- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
My first one-shot story, hope you enjoy!

“This is going to be fun.”

 

Aimee was a young woman with long black hair, clean skin, and a curvy body. She was in her early 30s and stood at a decently tall 6’1”. Her husband, Jack, was the same age, though was a more average 5’6” in height.

 

The two had a very intimate relationship, often finding new ways to spruce up their love life to make things fun and exciting. However, Jack worked at a business firm, and his current position involves him running around all day completing errands, running him haggard so by the time he’s finally home, he’s too tired to do anything.

 

Aimee’s been wanting to do something to cheer her husband up and relieve his stress, especially since they haven’t had any real “bed talk” in a while. Which is why tonight she was busy giggling to herself, dressed up in a pink bath robe, holding a non-descript bottle in her hand: a bottle that contained a shrinking formula.

 

She couldn’t believe it when, at one of the get-togethers with her girl friends, she witnessed firsthand the impossibility of a drink that shrunk you down to a tiny size. The woman had taken it and emerged out of her overlarge clothes at 6 inches, the size of a doll, playfully showing off to all the large dumbfounded faces, before then revealing to them if they ever needed a hook-up, she would help with her “source”.

 

Aimee had no idea where she was able to get something like this, and how, and had no idea she would ever had a need for it. But thinking about how she would typically be the dominating force due to the size difference between her and her husband, and always imagined what it would be like to be the one on the receiving end at a much smaller size, she decided to jump at the chance of this opportunity. Plus, she figured this might be the best possible surprise and reward to give Jack for working so hard.

 

Popping open the top of the bottle, she prepared to dig in. She knew from her friend that the amount drunk correlates with how much height you want to lose. It could be as little as losing a few inches, or increasing it to end up a few feet shorter, or to only a couple inches tall, or to less than an inch tall, or even as she cautioned, shrinking to an absolute microscopic state.

 

She obviously wanted to avoid those levels at all costs, but had an idea of what size she desired. Putting it over her mouth, she let several drops fall out the top, swirling in her mouth before swallowing. She quickly put the cap back on the bottle and put it on her corner desk beside another bottle, which was the growth antidote also provided.

 

She sat there on the bed contemplating over the taste, thinking about how it didn’t have any flavour at all. However, soon the effects started to hit her. Her legs standing on the floor of the bed as she sat on it suddenly began to rise, as if the bed was an elevator extending on upwards. She looked at her hands to see the arms of the bathrobe becoming increasingly baggier, folding inward into her body. Her head was being consumed by the robe, while all she could do was stare eyes glaring and speechless as her body increasingly condensed inward, while the weight of the robe pushed her downwards. And as she lie on her back, covered completely in darkness, the shrinking stopped.

 

All that seemingly remained left of Aimee was her bathrobe hanging halfway off the edge of the bed. But then, a little bump started to move from the middle, skittering around trying to find an opening. Eventually, she managed to find a bright light that she followed, crawling out of the robe’s arm, emerging in the now giant world.

 

Aimee had shrunk herself down to just about 2 inches, around the size of a mouse. She stood on the now large expanse of her bed completely in the nude, admiring its new size. It was already a decently sized bed that fit her and Jack comfortably, but now to her it was big enough to fit a whole house on it.

 

She carefully stepped over to the edge of the bed, feeling the density of the sheet’s fabric with her bare feet, frightened at the great height difference between her and the floor. She knew the only way down would be to slide or climb down the covers, and not wanting to risk what could happen if she were to try jumping or falling off, she slowly backed away.

 

Remembering she was currently baring her breasts, privates, and butt to the world, even if nowhere was there to see it, she went back over to her bath robe, and shuffling her way into the pocket, having planted something in there to aid this moment.

 

Shoving her body inside, excitedly wiggling her ass and shaking her legs, she crawled back out holding a small, black lingerie set. She had bought a doll wearing this lingerie earlier that day, and claiming the outfit for herself. She immediately draped the lace night dress over her body, finding it to be a bit too large, feeling baggy on her waist and dragging past her feet. But she didn’t mind, she knew that it would just enhance the alluring appeal she was going for.

 

Skipping on over to the pillows on the end of the bed, getting a feel for the newfound bounciness of the bed, she reached the small square pillow right in the middle. She climbed herself up until she reached its centre, right inside of its heart-shaped logo, and began to position herself.

 

“Ooooooh Jack~” Aimee began to say to herself. “You’ve been working so hard, but we haven’t had any playtime in so long. So now I’m ready to give you the ultimate surprise, something we both can enjoy.” She started stretch her body out in a number of different sexy poses. She opened her legs up, curling her feet and openly exposing her vaginal area. She laid on her front and stretched her butt up into the air. She laid on her side in a seductive pose, head resting on her arm, all wondering what would be the best way to tempt her husband.

 

Remembering her size, and twirling around one of the pieces of string like as if it was her own tail, she let out a hard laugh. “We’ll have ourselves a little cat-and-mouse game, and I will be your puny pet.”

 

Knowing it was still going to be a bit of time until Jack arrived, she ended up imagining all the things that could happen when he finally appears. The initial shock of seeing her at that size might cause him to fall over right off the bed, which she really hoped to see, thinking it would be hilarious. And then she pictured what could happen when the fun actually starts.

 

Dancing around his dick like a stripper pole until he orgasms. Him licking her down with his massive tongue until she orgasms. Tickling him in the most uncomfortable of spaces. It was a dream she became more and more attracted to as this new size offered so many new opportunities in the domination role, and give her the opportunity to experience the submissive role. It reached a point she almost started to get a little wet touching and perversing her own body, but had to hold herself back, not wanting to get started too early.

 

---

 

Soon enough, Aimee heard a loud slam from far away, and she knew that had to be Jack finally arriving back home. She heard some very distant muffled speaking, which she figured had to be him talking to their cat, Floof, who was waiting at the door to greet him. She was able to hear his grunts and footsteps get louder as he further approached the bedroom, with Aimee getting more and more anticipated with every little moment.

 

Once she could tell the doorknob was being twisted, she quickly got herself into position, going with the simple lying down on her side, pulling up part of the dress to expose part of her leg, as it then swung right open. In the opening stood her now monstrous husband, dressed in nearly all black, suit, dress pants, socks, but with a red tie. He also had his beige briefcase that he almost immediately tossed to the side and walked right over to their bed.

 

Jack was used to be overworked at his job but today was especially hard on him. He had almost no free time as he was constantly delivering messages from people to people, and organizing a large amount of information. He sat down on the side of the bed, hastily taking off his tie and the rest of his clothes, with the intention of just sleeping the exhaustion off.

 

Aimee meanwhile was giggling to herself that Jack had still not noticed her. Just sitting there mumbling to himself as he was slowly stripping, while his mouse-sized wife was lying in a seductive position from behind with him none the wiser. She eventually thought she waited long enough and decided to make her presence known.

 

“So how long you gonna sit there moping with that big head of yours~”

 

No response.

 

“How are you doin large stuff~”

 

Still nothing.

 

“Hey Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~”

 

Still nothing.

 

“JACK! LISTEN! I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU! HELLO!?”

No matter what cadence or vocal level she attempted, Jack wasn’t paying any attention to her. He thought he was hearing a faint squeaky voice calling his name, but after all the yelling of his name and the ringing in his ears throughout the day already, he just thought he was being really tired and imagining it all.

 

“Well shit…”

 

The puny Aimee was not prepared for the scenario in which he would be so out of it that he wouldn’t be able to hear her at all. Getting a little bit anxious, she jumped off the pillow and made her way over to confront him personally.

 

At the same time, Jack had noticed that Aimee appeared to be nowhere to be seen, still missing the less-than-a-doll-sized woman, believing she must’ve stepped out of the house for whatever reason. He pulled out his phone and gave her a quick text to let him know of his return and that he’ll be heading straight to sleep.

 

Unfortunately, the force of him initially sitting on the bed caused Aimee’s robe to fall off onto the floor, ending up halfway under the bed, leaving Jack to not only not notice it, but also not notice the buzzing that came from the text notification on the phone in its pocket.

 

Aimee was about halfway to reaching Jack’s position when she ended up tripping on her oversized lingerie, falling flat on her face. Before she could regain her bearings, Jack shifted his body to stand up off the bed, the sudden force on the bed causing Aimee to be launched backward into the air like she was on a trampoline, flipping right over onto her back.

 

Jack proceeded to nonchalantly take off the rest of his clothes, leaving him almost completely in the nude minus his black underwear. He shut the lights off in the room and went back to the bed, pulling back the sheets to crawl inside, unintentionally resulting in the casualty of Aimee once again being flung upward, him not noticing her flailing, yelling body as it collides back on the bed under the covers.

 

Aimee attempted to recover from being constantly tossed around by her husband, when even despite the darkness of the already mostly dimmed room, another shadow completely consumed her as she stared up in horror as what was lumbering down directly on top of her, a large hairy chest.

 

With a thud, Jack landed straight on his stomach on his bed, face first into the nearby pillow, shuffling the rest of his body to cover himself in the blanket, all with his eyes closed, fashioning himself to sleep. What he was unaware of was directly under him was his poor shrunken wife, in a state of anxious and anger as she attempted to wake her husband and get his attention before he is able to fully crush her with his weight.

 

“AGH! JACK! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!” Aimee yelled as she scratched and pounded at her husband’s enormous chest, pulling and even biting on his chest hairs.

 

To the completely aloof Jack however, her actions didn’t feel painful at all, and instead was mostly just a nuisance than anything. So still in his half-asleep state, he pulled his right hand up to his chest, giving it a hard itch to rid himself of the tingling he was just feeling.

 

This resulted in Aimee now being caressed in his ginormous hand, feeling her body being squished further into his chest, rubbed back and forth, up and down, passing by his boobs and getting her face smacked by his nipples. Now she was really starting to feel like an insignificant doll, but not in the way she imagined, it was the rough housing without any of the sexual joy for her. She also could not believe how ambivalent her husband had to be to not feel or hear her aching in these moments.

 

Finally, Jack let loose of his hand, giving Aimee some sense of reprieve, which almost seemed like a good sign when Jack began to shift his whole body, giving her freedom from the chest and the chance to crawl away to safety. But instead, with no time to take advantage, Jack turned his body right into lying on his back, now with his chest no longer feeling that itch, and starting to pass out once again.

 

Aimee now found herself directly underneath her husband’s back. She started to punch at it for a bit, but she realized by now he would probably just think of it as some invisible massage so stopped even trying. In his sleeping position there was enough space to prevent her from being completely crushed by him, meaning she decided to resign herself from fighting and just wait this out, cursing her husband and herself.

 

Jack meanwhile, had his left hand down his underwear as he was slowly drifting into deep sleep. Even on days when they weren’t able to get too directly intimate due to work, he would most often think about his wife, how beautiful she always was, and would find himself sleeping and dreaming about her through this powerful sense of ecstasy. As he began to rub his nether regions as the intense images became more vivid, his body began to shift itself up and down.

 

Unfortunately for Aimee, every shift in his body forced the tiny woman downwards, no matter how hard she tried to fight and grab the sheets, his bareback would knock her back down, rubbing her body hard, and pushing it further down. She thought this was just irritating at first, until she looked down and realized what she was approaching, and began to panic and try to fight back.

 

Like a black hole on the verge of sucking up its victim, Aimee found herself quickly approaching an opening in the back of Jack’s underwear, directly into his ass. She squealed and flailed her body, flapping her arms and legs up and down like a fish on land, but this only seemed to get Jack off even harder, causing his movements to expand faster, and her destiny becoming more and more imminent.

 

“No! Jack! Not there! I didn’t want to go in thereeeeeee! —” Even despite all of her plans to get close and intimate with Jack’s body at her tiny size, she knew she had absolutely no intention of going anywhere near his butt. That was just too gross for her. But now, as if it’s a sense of karma, she was being swallowed into the depths like a horror villain dragging its victim under the bed, until she is consumed whole by the underwear.

 

The air in the ass stenched to all hell, and made it incredibly difficult for Aimee to breathe. Jack’s humping didn’t stop either as each movement pushed her body inwards and outwards of the butt. The toxicity made her try to keep her mouth shut, but every thrust would cause her body to be twisted and squished in an uncomfortable way, forcing her to cry and moan out in pain and annoyance.

 

Even in his dream-like state, Jack felt something stuck up and moving around in his ass, but instead it just proceeded to stimulate him even more, thrusting faster and faster as more lewd images of his wife permeated through his mind, until it reached the boiling point of a climax, and satisfied, he dozed right off.

 

As the movement came to an end, Aimee’s strength gave out as she tried to crawl and claw her way out of her husband’s butt, but the lack of appropriate air finally started to get to her, and in her last moments of consciousness, cursed him out with her last breath, and found her eyes drifting off into total darkness.

 

---

 

It was the next morning, and Jack awoke with a healthy stretch. Not only was it his day off so he didn’t have to rush into work, but also he found that last night’s sleep was one of the most reinvigorating he’s had in a long time. He couldn’t exactly figure out why, but considering the images and wet dreams he was having about his wife, he wondered if she had something to do with it somehow.

 

He also noticed that she was also not in bed with him, wondering if she got up early, or if something else happened. Either way, he would figure that out later, for now he simply wanted to take a nice shower first. Stepping out of bed, he pulled his underwear down to the ground, leaving it on the floor as he stomped his way out of the bedroom and towards the bathroom down the hall.

 

Meanwhile, the miniscule Aimee laid there half awake, with bags under her eyes, and a completely defeated look on her face. She had regained consciousness about half an hour before her husband did, so found herself forced to relieve the ungodly horrible smell of the condensed ass prison with no way out. Now unknowingly tossed aside onto the floor, she just felt incredibly humiliated how her plan to help give her husband a good night off backfired spectacularly for her, leaving her as just a bruised stain on his garments, with her lingerie ruined and ripped up, and just her whole self smelling worse than a trash can.

 

Wobbling herself up, still standing in his underwear, all she could think about wanting to do is to regrow herself back to normal, take a nice long bath, and *maybe* in a few days time try this again, without the surprise element. However now that she’s on the floor of the bedroom, she would have to scale up the now large and imposed bedframe in order to get back to the top so she could then get over to the side table where the antidote lay. She craned her neck back incredibly high, unable to see the top, aware of how scary it might be to reach that height, but also knew there was no other way currently.

 

But then, right behind her, Aimee heard a loud purring sound. This sudden noise caused the woman’s entire body to freeze up as a chill overtook her. She didn’t want to turn around, but knew she had no choice as she slowly moved herself to stare at the being whose eyes were now beaming down upon her, their cat Floof.

 

Floof was a very fluffy (hence the name) orange Persian cat. She was typically very friendly with her and her husband, often coming to them for scratches and just general affection. She was also a cat that had a penchant for hunting vermin, being able to sniff out and target any little creatures that found itself inside or outside their house. This proved to be an incredibly useful asset for the two, helping them be rid of any mice, rats, etc. that were nearby, however that proved to be an extreme disadvantage for poor Aimee about now.

 

Jack had left the door to the bedroom open when he left to the bathroom, so Floof was able to waltz her way inside in order to wait for her owners. However instead she found what to her appeared to be a pesky threat lying there and decided to promptly deal with it herself.

 

“H-hey Floof. It’s me, Aimee. D-don’t you see?” Aimee nervously held her arms up in the air, cautiously backing away as she attempted to get her cat to notice that it was her. However, the awful smell from being up Jack’s ass all night made it so that any hope of the cat being able to sense that this was her owner at a tiny size was gone.

 

Her eyes continued to strike directly at the tiny woman, and seeing the cat lick its lips in anticipation only further sent Aimee’s fears arising that she wasn’t going to recognize her, and instead just see her as another vermin to be dealt with. The clinching point was the loud “MEOW” she screeched, just as her paw came crashing down on top of the underwear.

 

With all her might Aimee jumped away as the paw nearly landed right on top of her, landing on the sheets on the side of the bed, as she desperately tried to climb her way up to the top of the bed and away from the cat. But it was too tall and too much effort as not even halfway up, Floof simply pounced into the bed, causing a rumbling to knock Aimee off, back onto the ground with a thud. And now with nowhere else to go, the chase was on.

 

“Stop! Floof! I’m not a fucking mouse!” Aimee was sent on a nearly endless dash all around her now expansive bedroom as her cat continued to follow and keep up her pace. Every time she would be running in one direction, the cat would jump forward, forcing her to turn and run in another, resulting in a game of the two running in circles. It was the most she had ran in a long time, and after several minutes of this, she was starting to grow tired, but the cat had more energy to spare, with vicious intent to capture this creature in its maw.

 

Running back towards the bed, Aimee’s brush with death became even closer when she once again tripped on the strings on her overlarge lingerie, knocking her down to the ground, and giving the cat the chance to strike. Floof sent out a hard scratch toward the tiny woman, which she barely missed by the skin of her teeth, with the claws managing to directly rip right through the remnants of the lingerie, now on the verge of falling off.

 

Heart beating faster and faster, Aimee looked on in complete fear as the monster had no hesitation to continue attacking, so with nothing left she rolled onto her side and continued to roll until she passed until the bed sheets and ended up under the bed.

 

Standing back up, and now completely naked after the lingerie remnants fell off, she ran and hid behind a box, hoping that losing sight of her would cause Floof to stop her pursuit. Unfortunately, the cat proved to be resilient, and followed the mouse-sized girl under the bed, ready to corner her again.

 

Aimee was in disbelief at just how far her cat was willing to go to devour her and was forced to run off once again. She bobbed and weaved through all the junk and storage, which the cat simply knocked over like nothing. She ran past a pair of her high heels, slid down some old discarded socks, and fell right on top of a giant device, which she quickly realized was her vibrator. Having a quick idea, she jumped over to the side, and with all her strength began to push her weight at it. This stalled long enough for the giant cat to reach her, but her plan worked as she was successfully able to turn the vibrator on, temporarily scaring the cat by the sudden loud buzzing in the cramped space.

 

The buzzing to Aimee felt like a tiny earthquake which sent her flying backwards into a pair of used tissue paper that she brushed off without a care anymore, and rushed her way out from under the bed back outside. Running along the carpeted floor, the nude Aimee tried to look around for someplace safe to hide, knowing she only bought a little bit of time until the cat would resume its attack again.

 

Just then, she noticed a small hole in the corner of the bedroom, and began to rush her way over without thinking. Sure enough, Floof made it out from under the bed, spotted the “mouse” running away and gave chase again. Aimee ran as fast as she ever has before, pushing her legs and arms to their limits as she broke into a jump, sliding her way into the hole, just barely missing the cat’s swipe.

 

Backing up as much as possible, all Aimee could see was a gigantic paw reaching its way into the hole, trying to swipe and claw its way inside, but it proved to be just too small to extend into. All Aimee could do was stand there, hands covering her mouth holding back tears, as seeing the paw’s continued assault made her realize how close to her death she really was, and how insignificant she truly is now. That she had to resort to crawling in this dank and cold hole, completely bare ass naked, all to avoid being eaten by her own cat. It was like she truly became a mouse now. All she prayed was that Jack would return and save her…

 

But, as she continued to slowly back away further into the hole, to stay clear of the cat’s paw, she ended up bumping into something unexpected. A soft, hairy feeling on her backside, which she confirmed by running her hands alongside it, realizing its much greater shape. As a clicking sound became audible, Aimee’s heart stopped and the life left her eyes, as she was once again forced to turn around and react in terror at the creature she was now in the presence of.

 

Aimee was met faced with a grey mouse, a living pound of hair that stood slightly taller than her, as its tail breezed right over her body, and its large whiskers began to sniff the air all around her exposed naked self. And all Aimee could do was stand there in silence and dread, completely at this beast's mercy...

 

---

 

Shortly afterwards, Jack re-entered his bedroom after the nice shower with a towel around his waist. He was surprised to see Floof in the corner of the room, viciously swiping away at a small hole in the wall.

 

“What’s that girl? Did you find another mouse to chase? Don’t worry about that.” Jack reassured to his cat, rubbing her head before picking her up in his arms. “I’ll get right on that. Just need to get back out the vermin spray and will make sure that hole is good and plugged.”

 

Jack casually strided his way out of the room with cat in hand, blissfully unaware of the current fate of his wife.

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading! Any feedback is incredibly welcomed! So far this is meant to be just a one-off, but a continuation is possible if people would like to see more!