- Text Size +
Story Notes:
And we're back with Matt and Sarah! Like with the others in this series, expect plenty of feet, mouthplay, and aggressive "Mommy" treatment.

The completed version of this story has already been posted as early access on Patreon, so if you like what you see and don't want to wait, maybe give that a look. And enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is open! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Sarah curled up on her pink bedspread, pulling her soft bare feet up against her thighs. As usual, she bore an ear-to-ear grin which displayed her pearly whites and seemed to make her brown eyes sparkle even more by comparison. Her fingers combed a few strands of her golden hair over her ear, while her opposite hand lovingly cradled her most valuable possession just above her lap: the three-inch-tall, emotionally tormented Matt, dressed in one of the dozens of doll ensembles the girl had stitched for him over the long years of his playful enslavement.

“Whew! That was such a long day of classes, wasn’t it, Boogie! And then going to the gym afterward? I’m sooooo happy it’s the weekend, and I finally get lots and lots of time to hold you and play with you one-on-one,” the gigantic eighteen-year-old explained. Despite the boredom and strain of the day, her voice was as high-pitched and chipper as ever, especially while speaking to her tiny human toy. “Don’t get me wrong, it always feels super-nice having you playing around under my feet and inside my shoes all day, hugging them and loving them and smelling ‘em, just how you like. And don’t worry, I’ll still give you plenty of time to cuddle with my toes this weekend! But you better get ready, cuz I’m gonna be focused on you, especially since your Daddy has to play two games and won’t have time to hang out. So it’s just you… me… my feet… and whatever fun things we can think of to do together!”

Sarah turned the despondent little man over in her fingers, all the while exploring his three-inch body with her plush fingertips. She’d touched every square micrometer of him hundreds of times over the years, yet the girl never seemed to tire of amusing herself by fondling him, whether it was over his doll clothes or in the nude. Matt, of course, had learned to stop fighting it long ago.

“Aww. Look at that sweet little face, so happy to see me, after he’s been in the stinky warm darkness all day in my shoe!” Sarah gushed. She cupped Matt between both palms and drew him toward her face. Her nose wrinkled like a rabbit’s once he was close. “Peeee-yewww! You really do smell like my feet. I guess that’s what happens when I keep you down there for the entire day of classes plus working out at the gym. Usually I give you a break, but I guess I kinda forgot today. Well, we both win then, huh? I had some extra time to update my Instagram during lunch, and you got some extra snuggling with the bottom of my foot!”

The girl plucked a tissue out of her pocket, then pouted her lips, allowing a string of gooey drool to dribble out of her mouth into the white square. Once it was damp, she bunched the paper up, and proceeded to wipe it over Matt’s body. Soon he was not only caked with a layer of foot grime, but also sticky with the moist saliva. It didn’t do much to improve the shrunken man’s cleanliness, nor did it do much to ease the odor that still infected him after nine straight hours of being lovingly stepped on. However, Sarah smiled nonetheless, and seemed to think it worked.

“There we go! All clean,” she giggled. “We’ll give you a real bath later, Boogie. I promise. But I just couldn’t stand to wait. I had to hold you for a little bit and play with you first. So, we’re doing the “quickie” version!”

Discarding the tissue to the floor, Sarah carried Matt back to her face, and this time, the telltale pucker of her lips informed him that she wouldn’t be deterred. Her kiss-puffed pink mouth collided with the little man, pinning him flat to her palm as she had her way with him. Her upper and lower lips alternately inflated for a hard smooch, smearing themselves as well as a fresh gloss of spit across Matt. In almost no time, his clothes were damp with drool, but Sarah hadn’t finished kissing him hello yet. She lavished for several minutes, her stuffy breath fogging around his face as she forced her wide lips again and again to impact Matt like a giant fleshy sponge. At last, she was satisfied, and when she lifted her mouth away from her cupped hand, the tiny creature briefly remained adhered to her sticky lips before plopping back into her palm; a crystal strand of spit hung like a spider web from Matt’s face to Sarah’s lower lip.

“Mmmmwah! So happy to see you again too, Boogie! Now, we really are gonna have to give you a bath later, cuz you still stink like my toes, but it’s okay. Mommy always forgives her precious little boy,” Sarah continued. Her fingertip stroked repeatedly down Matt’s face, smoothing out his spit-clogged hair and petting under his chin. “Looks like you got kinda messy now, though. Better watch out for that, huh? I like my Boogie to be clean as often as possible, you know.”

The girl studied him. Her thumb traveled down Matt’s frame, caressing the soggy doll clothes, which now clung taut to his skin, thanks to the water-weight of the spit sagging them down. Sarah looped her fingertip up the miniature shirt.

“Well, there’s no point in keeping dirty clothes on, is there? We’re gonna give you a bath in a little while anyway, Boogie, so let’s just get these off. I want you to be comfy again, too, now that the day’s over and we can just relax!”

Chapter End Notes:
More on the way!