- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wrote this all in one document and wasn't sure how long my chapters should be, so there may be some awkward chapter transitions.

Enjoy my first story!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I walked across the lawn with determination in my stride. Each step saw my red-brown ponytail sway and the navy blue skirt of my school uniform fluttering about. I smiled as I reached the fence that divided the two campuses of Helen Aegean Joint Girl’s High School. I easily crossed the boundary and waded through the freshly cut, yet waist-high grass. I inched towards the titanic brick structure that was blocking out the afternoon sun.

The ‘big’ campus, my people call it. Meant for homo sapiens students, as opposed to the ‘small’ campus meant for us four inch tall homo diminutus students. Their supposed union, as exemplified in the ‘J’ in HAJ High, was only for show. Interactions between the two groups were limited, and the chain link fence blocked the big students from crossing the boundary and served as a deterrent for the rest of us. But I, Odessa Ithaca, was not easily deterred. I had found the colossal fence, building, and students to be a challenge, not a threat. Still, I was not going on such a dangerous journey for the thrill of it. No, I was here to claim my prize.

My prize, of course, was none other than the resplendent Penny Arnacia. Homeroom 312, GPA 4.1, blood type A negative, etc. I had memorized everything about her. Her street address, her parent’s annual income, her family tree, her social security number; every name and number rang true through my heart, rippling the fabric of my very being like a rock thrown into a placid pool. The most important information, of course, was the fact that she spent one hour in her homeroom after school every Wednesday. It was 3:15, and I did not have much time to make my way to the third floor. In all honesty, more than any danger that I was about to face, my biggest fear was not having enough time.

Having made my trek through the lawn, I reached the large emergency exit. Next to it, however, was a much smaller door, one of the few made for people my size in the large building. After deftly picking the lock, I took a moment to straighten my white dress shirt and dust off my skirt as if Penny were waiting for me on the other side. The hallway I stepped into was mind-bogglingly massive. I felt as though I was in a cathedral, except the walls were lined with the same dull lockers I saw every day, albeit much larger. The white tiled floor reflected the ceiling’s miniature suns and created a glare that briefly blinded me much like a field of snow does on a sunny winter’s day. For those of us of smaller stature, such sights invoke an odd contrast between the grandness of size and mundanity of form.

The hallway was otherwise subpar as far as interior design goes. I began my jog along the wall as I made my way towards the elevator. Having memorized the building’s floor plan, navigating my way through the maze was simple. Since even one such as I can’t scale the stairs, my only choice was to slip into the elevator unnoticed or find someone willing to lend me a hand. Peering around a corner, I found that the elevator was only a few meters away. A great distance down the hall some students were sitting on the floor. Still, all appeared to be safe. I made it halfway to the elevator when a chime echoed throughout the hall. The mountainous metal doors slid open and out stepped the last person that I had wanted to see.

There are not many big students who are well-known among the tiny ones. There are some who are known for their great deeds, or for their unparalleled beauty, or even for both. But there are also infamous ones. One of the names that the tiny students utter with fear is Phoebe Musgrave, daughter of the big campus’ vice principal. Phoebe was a well-known brat among the big students who constantly got out of trouble by making doe-eyes at her mother or the male faculty members. The little students knew her as “Phoebe the Devourer” “The Black Hole of HAJ” and “Aegean’s Maw”. While the rumor mills liked to espouse various figures of how many of the little students she had eaten alive, the reality was that she was simply a bully with a vore fetish. None of her victims ever died, but almost all of them switched schools almost immediately. I even had a Phoebe-victim in my class. One time the poor girl woke up screaming after having a nightmare while drifting off during a lecture. For many of the little students, myself included, that incident had made the threat of Phoebe feel much more real than whatever the rumors said about her.

Before I could act, Phoebe’s pale blue eyes had locked onto my small form. Her face was as dispassionate as a corpse until she saw myself standing before her. While her mouth did not move, she still managed to smile deviously with her eyes. Knowing that there was nothing I could do and no one within earshot, I held my head up high and walked towards the monster in front of me. She only needed to drop down onto one knee for but a moment. Before I could fully process what happened, I found myself wrapped in the cold fingers of her right hand as the girl marched through the hallways. I occasionally got a glimpse of the giant’s long black hair waving behind her. She slipped into a janitor’s closet and sat crossed legged on the floor. I was set down in front of her and she leaned forward to scan my body with her hungry eyes.

“It’s been a while since I’ve found such a convenient snack.” She muttered in a monotone voice that managed to barely hide her excitement. If it wasn’t for her predatory gaze and boringly obsessive nature, Phoebe might have been beautiful. She cared about little else other than having her way with someone much smaller than her. That single-minded tunnel vision poisoned any physical beauty that I would otherwise see in the girl. She had thin, pale lips, a revoltingly perfect button nose, symmetrically drawn eyebrows, and despicable eyes that only a mother or under-stimulated middle-aged man could love.

Instead of trying to persuade, barter, or provoke, I simply sighed and began to unbutton my shirt. It pleased me to get a reaction of some sort out of Phoebe, even if it was just a slightly raised eyebrow. I had only taken off my shirt and skirt when her impatient left hand snatched me up and brought me towards her mouth. With an almost cute “aaam” she bit down on my bare side with her moistened lips. The tip of her tongue gently pressed against my skin before retreating back into the abyssal maw. As I was released by the lips, the tongue flicked out and ran up my stomach. The tongue repeated itself harder and harder, starting lower and going higher each time, until after about ten licks, she was dragging her tongue from my pelvis to my face in quick succession. As I was pulled away from her face, I noticed that the dispassionate gaze had completely disappeared. It was almost like I was staring at a completely different person. A small smile spread across the devilish lips and her previously dull eyes softened without losing any of their predatory aura.

Phoebe held my spit-stained form a little higher and tilted her head upwards until I was almost directly above her mouth. She slowly parted her lips, letting the yellowish glow of the halogen light bulb above us to cast a shadow of my body onto her restless tongue. Despite myself, I gasped as I stared into the dark pit at the back of the girl’s throat, knowing that if I went down there, I would never see the light of day again.

She gently lowered me so that my sneakers rested on her bottom lip but her fingers were still holding up some of my weight, which greatly messed with my sense of balance. The blasts of moist, hot air that flew out of her lungs wrapped around me and made me feel like I was already in her hot and humid mouth. Every breath came with a slight quiver of her lip that seemed to try and pull me forward. It was like standing on a cliff during an earthquake and it only got worse as her breathing began to quicken.

Despite my superb athleticism, I eventually lost my balance. Phoebe let me slip from her fingers and into her salivating mouth. I reached out desperately to try and catch myself on the lips, but found that it was not necessary. She closed her lips around my midriff and began to lick and suck on my legs. As the force of the suction pulled me downwards, I instinctively dug my nails into her lips. She let out a soft satisfied moan and started sucking harder, loosening the grip she had on me with her lips. Despite my best efforts, I had begun to get pulled in with each suck as her slimy tongue caressed my legs with glee. My left sneaker slipped off my foot and tumbled down the throat of the hungry beast that held me in its maw. Not wanting to wait any longer, her lips parted to let me fall onto her awaiting tongue.

However, she underestimated my first-class grip, speed, and upper body strength. By the time she realized something was wrong, I had swiftly lifted myself up and began to run. It only took her two steps to cross her cheek and my third step planted my remaining sneaker right in her eye. Unfortunately for her, she had leaned forward at just the wrong moment and caused my foot to be pushed against her pupil. She yelped and brought a hand to her eye.

“Fuck!” She yelled. “Fuck you, you little runt.” She turned around, canvasing the room with her left eye. She leaned forward, bringing her head to the floor, and peaked under the shelf of cleaning supplies. Naturally, I was nowhere to be seen. She turned around and saw that my shirt and skirt that were in the center of the room had disappeared, and a single right shoe was sitting in their place.

“You cheeky little-” She groaned in pain and shakily got to her feet. “I was just going to play with you a bit, but now…the only way you’re going to leave this room is in my stomach. I’ll be back for you once I get my eye checked out.”

Phoebe watched the floor carefully as she opened the closet door and slinked out into the hallway. From the moment she opened it to the moment she shut it, she had kept her working eye on the threshold. She smiled victoriously as she strutted off towards the nurse’s office with one hand over her injured eye, unaware of my presence on the back of her right shoe. It was difficult to find my bearings as my entire world moved with each step of the giant girl. I had begun to get dizzy as well. Sensing an opportunity, I stepped off the heel of her sneaker just as we passed the basketball team’s locker rooms, which thankfully had no door. I had escaped from the most dangerous student, but my journey had just begun.

Chapter End Notes:

Odessa Ithaca - Odysseus, King of Ithaca

Penny Arnacia - Penelope, Arnacia is an alternate name for her

Phoebe Musgrave - Polyphemus the cyclops, son of Poseidon