- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's Chapter Notes:

I normally write trans and TV fiction. I'm not sure I can hit the right spot with GTS stories. let me know if I should continue.

This is my first giantess story. Please be patient with me.


I knew I should never have tried it. I couldn't help myself. The stories about the woman in this house were too seductive. She had jewelry worth hundreds of thousands. I had heard about this in pub from a window cleaner. After a few pints he had told me he saw her trying on a diamond necklace while he cleaned the upstairs windows.

I couldn't resist it. So many houses were alarmed nowadays, but her's wasn't. I had cased it and there were only basic locks. she seemed to live alone too. I thought I would wait until midnight and break in. If she woke up the wooden cosh I carried would shut her up.

I got as far as opening the drawer of her dresser when she woke.

"What do you think you are doing in my house uninvited," She said calmly.

I could detect no fear. This was wrong. She should be screaming hysterically. I turned quickly reaching for my cosh and swung it hard at her head. Then I froze, the cosh inches from her head.

"You tried to kill me! You evil bastard."

I could see a small device in her hand. She saw me looking at it.

"Oh yes. You are frozen. My Spatializer has paralyzed you. I need it for protection in these primitive times.  I'm here  researching certain historical events that need not concern you."

She went through my pockets and found my wallet. She took out my driving license and pointed a small penlike device at it. A hologram came from its tip with my image and a series of words.

"Oh, that's good. History says you disappeared this week. No one will miss you and the timeline is safe. That means I can do this."

She pointed the device at me again and the world grew. This was impossible. She and the room grew until I stood just over the size of her ankle. I looked down, the carpet pile looked 6 inches deep. I could move. I ran,  I had to get away from this giant lunatic.

I got ten yards until something knocked me over. I turned to see a giant foot complete with pink toenails baring down on me.

"Run again and I will squash you. Nod if you understand."

I nodded until she could see I would not run. I was terrified. This could not be real.

A giant hand came down and scooped me up from the floor.

She squeezed me and I struggled to breathe.

"After trying to kill me, I'm no sure I should let you live. But you may provide me with some amusement."

She carried me downstairs toward the kitchen. She looked to be around 40 years old. She had the look of a sexy businesswoman. I would totally do her if she wasn't a giant crazy monster woman.

"Please let me go. I won't tell anyone." I said

"Let you go? If I did you would probably be eaten by a fox or a cat. Perhaps I should."

She saw I looked puzzled.

"I shrank you. I did not grow. You are about 5 inches tall now."

I panicked and started to squirm in her grasp.  This could not be happening.

"Right you need to learn that you are nothing now. You are no longer human, you are a thing, an object. You only exist at my pleasure and for my pleasure. I will show you what can happen if you disobey."

She shoved me into the microwave. She grinned at me through the glass door and I saw her hand mow toward the control. I screamed and pounded on the door. The oven hummed to life and I lost my footing as the turntable revolved. I felt my body start to heat up. Visions came to me of horror movies where people and animals exploded. Suddenly the bell sounded and the microwave stopped. She reached in and snatched me up.

"We have only just started my little would-be murderer. You're getting the full tour. All the fun of the fair."

She put a frying pan on the stove and poured in some oil. She stood me in the center and said.

"I would stay on your feet if I were you. If you fall over I may just think you're a sausage and fry you up for breakfast."

I tried to keep my footing in the oil. It was up to my calves and heating rapidly. I danced from one foot to the other trying to relieve the burning sensation.

She giggled and said.

"Dance little man, dance for your mistress."

She was deranged and held my life in her hands. I started screaming, the oil was burning my legs now. Suddenly the world flipped over and I was free from the oil. I looked around I was on a giant plastic spatula.

"Please stop. I get it you're the boss. No more."

"Oh we have hardly started small fry." she giggled at her little joke.

"Are your little toes burned? Well, I know just the thing."

I saw the freezer door open. I was dumped inside on top of a huge packet of frozen peas. Then the door shut and I was alone in the dark. This was bloody real. I was naked in a freezer. I would freeze to death in a few minutes. Would she leave me here?

I sat down shivering, hugging myself, and curled up into a ball. After 5 mins I felt sleepy. The cold seemed to be leaving me. I just wanted to sleep. Just as I started to drift away and blinding light roused me. I was lifted out and dropped onto a metal floor.

"Cook from frozen for 10 minutes at gas mark 5"

I heard her voice through my frost-covered ears. I saw the oven door looming ahead of me. I could hardly move my frozen limbs but tried to crawl off the tray. The oven door slammed in my face. I could feel the heat start to bring life back to my frozen body. It felt good, but I knew soon I would start to cook. Was this it? My sadistic captor was going to cook me in her oven?

Within a few minutes, it was hotter than any sauna I had ever been in. Breathing was getting difficult. I thought I would pass out. As usual, she opened the door and a rush of cool air revived me.

I got to my knees put my hands together and prayed to her.

"Please, mistress. No more, please. I'll do anything."

She glanced down at me. The kitchen light framed her halo of blond curly hair. She really looked like a goddess now. An evil, vengeful one.

"Yes, you will. But I haven't finished yet."


She carelessly threw me onto the counter top and rummaged around in a drawer. She had, what to me looked like a boulder of blu tack. She kneed it in her hands into a ball and slapped it down next to me. I jumped back as her balled fist crashed into the Blu tack. It partially flattened. This was obviously another threat, showing me what she could do to me if she wished.


She stared at me and smirked.

"Have you heard of Vlad the impaler?"

"No mistress."

"Well, he had a particularly gruesome method of execution. He would have a stake driven into his victim's backside, then they were lifted up while to point slowly worked its way through their body. It takes between an hour to 7 days to die."

She picked up a sharpened pencil from the drawer and jabbed my arse with it several times.

"Want to give it a go? I could see how long you lasted. It would be fun watching the wood slide slowly up inside. Oh yes. I getting quite wet thinking about it."

She pushed the pencil into the center of the Blu tack with the point at the top and picked me up. I screamed and babbled.

"Oh god please don't let me die like this. "

"Goddess you mean, don't you."

"Yes, yes. Goddess have mercy. Please. I'm sorry. Please!!"

"Do you trust me, you little speck? Do you trust your mistress?"

What could I say? She had demonstrated how easily she could end me. It didn't matter what I said she could do whatever the hell she wanted.


"Yes, goddess. I trust you."

"We shall test that then."

She pulled out a length of string from the drawer.

"Hold onto this."

I gripped it with my arms and legs like it was a matter of life and death. It probably was. I held on for dear life as she swung me around at her hip. I started to feel sick as she lifted me high and then lowered me into some sort of perspex cylinder.

Below me, I could see what looked like a propeller. I was inside a blender. I started to hyperventilate. She was going to shred me into a paste.

"Don't move. If you climb the string I will know you do not trust me. I may get so upset I will drop you."

I was deafened as the blender roared to life. I felt the wind of the spinning blade batter my body as I was lowered. My hands were sweating and I was starting to lose my grip. I said a silent prayer. This was it. The rope was twisting in the wind. I must be inches away from death.


"Good boy. You didn't move. Do you realize not that you are no longer human? You are an object, a thing. I can kill you so easily. I could just put you in a glass and pour bleach in with you. What a nasty way to go. Almost any household object can be used to kill or torture you. You now rely on my goodwill to stay alive. Show me you understand."

I knelt on the palm of her hand and kissed it.

"Yes, my goddess. I am yours. I am your property."

That was the best I could do. It seemed to please her though.

"Excellent. Now it's time for some fun. For me anyway."

She carried me back to her bedroom and took off her dressing gown. Under it, she was wearing a black silk night dress with matching knickers. I took it all in as I stood naked on her nightstand. She slowly took off the night dress and I saw her perfect 38D tits. She really was a goddess. Despite my situation, I started to get hard.

"Like what you see? Well, you're going to see so much more."

She stretched out on the bed and dropped me onto her stomach.

"Play with my tits" was all she said.

I crawled my way up to the left one and started to lick and rub the hard nipple.

"Mmmm, that's nice. Keep going. Don't forget the other one."

As I worked she started to tell me about herself. Her name was Andrea. She was from 2545. She was a time agent. She was here to make sure certain events played out as they should. She looked down frowning at me.

"Do you think me cruel?"

What could I say?

"No goddess. I tried to hit you. Some people would have killed me for that."

"You tried to kill me. That cosh would have crushed my skull. They think I'm cruel in 2545. That's why they chose me for this job. They thought I could survive among you savages. Hold on. "

She leaned forward with me clinging to her nipple and picked up the cosh. She examed it, then shone the Spatializer on it. it shrank down to what looked like 6 inches to me. She opened her drawer and took out a small pot of vaseline. When she dipped the tiny cosh in it I knew what was coming. But what could I do?

She bent my body over the fingers of her left hand, and slowly slid the cosh into my exposed anus. I cried out, but I may as well have tried to resist a train. I felt so full and reached back to remove it.

"LEAVE IT."

I stopped thinking of what she would do if I disobeyed.

"Do you know the Spatializer is for shrinking stuff to bring back for museums? No one in 2545 would ever think of using it on a human. Oh no, they are much too prim and proper for that."

She picked me up and circled me around her nipples then slowly dragged me down lower. She wriggled her knickers down with her left hand. I saw the crotch was sopping wet. Then her glistening hairless pussy came into view.

"You know where you're going, whether you like it or not. "


She dragged my face around her folds, teasing the entrance. Then stimulated her clit with the top of my head. At my size, it looked like a half-buried basketball. The smell was intense and intoxicating.

Suddenly the world went dark and wet. I was plunged into her head first. The pressure from the walls was incredible. It felt like the muscles were trying to suck me in and keep me there.

I was pumped in and out of her for what seemed like hours. Occasionally she withdrew me fully so I could catch a breath and cough up some of her fluids. Then it was straight back to work as a living dildo. When she finally orgasmed she let go of my feet and I was drawn further up inside her. I couldn't breathe. Her muscles were crushing my chest. I screamed and kicked frantically. Just when I thought that I was going to be left there to die, I felt her fingers probe then pinch my right leg and drag me out of there.

I took in huge gulps of air, then coughed up half a pint of vaginal fluid.


"How was that for you dildo? You know what I don't care, cos we are going to be doing that a lot."

I lay on my back and sobbed. How long would I last until she broke me? As I started to drift off from exhaustion, a thought occurred to me. If the Spatializer was used for transporting goods, it must have a means of enlarging them. I may be able to get back to normal size.

She picked me up and gently slid me back into her pussy. Feet first this time. She pushed me in until only my head and neck were outside. I saw the gleaming crotch of her knicker come toward my face as she pulled them back up.

"Now be a good boy and stay there. If you're not in me when I wake up there will be hell to pay. Sleep tight"

Sleep well. All I could do is struggle to breathe in the smell of stale pussy and pee. I had to figure out how I could stay alive long enough to regrow and escape.