- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I always wanted to write about aliens who look human, apart from their scale which is many many times larger. Basically, this is the story I always hoped someone would write, but they didn’t, so I did! In that respect it’s very selfish, i.e. it’s written for me. I could not think of a name for the ‘aliens’, so just used my favourite 1980s computer as a placeholder (the Commodore Amiga) and it just stuck, so here we are, they are officially called Amigas!


I have been massively inspired and influenced by some highly talented writers including Ackbar, Jacksmith and their Omega series, and dzlkidd. 


So, for the stats. I based the main Giantess character, Amy, on my girlfriend. If you want to replicate it in the tool (Giantess Converter v3.05) simply enter my partners stats in the ‘Before She Grows’ section: 5’9”, 190lbs, shoe size 7, 36G/24/36. I don’t know what my g/f can lift, but she can lift me (just!) and I am 168lbs, so I used that. Then, in the ‘After She Grows:’ section use 3737ft. This gives a ton of stats which are of interest, many of which I use throughout the story.


Height 3,737ft

Shoulders: 1,032 wide

Hips 778 wide

Weight 26,078,905 tons

Can lift 23,059,242 tons

178 ft to her ankle

1,000 ft to her knee

1,868 ft to her crotch

2,135 ft to her hip

2,573 ft to the cusp of her breasts

3,069 ft to the base of her neck

3,203 ft to her chin

Mouth opens to 120ft tall

Smile is 142 ft wide

Tongue is 214ft long

Sticks out 82 ft

Areolae 94 ft diameter

Nipples 26ft wide / 47ft long when erect

Vagina 329ft deep

Labia 96ft tall

Middle finger 192ft long / 37ft thick

Feet 504ft long / 174ft wide


There are so many talented authors on here who I love and I am nowhere near their level, nor will I ever be. This is my first time writing anything, so don’t expect anything wonderful, but I do hope you enjoy it.


Finally, the instructions require me to add a disclaimer. I have no idea what to put, so am adding the standard template version. I am not making any money off this and no copyright infringement is intended, so I hope it’s taken on that basis. Here’s the disclaimer:


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1 - Arrival (1980)


One more chance at survival. One last roll of the dice. There it was, intercepted TV transmissions from a small blue planet called Earth. Directing their communications devices towards it, the last few survivors sent an SOS, in the hope that the indigenous population would be able to receive it and reply.


On Earth it started with a communication from outer space, a desperate plea from a small group of survivors of a destroyed world. They’d been hunting for a safe refuge for years and were almost out of fuel and food. Very quickly, an organisation called SETI on earth discovered the transmission and, with much excitement, discovered alien life. They replied and quickly set up radio chats back and forth. The aliens used their technology to learn how to speak and communicate in English and, before long, meaningful dialogue was taking place. They were 5 survivors of a dead planet, the last of their kind. Five females with no chance of reproduction. They were no threat to the human population, they simply wanted a place to live. Maybe they could procreate with the human males? Was it possible? 


Next, as the distance of their ship closed in on Earth, video calls were a possibility. What would they look like? The anticipation for the first call ‘broke the internet’ and finally the day came. 


And there it was, 5 aliens, but, they looked just like humans. The aliens were of course not surprised as they’d been watching the TV broadcasts, but it was a relief to them that they were going somewhere where they’d fit in and not look ‘odd’. The Amigas, as they were known, hoped that sharing their advanced technology could be traded for a safe home.


The one difference that they established was that, on Earth, the human males tended to be larger than the females and that the males liked being larger and the females liked being smaller. This was the opposite for the Amigas where females were significantly larger and enjoyed being so. The average female could rest her boobs on the top of the head of the average male and, weight wise, females were at least twice as heavy and two or three times stronger. This had occurred over millennia of breeding based on sexual preference, females loved being larger and stronger and this led to the smaller and weaker males being selected more often for procreation. The smaller the man, the more aroused the woman became. They wondered just how they would compare to the humans. Maybe the humans would be a lot bigger and, for the first time, they might just have to look up at a taller man (they collectively shuddered at the thought.)


Their names were likely impossible to pronounce by humans, so they picked ‘human’ names ready for the contact. They chose Amy, Alex, Abby, Angela, & Andrea.


Finally, the day arrived for the landing. The ship approached and began its entry. It had been agreed to meet in the middle of nowhere as it was unknown what damage, if any, this alien ship and alien technology would do.


The dignitaries awaited the arrival with excitement. This was truly a momentous occasion. The ship came into view. A smooth cube shape with no aerodynamics, yet it ‘glided’ to the ground in silence and gracefully. The size of the ship was mind boggling. Seemingly miles high, miles wide wide, and miles deep. Surely built for millions of crew, these 5 survivors must have had a hard time keeping its systems going…


It ‘landed’. Well, not really, it came to a halt about 6 inches from the ground and hovered. Had it landed, it would likely have gone deep into the ground as its weight was incalculable. 


Inside the escape capsule, the 5 Amigas readied themselves to exit the ship, they could not wait to get out such cramped conditions!


The door opened. But, instead of a ‘normal’ 8ft or 9ft high door, this door went from the ground to about half way up the ship and was about a mile high and about half a mile wide. Then, out she came, the first Amiga to step on the Earth.