- Text Size +

10 Mile Marion

-by Hedin-

 

Warning! Adult Content!

 

It had happened very quickly. An unstoppable process. Her body had displaced and destroyed what came into its way.Now she lay there. Nude of course because nothing had kept up with her growth. An auburn giantess with a young, proud body. Her head propped up on her elbow she lay on her left side, watching her huge boobs, pear shaped and heavy, pendulous and still very firm. Her left tit resting on the ground and spread over several cityblocks, the right one resting on it, adding more weight to the destruction. She smiled. A proud nude woman surrounded by countless small houses.

Bending her right leg she slid it over her left until her knee ground out another neighbourhood. Then she turned a little more onto her stomach wich destroyed even more buildings. But she was oblivious to it because she just wanted her right boob to slide down from her left one and into the downtown area with its cute glistening skyscrapers.

 Like a wreckingball her tit came down, the proud standing nipple smashing through three or four once proud buildings before the bulk of her tit rolled over the whole quarter flattening everything beneath a billion tons of boobflesh.

Untouched by the death of thousands she turned back, lifting her tit from the compacted and flattened ruins. A warm smile came over her face as she watched the imprint left by her boob. Then she turned over and sat up to brush a little dusty debris from her tits.

 

 He was in a futile flight. He had never known he would be in such a situation. He had never been prepared. But now he was there. He was fleeing along with the hundreds, the thousands who fought their way through the roads. Sometimes cars plowed through the mass of people - deadly but harmless in comparison. The thing they fled from was unbelievable. An enourmous behind - a gigantic butt. Slowly it turned towards them. Leisurely. But still much to fast. He knew no one around him had a chance. But still he ran from that milehigh butt. Rather the milehigh left buttcheek. Rather an asscheek he corrected his thoughts to match his anger at the deadly mountain lowering towards him.

His flight was ridiculous. What he tried to reach was even more ridiculous. The titanic asshole. He really tried to reach that unbelievable asshole or rather the area where it would come down - hopefully not come down but hover above.
He was so close to it. Maybe just a toe's lenght. A pinky toe's lenght. But still her pinky toe's and that meant about 600 foot. Just 600 foot. Maybe thirty seconds. Maybe fourty in the crowd. But he was just granted about three or four seconds the giantess needed to sit up.

The seamless tanned skin lowered merciless. Row after row of houses got touched, crumbled and was finally flattened and compacted beneath that asscheek. It just took a tenth of a second for each fifty or so houses to be ground to dust and disappear beneath her.
The earth trembled, shook, heaved beneath her brute power behind such a casual movement. Many fell but still he kept running, even treading on some. Buildings collapsed from the earthquake but weren't granted the time to peacefully fall down in ruin but instead quickly compacted beneath the advancing mega-tush.

It got dark as the asshole lowered. The thick stench of shit surrounded him - promising rescue, safety. Above him the mighty sphincter - so huge but still clean in every wrinkle. Still there was that stench. A few blocks away the other cheek. almost touching the ground. Did he make it?

Still it got him. He wasn't prepared for it. In the dim light he heared the infernal crunch of buildings right behind and above him. His fear mounted in a last yelp which turned into a deathcry as suddenly a warm and all powerfull something pressed down on him. with arms stretched forward he was pushed down faster than he could fall. He hit the ground hard with the pain of his legs crushing and squishing shooting through his body so intensly he completely missed the shattering of his arms and then - squish.For a short moment his body was liquifyed, a stain under the ass. Then ground into nothing as all the debris was compacted and pressed down into a four hundred foot deep imprint. Under the great pressure compacted material got plastic and squished up around both asscheeks, also filling the gap between the cheeks, crushing a few last survivors softly into her asshole.

 

Marion was amused as she watched large and small buildings alike collapse in a foot distance all around her ass. Clouds of dust, papers and smoke wafted up - hiding the amusing destruction from sight. Quickly she waved her hands to blow away the clouds. Whatever got beneath her didn't have a chance to smoke or spill dust. Quickly she thinned the clouds - blowing around cars and huge chunks of concrete in the mighty gusts from her hands. As she brushed her tits clean the vision cleared. Looking down between her boobs she spread her legs a little. She was a true naturalist so her bush was unshaved. But by nature her bush wouldn't hide her pussy from view and she was not too astonished to see her nether lips swollen and glistening. She had felt the sexual nature of this from the first second.

Reaching down her index finger caressed her clit. Like everything else on her body she had a proud clit and it stuck out slightly from the cover of her inner lips. Almost naturally her left hand was busy pinching her nipples. Carefully she slid her index finger between her labia to transport the desired wetness onto her clit.

Then her finger returned to pleasure her clit. Open mouthed she said above the city and watched herself. Her gaze wandered over every bodypart and comparing her gigantic perfectness with the tiny and fragile city below gave her thrills of unknown intensity. Her swollen clit was more voluminous than any house in the city. Her Vulva a vast canyon with avalnches of thick and fragrant lovejuice sliding down between her swollen labia.

With a sigh she gave her index finger some rest and instead slid the tip of her index finger across her clit and then deep into the soft cavern of her cunt. Caressing her et insides the base of her finger still massaged her mighty clit. Meanwhile her left hand had turned from pinching her nipples to caressing and squeezing her mountaineous tits in full. But not for long. Why would she pleasure herself alone while a whole - well at least a large remaining part of city was there to take part in the action?

With her attention parted between her pussy and her toys it was difficult for her left hand to tear up some mostly intact structures. Everything crumpled under her touch and she soon realized she had to change tactics. If the people wouldn't come for the giantess she had to get to the people herself.

So she raised on her knees and moved over a mostly intact portion of city. Spreading her thighs and using her left arm for support. Again her boobs flattened large areas beneath their sensible flesh but to Marion this was just a little bonus to what was about to come. Carefully she lowered her pussy , pulling out her finger but never leaving her clit. It was delightfull even with the slightest touch. She joyfully felt her outer lips flattening a bunch of buildings. Moaning she ground herself on the crushed remains. Then she raised again and came down on another place basically with the same result of total destruction. After four "touchdowns" she had to move on. Two moves of her knees where enough and with growing arousal she watched the destruction as she dragged her heavy boobs over more neighbourhoods. Giving her clit some rest she used her fingers to spread herself open before she bore down again.

This time the sensation was even better. Her inner lips were much more sensitive to the crunch of buildings and the warm wetness made her grinding motions even more enjoyable. While roatating her hips to grind everything flat beneath her pussy she felt how her clit found even more unharmed buildings and she could feel them cave in and go flat beneath it. Sometimes she could even feel each storage collapse. From time to time she found a road beneath her clit and tried do decide if she just wetly crumpled a car flat or if the even tynier twitch was the bursting of human victims.

Again and again she bore down. Each time she left two thousand foot by two thousand foot of city smeared in fragrant lovejuice. And still she moved on, flattening more city beneath her tits and erasing everything that got caught beneath her vulva. And finally by sheer luck she came down in just the right place. A large and sturdy department store with large parking decks got beneath her clit right when the last group of remaining skyscrapers proved sturdy enough to slide into the spot between her inner lips.

The buildings, between a quarter and a half inch tall to her, would've never been more than a tickle to her. But after her arousal had build up to these levels it was just enough. Feeling herself on the edge of orgasm she just let herself drop down flat, frantically grinding her pussy, yanking the skyscrapers of their foundations. With a wonderful twitch of cunt muscles her orgasm arrived and the quiver than errupted from her pussy was enough to crush and flatten the skyscrapers in a lustfull explosion between her sensitive labia. Shouting her orgasm she blasted every last window in the city and she flung er arms and legs wildly around her, wreaking squaremiles of mostly unharmed city. Bucking her pubes against the wet ground every last bit, every last recognizable bit of human flesh was squished and ground to nothing between her labia as Marion celebrated cumming for more than five minutes. Again and again she bucked her hips and ground her pussy against the already smooth compacted ground but the knowledge of her powers and not at last her own wetness spread on the ground were enough to keep her high for that long. Finally she quitened. Minutes later she raised. Debris was brushed of quickly but her bush was really smeared with rubble dissolved in her own juices.

"Thank you, little city. I had great fun with you. But now I think I have to leave for a bath in the ocean. It's great you build our little sex toy so close to the waterfront. Do you mind if I splash a little?"

With that she giggled and turned towards the shore crossing the last mostly unharmed neighbourhoods. Whoever had hoped to get away with five or ten windows blasted but his house intact otherwise was now faced with two careless barefeet that left footprints one and a half mile long and half a mile across. What didn't get underfoot collapsed within a three mile radius around each impact. Houses, cars, humans alike. Everyone and everything was hurled into the air by the powerfull tread and fell back in bad shape. Not few people had the bad fate to break their legs on impact only to be buried beneath a car or even a house the tenth of a second later.

 

Down below on the ground near the advancing ten mile giantess Marion was pure panic. A man was running for his life. Pushing, fighting forward. There were people everywhere. Everyone was in panic. They were fleeing down the large road. He was pressed from behind and pushed himself forward trying to move faster. There weas no other direction. The crossroads were cramped with more people. Every two or three steps the ground shook. Violently. Each time numberous people lost their balance. While the thunder of the footfall washed over them they fell. The mass of people however didn't stop. Couldn't stop. Never wanted to stop. Trampling the hapless they moved forward. Some of them trying to avoid someone aground only to be pushed down and run over as well. He felt a body beneath him, fought for his life not to fall. He moved on. They moved on. As fast as they could - but much too slow. The quake of her footfalls grew heavier. Everyone stumbled. More people fell. It slowed them even more and finally the shadow came over them.

She was upon them. A tower of nude glory. People looked back across their shoulders. Naked fear was on their faces. He couldn't help, he had to look back. He saw her. He admired her. A giantess of perfect feminine beauty. Slim legs, a sweet and flat stomach. Full breasts, proud and firm. Her wet pussy exposed between a small and thin forest of hair. And her beautiful face looking down at him.

He bumped into someone in front of him. Looking forward he found most of the people looking up at the giantess. Turning around, amazed by such colossal beauty. The few who still tried to flee got stuck between them. The crowd around him came to a halt and the pressure from behind pushed them into each other, leaving no space to fall in the heavy earthquake of a nearby footfall. And leaving no space to bring up hands to protect tiny ears against the roar of her tread and all the things crumpling, cracking, compacting and of course dying beneath that foot.

Why had she looked at him? Just at him? He looked at her face again. But she had taken her eyes away and was looking somewhere further down the road. And just as her face disappeared behind her mountaineous boobs he understood. She didn't look at anybody. She was just checking out where she would place her next step. Not that there was anything here that could've meant any harm to her titanic feet. Whatever got beneath her got flattened and compacted and nothing got a chance to penetrate her skin. She just did it because she was used to do so.

She had looked at him because she was going to step on him. He realized earlier than anyone else and filled his lungs for his death scream. With unholy speed the foot moved towards them. Toes raised to step down the giantess lowered her foot onto them and while everyone else was breathing in for their own deathcry his lonely scream echoed down from the dirt encrusted skin under the ball of her foot.

One moment later a terrific shockwave hit them as her heel impacted with the ground a few thousand feet away. Despite standing body to body everyone fell down, the darkness beneath her foot engulfing them and the noises of crushing and bursting advancing rapidly. He had fallen on someone else and was looking up at his death which was now just a few bodylengths above. Some remains of crushed things and lives got visible before it got completely dark. He was still screaming and four our five other voices had been fast enough to scream as well but then the ball of her foot touched the ground, impacted into it.

The air pressure forced his scream back down his throat. Hard ground was beneath him then suddenly it fell away, forced down under the settling foot of the giantess. Instead something rough and unyielding came from above,forcing him down, cracking his rips. The air that had been forced into his lungs was now forced out as the ground beneath him couldn't compact anymore under the settling foot. His helpless body was wedged into a skingroove of her footprint and now the ground was squashed into the space occupied by his body. More of his rips cracked and suddenly there was some warm stuff surrounding him, pressing onto him from everywhere. He didn't have enough time to choke on it. It just painfully compacted his body. Maybe two, maybe three tenths of a second his body resisted the pressure. And when he felt that he was about to turn into mush the pressure suddenly turned into suction. He thought his body would be torn apart. From beneath him the ground tore at him and from above that rough skin wanted to take him with its ascend. That stuff around him was somehow sucked away and the skin above won the battle for his body. The light returned and he found himself beeing violently torn upward. The sole of her foot dragged him with her. For a moment. For a few hundred feet. Then the air torrents tore him away. He fell. He fell from a ridiculous height. He was screaming mentally as his body was unable to do. Faster and faster he fell. Another moment and then - SMUSH! he made a splotch as his body landed softly in a lake of human pulp between the imprints left by her toes. Then it got dark.

Minutes later he woke up. Breathing was hard. Many rips broken. But he wasn't coughing up any blood. One moment later he could even stand. All he could see was red. Red Pulp. Human paste. Bone splinters here, some hair there. Clothing. Sometimes an empty skin or even a head. He looked across the huge, deep, wide footprint. No one else rose. He had survived. Alone. People appeared at the edge of the footprint. Many injured. They saw him, looking in disbelief. The pulp had saved him. It had almost squished his body as it spread beneath her foot but then it had saved him from falling to death. He couldn't believe he had survived. Slowly he made his way out of the footprint. He was wading through thick pulp. He climbed the slope at the edge of a toeprint. Climbing to streetlevel he found an avalanche of debris squashed out from beneath her foot. Cracked asphalt was covered with partly crushed corpse and thick splatters of human gore. The heaps of debris remaining from near buildings were sprayed with red. She had stepped down here and had somehow spared him.

In a distance he could see the giantess. He admired her beautiful ass. He also admired her tits. He didn't care about her stepping on skyscrapers. He didn't care about her sitting down and spilling a quivering mass of people and even some cars across her widespread pussylips and down into the dephts of her vulva. It amused him to see them squish out as red pulp mixed with cuntjuice as she lustfully used her lovemuscles on them. Without the pain from his broken rips he would've even jerked off right here in the street. He knew he was already dead so he didn't care about anything else...

 

the end