[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A complete rewrite (with partial spoilers) of several classic tales including “Jack and the Beanstalk” and “Alice in Wonderland”, with the characters from all of them able to interact with each other and cross over with plot lines.  


Rated: G
Categories: Object, Giantess, Adventure, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 88803 Read: 9707
Published: November 27 2022 Updated: November 27 2022
Story Notes:

When I first joined years ago, I wrote a few one-offs under a series called “Classic Sequels” and ultimately removed them, as the limitations of being bound by the original stories made it hard to write truly original gts vore and gts romance.

This saga will go back and rewrite the originals from scratch, interlocking several stories with overlapping plots in time, as the complexity of sequel material develops. As well as that, being a convicted Christian, I feel I should remove the occult derived magic subtexts, which occur in some of the originals. This will in no way detract from the gts vore and gts romance elements. If anything, the blank page will enable me to tell more story than following the originals would have. (Obviously I could never go in for actual vore suicide or murder either, but, having discussed this fantasy with a number of other authors and readers, I conclude for now, that it’s harmless enough as a fantasy fiction).

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Willie Tinkerer's Wonder Beans by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (4273 words)

2. Through the Licking Lass by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (5242 words)

Apologies for the bad spacing. I can't seem to reformat it.

3. Carroll by Candle Light by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (6988 words)

This follows on from the Hanna-Barbera 1969 cartoon version “Adventures of (Young) Gulliver”, which differs somewhat from the original novel “Gullliver’s Travels.” However, the giantesses from the original novel will also appear in my story soon enough.

Spoiler Warning: The opening recap sequence (later in this chapter)  from the cartoon is a summary of the series final episode “The Hero.”

4. The Gillikin Traveler of Oz by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (8229 words)

Alternate chapter title: You can't keep a Good Pan down.

The Miss Yoop saga in this and upcoming chapters is based on the story of Mrs Yoop the Giantess, told by L Frank Baum in his novel “The Tin Woodman of Oz.” This is partly a spoiler warning, except for the fact that I have changed large parts of it dramatically. I have also replaced Baum’s character Polychrome with someone else (wait and see) and made Miss Yoop single and large enough to fit someone inside her mouth, though I still imagine her facial features and fashion to be as depicted in John R Neill’s illustrations.

5. A Voyeur in Brobdingnag by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (5412 words)

gts vore / romance rewrites of much of the episodic television content of “Land of the Giants, ” (which was produced in 1968-1969 but set in 1983-1984) in which I explain the link between the Valley of the Giantesses that we know from past chapters and the Land of the Giants.

I have replaced Betty Hamilton with a character of my own called Liz. I've also replaced the original male character from the LAND OF THE GIANTS episode "Ghost Town" with a giantess named Nora. I've replaced Berna (from the "Wild Journey" episode of LAND OF THE GIANTS) with a character of my own called Dalia. And a few other one shot characters from Land of the Giants have been replaced with my own creations.

6. A Tongue Tied Governess by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (7306 words)

Enid Blyton originally wrote a trilogy of novels starring three children named Jo, Bessie & Fanny (later renamed Beth and Fran for the “Enchanted Lands” children’s cartoon version)  entitled “The Enchanted Wood” , “The Magic Faraway Tree” and “The Folk of the Faraway Tree” and occasionally included new short Faraway Tree stories in her anthology books. Eventually she wrote a new Faraway Tree novel, called the Queer Adventure (which was also published under alternate titles “The Yellow Fairy Book” and “The 3rd Tell-A-Story Book”). Queer Adventure featured two entirely different children, Peter and Mary, and included some chapters where they met a giant mother and her daughter Grizel.

In this chapter of “Alice in Giantland” I will tell my own story, replacing children Peter and Mary with a boy called Pixi Smith and his governess Mary Parkin, which will eventually lead into a somewhat altered adaptation of “The Queer Adventure” (while continuing to build on the previous chapters of “Alice in Giantland.”).

SPOILER WARNING: some of this chapter is fairly closely adapted from Enid Blyton’s novel “The Queer Adventure”.

7. It'll be a Cake Walk by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (8594 words)

Some of this chapter is a partial adaptation of Julia Donaldson’s novel “The Giants and the Joneses” which then leads into my own gts vore saga. I have used Julia Donaldson’s giant girls Jumbeelia and Woozly, but made their sibling a daughter as well, rather than a son, and renamed her Ann. Similarly, with Donaldson’s regular sized children, I have kept the boy Stephen Jones , and replaced his two sisters Colette and Poppy with two friends, both boys, named Carlo Comet and Poppet Hess.

8. Big Friendly Giantess by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (3441 words)

This chapter adapts Roald Dahl’s novel “BFG” (Big Friendly Giant). To make the gts vore angle work (and also to serialize some continuity between preceding chapters and upcoming chapters) I have replaced the Big Friendly Giant with Woozly (who will be the Big Friendly Giantess) and Dahl’s child eating giants with Ann and Jumbeelia (and I will possibly include Miss Yoop, who has remained ageless from the plots set hundreds of years ago right up until her appearance in the chapters I’ve already set in the 1980s).

Finally, I’ve replaced the child Sophie (lead character in “BFG”) with Roald Dahl’s character Charlie Bucket (from his novel “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”). Although, Charlie will, in my version, live in the orphanage, as per Sophie from “BFG”.

Other than that, the adaptation is very close to Roald Dahl’s book and these chapters are serious spoilers of the book’s content.

9. Alice in Hunger Pains by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (3439 words)

Readers may take this as a Spoiler Warning too.

L Frank Baum’s 4th Oz novel "Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz" contains a lengthy vore sequence with some of the best dialogue ever spoken, unfortunately in my opinion, between talking animals. I have replaced the Wizard of Oz with Snow white, replaced Eureka the Kitten with Alice, and replaced the nine tiny piglets with the seven TEENAGE Dwarfs, to make it a gts vore tale instead.

10. Into an Amazing Zone by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (10924 words)

Starting this chapter, there will be multiple plot lines, some taking place in the 1970s and some in the days of classic tales centuries earlier. The date will be stated at the beginning of each scene.

11. Crush of Two Worlds by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (3682 words)

This chapter is a crossover between "Alice in Giantland" and "Ambloome Princess of Giants." When originally posted under my old Timescribe account, it was divided into 6 short chapters, with chapters 1, 3, 5 being part of "Alice in Giantland" and chapters 2, 4, 6 being part of "Ambloome, Princess of Giants". For reader convenience, this crossover will now be posted as a single chapter in its right place in both books, to save you jumping between stories every 500 words to follow it. Consequently the chapter will be entirely in prose, which will continue the format of “Alice in Giantland” but interrupt the otherwise entirely poetry format of “Ambloome Princess of Giants”.

12. The Beautiful Big Wigs of Ev by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (8037 words)

As well as the Wizard of Oz and its 13 Oz sequels, L Frank Baum wrote "John Dough & the Cherub" before he died. He brought a number of characters from his non-Oz novels gradually into the Oz books, creating the earliest crossovers in fairytale history. It seemed obvious to me, that Baum’s story was a novel-length extrapolation on the old tale of the Gingerbread Man. I have changed it, so that instead of bringing life to a gingerbread man, I have had a live human boy chemically altered into a gingerbread boy.

After he died, Ruth Plumly Thompson wrote more Oz sequels than Baum himself, and created a country of giants called the Big Wigs.

I will be drawing characters from all the above into this next instalment of "Alice in Giantland."

Some of the story content in this chapter would be suitable for the Transformation genre.

The chapter also includes an altered version of Chapter IX of “Alice Through the Needle’s Eye” (which was author Gilbert Adair’s 1986 novel sequel to “Alice through the Looking-Glass”).

13. A Growing Awareness (Outcome on the Inside) by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (8597 words)

Up until now, the story content has been largely a gts vore rewrite of suitable material. Now the story will move into allowing my own characters (some of whom will be familiar to my long-term fans) to take advantage of the science fiction concepts that have been set up in the preceding hundred or so chapters. 


14. The Beanstalk Effect by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (4639 words)

Spoiler Warnings:        The ongoing plotline of a number of episodes of Season 4 of “Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea” is alluded to in this chapter. Since I worked a rewritten LAND OF THE GIANTS into much earlier chapters, I thought I might as well use another of Irwin Allen's characters for the time tampering involved in this new section of the story.