- Text Size +
Story Notes:

New Series! I'm Now Exploring The World Of Transformation. Please Leave A Review After Reading And Let Me Know What You Think Of The Introductory Chapter!

Author's Chapter Notes:

I've Opted To Present The Story In First Person. Enjoy

Hello. My name is Wes, I have a confession to make: I find my mother to be extremely attractive. No, no, she's not my biological mother, she my adoptive mother. She comes from a big family that also adopts orphans and wanted to keep up the tradition, so she adopted me. That was ten years ago when I was nine. At that time, puberty began to change me, and having a mother figure that was an absolute bombshell, needless to say, I've gone through many socks. 


My adoptive mother, Maria, is a beautiful Latina from Columbia in her late 30's with tan mocha skin, and medium-long, dark brunette hair. Her big, radiant smile is complemented by her full lips and puffy, rosy cheeks. Her hazel eyes can pierce through anyone, especially me. Her body is the perfect kind of thick, with her DD breasts always openly present with whatever attire she wears. Her flat tummy leads to her wide hips that sways when she struts. Her perfectly round ass juts out, asserting dominance over her thick thighs. Both her thighs and big, round calves are nice and firm, yet still jiggle some when she walks. Her size six feet are almost never covered up, always normally seated in sandals or pumps. Her pedicured toes wiggle constantly, showing off the polished red painted toe nails. And at this present time, she's now just a couple inches shorter than I am, standing at five foot, six inches. 


She truly is a goddess in my eyes, and I tried my best to keep those thoughts a secret, but my aunt is a very perceptive woman. Not only just that, but she's a witch. That's her secret that she has able to successfully keep hidden, until she unveiled her powers to me. 


Step sisters through adoption, my aunt Tara hails from Cuba. She's just a couple years younger than my mom, and they have been inseparable since childhood. Her long black hair graces her light, tanned skin. She's a taller, slender woman with an hourglass body. Her tight dresses show off her C breasts and round ass. Her long legs have the appropriate amount and fat and muscle on them, but not quite as much as your mother's. And very much like, her feet are also rarely covered up. Living in a hot, humid climate, it's best to not cover up. 


Anyways, here's the story about the first time my aunt used her powers on me just over a year ago...


---


It was a scorching hot summer day when my mom took me and my sisters over to my aunt's house to swim. (My sisters will come up in later stories in more prominent roles) It was a standard affair, but I was in a mood, a horny one at that. My aunt only lives a few houses down the street, and every time we would change into out swim suits there. But that day, my mom chose to change into her micro red bikini and then walk over. The whole walk over I was behind her, mesmerized by her swaying ass cheeks swallowing up her thong as they fought for dominance over her thighs. All the blood rushed down to my groin and my pants began to feel tight. 


As we walked inside my aunt's house, she was there to greet us. Any attempt I made to hide my boner was in vain as my aunt noticed. While my mom and sisters walked further in the house, my aunt got up close to me with a sly smile. She always loves to tease me so I could only imagine what she would do. 


"I know she has a great ass but it's rude to stare," she whispered, giggling. 


All the blood left my groin and shot to my head, as my face began to blush in embarrassment. That only made her giggle more as she gave me playful push on the shoulder as she turned and walked away. I hung my head down in shame and I went to the bathroom to change into my trunks. 


Despite being caught earlier by my aunt, I couldn't keep myself calm that day. I thought I was being stealthy hiding my boner by being in the water, however my aunt made sure to let me know that she knew with a devilish grin on her face. Why of all days did she have to do this to me. At that point, I was ready to head home early and rub one out. And that's what I tried to do.


As I walked inside, I did not realize my aunt had followed me until she shut the door. I nearly leapt out of my skin and spun around to see her there, dripping wet in her leopard bikini. With that grin on her face, she walks up close to me.


"Can't control yourself today, huh?" she laughed.


I was so embarrassed that I couldn't say a word. I felt my face burn as I began to blush again. That only made her laugh more in my face.


"I have to admit though," she said with a slightly more serious tone, "You've done well to mask your true feelings about your mommy."


"S-Shut up!" I yelled in frustration. She did not react to my outburst at all. 


She closes her eyes, laughing softly to herself. When she reopened her eyes, the color of her iris turned from green to red. I instantly caught the difference, and I felt myself seize up. She softly smiles and brings her lips close to my ears.


"What if I told you I could get you close to her without her knowing?" she whispered, blowing air onto my ear. 


I quickly back up, startled at her advance and her words. My head began to feel even hotter.


"W-W-What do you mean?" I stammered, not knowing where this conversation was going. 


"I have a secret, but~" she said with an elevated pitch as she stared straight into my eyes, "You cannot tell a soul. If you did, I would have to punish you severely."


I had no idea what the hell she was getting at, or what she would be referring to. Were there things she knew about my mom that I was not aware of? Things only she would know because they grew up together? I never thought that there was a thing she knew that was so super secretive that it would be met with consequences if I spilled the beans. So I called her bluff.


"Okay... What is it?"


"Ah ah ah, not just a simple 'okay' will do. I need you to state that you will not expose my secret."


This is ridiculous. "Fine. I will not tell anyone about your secret."


"And?"


"... And if I do, I will face the consequences."


With a giggle, she leaned back and stood straight up. "Perfect. Oh, this will be so much fun!" she said with a sinister giggle. 


I was confused. "Well, what is it? And why do I feel as if this is just a stupid prank?"


"I don't think you'll believe me, so it's better to show than tell." From behind her back, she revealed a red beach towel. "This is your mom's, right?"


"Yeah..?"


"Her favorite towel to sunbathe on?"


"What are you getting at?"


With a big smile that revealed her perfectly white teeth on her face, she softly said, "You'll see."


With those words, she lifted her right hand and snapped her fingers.


The snapping sound from her fingers shot through me. What I felt was hard to describe as my body felt as if it was crumbling and contorting. I began falling, and as I did it felt as if the world around me growing, my aunt included. As I hit the floor, everything felt wrong. My senses were all over the place: sight, smell, taste, hearing, and feel. In my panic I went to open my mouth and yell, but I couldn't. I had no mouth. I tried moving. I couldn't. My aunt towered over me as it seemed I was at eye level with her wet, wiggling toes. The squeal of excitement from her echoed loudly as she placed her now massive feet right beside me. 


"So how is it?" her voice rang out loud and clear.


I wanted to scream. I tried all I could but I couldn't do a thing. 


"Oh... I do suppose it's hard to speak when you are what you are..."


What did she mean by that? What the hell did she do to me?!


She stepped away, her wet feet slapping on hardwood floor. When she reappeared, she bent down beside me with a mirror and pointed it towards me. What I saw shocked me to my very core.


I was a red beach towel.


I was no longer a human. I was an inanimate object. But how was I still alive and able to think? 


"See? Towels don't speak. Towels are meant to dry off people or be used to lay on." The smile on her face was radiant as she spoke. Standing back up and placing the mirror on her kitchen island, she gripped me with her toes and lifted me up with her legs. 


The moment she clutched me between her toes, my senses went wild. Again, my senses were far different compared to when I'm normal. The touch of her toes, the taste, the scent; it was orgasmic to me. Only problem, I have no 'outlet' to to fully enjoy this experience. 


She ripped me away from her toes with her fingers and held me in front of her face. She was biting her bottom lip with the still large smile on her face. I could sense the excited trembles from her as she rubbed me between her fingers. 


"Can you guess my secret now?" she breathes, the scent of mint going through me. "I'm a witch, and I have the ability to transform people."


As she said earlier, it was better to show than to tell. I would not have believed her, probably would have laughed in her face too. But now here I am, a beach towel that looks exactly like... my mom's!


"You must be so confused right now, but you will learn soon enough," her voice sounding more serious. "Now, remember how I said I can get you close to your mom without her knowing? I hope you're ready."


She couldn't be serious right? No, no, she is. If this wasn't a weird fever dream, then why reveal her secret and turn me into a beach towel? And the way she's been acting since I got here, she's serious. 


"Time to go back outside," she giggled. 


As she walked back out through the door, she hid me behind her. My spiritual heart began pounding as I bounced off her ass as she navigated back to where we kept the towels. When neither my mom or sisters were looking, she tossed me on the backside on the lounge chair. From my position, I could easily watch all the women happily swimming and lounging in the pool.


After several moments, both my mom and aunt walked up the steps out of the pool. The water glistening off their bodies mesmerized me until the mother's hand came right for me. In an instant, she began to use me to dry off her body. My senses went into overdrive as I was rubbed all over, soaking in the pool water that stuck to her flesh. She was going so fast that I didn't know where I exactly was, but I could only assume that I nearly touched every part of her. Dazed, I found myself hanging from her arm as she and my aunt walked on the grass.


"Do you know where Wes went?" my mother asked, "He left without saying a word."


I'm right here! I would say, but I couldn't. 


"He said he was heading back home," my aunt lied, "But he said he may be back later."


"I hope he feels okay. He seemed a little off this morning, like he's sick or something."


If only she knew. 


"I wouldn't worry too much about it. He'll be okay."


"I hope so."


Without warning, I'm whipped up into the air, and I feel my body widen as I slowly plummet to the ground. I realized I was splayed out on the grass. I focused my attention upward in time to see my adoptive mother turn her massive ass towards me and began to lower herself. If I could've gotten a nosebleed right now, I would have. Slowly I watched her cheeks spread apart, revealing her thong taught against her posterior. The material wasn't wide enough to completely cover her glistening pink asshole the further she descended. Then finally, her cheeks mashed into me, pinning me to the ground. I could feel every inch of her ass as it weighed heavily on me. The lingering scent from her strawberry body wash still remained after swimming. Each micro-adjustment she made, I felt it as her ass cheeks grind into me. 


All the while that was happening to me, she was applying tanning lotion over herself. Her thighs and calves then lower onto me. I was mentally on fire. I honestly felt like she was simultaneously sitting on my face and my body. I was enveloped by her curvaceous form. And then she laid back, adjusting her shoulders to get more comfortable. She was now completely lying on me, and she was none the wiser. 


From the sidelines, my aunt hid her excitedness as she watched as she lied down to sunbathe. I couldn't think straight as the full weight of my bikini clad mom laid over me. My senses soaked in everything they could take as my mind began to go blank. The two women were talking, but I was in no state to understand a word they were saying. The passage of time began to become irrelevant to me as I lost track of the minutes. I was in pure bliss, and it was about to elevate further. 


The act of my mom sitting up took me out of my trance. She dug her hands into me as she turned around to lie prone. Her voluptuous breasts hang, nice and firm over me as she readies herself. Slowly, they lower and press into me. I was losing my mind as she continued to lie down, crossing her arms to act as a head rest. 


"Could you get my backside Tara?" my mom asked.


"Sure."


"And I guess since Wes isn't here..."


My mom reached back with one hand, and she pulled the string to loosen the knot that kept her top on. Just as my aunt got in position to rub lotion on my mom, the bikini top was pulled away, exposing her light brown nipples. The moment they grazed me, I exploded. Not physically, but mentally. Her nipples pressed into me while my aunt rubbed lotion on her back. The extra pressure of her pushing downward amplified everything. I was ready to black out from the sheer excitement from it all, but I couldn't. Towels don't sleep.


For the entire duration, I was fully aware of my mom's half nude body weighing into me. I zoned in and out, but I could never get over the feeling of her boobs pressing into me. After putting her top back on, she whisked me up and threw me over her shoulder. Each step she took I bounced off her ass. The moment of that was short lived once she reached the lounge chair and tossed me on it to dry off in the sun. After she walked off, my aunt picked me and took me inside. 


Away from my sisters still in the pool, and a couple rooms away from where my mom was taking a quick shower, my aunt snapped her fingers and I felt my body expand back to normal. I was no longer a towel. Sitting on the floor, I could see my arms and body again. And my raging boner under my swimming trunks. I quickly tried to hide it from my aunt but she nudged my hands away with her foot. Looking up, she still had the smile devilish smile on her face.


"So how was it?"


I was speechless. I could still remember the all the feelings I had while I was a towel. Every touch, every scent, every taste. I could only keep my mouth open in awe. 


Well?" she asked as she bent down to my level, poking me on the forehead. "Did that feel exhilarating?"


"... Uh..." I found it hard to look her in the eyes, especially with my boner. 


"No need to tell me, I can already tell it was," she giggled as she now poked at my member. 


"W-Why did you do this? Why now if you've always been a witch?"


"I just couldn't help myself anymore. My magic forbids me from interacting with anyone under eighteen, and it's no secret to me of what you think about Maria."


"Who else knows? Does my mom...?"


"Nope, she doesn't. Bu~t," she said as she stood back up, "The others who do know and tried to break the trust of my secret, well... let's just say they permanently lost their privileges to be human."


Those words struck me deep. What did she mean by that? If I were to try and tell someone, would that mean she would transform me into something and abandon me forever?


"Me and you are going to have so much fun now," she beamed. 


I could never have imagined the things that would happen to me in the future. My aunt, the witch, is going to have her way with me, whether I wanted to or not. 

Chapter End Notes:

The Fun Is Only Beginning For Wes. Hope You Enjoyed!

Feel Free To Critique