- Text Size +
Story Notes:


It had been a quiet day since far, though that in itself was rather unusual, a day shouldn’t be this quiet. No birds sang in the air, no radio hosts talked over the airwaves, no cars honked on the streets. Yet, the city was sprawling with life, life and a gut-wrenching fear. 




They had woken up to a sight, which at first had puzzled them, but soon horrified them. The ground was vastly different, a bumpy orange brown colour filled their vision for as far as technology could perceive. They had been able to see other cities in the vast distance, but had found that no electricity ran throughout the world. 




Even cars were unable to start, the only means of travel left being bicycles. A few had tried to venture to another city, but it had been impossible to keep track of them from afar. The newly formed council, which began to precede over the matters of the city’s survival deemed it a lost cause to try and follow them, at least until they knew more of their own affairs. 


The ground was proving incapable of working as soil, it was simply too tough for their tools to work on. They had tried multiple methods, but barely managed more than getting small shards from the surface. They also found, that no one had the ability to tell what the material was, the only thing they knew was that it was NOT earth. 




As days passed, the humidity slowly rose, yet it did not get any warmer. In fact the temperature was dropping fast, a sharp decline followed by a rattling of the ground itself. Their attention now focused upwards into the sky, where what they thought to have been an everlasting sun, had now been blocking by something too huge for them to truly observe. It came closer and closer with each passing moment, albeit it at a glacial pace. Yet, every living being underneath it was aware of one thing, they was no escaping it, there was no way of outrunning it, it was inevitable and it was most likely their doom. 




Far, far above to the microbes below Jinx had the widest grin on her face, as she casually ended millions of lives from simple eating her cereal. The added imaginary crunch, as she chomped down on a new spoonful of corn flakes filled with cities brimming with life, was something she relished in. With each dip of her spoon, she wondered how far did they make it, did they despair, hope or simply break? Time was much too relative and with a little fiddling, the tiny microbes could have eons of time to watch the metallic implement lower towards them each time. 




Before, Jinx could finish her thoughts on the matter however, she heard the door to the bedroom slide open. Peering over, Jinx spotted her two companions wearing their now usual attire. Raven, the grey skinned sorcerer had only her straining latex suit on, holes tearing themselves open in the tight material. Starfire didn’t fare much better either, as her clothes looked more like skimpy swimwear on her orange skin now, only barely covering her nipples with purple clothing. 




The two had adjusted well to their new relationship, especially Raven whom understood what was going on in their everyday life fully. Where as Starfire had been a bit too oblivious to have it explained to her, though her being utterly unaware of the situation around them was a turn on as well. Having just one of them unaware wasn't bad after all. 




As they spotted Jinx, their groggy eyes started to shine, each step they took made their tantalising curves bounce gently slowly awakening Jinx’s lower half quite readily. Though, the one who was first to sit down next to her was Raven, which caused Starfire to frown.



 


“No fair friend Raven, it was supposed to be my turn to have her attention.” 




She whined, as she instead dived underneath the table itself mumbling something, then pulling her legs up to her body while staring upwards at Jinx. Even she was barely clothed anymore, they didn’t need them anymore and they were nothing more than the last scraps of their morality. With a grin Jinx looked down at Starfire from between her legs, she always enjoyed the little tantrums the alien girl got into, it was an additional spice to their relationship. Though, she also couldn’t stop herself from teasing her and today would be no different.  




Without a word, she picked up the bowl and tipped most of the content into her mouth, though she did not swallow and merely relished in the taste of billions of lives on her tongue. Then, she turned to Raven and leaned in for a kiss, though Raven hadn’t expected it, she played her role well and opened her mouth fully. Jinx dove in with her mouth, ravishing Raven’s lips and pushed her tongue through her lips into the half demon’s mouth. 




The taste of their saliva mixed with the milk, the flakes and the countless cities on top of them. Raven knew they were there and slowly became inflamed with passion, she gripped hold of Jinx and locked eyes with her in their throes of mad lust. A single line of milk rolled down Raven’s cheeks, where it meet her chin and slowly dripped down on to the floor from there. Small pieces of individual flakes could be spotted with a microscope in the tiny stream, though most residents would have drowned rather quickly. 




Any survivors would be meet with a harsher fate than drowning in an ocean of milk and teeth, their euphoria over their survival cut short, when they observed the orange sky coming down upon them. Starfire had begun to move, when she had observed the reactions of both Raven and Jinx, and she liked what she saw pushing what little Jinx had of panties away. 


The hot breath of the orange alien did not go unnoticed by Jinx either, who only grew more lustful swallowing the saliva infused spit and digging deeper into her kiss, her hands sneaking inside Raven’s tattered suit. With a tight grip, she wriggled the hard nub she found there, a moan escaping Raven’s mouth though she quickly went back into the wet embrace of Jinx’s kiss. 




Down beneath Starfire had finally wrestled her prize free of its confines, the thing both of the would-be heroes had turned into sluts for over time. Pulsating violently was Jinx’s massive, grey vein riddled, beast of a womb breaker. Though right now Starfire was hungry for something a little different than simply a delicious cock, she leaned forward and gave the throbbing head a kiss, then let her tongue move according to her desires. 




It wriggled and bend trying to get under the hood, where Starfire knew her price laid. Just by peeling the skin away slightly, a nasty odour drifted into her nostrils and a yellowish stain started to creep up from underneath. Where others would have recoiled in disgust, Starfire however licked her lips in sheer pleasure. Slowly, she let her tongue dive deeper into the cavern of depraved slime, the reeking stench made her eyes tear up in joy and hunger. 


Inside, the mass of smegma wriggled and writhe at the intrusion, little life remained in this desolate place. The few whom remained tried their best at eating their way out, before the slime claimed them fully and absorbed them into its dense hold. Some adapted to their new way of life better than others, their ruined cities yet gave the solace and shelter, serving as a safe haven for them. They fled there on many occasions, scavenging old memories or relics to help them tide the newest disaster over. 




Sometimes however, their cities were less than dust in the wind, and the titanic tongue drilling under the purple hued foreskin was a disaster beyond what they could survive. Many different hues of flesh had invaded their space, yet they themselves had no concept of just how long they had merely existed in their hellscape. The concept of time was non-existent in their prison of goo, they only had a weird recollection of how things were before they ended up here, how life had been in the past, how none of them really should be alive anymore even and how their numbers were being inflated every now and then. In reality, they had been there for about a month, yet to them it would have been multiple eons.  




The spell was marvellous, allowing for their continued existence, while stretching out their sense of time to the breaking point. It had needed a couple of.... “fixes” but, now it was perfected in Jinx’s eyes. She even used it a couple of times a week to refresh the numbers, she felt every life squirming around in there profusely and it kept her almost eternally aroused. Even as she invaded Raven’s mouth deeper and deeper, she knew Starfire was digging into her favourite snack, while not even knowing what the secret ingredient truly was.  




They HAD tried to explain the concept to her, but she had not really understood and had smiled with a naive sense of amusement. She had simply thought it was a human joke, which she didn’t understand, she had even tried playing with some of the tiny globes, they had called in once or twice. The display had been rather funny, seeing Starfire of all people crushing a globe of people and letting the debris fall down over her cock for an extra snack, while not even believing they were real. 




The self-same alien girl, who still did not believe, that her favourite snacks hidden amongst the festering smegma was the ruins of cities long gone. And neither Jinx nor Raven really blamed her for not believing, the people weren’t from their time-lines usually, so no one could ever really go missing for them. Which had been very convenient for the girls, having used their friends, foes and selves alike in their depraved fun. 




Breaking their kiss, Raven let a string of drool hang in the air between them, the spittle having several tiny chunks of concrete left inside it, any life within them long since extinguished. Then with a cheeky grin, Raven stuck her tongue out and wrapped the spit string into her own mouth, then licking her lips seductively. The display only made Jinx throb harder, causing her cock to lurch forward into Starfire’s throat, whom began gagging on the enlarged tool as her irises morphed into tiny hearts in joy. Her moans suppressed by the sheer girth inside her, the vibrations only pleasuring Jinx further however, bringing her closer to an orgasm. 




Raven sat herself down on the floor, looking the enraptured Tamarean in her crazed eyes and smiled. She revelled in seeing the girl in ecstasy  from this treatment, from serving the beast which was the luck manipulator’s obscene cock. Putting a hand on the crimson red hair of her fellow subservient, she began to push forward, the sound of surprise gargled out from Starfire with each second. Yet, it quickly changed tone to a subdued moaning, as her throat started bulging outward in response to the massive slab of meat entering it. 




The thick fuckmeat bulged out the orange skin, rounding it out in the shape of the veiny rod. Raven’s hands quickly changed position and instead began massaging the swelling bulge, slowly she gripped around Starfire with a gentle touch as she used her fellow slut to pump the hulking tower of their mistress. Jinx’s grunts quickly began to join the gargling sound of Starfire, as they both enjoyed the rapturous pleasure. Raven had no doubts, that Jinx was just waiting to let her fat sweaty spheres of domination flood poor Starfire, she would have bet all her wealth on it after seeing the heavy orbs hungrily churn in front of her. 




Yet, Raven knew. She knew, why those orbs churned wilder than any others. It was simple, it was ingenious really. It was because, they were filled with snacks. Things, that had once been human, had once been capable of thoughts and feelings just like themselves. Yet, now all they amounted to was stoking the fires of Jinx’s semen production. Raven didn’t need to keep pumping Starfire anymore, the leaking whore did that all on her own now. Instead, she dove down to those glorious spheres and held just one of them in her hands. The weight was heavy, heavier than it should be given its size. The sweltering spheres dripped with salty sweaty liquid, it was dense, thick and already coating Raven’s hand, when she brushed them against the surface. She simply couldn’t wait anymore, she needed more, craved it deep inside her. And so, she lounged downwards, immersing her face in the thick juices of her mistress’s nuts. She could only feel ecstasy at this point, her every sense turned into one of pure pleasure, just like Starfire with her airway almost completely blocked by a rod denser than the earth’s very core. 




“Mhmmm.... you treat me well you two, but Raven..... isn’t it time for you to look for daddy dearest? Hmmm?” 




Jinx’s voice rolled down so far away, yet breaking through the fog of pleasure all too clearly. It was almost like a thunder echoing down from above splitting the clouds with it’s noise, all too clearly Raven now felt the slime on her face gliding down her body. With a sigh heavier than the responsibilities of a hero, Raven began to remove herself from the slimy weight of Jinx’s overbearing nuts. Then ever so slowly, she began to kiss the inside of Jinx’s thighs, slowly moving further and further down with each deep and heavy kiss. A wet mark lightly resembling her lips, where left in place each time she dived deep on the sweaty plane of flesh, which were her mistress’s thighs. The taste of billions of lives played on her tongue, dancing within the ecstasy of the nectar of sweat siphoned from each kiss.  




The grey skinned hero was utterly lost in the taste of the former villain’s sweat stained grey skin, her tongue almost parting her lips with each kiss to get more of the damp taste. Yet, the lower on the leg she got, the denser the taste became and the deeper her own lust fried her brain. She knew exactly why Jinx had mentioned her father, the arrogant demon had thought himself so great, yet now he was doomed to be their plaything. And the first thing, which Raven had made him do was live on Jinx’s toes for a year. By now, the great conqueror Trigon was stuck trying to escape a single toe. The weight of an entire world crashing on to him with every movement Jinx made, yet he would not perish, his diminishment granting his body sturdiness beyond measure. Yet, he did not have the strength to free himself, nor the size to even know what was truly happening around him. 




Even as Raven reached all the way down to the toe, the demon was unaware of what was going to happen. A change in the humidity was all the warning given, before Raven’s tongue began to roll across the landscape. Each lick threatening to rip him away into the dark abyss of his daughter’s mouth, even if he himself did not know it to be so. A cataclysmic event unlike any he had ever visited upon another world, so different in scale, that he could only liken his destruction to a kid playing in the sand next to a giant destroying the planet. There was too vast a power difference between them, too vast for his mind to begin to comprehend. And so, it began to shut down, he could feel as every synapse started to die. As each signal began to stop, yet there was no sense of pain or loss, as the space filled merely with the scene before over and over again. 




Truly, only a singular movement of a lick from Raven had passed, even as she savoured the taste of Jinx’s feet, she could still feel the essence of all whom had perished om them and the intake of it caused her to orgasm right then and there, her moans echoing across the walls of the room and even to the outside. Her hand slammed into Starfire’s ass causing the girl to try to squeal, but the fat girth impaled down her gullet made that impossible, but she too began to add copious amounts of her cum to the floor along with Raven. And then, with a cheeky grin Jinx’s began to fill up her friendly toy. 




Each spurt of cum blasting out from her cock served to fill up Starfire’s stomach into a quickly ballooning mess, as rows of cum drooled out the side of her mouth and nostrils. The thick gunk overflowing down her body and seeping into the floor, causing a deep and rancid stench to spread through the room. With a pop, Starfire dislodged herself from Jinx’s cock, the massive beast still throbbing with need spreading its thick musk into the room. 




“Let’s take this elsewhere.” 




Jinx said and began to move knowing full well, that she would be hearing no objections from her two attendants. Raven quickly followed as Jinx rose, a steady line of drool running from her mouth drawn into a pout. 




“I was just getting started.....” 




She said dismayed and lifted Starfire to her feet, the fiery hair, that she was known for caked in sweat and overflowing cum. Lightly shaking her back to the realm of the conscious, Raven bid Starfire follow her towards the bedroom, where Jinx had walked into. The redheaded alien almost looking pregnant with the amount of cum sloshing around in her belly with her ever movement, no matter how slight. Raven was slightly jealous of her, she also wanted to be pumped full of seed, but that could wait for another day. 


Inside Jinx laid like a king on a gigantic bed, the massive thing designed for all three of the girls at once. When she spotted the two girls walking into the room, she dragged herself into a sitting position and beckoned the two girls with her fingers. 




“Come closer girls, let’s continue, I’m not even close to finished.” 




Jinx said, and Raven and Starfire had no choice but to believe her, as the massive throbbing declaration of Jinx’s need for more was staring them in the face. Raven’s eyes however kept darting between it and the yet glistening toes, that she had been busy nibbling at just prior. Her tongue made the decision for her, as she subconsciously began licking her lips and moving towards them. 




Starfire in the meanwhile waltzed over to the bed and laid herself down in front of Jinx’s balls, slowly licking the sweaty spheres caked in Raven’s sweat and Jinx’s gunk. Slowly, her tongue drifted higher and higher up and Jinx almost thought Star was just going to give her another throatjob, until the Tamarian began to rub her tits along her shaft. Slowly, upwards and downwards with no pressure as she used her hips to sway back and forth only, until she looked up at Jinx with puppy dog eyes. Jinx had an inclination of what the girl wanted, but she still made a coy smile and made a smug shrug. 




“What could little Starfire want? I wonder, what could it possibly be?” 




Jinx said with a smooth velvet tease overflowing in her voice, which even caused Raven to look up from her devoted kissing of Jinx’s various toes, a line of drool running down her cheek. 




“Oh, come now Jinxie..... You know you want my tits bigger for this.... You know, you want me to rub a fat set of whore tits against your massive studcock don’t you? So, snap those fingers and make it happen, make me into your little alien slut, so I can pleasure you like you deserve.” 




Starfire said blushing, shaking her hips from side to side, her ass jiggling slightly with each movement. A smile simply slid over Jinx’s face and the sound of the snap resounded in the air, only to be replaced with Starfire’s obscene moans as her breasts started to balloon outwards until they were each the size of her entire upper body. The weight of them posed no difficulty for the Tamarian’s strength, the sensitivity of them however was already making her cum over and over again. 




A sensation, which made Starfire realise, that the feeling was only going to get better and better as she began to push pressure on them. With all haste, she immediately began to wrap the tower of fertility in front of her in between her massive jugs, and even then the tip stood proudly visible at the top of her cleavage. Starfire began licking her lips, as she started to pump Jinx’s cock with her breasts, the sheer sound of flesh against flesh escaping the room and haunting the tinies populated around their residence as it grew wetter and wetter. 


At the same time, a group of heroes were in a bind. Not only had they been shrunk down to such a pathetic size, that their former team members could not see them anymore, their lives had been confined to just a part of one of their bodies. These heroes were the other departments of titans, who had tried to stop the girls in their ascension and paid the price. Now, they wandered the endless orange skin of their captor, whom didn’t even know they were there. 




The rumbling, which they heard only increased as the godlike deities spoke above them. And then Starfire’s breasts started to expand beneath them, the thundering moans grew ever increasing in intensity as the heat started to rise in the area. In the far distance blocked by vast clouds of musk, they observed a vast purple sky coming towards them. The sound rumbling from the sky was deafening to the tiny beings, they could only look upwards and gaze in awe as Jinx’s cockvein pulsed loudly. The sheer distance between them was mindboggling, yet the shockwaves of the simple act of blood pumping was strong enough to pound them into the soft flesh of Starfire’s massive tits. 




For the insignificant gnats, the time they spent staring at the sky was akin to eons passing by. Yet, only a couple of seconds passed between Starfire seeing Jinx’s engorged fuckstick and her wrapping her wankmeat tits around it. Their minds almost gave out before finally, they were smashed against the yet wet meat wall of Jinx’s cock. They could not die, their bodies reforming themselves over and over again, even as Starfire kept adding more and more pressure in her titjob oblivious to what was happening down below. 




Jinx looked down at the two girls and thought to herself, how could her life possibly be better? 




Maybe, if she recruited a girl or two more, but for now Starfire and Raven kept up with her quite well, but who knew what the future held. All she knew was that, this was a good life, a good life indeed. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.




Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;




Patreon is similar, with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana




Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com




Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana




Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2… and community posts www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...




Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…




Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C




New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3




DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz




My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilization