[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

 A common misunderstanding about Santa is that he has two lists of children he keeps track of, the nice and the naughty.  The truth of the matter, though, is that it is his wife, Mrs. Claus, that keeps track of all the naughty children so Santa can focus on the nice ones.  And so, on Christmas Eve, when she sees her husband off on his trip around the globe to deliver presents to the good boys and girls, Mrs. Claus has her own responsibilities to see to.  While she does get him to deliver some coal to the marginally naughty children as a warning to be good, the truly rotten boys and girls a bit too old to get away with a lump of coal require a more personal touch… even if she has to be a bit naughty herself.


Rated: R
Categories: Object, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9629 Read: 5819
Published: December 25 2022 Updated: December 25 2022

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (9629 words)

This idea's been kicking around in my head for a while now, so I'm happy to have finally gotten to write it out and explore it!

No early access for this one this time, as my little gift to everyone this year!  Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday!