- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A man gets lost in a different time with deadly consequenses

Here’s a story for you all to read, it came to me whilst watching TV it’s a little unusual for me but it contains some sexy moments, I hope you all enjoy it.
Dedicated to Ollie.
Long way from home.

Oliver opened his car door his workmates wishing him a safe journey home, the wind threw the rain drops around bullying them into hurting people, his eye’s were heavy they had drawn the short straw this night gone by. He and his friends had coped well putting right the damage to the equipment, he felt stressed after all he was team leader the others looking to him for guidance. They worked hard moving the damaged parts out of harms way and then replacing with new, this was his last night shift 12 hours had flown by every muscle ached from the last 2 nights of intense work.
The night was dark the wind played tunes with the trees as it pushed invisible fingers between the branches tossing the leaves to the ground in anger. Oliver opened his driver’s door window inviting the angry night inside, the cold air poking fun at him he shivered needing the cold to help keep his eyelids from closing down and allowing sleep to take over.
He needed to get home, as usual he took the short cut down the old road, it wasn’t the best of routes but it did knock 10 minutes of his journey home. The rain pounded his windscreen making driving difficult he slowed down the poorly lit road getting hazardous, he came up to one of the many sharp bends along this country lane, the blue light blinding him temporarily as he passed through it .He pulled into the side dancing lights before his eyes he rubbed them unsure of what just happened, he turned to see the wall of blue as it moved down the road before fading into nothing.
He sat there bemused his mind trying to figure out what had just occurred ,images of UFO’s and alien abductions jumped the queue of one of his many theories now fighting for position. He composed himself after all he hadn’t had slept for the last 14 hours, his brain must be playing tricks on him. He continued on his way still unsure what this sign from above meant ,by the time Oliver arrived home the 10 minutes saved had been lost he parked his car on the drive and went inside, his parents slept soundly unaware he was finally home. He showered and went to his bed sleep immediately took control of his body his mind giving in to his dreams.
It was gone three in the afternoon before he awoke, his body craved more sleep but his brain wanted to get up and grab what was left of his first day off. He walked bleary eyed down stairs the house was silent; he tripped over the table at the foot of the stairs “what the heck, how did that get there.” He stood up and looked around; he was puzzled by what was before him. He rubbed his eyes
“It can’t be”.
Oliver sat at the foot of the stair case he blinked several times hoping that the scene in front of him would change. Everything was on the wrong side his left was mixed up with his right, the rooms were opposite to the way they should be, the door to his living room was to his left and yet he knew it should be to his right. Oliver stood up and walked nervously through the door ands peered in, it was the same in here her sat down on the arm chair staring into space his brain trying desperately to make sense of his predicament. May be he was still asleep and this was a dream after all he had worked four twelve hour shifts, he pinched himself not convinced of his own answer.
He grabbed the TV remote the black box flickered into life the images seemed the same, he heard the front door open, winters chill rushed around his feet tickling the hairs on his bare legs. His mum walked in.
“Hello Oliver did you have a nice sleep.” She kissed him on his cheek her lips were cold he smiled at her at least his mum was normal, He must still be tired he thought to himself. “
Don’t forget Oliver tonight is Amanda’s assimilysis party and you are the one she has chosen it’s a very important night for her I am so proud that she picked you.”
He looked at her puzzled “what the hell is an assymilysis party”. He shook his head in disbelief has he gone mad this was all too much for him he went back to his bed room and slept. His dreams were full of the strange occurrences he tossed and turned his sleep disjointed.
It was 7.30 when his mum woke him up.
“Come on Oliver its time we got dressed they will be waiting for you, I don’t want to be late Amanda will be heart broken if you do not show up on time. This is not the way we conduct ourselves in this family.
She laid his tuxedo on the bed all neatly pressed in readiness for him to put on. He rubbed his eyes… his head ached from to much sleep, his mouth dry Oliver got up and went the bathroom to have a wash and brush his teeth. He may as well do as his mum asked she had always taken care of him this was his way of saying thank you even though he still had no idea what she was going on about.
He got dressed and met her in his back to front hall way a puzzled look on his face, his mum led the way to the car Oliver jumping in the passenger side ready for his mysterious road trip to meet Amanda?.
They arrive at the large mansion house cars were parked every where, the party lights and balloons decorated the white pillars at the entrance, crowds of people spilled onto the large patio area soft music filled the air.
She parked the car Amanda’s mother came out to greet them Oliver looked at her she was very attractive and smartly dressed but he could not remember ever seeing this woman before, And yet she acted as if he was a family friend.
This day had started weird and it was continuing in the same manner, his thoughts were scrambled his memories of past experiences were real to him and yet …this… he struggled his mind not focused on the now.
They made their way inside he was greeted like the guest of honour at some conference, his hand was shaken many times by the strange faces of the unknown crowd. His mother called to Amanda, she spotted Oliver the excitement evident in her face.
She was beautiful her lilac dress clung to her shapely body; her eye’s a deep blue her long hair running down her back Oliver was memorized by her.
She hugged him kissing his cheek her perfume clung to her skin he was lost for words she held his hand and walked with him, people nodded their approval treating them like newly weds at their reception.. . But this was Amanda’s assymilysis party he felt the need to know but was not sure how to ask. The night took control they danced together the conversations between them flowed as he discovered this dark haired beauty for the first time.
Amanda’s mother called them to the front and asked for the attention of the melee of party goers, she made a short speech thanking Oliver for allowing her daughter to use him for her transition into woman hood. The crowd raised there glasses to him, he smiled unsure what all this meant to him. There mood changed they once again shook his hand and hugged him the men had a sadness in their eyes it was more a good bye than a celebration. This played on his mind, Amanda held his hand.
“Ready Oliver” she smiled at him. “Ready for what” he thought to himself she lead him up stairs the crowd clapping and cheering shouting words of encouragement to her.
She took him to her bedroom and locked the door behind her, Oliver sat nervously on her bed he was aroused his thoughts firmly on having his own way with her. He watched as she undressed in front of him, she rubbed her firm stomach as if to tease him. Her pink shorts clung to her buttocks she bent down her bum cheeks spread allowing him a peak at her sex wrapped in pink, the soft material covering her bulging pussy.
She had a wet patch where they touched her labia she was turned on by this sensuous setting, her breathing shallow the excitement building inside her at what she was about to do.
”Oliver if that’s your real name of course…I know that you are not my Oliver the one who has been given to me as a gift.”
He looked at her perplexed.
”how long have you known?”
“The moment you spoke….you have no knowledge at what’s to come do you.” He shook his head and then explained what had happened; Amanda sat by him and listened intently. She smiled at him there was a hunger in her eyes an excited look that worried him.
“Oh dear I’m afraid you have been sent to me from another world you are a very special gift indeed one that I shall enjoy even more knowing you have no prior knowledge of what’s to come, I think I shall prefer it this way, my Oliver would have given himself to me with out question where as you will not.”
She kissed him sensuously on the lips her taste sent his body wild she was intoxicating her tongue wrapped around his they danced inside each others mouths like two serpents fighting for supremacy. He pulled away her words toying with him poking fun at his lack of understanding.
“How old are Amanda?.” A simple question to start with he thought”.
she grinned at him her blue eye’s sparkled this would be fun for her…she watched his reaction as she told him her age her sex craving attention the wet patch in her pink shorts now quite large, she would need to change them soon her sticky spunk clung to pubic hairs making her itch.
“I’m 16 today that’s why you’re here to help me celebrate my woman hood silly, you are my gift soon we shall become one. You looked worried Oliver does my age scare you? Or is it the fact that you are in my bedroom sat next to a teenager in her panties.
” She was enjoying teasing her victim the look of horror on his face was memorable she salivated she could still taste him in her mouth.
Oliver could smell her sex the aroma filled the room this girl was hot if it was sex she craved he was the boy to give it to her despite the huge age gap. She stood up.
” would you like a drink Oliver I’m having one.” He nodded his reply she bent forward to pick up 2 glasses from her dressing table her pink shorts parted revealing the sticky gusset protecting her sex from his throbbing penis, he sighed god this was so bloody sexy he couldn’t believe his luck. She poured the drinks and turned to face him boy was she was fit her nipples visible through her bra this girl oozed sex, she sat by him.
“Cheers.” She banged her glass into his and drank the alcoholic mixture in one…Oliver did the same she smiled a knowing look on her face, the stage was set, this Oliver would soon be no more she looked forward to the morning her mum had told her about her first, she couldn’t wait to see what would be left when she was done.
He looked delicious she licked her lips his screams already real to her the process already started. Amanda watched him carefully this was new to her she studied him watching his reactions, after all this one was unwilling to sacrifice a life for her to gain pleasure from it. She watched amazed at how quickly he changed his body half its size within a minute, he looked up at her pleading his expression begging for answers that soon would be given.
Amanda picked up the 6 inch Oliver he was quite heavy this surprised her and he seemed so big, how on earth she would she fit him inside her mouth let alone her throat. Her mums words from the previous night came back reassuring her.
“Don’t worry about his size your mouth will accommodate it his body it will mould to the shape of your insides until he’s been dispatched into your tummy, only then will it become hard again in readiness for your enjoyment.”
She studied him closely lake a lab technician studies his slides; he looked up at her his speech finally returning. She turned him around looking at his body tugging his arms and rubbing her fingers over his soft skin like a school girl with a doll.
She moaned from deep within her body her orgasm rippled through every muscle the fluid leaked from her staining her pink underwear once more, the excess running down the inside of her thighs this was a new feeling for her, one that she was thoroughly enjoying. She knew all about her personal bits her mum encouraged her to experiment at an early age, but this feeling was strange and exciting her body felt warm and sexy she was so hyped up each time she had an orgasm the warm fluid filled her gusset soaking her panties.
Oliver watched her closely he was afraid how did this happen to him, she was so beautiful and yet he knew some thing bad was going to happen. He tried to work out the meaning of this word “assymilysis” it was alien to him he had passed his English language and yet the word meant nothing to him.
She licked his naked body turning him over her saliva shimmering on his skin her breathing was erratic her chest rising and falling as her excitement became more evident to him. She groaned loudly another wave of pleasure made its way below to her immature sex her fluids spurting from her.
Her body shook violently as she struggled to come down from the last orgasm she squeezed him tightly trying control the electric shocks pulsing through her clitoris, she wriggled about on her seat trying to get some relief from her pleasure.
This was unreal her mum hadn’t told just how good it would be She eyed her captive she was nervous he was big,Oliver wriggled about she held onto him tightly.
She spoke aloud no concern for Oliver she spoke of her choices as if he were already dead.” Mmm feet first or head first.” She held him up to her face and poked him in the stomach.
“Oliver … which would be best for you feet first or head first.”
He stared back at her bemused. “Which way would you like to be eaten feet first or head first…well?”
The colour drained from his face his brain trying desperately to decipher what she had just said to him he panicked she couldn’t be serious… could she.
She held him near her face and smiled at him.” Yes you did hear right I am going to eat you alive, that’s why you are here Oliver…well my Oliver I mean, but then I will enjoy eating you even more after all you do not want to be eaten do you.”
She poked him with her long finger nail to get his attention; she licked his body her warm breath smelt of alcohol.
“It’s funny talking to you now a minute or so ago you were bigger than me and now look at you, soon you’ll be turned into my smelly turds I’m looking forward to going to the toilet. I wonder if I’ll recognise you when you are turned into my shit”.
She rubbed his body against her sex pushing him against her wet slit coaxing yet more pleasure from her erect clitoris, she laughed at him enjoying her game her body responding more warm spunk filled her gusset Oliver swallowing some as it leaked over his face. He struggled to break free stimulating her even more fast forwarding her orgasms until they became one. She raised him up to her lips and slid his feet beyond gripping them with her teeth her lips taking over sucking the screaming body inside,
She held his torso still whilst her mouth continued pulling him inside her.
His screams sending shock waves of pleasure through her body, his arms pinned against his side he was helpless he watched terrified as he was slowly drawn deeper into her mouth. Consumed whilst he had a life to live and air in his lungs, his shoulders reached her red lips she pressed against his head using her finger to finish his journey into her. Oliver screamed out as he watched his world disappear her lipstick covering his face as she closed them around his head sealing him inside her to be digested alive.
He slid down her throat and into his new home Amanda lay on her bed her stomach bulged from her meal, she watched as it undulated Oliver once again providing a stimulus for her young body to enjoy. He managed to stay alive for over an hour Amanda gaining pleasure from every minute of his pain until sleep wrenched her from it, her young body finally allowed to come down from her pleasure.
The mornings light pulled at her eye lids as they danced between the curtains a cool breeze stroking her soft skin the memories of a night gone by fresh in her mind, she rubbed her tummy Oliver ‘s body no longer there. She sat up in bed her bladder needed emptying she rushed to the bathroom and sat on the loo her urine spraying from her into the clear water below ,she waited patiently for the flow to subside Oliver pushed against her trying to escape she smiled as his remains dropped into the toilet with loud splashes. Her stools were large after such a big meal it felt good to her knowing what it had once been she wiped her bum and knelt before the toilet to look at what was left of poor Oliver, he had been in the wrong place a lucky accident for her to consume.
Nothing could be seen of her unfortunate guest she smiled to herself satisfied this was much better than being a man; he was the first of many who would end up here now that she was sixteen and allowed to choose her own.
The real Oliver never did turn up she never found out why.
The end.