[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A spoof on the Odyssey.

Odessa Ithaca crosses the fence that divides her school's two campuses. Standing at only four inches tall, the people of the small campus are not allowed to mingle with their regular-sized peers. But Odessa has fallen in love, and has no choice but to make the dangerous journey in order to confess her feelings. Along the way, she will be accosted by girls looking to have some fun and must overcome these trials in order to meet with her fated love.


Rated: R
Categories: Trans, Teenager (13-19), Mouth Play, Lesbians, Adventure, Body Exploration, Breasts, Gentle, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10140 Read: 3962
Published: March 22 2023 Updated: March 22 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Vera Veneer [Reviews - 0] (1941 words)

I wrote this all in one document and wasn't sure how long my chapters should be, so there may be some awkward chapter transitions.

Enjoy my first story!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by Vera Veneer [Reviews - 0] (2231 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Vera Veneer [Reviews - 0] (2406 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Vera Veneer [Reviews - 0] (3562 words)