[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

An energetic woman tries to maintain a healthy balance between her professional life, her sex life, and raising a son and daughter...or stepdaughter. The fact that one of her children is hundreds of times bigger than her only makes everything even more unpredictable.


Rated: R
Categories: Violent, Giantess, Couples, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No
Word count: 50175 Read: 41594
Published: May 26 2023 Updated: November 29 2023
Story Notes:

For an Apex: a tall Human= 80 cm (2' 7"). A tainy= 5 cm (2 in). A mini= 2,5 cm (1 in)

For a Human: an tall Apex= 4,5 m (15 ft). A tainy= 10 cm (4 in). A mini=  5 cm (2 in) 

For a tainy: an Apex= 68 m (223 ft ). A Human= 32 m (105 ft). A mini= 80 cm (2 ft 7 in) 

For a mini: an Apex= 140 m (460 ft). A Human= 66 m (217 ft). A tainy= 4,5 m (15 ft)

1. Presentations by K ciQ [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2511 words)

Sometimes people learn new things, other times, they only remember what they had forgotten

2. Telling the tale by K ciQ [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2393 words)

Mary gives some explanations. After all, she is not a monster. 

3. A typical day of study by K ciQ [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2438 words)

As everyone knows, interesting things happen unnintentionally during study meetings.  

4. Punishing by K ciQ [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1963 words)

A superior being should not let offenses go unpunished. 

5. Venting away by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5776 words)

The previous chapter I left the story in what I thought was a good cliffhanger, but I regret it. I felt like it was left as an unfinished chapter, so this is something like "a chapter and a half." I hope you enjoy it. 

6. To talk, or not to talk, that is the question by K ciQ [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1809 words)

Judy has to face her doubts as she tries to regain control of her home.

7. Now we are talking by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4310 words)

Judy has to teach her daughter about the world, to teach her about herself.

8. She in his place. He in her place. Everyone in everyone's place by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3709 words)

Fred and Leslie doing their best. 

9. Speaking the people understand by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2874 words)

The romance of a youthful date. 

10. Intimacy of two by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5438 words)

Nothing to say about the chapter, but I want to thank you for taking the time to read this story. For some reason I don't understand, I wanted this story to reach 20,000 reads before Elevator Ride, and that was achieved with the previous chapter, which was very satisfying for my slightly obsessive side. So thanks. In this chapter I tried to pick up a bit on the flashback stories that I used a lot in the aforementioned Elevator Ride, and I liked it. I hope you like it too.

11. The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea by K ciQ [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (778 words)

This and the next two are short chapters of details that I didn't know where to put, but they are important situations to explain a good fuck.

12. The three previous steps: Practice by K ciQ [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2572 words)

Practice makes perfect, but when the practitioner is a horny apex, that practice has some collateral damage. 

13. The three previous steps: You can do it Vicky! by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1777 words)

Maybe Mary asks too much, but Victoria is a great friend

14. Intimacy of several by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3988 words)

Sometimes plans don't go as expected, but sometimes they turn out great. 

Ps: Here's a little notice, I uploaded the three previous chapters (The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea, The three previous steps: Practice and The three previous steps: You can do it Vicky!) on the same day and, for the number of readings of each chapter, it seems that most are reading only the last of those three chapters. I mention it only in the hope that those who enjoy this story don't miss some of the interesting details in the chapters The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea and The three previous steps: Practice.

End of communication.

15. Dream the shit out of it. by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4695 words)

About eighty percent dream, with some ideas I have seen in the comments and have no place in the story. Writing without considering logic is so, SO nice. 

16. That doesn't fit there by K ciQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3144 words)

Sometimes brutality is the only alternative.