome… I’m not supposed to use this, so my dad can’t know. He isn’t home right now anyway. Alright, here it goes!” Katie yelled, as she flipped a large switch.

A large laser-like device attached to a large box the size of a refrigerator whirred to life and aimed at Adam. “Hold on Katie, I don’t think I wan’t –“

He couldn’t finish his sentence before the shrinking device activated. An ultra-violet beam of light emitted from the device engulfed Adam’s frame. He felt his entire body tingle with electricity and then numbness… the room began growing around him until he blacked out.
________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 - Sleepover

Adam awoke in darkness. A giant black sheet was covering him with minimal light leaking through, one which he could not locate the ends of. He stumbled around pushing the sheet out of the way. Suddenly the giant sheet was pulled away into the sky. On the horizon, bigger than an entire classroom, was Katie’s face. He remembered where he was and figured it had only been a few moments since Katie flipped the shrink switch. He was still sitting on the examination chair, only he had reduced to approximately just over one inch in height. Another realization struck him – he was naked.

“Peekaboo! Oh, shit… I forgot… it doesn’t shrink your clothes! Oops!” Adam tried talking to her but quickly realized she would not be able to hear him. “It’s alright though, you look kinda cute this way!” Her bubbly voice engulfed his entire being. She reached toward him and used her index finger to poke him in the stomach. Her finger was so large compared to him, however, that it ended up touching his penis as well. Then, gently wiggling her finger up and down, she tickled him. The sensation of her giant finger caressing his tiny frame and exposed member was too much, and Adam began to get an erection. He quickly attempted to hide his shame with his hands.

“Oh, don’t worry. You’re too small for it to matter. I mean… you… not your….”, Katie snickered. She was secretly impressed by the (relative) size of Adam’s penis. Who would have guessed this little dweeb was packing?
“Alright, so let’s run the experiment again, with my other foot and you now at this size.” Sat on a nearby stool and propped her left foot onto the examination chair seat, inches from Adam. Her heel slammed into the cushion with such force that Adam was knocked backward. “Ahh, sorry, I need to remember how light and fragile you really are.”

Katie used the toes of her (cleaned) right foot to grasp Adam and lift him up to the sole of her non-cleaned left foot. “Take a huge whiff… familiarize yourself with the smell at this size. How does it smell? Thumbs up for good and thumbs down for bad!”

Adam couldn’t believe how magnified the odor, heat, and moisture from Katie’s feet were at his new size. It felt like a sauna, radiating a scent that caused him to dry heave. He struggled to lift out his hand and give a thumbs down symbol.

“Oh I bet. Way worse than at normal size, right?” Adam frantically shook his head “yes.”

“Perfect.” Katie confirmed as she grabbed the bottle of liquid solution. She doused her left foot with the stuff and began kneading it into her soles. Grabbing Adam between her thumb and index finger of her free hand, she absent-mindedly used his body to rub in excess solution on her sole, finally coming to a rest near the ball of her foot and holding him there with one finger. “How about now, little guy?”

Adam, spitting up a mixture of foot sweat and solution, so he could breathe, took a whiff, and – their experiment held up. The odor was gone. He gave a semi-enthusiastic thumbs up.

“Fuck yes! There’s literally like no way we won’t get an A on this. Thank you so much for agreeing to do this part!” Adam shrugged his shoulders to hide the total humiliation he was feeling.

“Alright, I have to wrap this stuff up so my dad doesn’t know we messed with it.” Katie said. She lifted her feet away from Adam, leaving him once again alone on the examination chair seat, and began putting everything away, including his clothes. She set their solution aside and scooped Adam up with one hand. Her soft fingertips wrapped around him and once again brushed against his exposed member. She quickly released her grip and he felt himself freefall suddenly, stopped by a soft mesh-like material. Katie had deposited him into her shorts pocket.

As she walked up the stairs to her bedroom, Adam took a moment to reflect on the insane situation he was in. With each gargantuan step, he rocked back and forth in her pocket, bouncing off the side of her toned ass cheek. The urge to cum was building up within him with each of Katie’s movements. This girl, an object of his affection, somebody way out of his league, was completely and utterly dominating him in the most nonchalant and carefree manner.

Katie arrived at her bedroom and closed the door. Sliding off her shorts with Adam in them, she paused for a moment to think about what she was doing. “Oh, so um, hey. It’s getting late, and I need my privacy and all.” Adam crawled out from the pocket of the discarded shorts, and cranked his head high to see Katie’s figure towering over him, hundred’s of feet tall by his comparison, wearing only a tank top and panties. “So… I’m going to place you in my shoes for the evening.” Adam shook his head no furiously in retaliation. “No, listen… if you’re super familiar with the smell it’ll make our presentation that much more legitimate.”

Katie bent down and grabbed one of her discarded pink socks from the floor and her nearby sneakers that she wore at school and gym class nearly every day. She sat down on the floor next to Adam, her legs stretching long past him on both sides. “Listen, it’ll be worth it for that A, okay? And tomorrow you’ll be back to normal size and in your own bed again. No more of my smelly feet!” Adam knew that, at this point, resisting was useless. He threw his hands up as she plucked him from the carpet. Spreading the sock opening wide with her fingers, she dropped Adam into it. Adam tumbled down, deeper and deeper, landing in the toe section. The socks were noticeably hard and crusty from a layer of sweat and grime caked over them, and the familiar stench of Katie’s after gym class foot stench permeated the air. Adam looked up to see one of Katie’s beautiful, giant, blue eyes peering down at him. “Aww. That looks snug.” Without hesitation she tied the sock opening shut, rolled the sock into a ball, and stuffed it into the opening of her shoe. “Goodnight! Only a little longer and then you’ll be done smelling my feet forever!”

Adam’s mind was racing. How could he sleep? This was the lowest, most demeaning, yet one of the most sexually thrilling experiences of his life. He thought about his place in the school. “I am quite literally toe jam compared to people like Katie,” he thought. He was taken aback by her sudden discarding of him – why was she being so nice, yet so willing to immediately seal him in her shoes? And those shoes. The smell of the sock was bearable due to it allowing for airflow, but now that it was sealed in the mouth of her musty old shoes, it was a different story. He could barely breathe, the heat was building up all around him, the air thick and extremely stagnant. There was no way he was ever going to get used to the smell of Katie’s feet.

Although Katie had indicated she was going to bed, she remained active, mulling about her room, using her laptop, checking her phone, all the while Adam watched through a tiny hole in the sock fabric, unbeknownst to her. After a few hours, Katie left the room and Adam faintly heard the familiar sound of a shower faucet. Adam imagined his lab partner in her shower. Caressing herself… wishing she had brought his tiny form in with her.
Some time later, Katie returned, with one towel wrapped around her hair, and another around her body. First dropping her dirty clothes on the floor, she loosened her towel, letting it fall to the floor and revealing her supple body and perky breasts. Adam, still peering through the gap in the sock fabric, gave in to his urges and started pleasuring himself to this sight. She would never hear, or see, or know.

Katie grabbed her laptop and laid down on the ground, still naked. Her legs and feet rested just in front of the shoe which Adam was trapped in. His gaze scanned her legs up, up to her perfectly sculpted ass, back down, down, to her giant soles, which were facing up, on full display, being the closest thing to him. Almost mocking him. Adam became fixated on them, watching carefully as Katie playfully wiggled her toes, an assuredly unaware act. The flesh of her soles wrinkling and relaxing, over… and over… it was almost hypnotic. Snapping himself out of a near trance, Adam realized he was still pleasuring himself, and hard as a rock. While staring at her feet. “Oh God… am I starting to enjoy this?” he thought. He didn’t care. He had to finish.

Katie rolled on to her stomach and began to finger herself. Though her large feet were mostly in the way, blocking his view, he could just barely get glimpses of her exposed pussy. Katie continued to pleasure herself simultaneously, unknowingly, along with Adam. This sent Adam over the edge. He climaxed, releasing a massive load onto the inside of Katie’s sock. She would never notice, it was already very crusty. A wave of exhaustion and relaxation hit Adam, and he nearly instantly fell asleep.

****************************************
Katie’s dad stepped into his house, which was silent. He was tired of these late shifts, he always arrived home after midnight and never got to see his family awake. Before heading up to his bedroom to crash, he went down to his basement lab to drop off a few supplies, along with a new chemical solution intended for shrunken inanimate objects.

Flicking on the light switch to his lab, a quick scan of the room revealed that everything seemed to be in order – save for one unlabeled bottle of solution. He simply must have forgotten to put it away from the night before. He placed it in the cabinet and set his new bottle of solution just outside the cabinet – he would be experimenting with it tomorrow. Closing the door to his basement lab, he retreated up the stairs and went to his bed. He did not set an alarm – he intended to sleep well after his wife and Katie left for the day.
________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 - Presentation

Adam was jolted awake by a sudden falling sensation. He screamed a tiny, pathetic scream as he fell out of the sock, his fall cut short by Katie’s soft, warm, palm. “Wake up, lab partner! Are you ready for the presentation? I’m pumped! They’re going to freak out when I pull you out.”

“Pull me out? Was she going to leave me sealed up all day??”, Adam wondered. He could see that Katie had already been awake for a while and had taken extreme care to look stunning. Meanwhile, he sat there, pathetically, in her hand, naked, stinking of her feet, covered in her sweat, looking and feeling more pathetic than ever.

“Don’t worry, I won’t subject you to my feet again… until our presentation, of course! Here, I chose shorts with nice comfy pockets for you. Unfortunately, AP Chemistry isn’t until sixth period, so you’ll have to tough it out in my pockets until then.” Katie gave him a wink and poked him in his soft belly once more, this time intentionally prodding his penis with a playful wiggle yet acting like she couldn’t perceive the action. She dropped him into the side pocket of her shorts, which had a zipper. The zipper closed, sealing Adam’s fate… until six period, at least.

Before heading out to her car, Katie went down to the basement lab to grab their chemistry project solution. She saw that her dad had moved it off his desk and back near the solution storage cabinet. Unscrewing the lid, she brought it to her nose. It smelled different than the night before. But it was the same, unmarked bottle. “Maybe it smells differently after it sits for a while?” she wondered. She shrugged and tossed the bottle in her backpack.

Adam listened attentively to try to make out the beats of Katie’s day. She drove to work, with him plastered to her warm outer thigh. She stopped to get Starbucks. She took a calculus test, during which Adam could tell she was stressing out as her leg was mindlessly bouncing up and down the entire time. Simultaneously jerking him off and making him sick to his stomach. She ate lunch – “hey, I’m starving, why hasn’t she provided anything for me?” Adam thought. Then came gym.

Katie slid her shorts down containing Adam and begun changing into her gym uniform. Through the now exposed pocket fabric, Adam could see the naked forms of Heather and Julie, Katie’s equally hot friends. Katie’s body was hovering above him, giving him a more detailed view of her pussy and ass folds. Katie bent down over her shorts, unknowingly flashing her exposed privates just inches above Adam’s field of view. Adam could not believe the relative luck he was having during this “peep show.” His gaze was cut short when she then swiftly grabbed her shorts off the floor, wadded them up, and stuffed them in her smelly gym locker. Adam contemplated leaving her shorts pocket to attempt to spy through the air slits in the locker door… but decided against it. Besides, soon he would be on display, naked, in front of his chemistry class, albeit at just over an inch tall. He absolutely could not get a boner in front of the class. Now was time to rub one out.

Adam looked down at his throbbing member, remembering that at normal size, it would be eight times his current total height. A fact he was rather proud of. In fact, it was one his only physical attributes he felt confident about.

Continuing with a long, slow, sensual fap session, Adam’s me time was cut abruptly short when the locker door began to rattle as it unlocked. Holy shit, had it been 45 minutes already?? Katie yanked her shorts from their resting spot, and, before putting them back on, whispered “alright, chemistry time!” into the pocket, giving the visible lump inside a pat with her fingers. “I better hurry so I’m not late!”, she added.

Katie stepped into her shorts and harshly yanked them up her legs, tangling and trapping Adam’s pocket fabric to her inner thigh, inches from her pussy. Adam could smell the musky, sweaty after-gym sent seeping through the many layers of fabric and into his nose. Katie moved at an abrupt pace toward chemistry class, her thigh muscles rubbing Adam back and forth as she paced the halls to her next class.

“Oh god.. oh god..” Adam began to hyperventilate. He was hard as a rock and only had a few minutes to get off before he would be exposed, per their agreed upon presentation. WHY couldn’t he cum??
Katie burst into the chemistry classroom and was greeted by Ms. Ramirez. “Your presentation is today, are you ready?” Ms. Ramirez asked.

“You betcha!”, Katie replied. “Oh, and Adam’s … running a little late, but he’ll be here.” Katie plopped down in her seat, once again trapping Adam near her pussy. She squeezed her thigh muscles to acknowledge Adam, who, out of exasperation, used his fist to punch the side of her thigh muscle as a response.

Class started, and of course, Katie volunteered to go first. “It’s now or never,” Adam thought. He rubbed himself furiously, but to no avail. He was clearly to overwhelmed to cum.

Katie god up and approached the front of the class and placed her bookbag on a nearby desk. “So, um, hey everyone, It’s me, Katie, and my partner is Adam. He should be showing up any minute now. Our topic was foot odor!” Katie grinned, and the class laughed, not believing her. “No, seriously! Our assignment was to develop a chemical solution that can completely neutralize foot odor. So we mixed a compound of ingredients commonly used in prescription strength anti-perspirant deodorants. Aactually, here is Adam, right now.”

Katie pulled Adam from her pocket, holding him up to the class, who let out a collective gasp. “How the hell did you guys get access to one of those shrinking devices?” asked one of the students.

“Well you see, my dad… pretty important guy… I can’t really go into it!” Katie said with a smile and a wink. “But the point is, by making Adam this tiny size, he can detect 10 times the odors that we can at our size, making him the perfect test subject to give feedback on our foot odor solution. Here, I’ll pass him around, so you know it’s really him! But be gentle!”

Katie placed Adam first in the hands of her friend Heather. Heather giggled and smiled, dragging her finger up and down his torso. She then handed him off to Julie, who loudly exclaimed, “oh my god, he’s naked!”
Katie interrupted, “Yes, the shrinking device doesn’t shrink clothes with humans. But it’s nothing you all haven’t seen before! Be mature!”

Adam couldn’t possibly feel more degraded and pathetic than being passed around by his students like a toy, each one of them prodding and tickling him, with several students snickering at the fact that he was rock hard. “Aww, he’s so cute!”, said Ally. “That’s so fucked up.”, James added.

When it was Jessica’s turn, she brought Adam up to her lips, and parted her mouth open. “We could literally fit him in our mouth.” She stuck out her tongue and brought Adam closer to her mouth, her warm breath engulfing him. Just as his feet touched the tip of her tongue, Ms. Ramirez yelled “Jessica! Stop!”

Jessica pouted and plopped Adam into the hands of her neighbor, Brittany. Brittany lost her grip, and Adam fell into her ample cleavage. She squeezed her breasts together using her arms, saving Adam from from sinking into the depths of her shirt. “Careful guys, he’s kinda slippery!”

Finally, Adam was passed around all 22 other students and back to Ms. Ramirez, who took her turn to admire him in the palm of her hand. She mouthed, “wow”, while patting his head. Adam could clearly see his teacher’s eyes fixated on his hard on.

Katie continued the presentation. “Ms. Ramirez, do you have a problem with foot odor?”

“Well no, not really. I mean, I don’t think so.”, Ms. Ramirez replied.

“Would you mind volunteering for our demonstration, then?” Katie asked.

“Sure, why not.”

Katie instructed the teacher to remove one of her boots and socks and place her foot on her desk, to display to the class. Grasping Adam in one hand, she used her free hand to do so. Katie put her face relatively close to the teacher’s soles and smelled them. “Hmm, you’re right, I can’t really smell anything! Perfect! Now, could you take Adam and press him against your sole? Adam will tell us if it smells normal or bad from his reduced perspective.

Ms. Ramirez opened her palm, smiled at Adam, and then leaned forward to reach her sole. She used her fingers to press Adam against the ball of her foot. “Good, now hold him there for 15 seconds.”
Adam tried to distract himself from his horniness and took a moment to study his teacher’s sole. It was less long, slender, and more thick than Katie’s soles, but more manicured and cleaner. In all honestly, it wasn’t all that bad. Of course, just like Katie, Adam had the hots for his teacher as well.

“Adam… how is it? Adam? Yo, don’t fall asleep on us!” Katie said, as the class laughed. Adam pulled himself together and gave a thumbs up sign. “He says it doesn’t smell bad, right Mrs. Ramirez?” She observed his tiny hand signal and nodded.

Katie picked up Adam from the teacher’s grip. “Alright, now the grossest part. My feet always smell SO bad, especially after gym class!”

“Hell yeah they do!” Said Julie.

“Oh be quiet, Julie! Yours aren’t any better!”

“I’ll bet you they are! Let’s ask Adam!” Julie quickly propped up her feet adorned with well worn out size 9 flats and kicked them off, revealing her soft, pale, pinkish soles to the class. “Do it, Katie!”

Katie rolled her eyes and sighed. “Fine, Julie. Only for you!” She brought Adam up to Julie’s soles. “Oh my gosh, he tickles!” She said, as she pinched him between her toes. “Here, get a really good smell.” Julie slipped one of her flats back on, trapping Adam in the toe section.

“That’s enough Julie, it’s not a contest!” Ms. Ramirez proclaimed.

“Alright, fine.” She kicked her flat back off and brought Adam to her face still using her clenched toes. “What’s the verdict?” Adam shook his hand, giving an “ehh” gesture. Julie’s feet smelled worse and were sweatier than Ms. Ramirez’s, but nowhere near as bad as Julie’s typical stench.

Katie placed her open palm under Julie’s toes, gesturing for her to release her grip so she could continue the presentation. “Alright. Adam is now going to confirm that my feet smell way worse than Ms. Ramirez’s – and Julie’s do.” She sat down in a chair, pulled off her famously worn sneakers and pink socks, and plopped her huge size 11 foot down on a desk in front of her, facing the class. She wiggled her toes. “Jeez, they’re really bad today!”

The class groaned. “Don’t worry! We have… a solution! Just wait. Anyway, I will now press Adam to my foot so he can confirm the horrid smell.”

Katie heled Adam between her thumb and pointer finger and accelerated him toward the instep of her foot. Adam once again studied her sole closely, noting that they were decidedly more attractive than his teacher’s and Julie’s. Wait, attractive? Was this predicament causing him to have a genuine foot fetish? But – the smell. It was horrid. The strongest and worst it had been through this whole ordeal. Adam waved his thumbs down signal frantically.

“And there ya go, definite thumbs down from Adam! Haha.”, said Katie. “But, now we will apply our compound solution and the stench will be completely removed, even at Adam’s nano-scale. Watch!”

Katie placed Adam on the desk and got up to grab the bottle of solution out of her backpack. She sprayed it all over her sole, rubbing it in, putting on a display for the class. “There, my foot is covered in the solution.” She dried her hands off on a paper towel and went back to her chair, placed her feet back on the table in front of Adam, and picked him up once again.

“Adam will now confirm that the odor has been completely neutralized!” Katie said as she forced Adam back toward the base of her foot, just centered above the archway. “There!” She rolled him around on her sole, up, down, left, right, making sure to coat Adam and her foot with as much solution as possible. She stopped her hand movement and pressed her finger into his stomach, with his back to her sole, holding him in place so he could respond. “What’s the verdict, Adam?”

Only, Adam couldn’t move. Something was different. He felt a burning sensation all throughout his body which had rendered him immobile.

“Adam? You alright there little guy?” Katie said in a concerned tone. She removed her finger pressure from Adam, only he did not fall off her sole. Rather, Katie’s mouth fell open as Adam’s entire form absorbed into her sole rapidly. She wiggled her toes in an attempt to shake him off, but the transformation was already completed. Adam appeared as nothing more than a one-inch tattoo of himself on the skin of her sole.

Completely perplexed at the situation, Katie stared up at the class, who were staring back at her, mouths agape. Finally, Katie interjected. “Well, well uh… it looks like Adam enjoyed the smell of my feet so much that he wanted to be with them forever!” The entire class burst out in an uproarious laughter, including from Ms. Ramirez, who got up from her seat to take a close look at Katie’s sole. She ran her thumb up and down the “tattoo” of Adam, noting that he was completely smooth and part of her skin – except for his penis, which still protruded outward.

“Oh.. my… GOSH! That is… hilarious! Presentation over – you both get an A+!”, Ms. Ramirez confirmed.

Katie breathed a sigh of relief and smiled, making a bowing gesture from her seat. She brought her sole closer to her face to have a close look at her new tattoo of Adam. “Told ya we’d get an A little guy!”, she said as she prodded the area of his head with her finger. Katie observed the slightest twitch in Adam’s facial expression, confirming that he was, in fact, still sentient.

Katie pulled her pink sock back on over sole, still as smelly as before, and tied her shoe tightly, sealing Adam’s fate. She continued the rest of her school day as if it were any other day.
________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 - Final

Adam was mentally in absolute panic mode, but he could not move. All he could do is think. And observe. Oh, and smell, and taste. The solution must have amplified his senses because all he could smell and taste was the rank stench of Katie’s foot odor, 100 times what it had been before. He could not even gag. He also came to another disturbing realization – due to having been on the verge of climax during his transformation, Adam was seemingly locked into a perpetual state of absolute arousal. His protruding cock, still hard, the only part of him not absorbed into Katie’s sole, felt waves of incredible pleasure as it rubbed back and forth on the fibers of her sock.

Katie arrived home from school, though it would still be a few hours before she removed her foot prisoner from his socked purgatory. She finally did, slowly peeling away her now sweat-soaked pink sock to reveal the foot which contained Adam. She sat, legs crossed, with her sole facing up, and poked at the spot where Adam formed.

“Hey… Adam…”. Katie paused, unsure of how to continue. “Look… I’m sorry this happened to you. I can’t tell my dad we used his stuff or he’ll kill me! You understand, right? Let me sleep this off and we’ll figure out a solution tomorrow. But hey, you were a great lab partner for sure!”

With that, Katie turned her foot back to the floor and continued about her evening, eating, browsing Facebook, not acknowledging Adam at all. Katie lied on her stomach, feet up in the air, and finished up an upcoming paper that was due. All the while, she scrunched her toes continuously.

Adam came to another realization. Every time Katie scrunched the toes of “his” foot, his protruding penis filled with immeasurable pressure and pleasure. Every scrunch of her toes was like an explosive orgasm for Adam, yet his ejaculate was still too small to be noticed by Katie. She also mindlessly rubbed the toes of her other foot across him.

Adam could only panic in between orgasms. “Tell.. your.. dad.. so.. he.. can.. help.. you.. BITCH!”

Katie soon went to bed that night, still not acknowledging Adam, leaving him alone, far away at the bottom of her sole.

********************

Katie finally got up the courage to confront her dad, but she would approach the situation cautiously. “Good morning, Dad!” She said, cheerfully.

“Good morning sweetie. What brings you down to the lab so early?”

“Well, actually….” Katie pondered for a moment as to what to say. “Yesterday in our Chemistry class we were discussing nanomolecular solutions, like the stuff you guys make that can morph shrunken objects to be absorbed into other objects. By any chance, do those work on shrunken living things, and if they did, would the process be reversible?”

Katie’s dad explained, “Well, we haven’t shrunk many living things yet… it’s too dangerous. But I would say the process would be reversible… though only up to about eight hours.”

“…Oh. I see.” Katie’s heart sank, realizing what she had done by not telling her dad the situation the previous night.

Perplexed, Katie’s dad wanted to know why she was asking these questions.

“We were just curious, is all. Thanks dad.”

Katie left the basement and got ready for school once again, putting on her patented pink socks and abused sneakers. She did not acknowledge Adam, she wasn’t ready to deliver the news. But Adam had heard everything.

After spending the school day without leaving Katie’s sock and unable to hear anything outside of her shoe, nine hours later she removed her sock to address Adam.

“Hey… little guy… so here’s the deal. This is irreversible. I’m sorry. I’m so.. so.. sorry.” She used her finger to caress the area of his face, hoping this would comfort him. “I also spoke with Ms. Ramirez and the school. They’ve agreed to cover this up because, since there isn’t really anything we can do about it, it wouldn’t be fair to limit my life and my future success in any way over something I can’t fix. So… yeah. Again, I’m sorry. But you’re stuck as my foot forever.”

Adam was seething with rage, yet still compounded by his inescapable state of perpetual arousal. After busting his ass throughout school, doing all the extra-curricular work he could, specifically avoiding people like Katie, and poised with a solid future and college scholarships abound… he would now be a blonde girl’s foot, forever.

“I can’t say I’m going to acknowledge you very often. Gotta think about college and my future, ya know?” Katie flexed her toes as if to say goodbye, shooting more pleasure through his cock once again.

At least he had his cock. At least there was that.

“Oh, and one more thing.” Katie said. She plucked up his tiny member between her fingers. “I’m sorry, but this is really bothering me….” She produced a pair of nail clippers, pressed them to the base of Adam’s cock, and… *SNIP*

Katie rubbed her thumb over the once again smooth spot where Adam had absorbed. She couldn't feel anything other than her own foot skin. "That's better." She scrunched her toes, observing how Adam distorted along with her foot folds. Patting him on the head one final time, she added, "hang in there, bud. I'm sure you'll get used to your new form in no time. I'm not going to be treating my foot differently, which should help you adjust faster. Anyway... I gotta get to volleyball practice!"

With that, she grabbed her pink socks and shoved Adam into one. Adam could feel that these were still the same unwashed socks from yesterday. Their crusty fabrics scraped across him, and he could once again taste and smell Katie's foot stench, amplified. Within moments, Katie slid on her tennis shoes. Adam's world went dark, silent, and uncomfortably hot.

With his penis now removed, Adam could feel no more pleasure. Nothing but anger and agonizing arousal that could never be released. Anger and arousal over the fact that he was, and forever more, would be nothing more than a small tattoo on the bottom of Katie’s foot.

The End.
Chapter End Notes:
This was originally akanobody84's story. I am reuploading it because it was one of my favorites and I think it's a crime to let it vanish. If you are the original author, contact me here and I'll remove it.