- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey there!  Another ass, foot, sweat, odor based story from Omanahan! This one is right in line with my typical story so if you're not into smell based giantess torment, then this probably isn't the story for you. If you do enjoy, write me a quick review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much for reading!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aiden, did you move your car?” Molly asked, shifting around in her seat as she saw a set of headlights pan across the front of the apartment. Lying on his back on the couch, Aiden looked up from his phone to see what Molly was seeing as she sat firmly on his stomach.


“Uhhhhhh, no. Fuck.” He said, mentally kicking himself for being so thoughtless. 


“Welp, too late now.” Molly said, rolling her eyes and turning her attention back to the movie that was playing on the TV. After a couple of minutes, a set of loud heavy footsteps could be heard approaching the front door of the apartment. The door was swung open and Aiden watched his other roommate step out of the frigid winter air and into the warmth of the apartment.


“Heyyyyyy, how was work?” Aiden asked, hoping that she wasn’t too mad that he was still parked in her spot in the driveway. Carmen glared at her roommates as she began peeling off layers of her winter outfit, covering the floor with loose snow as she shed a scarf, two coats and a large pair of heavy boots. 


“You’re parked in my spot.” She said bluntly, stomping across the living room to where Molly was seated on top of Aiden. Aiden felt himself growing both nervous and aroused as Carmen’s shadow covered his torso. The pretty blonde stood overtop of Aiden’s head and chest, her hand placed on her hips and her face painted with a look of exhausted frustration. 


“Well, it’s Molly’s fault. She wouldn’t let me get up.” Aiden lied, gesturing to the woman comfortably seated on top of him. However, Molly wasn’t about to take the blame for his laziness and so she brought the back of her hand down and gave his testicles a light snack. 


“Ahhhhh, fuck. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He squealed, writing in pain beneath Molly’s large butt. Carmen let out an exasperated sigh as she flopped herself down, also onto Aiden’s chest. The skinny man felt all the wind being forced from his lungs as another woman began using him as furniture. And had it not been for the searing pain emanating from his balls, Aiden would’ve been in heaven watching Carmen’s ass come down on top of him. In the four years since they had all moved in together, Aiden had made no efforts to hide how attracted he was to both of the ladies he lived with, and in turn all three of them had become pretty comfortable with one another. 


“C’mere sweetie. Shitty day at work?” Molly asked, opening up to give Carmen a hug as she sat down beside her. Carmen gave a small nod as she cuddled up against her on again, off again girlfriend. As she made an effort to get comfortable with Molly, while still sitting on Aiden, Carmen leaned to the side and brought both of her feet up onto the couch and coincidentally, Aiden’s face.


“Yes. Everyone took vacation time for the holiday so it was just me and Josh working tonight. And he was working the front so I was stuck running boxes all freaking night. I’m sweating my ass off and my back is killing me and I just wanna sleep forever!” Carmen buried her face in Molly’s shoulder as she vented her frustrations from another long shift of backbreaking manual labor. As she continued to complain, Aiden learned that she wasn’t exaggerating about how sweaty she was. Carmen’s feet were resting right on his chin and he could feel just how sopping wet her heavy wool socks were. He took shallow breaths, trying to get a good whiff of her pungent foot scent without disturbing either woman. 


“Awwww I’m sorry babe.” Molly said affectionately, rubbing Carmen’s back and pulling her close. “Wanna watch a movie?” Carmen nodded silently, looking back over her shoulder at her roommate who was desperately trying to smell her sweaty work feet. 


“Ugh, I hate how much you love this.” Carmen remarked, repositioning once more so that her feet were now resting flat on Aiden’s face. She pressed down gently, forcing some of the filthy, salty liquid out of her socks to run down onto his helpless face. Molly looked over, smiling as Carmen worked out some of her frustrations on their submissive little roommate. She then reached down and gently worked her hand into the waistband of Aiden’s shorts and quickly located his already swelling cock. 


“Oh, he loves it alright. He’s a nasty little man.” Molly commented, pulling his fairly substantial dick out and gently teasing it with her fingers. Carmen smiled playfully as she watched Molly begin to play with Aiden’s dick. The blonde happily pressed her feet down harder, enjoying the sensation of the scrawny man struggling to breathe under her sweaty socks. 


“Ugh disgusting fucking pervert.” Carmen chided, clasping Aiden’s nose closed between her feet as she waited for him to start to writhe from a lack of air. Aiden could obviously hear Carmen’s insults, but he didn’t take any sort of offense to her words. His relationship with his roommates was an unusual one, but it was something he wouldn’t trade for anything in the world. And where Molly was quick to degrade, hurt, or humiliate him because she enjoyed doing so, he knew that Carmen wasn’t actually judging him at all. In fact, he had spent a considerable amount of time trying to convince her that he was fine with it, once Molly explained that Carmen could benefit from having a human stress-ball to vent her frustrations on. And Aiden was more than thrilled to fill that position.


“Forget about him, he’s nothing.” Molly said, grabbing Carmen by the chin and pulling her in for a kiss. The two women then began making out, no longer paying any attention to Aiden who was finally getting the chance for a breath of fresh air as Carmen repositioned once again. Aiden finally managed to catch his breath and even though he was no longer savoring the potent stink of Carmen’s work feet, he was still able to enjoy a magnificent view of her ample rearend as she and Molly were making out on top of him. 


Slowly, he tried maneuvering his arm to get ahold of his throbbing cock without disturbing his doms, however as soon as he managed to slip a hand past Molly’s hips, the domineering redhead noticed his movements and proceeded to reach down and flick him in the balls again. 


“Owwwwwwww, fuck me that hurts!” He shouted , wincing in pain, causing both girls to laugh at his misfortune.


“Quiet, you worthless fuck.” Molly commanded. Carmen lifted a finger up to Molly's lips and gave her a warm smile. 


“Like you said, forget about him.” Carmen said, shifting her body so that she was seated on Aiden’s chest with her back pointed towards his head. She then scooched backwards, unceremoniously pinning his head underneath her ample bottom. Aiden’s eyes went wide as his vision was quickly dominated by the sight of his friend's ass, clad in the same black leggings that she always wore to work. Molly smiled as Carmen shifted her ass back and forth, trying to get comfortable with Aiden’s nose surely riding up her crack.


The redhead began straddling Aiden’s body as she practically threw herself at Carmen. The pair of playful ladies continued their makeout session as Aiden’s face was ground to dust beneath Carmen’s ass. And so for the next several minutes Aiden was in complete bliss as his nose was pressed in between Carmen’s cheeks, allowing him to breathe in the potent stink of her asshole. With every deep breath he drew, his desire to grab his cock and start masturbating grew more and more intense. However, he didn’t want to risk Molly’s ire again, so he simply dealt with the aching urge for release. Suddenly Carmen pushed Molly back, ever so slightly, as a pained look of discomfort began to form on her face.


“Ooh, let me up. My stomach feels weird.” Carmen said. 


“What’s wrong?” Molly asked, concerned.


“Nothing, my stomach just doesn’t feel good. I feel bloated.” She admitted, sitting up and trying to get up off of Aiden’s head. However, she was stopped as Molly pressed her hands down on Carmen’s thighs.


“Sooooo, you’ve gotta fart?” She asked, a wicked smile painted on her face.


“Yes, so let me up please.” Carmen repeated, growing annoyed as she felt the pressure growing in her intestines. Molly simply shook her head.


“No. Let him have it.”


“What? No! That’s too much.” Carmen said, now trying to push Molly away. Unfortunately for her, Molly now had her full body weight resting on Carmen’s lap, much to Aiden’s chagrin. 


“No, it’s perfect timing. He’s a little pervert. You can fart in his mouth and he’ll thank you for it.” Molly said, pressing down even harder making Aiden feel as if his skull might actually explode. Carmen thought about it for a moment. She had to admit that Aiden did love a lot of gross stuff. Maybe he really would love it. And she had to admit that it did feel nice to dominate someone like this.


“Ugh, fine.” Carmen said, crossing her arms and moving around to get comfy again, making sure that Aiden’s nose was positioned appropriately. Molly squealed with delight as she hopped off of the couch and dashed over to the blanket rack to grab a light blanket to toss over Carmen’s lap. “You’re such a bully.”


“Oh please, he’ll appreciate it even more.”


Down below Carmen’s ass, Aiden was listening to everything. Sure their voices were somewhat muffled, but he had no doubts that he had just listened to Molly convince Carmen to drop a fart on his face. Internally, Aiden was celebrating. He was more grateful than ever for Molly’s penchant for sadism, since he was now about to live out of ultimate submissive fantasy with Carmen of all people. 


A loud gurgle could be heard coming from Carmen’s stomach, filling the room with an air of anticipation. Finally the blonde’s body obliged and released a powerful blast of fetid air, directly into Aiden’s nostrils. He began to sniff deeply as soon as he felt the fist of wind off his face, fulfilling his degenerate desires as he wrapped one hand around his dick. Both Molly and Carmen watched as Aiden began desperately stroking his cock after getting a single whiff of Carmen’s loud, raunchy fart. 


“See, I told you. He’s a fucking degenerate.” Molly said laughing. Carmen smiled and wiggled her hips back and forth. It was weird, but something about having a man worship something as disgusting as her farts, made her feel powerful. 


Beneath Carmen, Aiden was desperately trying to draw in as much of her gas as his lungs would allow, before he began to feel somewhat strange. The fart was positively rancid and at first, he felt as though he were in heaven. However, his head quickly began to spin, making him feel as though he had been binge drinking all day. The uneasiness rapidly began to spread throughout his body, and Aiden began to feel as though he were going to be sick. Quickly he began writhing beneath Carmen’s ass, trying to free himself from his idyllic prison. Unfortunately for him, both Molly and Carmen thought he was simply trying to jerk himself off.


“Look at him, he’s gonna fucking cum. Give him another, he’s been such a good little boy.” Carmen shrugged at Molly’s suggestion and pressed on her guts, trying to see if she could squeeze out any more gas for her oddball friend. Thankfully, or so she thought, she was able to muster up another loud, blaring fart. 


By this point Aiden was panicking, worried that he was going to spew vomit everywhere as his body forcefully reacted to Carmen’s gas. After several forced breaths, the scrawny man managed to free himself from beneath the beautiful blonde’s round butt and throw himself onto the floor, to the uproarious laughter of both of his roommates. He managed to look up at Molly who was standing over him.


“Awwwww, is Carmen bullying poor little Aiden? Aiden? Hey, dude. Are you okay?” He could hear her asking as he began to black out.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! This story will include plenty of ass, farts and other typical Omanahan awfulness. If you're so inclined, I'd love to have you leave a review and let me know your thoughts. See you next time, and thanks for reading!!