- Text Size +

Johnny is sitting in his room playing a game while his parents are getting ready to leave for a weeklong cruise. They hired a babysitter to watch him and she seemed nice when they read the few reviews she had, only three people have had her babysit so far but they all had nothing but good things to say so Debra and Mark decided that she would be a good choice since their usual babysitter was out of town for a school trip. Debra and Mark were going through and making sure they had everything ready for their trip when there was a knock at the door. When they opened it Jenna was standing there in a lime green crop top and white skirt that barely went half way down her thigh.

“Hey i'm Jenna” the young woman said with a bright smile on her face. She had a backpack with her, presumably carrying some clothes since they said she could stay in the guest room while she was watching Johnny.

“Hey thank you so much for coming, Johnny is in his room, it's the first one on the left upstairs. He should be in bed no later than nine. There should be plenty of food so help yourself when you're hungry, Johnny’s not picky about food so anything should be fine for him. He can show you around if you need anything else, we’re going to head off now for the cruise.” Debra explained as her and Mark gathered their suitcases and made their way to the door. 

After they left Jenna walked upstairs and knocked on Johnny's door. He opened it and greeted Jenna, they talked for a little while he showed her to the guest room and bathroom. After the short tour Jenna asked Johnny what he wanted to do and being a typical nine year old he wanted to play so he and Jenna went to the nearby park and hung out there for a couple hours. Jenna already knew this was going to be easy if this was all the kid was gonna want to do for the most part.

After they got home Jenna decided she would make them something to eat and told Johnny to go ahead and put something on for them to watch while they ate. They talked about what they would do for the week and got to know each other a little bit, after they were done eating they cleaned up and Jenna saw it was only seven so she decided they would watch some more tv before Johnny had to go to bed. At around 8:30 Jenna told Johnny to get ready for bed and he listened, Jenna was a little surprised expecting him to put up a little bit of a fight but didn't question it, if he wanted to listen that meant less work for her. Johnny got in bed and went to sleep quickly while Jenna stayed up a little longer and watched tv before turning in for the night.

Part way through the night something strange happened, Johnny began to let off a subtle glow and quickly disappeared into his blanket. Feeling weird Johnny woke up in a dark cave and wasn't sure if he was still dreaming or not, but he could see a dim light source a little further down so he headed for it. When he got out of the cave he realized he was under a massive piece of fabric that had a familiar design on it, he climbed up a strange soft surface at as he reached the top he looked back and saw the massive landscape of his bed, the cave was just his space print blanket and the soft surface was his now massive pillow.

“This dreams awesome!” he said to himself. He looked over to the small clock on his nightstand and saw it was 2:00am and decided to explore. The only light was the moon shining in his window and a small star wars night light in the corner of his room. He got near the edge of his bed and saw his blanket making it almost all the way down to the carpeted floor of his room. Thinking this was still a dream he didn't think twice about climbing down, though as he reached the bottom there was a small five foot drop (from his perspective), thinking he would be fine, he dropped without hesitation, he landed and fell flat on his butt.

“Ow i thought dreams weren’t supposed to hurt” he whispered to himself not yet realizing the truth. Looking around his ginormous room he wanted to see the rest of his house at this size, so he ran to the door, not even thinking about how long it would take to travel around, and got to the door after a lot of running. He found that he could easily slip under it at this size and went into the hallway. He saw the guest room and wanted to see if his babysitter was in his dream thinking it would be cool to see her as a massive giant. He entered the room and saw a couple massive pink socks on the floor, the same ones she was wearing, and kept walking seeing her skirt and top also on the floor. As he got to the bed he saw a massive bra on top of a pair of panties, he looked up and wondered if she was wearing pajamas at all like he was, when he then noticed he was naked.

He hadn't even realized his pjs hasn't shrunk with him and was confused why since he usually always has his pjs on in his dreams. He saw a small string hanging off the blanket and decided to climb up cause he was curious now if he was having one of those naked dreams his friend's older brother talked about once. As he got up to the top of the bed he saw that he couldn't see his babysitter, only a massive mountain in front of him. He realized that the mountain WAS his babysitter and what was in front of him was her feet under the blanket as she rolled in her sleep and a foot slipped out from underneath it. Johnny could see the leg of her pink pajamas and was curious about why he was the only one without clothes in his dream.

Johnny decided it would be fun to climb Jenna and see where this dream goes so he decided to walk inside the cavern of her blanket to get to her head to see if she could see him, still not fully realizing the danger he was in, but having a nagging feeling that something was wrong.