- Text Size +

Alaysia and I’s relationship had always been rocky. I had broken it off with her several times when I was no longer feeling attracted to her. What I had never done, however, was cheat on her – although I almost did once.

Her friend Jackie and I had been talking and there was a time that we had even talked about having feelings for one another. This went back to when we first started talking, before I met Alaysia. We had even met at her house to have sex once. Unfortunately, nothing came of it because her sister and her sister’s friend were there. I wound up meeting Tippy, who I dated for four years prior to Alaysia, a week and a half later and that was the end of that.

Many years later, however, with Alaysia and I not speaking at the time, I began talking to Jackie again and we planned to meet and kiss for the first time. I had seen her lips in photos, and she sent me the red lips emoji often, telling me how bad she wanted to kiss me.

We went on a date to the movies once. That was my chance to finally kiss her. She sat right next to me, and I had thought about leaning over to her and kissing her a few times. In the end, however, nothing came of it again.

Jackie has a son now, and I’m not about her having a child after I tried getting with her, so I all but cut her out of my life. When I told Alaysia about this, however, she was extremely angry that I tried getting with her best friend and told me to never speak to her again.

I’m in New Brunswick now – Rutgers University’s College Avenue campus, to be precise. I’m sitting in the Barnes and Nobles up the street from the train station. I’d been planning on coming to Rutgers once I was done at Middlesex County College down the street in Edison, but still had a couple semesters left before that.

As I’m sitting there, reading the latest James Patterson book, I begin to feel the ground shake. Each time, the shaking becomes more aggressive. Eventually, it becomes so aggressive, books start falling from the shelves. What’s going on?

Others began to panic, as well. I went downstairs – I was on the second floor – and went outside to see what was going on. That’s when I saw it – well, her.

Alaysia stood at almost fifty feet tall. She was completely naked and coming towards the Barnes and Noble. My jaw dropped when I saw my presumed ex-girlfriend towering over the city. She looked down at me when she saw me.

“There you are!” she bellowed. She then leaned down and tried to grab me, but I was too fast. I ran as fast as I could, down the hill toward the train station. How had she gotten so big? What did she want with me?

All the people in the city began running and screaming from the giantess as did I. I ran all the way down to the end of the street and took a right onto George Street.

“Where do you think you’re going?” the bellowing voice of my ex-girlfriend said. The ground began shaking like an earthquake had hit us again as I continued to run. Alaysia was coming after me now, stepping on people and cars as she walked over the city she towered over.

I continued to run until I reached the Bravo Supermarket. I’m not sure why, but that’s where I ran into.

Meanwhile, Alaysia had lost sight of me and now turned her attention to the other tiny people around her. She began picking people up.

“I sure am hungry,” she said. “and you all look so delicious.” She laughed evilly as she opened her mouth and dropped people into her mouth, swallowing them whole. She even picked up the train stopped at the station and held it over her head, her mouth still open. The doors of the train were open, and the tiny people were holding on for dear life as the giantess continued to shake the train until people started falling out and into her mouth.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy,” she said as she swallowed the people. She then continued walking around, looking for me.

I saw her cast a shadow over the supermarket I was in. The people inside had all left, but I didn’t because I was trying to hide from her. I went over to the door and saw my giantess ex-girlfriend towering over the supermarket, her belly being so big, it covered her FUPA.

She then lifted a foot and brought it down on the building, destroying it entirely. Luckily, and unluckily for me, I escaped before I could be stepped on. I was now out in the open. I ran over to the tallest building on George Street, an apartment complex, and began to run up the stairs.

Alaysia walked over to the apartment building and looked in the window. She saw me running up the stairs and smiled evilly. I screamed as she saw me.

“Gotcha!” she said, She slammed a giant fist through the building and grabbed me with two fingers. She then brought me to her face.

“How could you go behind my back like that? Especially with my best friend?!” she asked. “I thought you loved me,” she said.

“I do love you, Alaysia! I’m sorry!” I begged.

“It’s too late for sorry now, little boy,” she said. “You’re nothing but a snack to me now, and this big girl is still hungry.” She laughed evilly and licked her lips before opening her mouth, bringing me closer to it. She also rolled her tongue out of her mouth.

“Alaysia! Please! Don’t eat me!” I yelled. It was no use, however. She put me in her mouth, closed it and swallowed me whole. She then let out a big burp.

“You sure are tasty, Stephen,” she said, patting her large belly. She wasn’t done, however.

The way she had grown was by drinking a mixture of some stuff she had ordered online. That mixture was now ready to be passed.

Alaysia squatted down, her giantess FUPA dangling like a giant ball, and she began peeing on New Brunswick. She also let out what was to her a small fart, but it was big enough to knock down a building. Once she was done peeing, she stood up and waved a hand behind her butt.

“The fart was just a little extra,” she said, laughing again.