- Text Size +

Today was the day, the day that Eli was finally turning 18. Eli was the last of his friend group to turn 18. Tonight his friends, Nolan and Wyatt, would be coming to Eli’s house for a sleepover. Wyatt and Nolan always love to come to hangout at Eli’s. Why you might ask? It was because of Eli’s mom Jessica. Jessica is the hottest mom in the neighborhood. She is a 6’1 48 years old with bleach blonde hair, DD cups and a voluptuous ass. 


Jessica and Eli are sitting down for dinner “Hey Eli, can you pass me the salt?” asked Jessica. “Here you are.” replied Eli. ``What time are your friends coming over tonight for yalls sleepover?” said Jessica. Eli said, “8pm”. “Perfect, ill just be watching a movie in my bedroom tonight if you need anything from me.” Eli brings his plate to the sink to wash. Eli heads up stairs to his room to make sure it’s clean before his friends arrive.



Ding Dong. Eli greeted his friends at the door. “Happy Birthday!” said Wyatt and Nolan. Wyatt and Nolan handed presents to Eli. Eli closes the door and they all head up stairs to Eli’s room. “Open my present after Nolan’s gift. I think you are gonna love it, actually I think we all will love it.” exclaimed Wyatt. Eli opens Nolan’s gift, it was a new xbox controller. “Thanks Nolan, I needed a new controller” thanked Eli. “Now time for the best gift ever. Eli opened the box, and it looked like it was some kind of 50’s comic book looking ray gun. 


“What is that?” questioned Eli. “That is the sizenator 2000. A shrink/growth that I stole from my dad’s office. It can shrink anything or for that matter anyone down to 1 mm tall or grow to 10 thousand feet tall.Here let me show you” said Wyatt.  Wyatt grabs the sizenator from Eli and shoots a laser beam at the new xbox controller. In a split second the xbox controller is only an inch in size. Then another laser beam hits the controller, returning it back to its original size. Nolan and Eli were left speechless. “Try it on me” said Nolan. Wyatt aims and shoots at Nolan. “Where did he go?” asked Eli. There was just a pile of clothes left where Nolan was standing. There was movement in the clothes. A 2 inch tall nude Nolan pops out from under the pile of clothes. Nolan waves towards Eli and Wyatt. Then Wyatt shoots back at Nolan making him back to his normal size. Nolan immediately puts his clothes back on. “Woah, that was amazing. It was like something from that movie Honey, I shrunk the kids.” said Nolan. 


“Hey Eli, could you call for your mom to come to your room?” asked Nolan. “Why?” replied Eli. “I just have something to ask her”, said Nolan. Eli then yells for his mom to come to his room. Then bam a second later Eli was standing at 1 inch tall. Then a giant hand reaches toward him and puts him inside a glass jar and hides Eli in the dresser. “Sorry Eli, tomorrow you can have fun with the sizenator after Nolan and I have fun first” said Wyatt. Then Nolan gets hit with a laser beam shrinking him down to one inch tall. Then Wyatt props up the sizenator and stands in front of it. He set the timer on the gun and then 5 seconds later Wyatt joins Nolan at their new miniature size. 


…Knock Knock. The door opens.


“Hello?, Eli” It was Eli’s mom, Jessica. Her butt was hanging out her pajama shorts and was showing a ton of cleavage in her nightgown top.  “Huh, I swear I heard Eli calling for me” said Jessica. Jessica walks into the room and then she picks up the clothes off the floor and puts it on the bed. Jessica wonders to herself why all their clothes were on the floor. She doesn’t ponder for long though. Nolan and Wyatt look up and see the giantess standing in front of them. Jaws were dropped and full hard-ons for both. Nolan and Wyatt were frozen by the sight of the magnificent giant body of Eli’s Mom. 


Jessica looks down at her feet and sees two small naked guys. “Well look who we have here. Eli’s two cute friends.” said Jessica. Jessica then reaches down to pick them up the two shrunken boys and lifts them up to her face so that she can see them better. “Yall are so cute and small. Looks like both of you boys are excited to see me. I don’t see my son Eli, but that's no problem I have something fun we can do together. (Jessica winks at them).” seductively said Jessica. Jessica then drops Nolan between her massive tits and then drops Wyatt into her panties. Wyatt cannot believe that it worked and is facing the massive lower lips of Jessica. 


Part 2 coming…