- Text Size +

Julie always enjoyed special time with her dates once they got home from a fun night out drinking and letting loose. What her dates didn't know was that her special time was quite unconventional, to say the least. Nothing could prepare her lucky man of the hour for what was in store for him later.

After a long night of partying Julie and and her date stumbled into her home and made their way to her bedroom. They began undressing one another no sooner after getting through the doorway. They quickly got down to business and had a very rowdy and playful night. Julie was often very excitable and considered herself a huge wet performer. Her favorite thing which always pushed her over the edge was using her various sex toys while taking her lover in all types of positions. The party energy and surge of sexual excitement between the two lasted for over an hour before they both ended up exhausted and eventually passed out. It almost seemed to good to be true, the man thought.

The next morning Julie's date woke up dazed and with a mild headache. To his surprise he felt somewhat relaxed and very sated from last night's marathon of sex. Though, he immediately noticed how it was still completely dark in Julie's room despite feeling like mid-morning. He also couldn't seem to move his body from about the waist down. Quickly, he reached down and felt a goey liquid all around his lower abdomen. It was humid all around his space and the air smelled of pungent hours-old dried cum. He thought there could be no way that this is all from their efforts last night. Suddenly his whole body jerked. It was then he realized that he was stuck to something large. Before he could react, he was whisked upward and into a much brighter scene.

Julie had searched everywhere for he lover that morning. She was very surprised at how she could have lost track of him in her own bed so easily. He must have been so small to not see on her white sheets, she thought. Instead of looking for him on her bed she decided to see if he was nearby any of her sex toys. Julie grabbed her tan suction dildo from under the sheets and stuck it firmly on top of her nightstand next to her collection of other toys. She took a large magnifying glass from her nightstand drawer and began searching all over the nightstand for her date.

For the man, the dildo he was stuck to was slammed down hard onto the expansive surface with a loud plop. It was unlike anything he ever experienced. The same could be said when he saw an incalculably massive naked woman leaning down toward him.


Julie searched carefully until she finally caught some very subtle movement out of the corner of her eye. Wedged into a wrinkle on her dildo just above the frenulum, Julie saw the slightest motion of a small dark spot right smack in the middle of a little smear of her creamy white cum. Leaning in much closer with the magnifying glass, she saw the itty bitty arms of a speck of a man frantically flailing around to be noticed. Her drop of cum must have be the size of a small lake, she thought. Julie realized that he must have been trying to get her attention all along.


She exhaled a big sigh of relief and smiled as she bit her bottom lip. Normally her little dates didn't dwindle down to such small sizes. She often wondered why the chemical agent she used during foreplay would shrink some of her guys more but, having found him intact, she was delighted over the turn of events and squealed with excitement. Right away her womanhood was sopping wet over the predicament that her unexpectedly teensy man had fallen victim of. She reached a hand down to her nether's and began spreading her slickness around.

The man's hope was completely shattered by Julie's reaction. Instead of helping him she saw his dire situation as a moment of pleasure. He figured this must have been what she meant last night at the bar with wanting to have "special fun" later.

The excitement of things for Julie grew to an unbearable point. She simply couldn't take it anymore and had to have her fun. In an instant, she turned around and pushed her bubbly ass out in the direction toward her nightstand. She smacked her ass cheeks hard with both hands and stretched both cheeks apart as much as she could to give her newest toy the view of his life.

To the man's horror, his entire field of vision was filled with his date's looming ass and pussy. The heat from her undercarriage enveloped him like a sauna. He was intimate with her sex in a way that he never thought could ever be possible.

Julie's pussy lips parted open from spreading her rear with her hands. A drop of her glistening juice seeped out of her tunnel and strung down to her inner thigh. The tiny man shuttered in awe and disbelief. In her final preparation, she took a large breath in and closed her eyes as she pressed her aching pussy against the head of her dildo to lay claim to her little speck. With one soft thrust backward, the the entire head of the dildo and shaft glided into her sex with ease. She exhaled and hit her first orgasm almost immediately.

Paralyzed with fear, the tiny man could only shriek in terror as a vaginal cave the size of a small town approached far too close for comfort and dominated his view. Her hungry hole fell onto him from above and swallowed him up in an ocean of her juices.
 
Julie fucked herself completely senseless after just ten minutes of riding her dildo. She laid down on her bed and fell asleep knowing full well how lucky of an ending she'd given her latest date.