- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Important note: This story takes place in 2026, around the time of the Ordinal Scale Arc– this means our beloved Asuna is 19 years of age in this story.

To state that things were tough for a Sword Art survivor was.. quite an understatement. Sure, to some, you were seen as a hero for your age, defeating the odds. But to many others, you were viewed as a foolish young youth who had been stunted years back in your education, no small thing in Japan. Worse still, some even viewed you as somewhat of a threat, mentally detorriated, and having certainly killed to survive, you were a ticking time-bomb that society clearly had to veer clear from. As hurtful as the latter perspective could be, sometimes, you’d almost rather have that one than the last, and bitterly true one. To the most well informed of all, to other survivors, you were a wimpy coward. While the legendary Black Swordsman and Lightning Flash had led the charge to freedom before they were even adults, you hid in the Town of Beginnings nearly every day throughout the whole predicament. You weren’t even a capable crafter like some could claim, you were a frightened rat who spent their early twenties in a perpetual, safe sanctuary. Something you truly did feel no small amount of shame for when the sheer death toll was announced on the news on an obnoxious loop while you recovered in the hospital. To put it plainly, when the Japanese government reached out to the survivors who could confirm they’d experienced little to no trauma, as you had, with a proposition to help the more brave members of your peers, you leaped at the chance to make things right.

Although, nowhere, not even once, did they state they would be using experimental new technology to alter your body. Legally bound by signature, you found yourself shrunken to a mere 8cm (3 inches) tall, with an enhanced robustness that’d ensure even the steepest of falls would leave you unharmed. The idea, in principle, was quite simple. Those with PTSD from the whole disaster would surely enjoy a stress relief doll, and what would make for better dolls than the ones who had abandoned them in their hour of need? Cowards like you. It was perhaps justice, in some ways, and you had braced yourself for the worst. You thought you’d surely end up under the ownership of some sick PKing bastard, and yet..

“BBbbbbbbbpptttt!”

You flinched as you felt the world around you rumble and shake, and the fetid hot wind you’d somehow begun to grow accustomed to rushed past you. The foul miasmic scent of decayed potato filled your already muggy, warm environment that you’d find no respite from. There you laid, trapped without even a centimeter of leeway, between the paradoxical thighs of the Lightning Flash herself.

The young woman’s thighs were impossibly soft and yet stronger than any of the foul digital beasts she had fell all those years ago. You felt your heart sink as you knew this was only the beginning of the night. For such a beautiful, smart young woman, Asuna Yuuki was still sort of a dork. You’d learnt this very intimately over the past week, every night, she’d pig out on some quick cheap food so she could run up to her room and log back onto to ALO, not before, of course, ensuring you’d not wander off without her. As she laid there in another world, her body continued to function, and it was your job to take care of the side effects of that, namely her sensitive gut. Hours of this insufferable torment would pass, and dozens of toots rang out through her guts before it was simply too late to continue playing. She slowly came back into consciousness and slid off of her goggles and let out a long sigh, and with a warm, sweet smile, she looked down at you. “Hello again, little one.. I hope you enjoyed yourself down there! But, I’ve gotta get some rest for the big day tomorrow!” She stretched and readjusted herself, she plucked you up and dropped you straight down her white and red panties, allowing them to loudly snap behind you. Despite her sweet tone, you knew she was quite the pervert. She was utterly obsessed with her own ass, often jokingly referring to herself as ‘Assuna.’ You weren’t entirely sure what worse, the pun or the surprisingly rank asshole that you laid across.

Time lost all meaning throughout the week, but you had to assume it was somewhere around 2AM, based on the fact that she almost immediately dozed off once you were put in your ‘proper place.’ You knew it was going to be a long night. The household was deathly silent, yet the droning sound of the Air Conditioner and the flash’s quiet snoring were nearly maddening, constant reminders of the hell you were subjected to. Whenever you thought you'd become comfortable enough to get shut-eye, she'd do one of many things; she'd let out a unconscious and shockingly loud fart, she'd squirm and wiggle in her sleep, or a bead of her sweat would roll across you like the migratory beasts their size could be compared to. But sleep did come. You dreaded tomorrow's “bigness” considering you were already tired of big things..

You awoke to your entire world squeezing and shifting around, as if a giant maw toothless dry maw had been chewing on you. She had awoken before you, it seemed, and decided to just keep her panties on as she got dressed and ran down the steps. You heard her mumbling something about Ordinal Scale and felt her pause her little strut. The soft asscheeks that had been your world the past eight hours suddenly clenched together, bringing you deeper into its core before releasing you all at once.

tSsssssshhhhhh.. “Ahh..”

‘Silent but deadly,’ was the old phrase. It was always such a silly western term, the idea that a fart could be deadly, until you met Asuna. Her panties were suddenly left in a state that could only be described as apocalyptic at your size, excruciating heat that had been brewing within her gut, a scorching 38 Celsisus, rushed through every possible corner and seeped out by the front door. The scent was akin to decayed fish. “Ahh.. I really hope that's the last one for now..” Something you could agree on! It was always nice to remember she sorta car– “..It’d be horribly embarrassing to pass wind in front of Kazuto and the others.” You exhaled in frustration, immediately regretting it, considering the state of your air supply. She wasted no more time going out the door, sprinting to a meetup point.

Listening in on their conversations was never really easy, though, over the past weeks you'd begun to associate some of the muffled voices with the names your much louder captress assigned them. “Jeez, it's not that big, Lis..” You heard her whimper defensively. “Oh, …… …. an ass that …. it's no …… chose you!” Suddenly, you felt a stinging pain all over your body as your world shook. “Liz! Not in public!!” You pieced together from all the girlish giggling around you that the mischievous mysterious Liz had spanked the ass you inhabited, and god, you really hoped that was the end of that joke. You'd be given no rest for the wicked as you felt her take a seat.

“...... … . ….. …. Order?” A new voice, quite obviously some sort of waitress. “Oh! Oh! ….. ….berry milkshakes!” shouted back the shrillest of the voices you'd come to know, Silica, the youngest of the group, she seemed very sweet, even if oblivious to Asuna’s bad gut. You felt your captress’ cheeks clench gently and subtly around you. You knew she was dreading it too, but, too polite to change the order. They continued to ramble on, and you heard Asuna’s belly already begin its protest as she sucked on her straw. “Girls, don't you think those two meatheads are waiting on us by now?”

In a way, you wish they'd stayed seated at the dinner, sure, it was smothering, but it was at least static. When Asuna walked, her ass cheeks rubbed up against one another so hard that you felt like you were about to be reduced to dust. “Hello, Kirito-kun! Hello, Klein-san!” She sang out, no doubt waving excitedly. God, you really would hate her if she wasn't so.. endearing, she was sweet, and she didn't really think poorly of you- but you were just an object, now. That was that. It stung, because somehow over the experience you'd begun to grow a small crush on the giant girl who’d crushed you so often, coincidentally- but it'd never be so long as.. “Asuna-chan!” He was in the picture. The love she harbored for the black swordsman was shockingly dedicated, despite his reputation for being somewhat of a distant jerk in SAO. You remember the name often given to him before the clear made him a hero, “beater.” You felt your word squeeze a bit, assuming rather correctly that they were hugging one another. The milkshake filled gut above you roared in protest and you bit your tongue. You were doomed. “.... it up, …. birds!” At least, Klein, who you'd learned was pretty irresponsible, never had the patience for their public displays of affection. “..... let's clear this …. fight …..” Ahh, so they were doing this again! Your heart fucking dropped.

“Watch out, Lis!” The walls around you shifted left to right more rapidly than you think you had ever felt them before as Asuna ran and parried the attack of an invisible foe above. You were practically submerged in a pool of sweat, every pore of her asscrack had squeezed beads of sweat free to create a swampass unlike no other, not that she paid it any mind. You coughed and gagged as you felt it invade your lungs like a miasmatic poison, and in the midst of all that..

“BBBBBBllluuuupppp!”

A sudden, sharp and long droning toot roared free from her rosebud, the sweat sprayed all over you and luckily dissipated and displaced a bit, but as you had just been coughing, the air you were forced to refill your lungs in was muggy with the scent of spoiled dairy. You knew it was inevitable. Once your own personal hell had passed, you noticed she was standing still, clenching her ass cheeks around you. Wasn't she playing a game..?

“Boorp..”

“tssssshhh…!”

“Brrrrrop!”

You screamed in agony at the same time she sighed in bliss. The duality of servitude. You pieced it all together, she ran off from the group and relieved herself in private. “I’m so sorry, little toy, I couldn't hold it anymore.. I promise I’ll take a thorough bath after all this.”

You groaned, the residual sweat that had stuck to you had been infused with that dairy scent, and she was far from finished. Yet, you genuinely found yourself looking forward to the bath.

Roughly an hour, several winds, and many digital foes passed away, before you felt Asuna hop in the air and with a loud cry, seemingly finished the boss. Her group cheered her on as she bashfully thanked them and explained she only finished it off. There was no applause for you, however, laying in the seat of her sweat stained panties, your body and hair stained in a stench that would take weeks to fully dissipate, you stared up at her winking hole in the dark of her clothes in apathy. Finally, she'd settle down.

“Well, guys, as much as I’d love to stick around, my mom will kill me if I’m late again! And, I promised myself I’d take a nice bath if we cleared tonight..”

With that last comment, despite everything, you smiled. Bath time with Asuna was heavenly..

    

Chapter End Notes: