- Text Size +

As soon as I saw him I felt something. I could swear it was like a reaction happened between us at a chemical level. Maybe it was because I was quite intoxicated at the time but it still felt like there was something special between us. And he was handsome too. Curly black hair, big confident yet juvenile eyes, and a smile that could stop the rain on a cold winter day. He seemed barely taller than me, an inch, probably no more than that, but I have never been the kind of girl that needed a guy two heads taller than her. That would in fact be difficult since I have been five feet nine since approximately my thirteenth birthday. Besides five ten was still a pretty decent height for a guy.

After only maybe an hour of talking we agreed that my place was better than the bar to continue the evening. So we left together and as I was hanging my coat in my closet, he took off his shoes and began exploring the apartment. I joined him to it, explaining where to find everything he needed, and as I went I noticed he was actually slightly shorter than me. Taking a discrete glance at his shoes I noted they were quite big, with probably a thick sole underneath them. “Who the hell walks in a bar with two inches thick shoes ?” I asked myself, thinking maybe he was insecure about his height. I tried to guess our difference, wondering if that would be a problem, and guessed it was about an inch and a half. That was alright with me at least, and since he had not mentioned anything yet I decided to stop bothering myself. He asked for the bathroom and I opened some beers waiting for him. I sat down on the couch, and when he came back I showed the bottles :

-I got you a beer, I said.

-That’s nice. Where can I sit ? he asked.

Looking around I noticed none of my seats were free. The cat occupied one of them and the others were used to store various stuff. Embarrassed I shot up to clean a bit, and lost my balance, almost pushing myself against his body in my drunkenness. He caught me and helped me back on my feet, looking in my eyes half amused half surprised. I looked at him back, noticing my previous guess about our height difference was wrong, since we had in fact more than a two inches and a half difference. “There is no way that guy was taller than me with his shoes on” I thought “Was I that drunk ?”

But before I could continue asking, he gently approached his lips of mine and slowly kissed me. I kissed him back, closing my eyes, feeling incredibly good, way better than I ever felt simply kissing someone. That kiss lasted a moment, and when finally our lips were separated, he looked at me and told me, kind of embarrassed :

-You know, I didn’t notice you were so tall, I was almost on my tip-toes here.

-Tall ? I am not that tall, you are just short, you must be used to it !

I looked at him, he was short, very short even. I wondered why I couldn’t admit to myself before that we had way more than a two inches difference. More like four inches in fact.

-Not that tall ? You are what, six feet three ? Six four ? I am six feet tall myself !

I laughed :

-Man, I am five nine ! You are not going to make me believe you are six !

Without thinking about the embarrassing aspect I pushed myself against him to emphasize our height difference. He had to be five feet two at most, shorter than most girls. I was a full head taller than him ! Suddenly I felt the urge to kiss him again, so I crouched to reach his lips, and once again he answered my kiss, with more passion this time. Obviously this height thing was not a big deal for any of us. Before I understood what was happening, we were lying on the couch, still kissing, and I had no idea of who instigated that movement.

-Seriously though, he said between two kisses, how tall are you really ? Back at the bar I thought we were the same height.

-I’m telling you I am only five nine.

That is when I understand something was off. Obviously I should have noticed earlier, I mean it is impossible to not see that the person you have in front of you is not taller but in fact much much shorter, so that should have alerted me. But what caught my attention was to understand the “cushion” weirdly placed between him and me as we laid on that couch was… my boobs. Which had never been as big as I was seeing them. I got up so quickly that I sent him rolling on the floor, and looked all around me. Suddenly I was not drunk at all anymore. My living room was exactly the same as usual, except that it seemed that somebody mischievously lowered everything by a good ten inches. The worst was when he got up and stood not near as high as he should have been compared to me. For a moment we stared at each other in shock, trying to have an idea of the size of the other.

To me, he looked like he was a child, his head barely higher than the bottom of my breasts, which by the way had gotten bigger than it. A lot bigger. I must had looked like a giant to him, and in fact, judging by the aspect of my living room, I actually was. I looked at the door to give me an idea since I knew thanks to a friend who had changed it that my door was seven feet high. It looked like I was taller than it.

Suddenly I felt dizzy and I fell right in his arms.

Obviously my weight was way too much for his diminished frame so when I came back to my senses we were both lying on the ground, me on top and him almost buried into my now gigantic breasts. I got up quickly to let him breathe, noticing that it was almost a miracle I managed to put all of my seven something feet body on the floor without hitting something and I looked at him. He was so small now !

As he got up, something hit me in the back of the head and it took me a second to realize what it was : I had just hit the ceiling. I was to tall to fit in my apartment !

Leaning my head forward – I had no choice – I noticed that he was gazing at me from somewhere near my belly button. He had to be something like five feet even, which meant he was shrinking way slower than I was growing but still he was actually shrinking. I, however guessed my height at eight feet five inches from how much I had to crouch. Soon, he was as tall as one of my legs and I wondered if things were accelerating.

I decided to get down on my knees, because it was more comfortable, but even like that his head was only at boob level to me, and still getting lower. When I hit ten feet – I don’t understand how but I just knew I was ten feet tall – Suddenly everything stopped. I could feel it had stopped. Somewhere below my insanely massive breasts, a voice said :

-Wow.

I bent forward until I saw him, completely stunned, gazing at the two giant pieces of flesh hanging above him, thinking “I am on my knees for god’s sake”. He was maybe four feet and a half. I estimated my own height at something like 12 feet.

-So what do we do now ? I asked awkwardly.

-Well I believe we both had the same idea in mind when we got here.

I looked passed my insanely big hangers at him again. He really still wanted to have sex now that he wasn’t even half my height and I could barely sit in my apartment ? The growing shrinking situation seemed to have stopped. “Well actually, why not ?” I thought.

So I grabbed him and lifted him to my lips. Then things went down like they were always supposed to go that way.