- Text Size +

Kim twirled a lock of her blonde hair as she chewed her lip, looking at the “read” notification on her phone. The former cheerleader wasn’t used to being this nervous about attention from men, but Jason was both a man she actually liked, and as a double whammy she’d invited him to her house for something very unusual.

While the two had been dating for a few weeks, the relationship was still new, but she was sure it was going in a good direction, and part of her figured he'd need to know about this part of her at some point anyways.

“Is he coming?” Agatha asked, opening the fridge and cracking a beer with a crisp *hiss*

“H-He hasn’t replied,” Kim said nervously.

“He’s chickening out,” the other girl said, her smile showing her white teeth in contrast with the dark black lipstick she loved.

“He is not,” Kim muttered, “He probably just… hasn’t found a good way to respond yet?”

Agatha just laughed, taking another long slurp of the beer and strutting into the living room. She was an odd choice in roommates for the perky Kim, and an odder choice in best friend, a dark and dreary goth with jet black hair and clothing paired with an excitable blonde cheerleader, but the two had stuck together through high school, college, and had even gone into business together on graduation.

Business, Kim chewed her lip, or I’d like to call it that… the truth was she and Agatha had burned through a lot of their parent’s money, and a hefty chunk of change from kickstarter, in pursuit of a certain radical technological breakthrough. While they had developed a prototype of their “product,” it still needed testing…

They hadn’t invented the shrink ray of course, the two girls who had done that were billionaires on yachts somewhere now, but Kim and Agatha had majored in rapidly expanding field of Shrinking Technologies. It was a profitable field of course, but the pair hadn’t wanted to go into shipping or the other usual uses for the device, no Kim and Agatha had a particular recreational use in mind.

“Give it up,” Agatha laughed. “Yeah, you’ve been on a date or two, but clearly this was too much for Jacob-“

“Jason!” Kim snapped, “and he likes me! I… I would have had to show him all this stuff soon or later anyways.”

“Come over and let me eat you is a much harder sell than let me tie you up or whatever,” Agatha said with a shrug, “it’s why I haven’t had a boyfriend since we graduated, guys just can’t handle the freaky shit I’m up for.”

“Oh, that’s why,” Kim said, rolling her eyes.

Agatha raised an eyebrow, “Hey Kimmy, just because I like tacos doesn’t mean I don’t like hot dogs.”

“Gross,” Kim smirked with a giggle.

“Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it!” Agatha called as Kim opened the fridge herself, grabbing a wine cooler.

“Whatever,” Kim sighed, popping the cap off the drink, “looks like I’m alone again, what date are you supposed to tell a guy you’re into vore-“

They were interrupted by the doorbell. Both girls froze, and a goofy grin came over Agatha’s face. Kim gulped, setting her bottle on the counter and nervously heading for the door. With shaking hands, she reached for the doorknob, turning it and half hoping it would reveal a lost delivery driver or one of the neighbors on some errand.

No such luck, she thought as she put a smile on her face. “Jason!” she squealed excitedly.

“In the flesh,” he laughed, stepping inside at her invitation.

Damn, Agatha thought as she took another sip of beer, Kimmy chose well. Jason was a fine specimen of a man, tall, with a nice square jaw and high cheekbones, piercing blue eyes, and a kind smile as he waved to her.

“So uh…” Jason chuckled as he pulled his phone out of his pocket with a nervous grin, “your text said you wanted me to come over to do…”

“Vore,” Agatha said with a smirk.

Jason licked his lips and looked at the pale woman on the couch, “Yeah… so I looked that up, that’s like, using shrink rays on people and then-“

“Eating them,” Agatha said with a smug grin.

“But not really,” Jason said nervously, “right? I mean you just spit them out last minute, or that’s what Wikipedia-“

“N-No, there’s no danger!” Kim exclaimed, grabbing him by the arm and shepherding him over to an easy chair. “We’re testing a new type of shrink ray, one that should let people who are into that… go a little further, if that makes sense.”

Jason felt his heart pounding, he really liked Kim, and while a few internet searches had told him what a girl who wanted to get freaky with shrinking tech might want, this was still leaping into the deep end. He spared a glance at the goth girl lounging on the couch, recognizing her from Kim’s stories.

“Uh, hi, I’m Jason,” he said with a weak grin.

“Agatha,” she drawled, giving him a smug look, “So you’re the gas station attendant that’s stolen my bestie’s heart?”

“Agatha!” Kim snapped, her face going red.

“I-It’s my gas station,” he said almost defensively, “or it will be in a couple years… it was my uncles, but I’m buying it off him so he can retire.” He shot a glance at Kim and smiled, “Kim would come in every day for a cup of coffee and a donut, and we kind of… hit it off.”

“The coffee isn’t that great,” Kim said with a giggle, “but the donuts and the register boy make up for it.”

“Whatever,” Agatha snapped, “I take it you know what Kim and I have been working on?”

“A new type of shrink ray,” he responded, “one for people who want to do… sex stuff?”

“That’s uh… the gist,” Kim muttered.

“And she’s here too,” Jason said, his tone a mix of statement and question as he nodded at Agatha, who smirked and raised her beer can in acknowledgement.

“If that’s okay,” Kim said with a weak smile, “She’s my business partner in all of this… and best friend of course.”

“Just think of it like a three way,” Agatha said with a grin, “I mean… in a way it is.”

Jason took a deep breath, fighting the mix of fear, arousal, and curiosity, “Okay then,” he said slowly. “Let’s get started with… whatever we’re doing?”

“Why do I need to be tied down?” Jason asked, wincing as Agatha tightened the chair’s leather straps. He felt almost like a prisoner in the electric chair as Kim wheeled something under a bedsheet into the kitchen.

“It’s just going to be easier if there aren’t any surprise movements,” Kim explained, pulling the sheet off the ray gun. Jason’s eyes went wide as he saw what looked like a Star Wars prop, it was a long chrome thing, with tubes coming out of the sides and electricity buzzing up and down its length.

“O-Okay,” Jason said, gulping as the two girls stepped away from him, grinning as they adjusted their machine.

“Obviously when we go to a commercial model we’ll make a smaller one,” Agatha explained, “until then anyone who wants our uh… services, will have to come to us.”

“Do you think that would be a lot of people?” he asked curiously.

“You’d be surprised,” Kim said with a small smile.

“Okay, let’s talk size,” Agatha said, adjusting a dial on the side of the machine.

“B-Bigger would probably be better!” Jason called, the realization was starting to hit him that the girls really were going to shrink him, and his heart pounded as he started thinking about what would come next.

“Nah,” Agatha waved dismissively, “I’m thinking no more than an inch tall.”

“AN INCH!?” Jason protested.

She rolled her eyes, “fine, you want two inches you big baby?”

“Actually yeah,” Kim said, turning the dial, “let’s go for two inches,” she teasingly licked her lips and winked at him, “bite size.”

“I-I’m starting to have some doubts about this whole thing,” Jason said as the hum of the ray filled the air.

Kim sighed, walking around the side for a moment and standing next to him, “It’s going to be fine,” she promised with a smile, “you’re going to love it.” She leaned down and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, causing him to blush. “You’re going down to my stomach,” she explained, “then I’ll send you a line to get you out, it shouldn’t cause any issues!”

“Okay, let’s do it then,” he said, putting on a smile that was braver than he felt.

Kim squealed with excitement and ran back to Agatha, “We’re ready!” the goth said, grinning wickedly at the soon to be tiny man. She blew him a taunting kiss and then gave a teasing wave, “buh bye!” she giggled as she hit a large red button on the machine.

Jason felt an electric tingling sensation as the beam lanced out, his world spun as his clothing billowed around him, fluttering away like a circus tent in a storm as he collapsed into his own shirt. The world went dark, and moments later he found himself crawling numbly through a cavern of rough fabric.

He heard giggling overhead, and a moment later a pair of slender pillars reached in, pinching his body lightly and lifting him out. He squinted at the light, then felt his stomach drop as he looked up. The two grinning girls were absolute mountains, beaming down at him like goddesses as he squirmed pathetically between Kim’s fingers.

“Hey Jason,” Kim said softly, biting her lip as she tried to control her excitement, “So… this is your first time shrunk, and I’m sure it can be a little overwhelming.”

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered.

“You’re going to have to speak up,” Agatha said, “we can barely hear you at that size.” She grabbed a tablet from the kitchen table and idly started jotting notes with a stylus, “Now, do you have any aches, pains, anything that doesn’t feel right?”

“No, I feel fine,” he shouted. He gulped as he felt the warmth of Kim’s fingertip brushing against his lower body, it was warm, and soft…

Kim gasped, feeling the tiny poke against her as she pinched him, “Jason, are you…” she slowly placed him in her palm, leaving him to feel exposed as the two giant girls squinted down at him.

“Sexual function appears unimpeded,” Agatha said with a smirk, “nice cock by the way.”

Jason blushed, “Thanks!” he shouted, fighting the urge to cover himself.

Agatha grinned as she looked to Kim, “You ready?”

“Yeah,” Kim whispered, licking her lips as she looked down at her tiny boyfriend, “time to see if the other parts of the ray worked…”

Jason felt Kim’s fingers pinch him again, lifting him up to Agatha’s luscious black lips, “You look yummy,” Agatha taunted, licking her lips, “Ah!” she playfully opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue.

Jason gasped as Kim playfully placed him in the center of her tongue, a wet mattress that seemed to wriggle excitedly as it received him. Her breath was hot, humid, and he cried out in surprise as he was pulled into her mouth without warning, her jaws snapping shut behind him and trapping him the darkness of the goth’s mouth.

“MMMM…” Agatha moaned, “Oh fuck,” she muttered, rolling him playfully with her tongue, “y-yeah the flavor enhancement feature definitely worked.”

As she spoke Jason got occasional glimpses of light, and instinctively he tried to crawl towards them as she sucked on him and easily pushed him around the wet cavern. He grunted as her tongue pressed him into her cheek, lapping at his entire body like he was a piece of hard candy.

“What’s he taste like?” Kim asked curiously.

“Strawberry, kind of,” Agatha muttered, “seriously it’s really hard not to just swallow him down right now…”

“Don’t!” Kim said, annoyed, “he’s my boyfriend, let me have a taste!”

“In a minute!” Agatha giggled, pushing her away and sealing her lips shut again.

Jason felt the tip of her tongue work it’s way between his legs, and he gasped in surprise as it started to lap slowly at him. The wet appendage was too powerful to escape, and within a few seconds he was panting, fighting not to spray his seed across the dark expanse of her mouth. A rumbling giggle echoed around him like an avalanche as Agatha kept going, working at him like a treat she wanted to get to the center of.

When he couldn’t hold it back any longer, he shouted, bucking his hips feebly against the rapacious tongue as it eagerly lapped up his seed. Agatha’s long groan shook his world as she took in the new flavor, an intense taste that almost brought her to her knees.

“Holy shit,” she muttered, poking him into her cheek, “Okay yeah the flavor thing definitely worked.”

“You made him-“ Kim scowled, “seriously, give him here Agatha it’s my turn!”

Agatha smirked, then lunged at Kim, embracing her and giving her a kiss. Kim squeaked in surprise as Agatha’s tongue invaded her mouth.

Jason felt his world lurch, and he was tossed through the darkness and passed from Agatha’s tongue to Kim’s. The first tongue departed, leaving him alone with his new tormenter as Kim eagerly tasted the tiny man.

“W-Wow,” Kim said, blinking as she wiped black lipstick off her own mouth, “t-that was uh…”

“Fun right?” Agatha grinned, “now how’s the candy-boy taste?”

“Good,” Kim moaned, slowly letting her own tongue start to play with the tiny man, tossing him against her cheek. Like before Jason struggled, pushing against the squishy attacker in a way that just made Kim redouble her efforts. In spite of himself he was getting hard again, and like Agatha Kim was quickly finding ways to use her tongue to ravage his tiny body.

He cried out feebly as pleasure rocked him a second time in as many minutes, causing him to spurt helplessly into the void of Kim’s mouth as her saliva swished around him.

“It’s like he’s a gusher or something,” Kim marveled, sucking on him and moaning in pleasure, “when he gets off the flavor just spikes.

“I know right?” Agatha giggled. “Okay, say ah.”

Kim obeyed, sticking her tongue out and causing Jason to blink as he was thrust out on it, light flooding his eyes. He was soaked in spit, his hair plastered to his face as he felt the post orgasm bliss receding.

“Hey Jason,” Agatha said with a smug smirk, “Still doing okay? Nothing hurts?”

“Y-Yeah,” he said, still in shock.

“Good,” Agatha nodded, “now the next feature our shrink ray should add is a dramatically reduced need for oxygen, along with immunity to certain chemical processes…” She beamed, “Ready to take the plunge?”

Jason nodded, feeling his heartbeat pick up as he realized what would come next. Like before Agatha giggled, giving him a teasing goodbye wave as the tongue receded, pulling him back into the warm wet cavern behind him.

Kim felt her prey squirming in her mouth, smiling at Agatha as she enjoyed the once impossible fantasy that the two had shared for years. Jason was splashing around as his prison slowly filled with her sticky saliva, making it harder and harder for him to move as she readied herself. She tilted her head back, feeling the sudden scrambling panic of her tiny boyfriend on her tongue.

*GULP*

The sound echoed throughout the kitchen, and Agatha squealed with joy and clapped excitedly as the tiny morsel raced down her gullet.

Jason felt his world compress as her throat squeezed him from all sides, forcing him downward. He tried to struggle, but if he was even felt the soft walls on all sides of him gave no indication, simply continuing their unceasing push.

Finally, he felt his feet press free, opening up into her stomach, then his knees, his torso, and then the rest of him. He flailed as he was discharged down into her stomach, and he landed with a splash in the mixture of churning breakfast.

“Oooh!” Kim gasped, rubbing her tummy a moment, “h-he’s in!”

“Fuck yeah,” Agatha said, “can you feel him?”

Kim belched suddenly, a tiny burp that made her blush, “Y-Yes,” she stammered, covering her mouth in embarrassment.

“The same effect that makes him taste good should give him a sort of tingly feeling in there,” Agatha said, kneeling down and playfully tapping Kim’s belly, “if you feel that, it’s a good sign, it means he’s probably doing good.”

“I feel it,” Kim said, biting her lip as her face went red, “It’s uh… it’s pretty intense.”

It was a butterfly sensation, a soft buzzing in the pit of her belly that let her feel exactly where her tiny snack was. It was having another effect on her too, one that was unexpected. She fanned her face a moment, flush with arousal. She fought a moan as she felt the small motions of the tiny man in her belly, thrumming like a hummingbird’s wings.

“A-Agatha, he feels really good in there,” she squeaked.

“Interesting,” Agatha said with a grin, “Good like… filling?”

“G-Good like I think I’m going to-“ her knees shook a moment and she gasped.

“Oh,” Agatha said, raising an eyebrow. She grinned as she helped steady Kim, “Now that’s going to be a fun side effect to advertise.”

Jason’s world was dark, and as he steadily sloshed his way around the walls of Kim’s stomach he could just barely make out the words being said outside. He frowned as he heard Kim moan in pleasure, and he wondered just what they were doing.

“I-I’m so turned on!” she moaned, rumbling his world and causing the thick soup to ripple around him.

Jason felt his world shift, and he yelped in surprise as a wave of the churning stomach contents washed over him like a wave.

“There you go,” Agatha said, helping Kim lay down on the couch.

Kim arched her back, growling with an animalistic pleasure as the tiny man feebly felt his way around inside her, “This is wild,” she managed between squeaks and moans of pleasure. She bit her lip a moment, “H-Hey Agatha, d-do you want to-“

Agatha just giggled and knelt down, playfully slapping Kim’s tummy, “Jason, tap the inside of her stomach twice if you can hear.”

Kim yelped as he followed her instructions, “H-He can hear you,” she stuttered.

“I’m going to have a little fun with Kimmy here, you just keep doing your thing in there,” Agatha laughed. She reached down and slowly started pulling Kim’s pants down, revealing a bright pink pair of panties. “You wax?” Agatha asked as the underwear came next, “nice!” She licked her black lipsticked lips, giving the writhing Kim a lustful look just before diving in, giving the exposed and glistening wet lips a long rough lick.

“Oh god!” Kim gasped, smiling as she clenched her eyes shut.

Jason heard the moans from outside, and felt his own arousals stirring as he realized exactly what “fun” the two girls were having while he was trapped.

Is it rude to jack off in your girlfriend’s stomach without asking? He wondered wildly. The roiling stomach juices were churning around him as Kim’s moans grew higher pitched.

Outside Kim’s belly Agatha buried her face in the blonde’s pussy, enjoying the way her toned thighs clamped on either side of her head as she worked. Kim’s breathing became rapid, and she gave one final long moan as the goth drove her over the edge.

The fury of Kim’s orgasm seemed to throw the world inside her stomach into chaos, and Jason cried out in surprise as he was sucked under the mass of liquified lunch. He panicked, then realized that in spite of his submersion he didn’t need the air.

That’s right, he thought dimly, they said I wouldn’t need air… he felt something sucking at his feet, and suddenly panicked as he realized he was drifting lower, further into Kim. With a final gurgled shout of surprise he was flushed out of her stomach, taking the next stage of the journey that all of her food did.

“That was awesome,” Kim murmured, numbly fumbling with her panties as she pulled them back up.

“You’ve got a nice cunt Kimmy,” Agatha chuckled, enjoying the smell of the drying juices on her face, “but you’re going to have to return the favor one of these days.”

Kim gulped, but nodded, “Yeah, okay…” She suddenly felt the fuzzy buzz of Jason drop lower, out of her stomach. “Oh, oh shit! We forgot to get him out!”

“Oh, right,” Agatha muttered, leaning over and looking at her girlfriend’s stomach with some concern, “Well Kim, he’s not coming up now.”

“T-Then how are we getting him out?” Kim asked nervously.

“Well uh, how does your food usually get out?” Agatha said sheepishly.

Kim’s face paled, “Oh…”

Agatha just sighed, “hey, we always meant to go this far at some point anyways, as long as you feel him in there, he’s fine… you do still feel him, right?”

“Yeah,” Kim said, her face flushing a little as the fluttering feeling of Jason’s shrunken form drifted lower. “D-Do you think he’s going to make me feel like this the whole time he’s in there?”

“We can only hope,” Agatha said with a smug giggle.

Jason was squeezed from all sides as he felt himself slowly pushed along her digestive tact. It felt like he was in a wet sleeping bag, slowly forced along with his arms and legs pinned together. It was oddly peaceful, once he got used to the sensation, and he let himself relax as he was squeezed through the dark tubing, the warm flesh pressing around him as he was worked through his girlfriend’s lower belly. Eventually he drifted off to sleep, passed through her like any other piece of food.

“W-We might need to tone down the aphrodisiac effect,” Kim muttered, “even when he’s in my intestines, it’s pretty strong.” She breathed out slowly, sitting up on the couch and lifting her shirt. “I can feel him, he’s right around here…” she slowly traced a finger over her toned stomach.

“Looks like he’s got a few hours to go,” Agatha said. She stood up and put her hands on her hips, “So, what now?”

Kim squirmed as another wave of pleasure raced through her, the motion of her tiny boyfriend slowly squeezing his way through her guts was providing intense sensations that she had no escape from. She licked her lips and looked up at Agatha’s smug face.

“D-Do you want to uh… lick me down there again?”

Agatha just chuckled, “No dice Kimmy, if you want another one you’ve got to give as good as you get.”

“I’ve uh… never done that,” she said, shivering as another electric tingling feeling shot up her spine.

“Well, your boyfriend hadn’t ever been eaten before, so I guess we’re all doing new things today,” Agatha laughed, “come on,” she playfully turned and started walking towards her bedroom, giving the blonde a come-hither motion as she swayed her hips seductively.

Jason awoke with a start, he wasn’t quite sure how long he’d been out, only that he’d come to a stop. He blinked in the darkness, feeling gingerly around his surroundings. He wasn’t submerged anymore, and the slick soft walls of wherever he was quivered at his touch.

Outside, Kim had fallen asleep too, an afternoon of debauchery at Agatha’s hands having finally knocked her out in spite of the waves of arousal that mercilessly rocked her body.

“EEP!” she sat upright with a squeak, feeling the motion of her tiny boyfriend against the inside of her butt.

“What?” Agatha asked groggily, sitting up next to her.

“H-He’s in m-my-“

“He’s in your ass?” Agatha said with a grin, “wicked! You gonna use the toilet or what?”

“Oh he feels good in there,” Kim muttered, clenching her cheeks and preventing the tiny man’s escape. “I uh… think he’s alone, if you get what I mean.”

“Good, no mess,” Agatha chuckled, “if that’s the case, just turn over.”

Kim looked at her quizzically, but obeyed, rolling over and letting her naked ass stick up into the air. Agatha reached for the nightstand drawer, rooting around in it for a moment before coming out with a small pink vibrator. With a mischievous chuckle she positioned herself over Kim’s ass, slapping it playfully and causing the blonde to squeak in surprise.

Agatha parted the other girl’s cheeks, leaning low over the puckered asshole with a grin, “Jason, I’m going to send a little friend of mine in there, you’re going to want to grab it and let it pull you out, okay?”

Inside Kim’s rectum Jason heard the instructions, a little friend? He thought, curious. He ran his fingers over the puckered sphincter, realizing there was no way he’d be able to force it open, and his motions caused the giant girl to moan loudly, vibrating his prison and making it squeeze shut even tighter.

“A-Agatha, what are you doing back there?” Kim asked in a worried tone.

“Rescuing your boyfriend, duh,” Agatha said, turning on the vibrator and letting the electric buzzing sound fill the room.

“Be gentle-“ Kim begged, but she was cut off as Agatha plunged the toy into her, causing her eyes to cross as she hugged the pillow, biting into it to keep from crying out in ecstasy.

Jason saw a brief bit of light before the massive pink plastic intruder burst into his prison. The world was quaking again as the vibrator stimulated Kim’s asshole, making the world shake as he struggled to reach it. He hugged the neon pink sex toy as hard as he could, and a moment later he felt himself rising upward, the tight puckered asshole slipping open as the dildo was lifted out.

“I-Is he out?” Kim managed weakly.

“Yep,” Agatha said, seeing the tiny man gripping her sex toy as she slowly rotated it, examining him with a grin. She gently shook it, causing him to tumble through the air into her palm. “What’s up Jason? You still with us?”

“Yeah!” he said, struggling to his feet in the girl’s hand, “That was… that was insane!”

“I know right?” Agatha laughed.

Kim sat up, finally coming to her senses after having spent the last several hours fighting waves of arousal, “Jason?” she said, smiling weakly as she leaned over him. “T-Thanks for doing this… we didn’t mean to send you all the way through, but…” she shrugged and giggled, “did you have fun at least?”

“I did,” he said excitedly, “so your shrink ray, you guys are going to market it or what?”

“Yep!” Kim said, “you won’t be the only guy taking that particular journey… you’re a real pioneer though, first man to pass through the entire digestive system!”

“Just call me Buzz Aldrin,” Jason laughed.

In the days following the experiment the two girls announced the successful test of the Vore Ray to their backers, and with the increased interest and money coming in it was clear that the girl’s business was about to take off. Jason and Kim were closer than ever, and continued to use the ray to explore their fantasies.

Jason stared at the large delivery style truck in the driveway, where a pair of burly men were loading up a second ray the girls had constructed. It was going out for mass production, and Agatha had a bright grin on her face as he walked into their house, smiling and greeting her.

“Morning Agatha, is Kim around?”

“Yep, she’s in her room,” the goth said, slowly pulling the paper wrapping off a cupcake.

“Cool, we’re going to dinner and a movie,” he said, walking past her. He paused a moment, something about that cupcake was a little off. He frowned and leaned in, fighting a chuckle as he realized it wasn’t topped with sprinkles, but with dozens of tiny people.

“These lovely little morsels are our kickstarter backers,” Agatha giggled, looking down at the shrunken people, “we flew them all out here so they could get their backer rewards…” she licked her lips, “tier one supporters get to be my cupcake toppings.”

Jason chuckled as he left her to her snack, walking up to Kim’s room. She stepped out, greeting him with a kiss on the cheek as he approached. Giggling as she looped her arm around his.

“Ready to go?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she said, “But…” she chewed her lip, “you know, movie snacks are just so expensive… what if I brought some outside food?”

Jason raised an eyebrow, sharing her grin as the two laughed, walking out of the house together.

Chapter End Notes:

Written by request of iambeowulf