- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I tried my hand at writing a story a while ago, but didn’t plan it out well and lost steam on writing it and gave up. This story is much more thought out and planned. I expect it will be around 10 chapters. I’m much happier with how it’s turning out compared to the other one. Maybe one day I’ll come back and finish that one if I figure out what direction I want to take it.


Anyway, hope you enjoy this one!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Meet Sara and Tyler Condrac, a loving couple that definitely isn't going to meet some unnatural fate.

“We have to make this stay perfect for them! We don’t want our first customers to give us a bad review, do we?” Sara Condrac was worried. She and her husband Tyler Condrac were completely new to being hosts for their newly started Airbnb lake house. 


“Yes, but Diana just finished cleaning everything. We only hired her on good recommendation. She’s the best of the best, she doesn’t miss a thing. Stop worrying! It’ll be fine! We have everything ready for them” Tyler reassured his wife. She was a worrywart, but he found it adorable. He looked at her trying to clean a spot on the counter that wasn’t even there.

“I know, I know. I just can’t help it. I want it to be perfect for them.’


“That’s one reason why I married you.”


“Oh yeah? I thought you married me because I had a great ass.”


“I only said that that was one reason, I didn’t say that it was the only reason. I definitely love that you have a great ass!” Tyler went over to give his wife’s booty a good smack. They weren’t lying when they said she had a great ass. “I would stare at it all day if I could!” Sara blushed at the words. She had heard them before, but she never got tired of hearing them from her man.


He stepped up behind her and leaned down to give her a kiss. She turned her head around and their lips met. Tyler started his hand up inside her shirt, grabbing at her chest. As he fondled her, she put her hands over his as the kiss got more intense.


“Wait, wait, wait, wait, not now,” interjected Sara. “I need to check the boat.” She made her way out the back door towards the lake behind the house. Slightly disappointed, Tyler followed her to the back. He stopped to look out at the scenery as he walked outside. He found himself with a beautiful vista before his eyes. 


A large mountain lake spread out before him. Spruce trees surrounded the lake, riding up the slopes of the mountain on either side. He never got tired of this view. His gaze wandered down to his wife fiddling about on the small fishing boat. He and Sara had been dreaming of owning a lake house here ever since they got married. They had stayed in one just like it on their honeymoon. It was only possible this early in their lives because they had decided not to have children. It was more of Sara’s decision, but Tyler went along with it, to the point that he had gotten surgery to prevent the possibility. He didn’t necessarily have a need for children, but wouldn’t have minded becoming a father. 


Now that they owned the lake house, though, they had discovered that they didn’t come quite as often as they had expected to. Life was just as busy as ever for the working couple, and, slowly, visits to the cabin started decreasing in frequency. That was when Tyler had the idea to list it on a rental site, so that it at least got some use and could maybe bring in a little extra cash on the side. Tonight the first family was coming to use it.


“Stop gawking around and come help me you big dummy!” shouted Sara to Tyler from the small dock on the edge of the lake.


“Don’t fault me for being a sucker for beautiful scenery!” he bantered back, before walking down towards his wife.


“I forgot how to tie the boat to the dock,” she admitted sheepishly as he approached her. 


“And why did you untie it in the first place,” he jokingly accused her, “It was already just fine.” She only looked down at her feet in response. “Don’t worry, here’s how.” He knelt down next to the rope and the tie down and started tying a knot. “You have to create a loop with this hand, then another loop with this hand. Put the one inside the other. Then bring the end of the rope and weave it up through the first loop and down through the next loop. Then you attach it here. Wrap the rope around, then bring it up through the first loop again.” 


“Thank you, my big strong man.” she said lovingly. 


“Is there anything else around for you to check on?” Tyler asked.


“Not that I can think of at the moment, but I’m sure I’ll have something if you just give me a minute to think.”


“I don’t think I’m gonna do that!”


“What do you” Sara was cut off as Tyler grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, laughing as ran to the edge of the dock and jumped into the lake. It was the perfect temperature, now was definitely the time of year to be visiting. 


“Put me down!” she shouted as she was carried away. As she ended up in the water with her husband, she was a little annoyed. “Now all our clothes are soaked!”


“Then let’s take them off! I don’t mind!” 


She couldn’t help but smile a little. He did help her enjoy life, as much as she was able to ground him to reality. “What if someone sees us?” she questioned.


“Let them! We’re both hot anyway!” he responded, laughing at himself. “Besides, there’s no one else here. We’ve got the whole lake to ourselves if we want!”


He started taking off his clothes, struggling with the wet fabric against his skin while treading water. Eventually he was able to get his shirt off and throw it up onto the dock.


“That was sexy,” Sara commented drily, yet still found herself getting slightly turned on at the sight of her man. She too started to take off her shirt, just as clumsily as her husband. Not soon enough, they were naked and swimming together in the lake. 


After relaxing in the lake for some time, they swam to the dock and got out of the water. Tyler admired his wife’s naked body in front of him as she picked up her clothes. He never got tired of seeing that view. He counted himself lucky that a woman like her would be in his life like this. His eyes explored every part of her body that they could take in. He started at her petite feet, then moved his eyes up her smooth calves and thighs, lingering on the spot where those thighs met. He stared at her ass for a bit before moving up her back, where she was wringing the water out of her hair. She turned her head around and caught him with his mouth slightly open, transfixed on her.


She blushed as she noticed the gaze. She returned the favor looking him up and down, admiring the muscles on his body. She also noticed a certain body part was looking especially large. “Looks like there’s something we have to take care of now, isn’t there?”


Tyler only smirked in return. They grabbed their now only slightly damp clothes and made their way up to the cabin. Not long after they made it inside, they dropped their clothes and were all over each other. Tyler picked up Sara’s naked body and carried her to one of the bedrooms on the main floor. 


“Not on the beds! We’re going to have guests on them soon!” she warned him. 


“The couch it is,” he responded. “Let me just grab a sheet to put under us.” He quickly went to grab a sheet, then came back and put it on the couch. 


Sara got onto the couch and lied on her back, waiting for Tyler. He climbed on top of her and started kissing her passionately. She eagerly returned the kiss, their tongues in a back and forth dance between their mouths. As they were kissing, Tyler was moving his hand up and down Sara’s body, lingering on some of the more sensitive places. He grabbed at her breasts, just the right size to fit in his hands. He moved his fingers in circles around the edges of her areolas before lightly touching the tips of her hardened nipples. She gasped slightly as he did this, feeling the pleasure move through her body.


He moved his hands down her body, before stroking his fingers along the inside of her thighs, dragging his nails lightly up and down. She started squirming slightly, with her body lightly spasming. Tyler knew his wife, and he knew what to do. 


“God I need you inside of me!” she moaned to him. “Just look how wet I am!”


Tyler knew exactly how wet she was. “Not yet,” he teased her, before lightly biting her lip. 

Now he brought his hand to where her legs met. He rubbed his fingers along the outer edge of her folds, before bringing his finger to the top of her pussy. At the top of her slick folds he started rubbing her clit, making little circles around the edge then rubbing the top, just as he knew she liked. She was squirming even more now, her hips bucking lightly. Now it was time.


He broke his lips away from hers and lined up his cock to slide into her. He teased her slightly with the tip of his dick, enjoying the pleasure that it sent through his body too. He then slipped it in as Sara moaned with pleasure. He let out a little moan of his own before sliding in and out of her. He continued his thrusting, enjoying every moment and working on hitting her right in the g-spot. As he rubbed along the inside of her, she quivered with pleasure, the tension building and building in their bodies.


Not long after, she let out the strongest gasp of the day as she climaxed. Her pussy squeezed Tyler’s rod as she spasmed with pleasure. The tight grip around his cock as he was pushing in and out increased the amount of pleasure flowing through his body and he came too, squirting inside of her. They both lied there for a moment, catching their breath. Sara always enjoyed the feeling of warmth when he finished inside of her.


After basking in the afterglow for a moment, they made their way up the stairs to the master bath and washed off in the shower. After cleaning up and getting dressed, they went downstairs and grabbed the messy sheets and put them in the laundry room up the stairs behind the game room. 


“Anything else you can think of to prepare before our guests arrive?” Tyler asked Sara.


“No, I don’t think there’s anything else,” came the reply as Sara looked slightly upwards thoughtfully. 


“Then all we have to do is wait to meet them. We did say we were going to greet them and give them a small tour, right?”


“Yeah, we said we would. And I’m excited to meet our first guests! I hope they enjoy the place as much as we do!”


“I hope so too.” 


“Well they should be here any minute now! I’m actually kind of nervous.”


The couple went to grab some water in the kitchen. After entering the kitchen, Tyler was reaching to the cupboards to grab two glasses to fill with water. He grabbed them and set them on the counter. Immediately after placing them on the counter, he looked out the window and saw a bright flash and blacked out.


Not a second later, he woke up with a terrible headache. He blinked his eyes open and looked around. He seemed to be under a large white canopy. It reminded him of his elementary school years, when the class would play with the large parachute-like sheet and all the kids would end up under it as it slowly settled on top of them after they inflated it and let it deflate.


“SARA!” he called out. His first thought was worry for her.


“TYLER!” came a response to his left, sounding like it was a good distance away. That was confusing, she had been standing right next to him. “WHAT HAPPENED?”


“I DON’T KNOW,” he yelled. “WHERE ARE YOU?”


“I’M UNDER SOME SORT OF BIG GREEN SHEET OR SOMETHING. I’M TRYING TO MAKE MY WAY OUT FROM UNDER IT, BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER ONE THAT I’M STANDING ON.”


Tyler then looked down and also noticed that the white canopy that was above him was also below him. He also noted that he was stark naked. He started wandering around, trying to find any semblance of an exit. Eventually he found a large hole and came out from underneath. He looked around and almost fainted from shock at what he saw.


It was the cabin’s kitchen, but everything had been scaled to massive proportions. He looked at the ground, and the tiles must’ve been a hundred feet long. The grout in between looked like a trail he could follow. He turned around and saw the dishwasher, towering far above him. He had only ever felt nearly this small standing among the skyscrapers in New York when he visited one time, but this was even more extreme. He looked at the canopy he had found himself under, realizing that it was just the shirt he had been wearing


After taking a moment to collect his thoughts, he remembered his wife. Looking around, he saw what looked to be the green sundress that she had been wearing, crumpled on the ground.


“HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR WAY OUT YET?” he shouted. 


“NO! HAVE YOU? I’M SCARED!”


“YES I’M OUT, I’M COMING TO FIND YOU!”


Tyler ran as fast as he could to where he could find his wife. The adrenaline carried him as fast as he had ever run before. As he reached her dress, he could see a lump moving underneath the fabric. He ran up to the lump and helped guide her to the bottom of the dress, where she was able to exit.


They hugged each other as Sara took in the view and realization. She began to breathe rapidly. 


“Hey hey hey, it’s okay, it’s okay,” Tyler tried to soothe his panicked wife. 


“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S OKAY?” she sobbed. “WE’RE TINY!”


“I know, I know. I get that this is freaky but”


“FREAKY?” she interrupted him, “THIS IS MORE THAN JUST FREAKY!”


“Okay, okay, okay. But we need to figure out something to do about it. I’m here with you, and I’m also freaking out with you. Can you just take a few breaths with me? Like this, in and out, in and out, in and out.”


She followed the breathing pattern along with him and was able to calm down just a little bit. “What are we going to do?” she asked, hoping for any sort of consolation from her husband.


“...I don’t know,” came the response, after a short pause. “But we will figure it out, I promise. I think what we need is for someone to help us. I don’t think that there’s much we can do on our own.”


“Someone to help us? And how are we going to get that to happen? Do you expect someone to just randomly show up and find us here?”


As she asked that question, a loud rumbling came from the house. It was the sound of the garage door opening, then a car pulling into the garage.


“The guests!” Tyler exclaimed. “They’ll find us and help us out!”


There was the sound of car doors opening, and loud chatter could be heard. Then the car doors were closed, followed by the sound of the door to the house swinging open.


“WOW WHAT A NICE PLACE.” boomed a man’s voice. “OKAY KIDS, GRAB YOUR THINGS AND WE’LL ASSIGN ROOMS TO STAY IN.”


There was some shuffling and lots of footsteps moving about.


“NOW DIDN’T THE OWNER’S SAY THEY WERE GOING TO GREET US?” It was the same voice.


“YES, YES THEY DID, LET’S SEE IF WE CAN FIND THEM,” came another, feminine voice.


The sound of a pair of footsteps was growing even louder than it already was as some people made their way to the kitchen in search of the owners. The ground for Tyler and Sara started shaking as two giants entered the kitchen. They just stood in awe of what was before them. Never in their lives had they imagined they would see something so big. And here there were two somethings. And those somethings were living, breathing, people. All the small pair could do was stand, stunned.


“NOW WHY IS THERE A PAIR OF CLOTHES LYING ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND TWO GLASSES OUT ON THE COUNTER? THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE PART OF  THE REVIEW!” It was the woman speaking.


That seemed to break the tiny duo out of their stupor, and they suddenly began to jump and shout as much as they could, trying to get the pair of giant’s attention. And it seemed to work. The large man was bending over, reaching towards them. They were saved! He could call some doctors or scientists or anything so they could be cured!


“WHERE DID THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY THE LAUNDRY ROOM WAS?” bellowed the voice, “I’LL JUST TAKE THESE UP THERE AND GET THEM OUT OF OUR WAY.”


The shrunken couple then realized that they hadn’t been seen and began shouting and jumping with renewed vigor. It didn’t work. The man was oblivious to them. Their world was shaken around as the clothes were bunched up. Everything went dark as they were balled up in the middle of what they had had on their bodies not even an hour before.


“UP THE STAIRS AND THROUGH THE DOOR BEHIND THE GAME ROOM,” was the response of the woman. The tiny couple just held on to each other as everything around them shook. The giant man didn’t care to gently carry the clothes, completely unaware that he had two people in his hands, and they were tossed around all over, hoping to not get whiplash. They heard the sound of a door opening, then a sudden feeling of weightlessness and falling before a strong impact, softened only by the fabric they were surrounded in.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like it so far! I'm always excited to hear your thoughts! If you have suggestions, you can leave them, but I can't guarantee everything will make it.