- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The next instalment of my stories about mt nephews.

The third instalment of my first story ”A dream come true” this depicts how I feel it should end, these feelings are real to me. This is what I have longed for this past week, an end to my desires I hope you all gain what ever pleasure that is possible for you from my emotions.
Amanda.





Full circle.





Amanda sat at her bedside holding her hand the nurse moving the ultrasound head over her enlarged tummy, the heart beating wildly through the speakers. Samantha was in her fourteenth week she wanted to know the babies sex this dating scan would hopefully confirm it for her, she squeezed my hand an excited look in her eyes. The nurse smiled at us both drawing our attention to the image on the small monitor next to the bed.
She froze the image and then pointed to the newborns genitalia.

“It’s a little boy Samantha” she watched our reaction to the news.

Samantha squeezed my hand tightly the look in her eyes and the smile on her face was odd. She had the look of a mother at Christmas time watching as her children un-wrapped the gifts that Santa had left for them.

“It’s a boy Amanda he will need to grow a little first for you but he is here when you are ready to take him, I shall take care of him until then”.

The nurse smiled at me I was shocked by her words…did she know …I looked at the nurse the worried look evident in my expression, I tried to claw back my dignity but my mannerisms gave me away. She held my hand her skin was soft it was warm to the touch she smiled.

“You like them young? Innocence is a gift to be enjoyed. My name is Petre, I prefer a wiser mind I get more from them, I think it’s better for them to know their fate. I get to enjoy their fear before I send them on there way.”

I was puzzled by her shrouded words she seemed to know about a past gone by she spoke about hidden truths that only Andrew once knew of. Even his memories had faded just as Samantha’s had and yet she lay beside me offering her unborn child his future to end inside my belly.
Was I missing something it seemed things had moved forward without my knowledge a new level in the game of death? Petre spoke breaking my cycle of thought her words making my mind focus on the now.

“I see that you are married Amanda, do you have any children?” I shook my head my words refusing to leave my body.

“May I ask his age?”

Samantha spoke for me rescuing me from my perplexed state of mind.
“His name is Andrew he’s very handsome, a calendar year older than my sister in law, he takes care of her spoils her rotten isn’t that right Amanda.” I forced a smile still unsure of my current situation.

Petre smiled “may be I could come to dinner I’m sure Andrew would make a wonderful meal for me.”
Did she mean that literally my mind went into overdrive my nipples reacting to her words; hell was this nurse trying to tell me something my brain played her words back over and over each time my sex reacting to them. Would I… I mean he is my lover and best friend we had shared ourselves our lives entwined around each others worlds…could I even, my body had taken her words and deciphered her meanings and it liked the outcome. I smiled at her nervously my sexual arousal evident in my face she knew I liked the idea my nipples visible through my blouse my panties smelt of sexual discharges I had already decided his fate my mind once again started planning future pleasures .

“Yes that would be nice do you have an e-mail address Petre we could get to know each other before you meet my Andrew.”

We exchanged e-mail addresses whilst Samantha got dressed she seemed carefree not concerned about the two women deciding her brothers future whilst in her company. My mind still trying to take in all this new information I looked at Samantha expecting an angry face but was greeted with a smile, we said our good byes Petre kissed me on my lips I pulled back shocked at her forwardness Samantha giggled at her outburst.

She smiled a knowing look in her eyes, I felt the need to protest at her actions but…I liked it I found my self in a new place my body once again dictated my moods I was confused. Now I found myself doubting my sexuality hell what was happening this day would stay with me forever. I turned and left with my sister in law my future meal tucked safely away inside her.

I dropped Samantha off and headed home my brain playing back the after noon’s trickery; I switched on my pc not expecting anything from Petre.I was surprised to see her message.

“Hello Amanda just testing the connection if you wish to continue with our conversation then please reply and we can get to know each other better.
Bye Petre Proth x.

I sat at my desk unsure of what to do my brain once again leading the debate common sense dictating the terms, my fingers hovered over the key board my pussy tingling in anticipation. I felt the warm of my orgasm my body answering my questions, I begun typing my reply.

Petre e-mailed me regularly after this we spoke of our desires and the way we each visualized how we would go about getting our chosen victims, she was surprised at the fact that since my 5 nephews I had not attempted to get more innocent quarry to help quell my feelings further and enjoy the gift that was bestowed upon me. This was all new to me I although I had researched the phenomena at the onset after I had dispatched my nephews I had not kept up with current events, it seemed that things were changing in the world the male dominance getting weaker daily.

She talked about Andrew a lot asking questions about his height and weight, she was desperate to meet him her e-mails made me wet the thought of my Andrew going in between her lips never to be seen again made me wet my knickers. My desire to watch this woman eat my Andrew alive was over whelming, I asked her if she wanted to come to my house and eat a special meal. She replied within seconds of receiving it, I arranged a date making sure Andrew would be home to meet this huntress.

Andrew answered the door he stared at her bewitched she wore a skimpy white dress her nipples visible she wasn’t wearing a bra, he looked beyond her embarrassed that she had caught him ogling her breasts. He invited her in unaware that she would be leaving with him inside her in the morning, he led her into the living room i sat cross legged on one of the chairs I was excited my pussy leaking fluid into my underwear, I got up to greet her while Andrew went to the kitchen to pour her some wine.

I couldn’t help myself I was drawn to her I embraced her my lips homing in on hers they locked together in a passionate kiss my tongue probing her wet interior ,aware of Andrews presence I pulled away a big grin on my face. I was so excited I felt the warm fluid spurt from my pussy the cotton gusset soaking it up sparing my embarrassment.
Petre smiled at me her hand touching her sex teasing herself in anticipation of the night’s activities we were one…the same desires with different goals but with the same results. Andrew came in with her drink I watched her as she thanked him, Andrew turned to sit down Petre watching him her tongue licking her lips a smile of approval on her face, she touched her sex discreetly only allowing me to see .

We talked enjoying each others company Petre teasing him making him laugh, playing her own games with him leaving subtle clues for him to work out. Poor Andrew he wasn’t any good at games she was tricking him with her questions waiting for his answers knowing full well he would tell her what she wanted to hear, offering himself up to her for her to enjoy.

I sat there listening to them fencing with words Petre always one step ahead leading him on fooling him into saying yes, she continued with this game until satisfied that he had said enough for her to justify his end. The night had slipped away the clock showing 10.35 She looked at me seeking my approval his life now in my hands, I sighed poor Andrew. I nodded to her sentencing him to a slow death within her body just as he had done so with his nephews.
I had come full circle it was time I paid my price for a crime lost. Petre closed her eyes as if asleep her body quivered a smile on her face, I watched her keen to understand…to learn how I was to proceed to the next step.

Andrew sat motionless his body shrinking before me, he stared at me in disbelief the questions written in his eyes. A look of dread on his face he mouthed jumbled words his lips unable to make the correct shapes for them to be eligible. Within minutes he was five inches in height a perfect miniature of his former self, Petre stood up and picked my husbands body up of the chair, she smiled at me satisfied. She knew it was only a matter of time now before her body would gain pleasure from his my permission already given.
She held him in front of her licking his pale skin her nipples erect her excited look turned me on I fingered my sex as I watched her tease and play, Andrew looking to me for solace. I sat enjoying his fear at the hands of another woman.

“will you miss him Amanda, soon he will be gone from this world a pile of my shit will all that be left of him, does that make you sad Or sexy. After all look at him at the moment he is still intact…still your husband the man you gave yourself to.” She spoke as if he did not exist to her he was entertainment a meal that could think and fight back, she was enjoying herself a wicked glint in her eyes she had done this many times.

She smiled an evil grin on her face teasing, tormenting me forcing an answer to be shared with her, my answer already written, my hand rubbed the cotton of my panties an excited smile all over my face. She already knew my thoughts I was like her a predator seeking enjoyment and pleasure from my victim…my soul mate Andrew. I was taken by the moment the waves of pleasure broke against my shoreline the visions danced in my head, my carnal instinct…hungry for the flesh of another I had murder in my heart.
My Andrew soon to be the next victim of my lust, Petre knelt down in front of me my Andrew struggling in her hand. She offered him to me I held him gently he relaxed feeling safe in my company, I should have felt sorrow for his loss a deep sadness inside, but no my heart was beating so fast it hurt the excitement made my hands shake. I couldn’t wait to give my Andrew to this fair haired girl kneeling before me, I took her hand and stood up and led her to our bedroom.

I lay on the bed sheets Andrew lying on my tummy relaxed he felt safe with me, i watched as Petre unbuttoned her white dress in readiness she let it slip of her shoulders onto the bedroom floor, she wore a pair of pink knickers her blonde pubic hairs were thick they crept between her legs pushing the material out her sexy mound nestled in between.
God she looked sexy my heart was going wild in my chest; she rubbed her belly sensuously turning around her shapely bum looked so inviting and sexy. her knickers clung to her she knelt forward her cheeks parting allowing me a look at the cotton covered sex organ I was soon to explore, the wet patch visible she was ready for sex, ready for me to give her my gift.

I patted the bed sheets inviting her to lie next to me Andrew moved nearer my face uncomfortable with her being so close, he seemed oblivious to my mood his trust still with me...his love true. Petre snuggled up to me i took in her smells the perfume teased my senses i could feel her vibrations her sex craved mine i wasn’t going to disappoint her.
I gave her my Andrew and slowly unbuttoned my blouse my breasts were full my nipples were hard i unzipped my skirt my panties were wet from my excitement i dropped my clothes onto the floor. I eased my knickers down my thighs Petre watched me intently her eyes never leaving my body, i was teasing her provoking her raising the tension within the room as if it needed any help from me.

She licked Andrews’s body tasting his fear enjoying his pain she rubbed her panties slowly her orgasm taking her breath away.

Andrew screamed out to me finally realizing his fate the knowledge now his. He was alone i was no longer on side he knew my love for him was now being drowned by pure lust, the desire to watch his body disappear inside this woman whom he had never seen before this night. The look of terror in his eyes ,despair...he was in a dark world where he had no friends no one to comfort him a child lost in a land of pain where all hope was gone.

She handed him to me no longer a man... a husband ...he was a thing to be teased and tormented by the two women in the room, for us to indulge in our different fantasies, both with separate agenda’s Andrew the centre of our worlds.

Only one outcome possible to satisfy both of our desires his life to soon end wrapped in Petre’s flesh inches from freedom a wall of living tissue his barrier to break down ,his futile struggle for survival the end inevitable.
Me His wife on the other side looking on deriving pleasure from the pain I helped heap upon his body, this woman gaining her pleasure from him, a stranger my husbands life now meaning less to me.

She touched my breasts stroking my nipples her soft touch sending electric signals to my sex, I moaned from deep within my body my lube leaked on to the bed sheets. She licked my nipples her wet tongue felt warm and inviting, she rubbed Andrews body up and down my wet slit… pushing his legs into my sex, I moaned as she eased his muscular torso into me. I could feel his warmth the beating of his heart, the breath within his lungs.

Memories of my nephews filled my mind, the pleasures they had given me adding to my heightened state. Petre finger fucked her vagina we were in different worlds and yet on same scale of sexual fulfilment soon our dreams would become one my mind was open to her thoughts.
She filled me up with her knowledge the answers came flooding in, my brain storing her energy in readiness for my transition. Her tongue caressed mine they danced together within our small ballrooms of moist saliva and pulsating throats.

We teased each others sex… both our bodies now wrapped together entwined my legs around her body my tongue tickling her throat, Andrew struggled deep within my sex drowning in my spunk.

We came together our screams in unison we fell against the bed sheets exhausted the hours had passed; she turned to me and smiled.
“I’m hungry now it’s time he went on his way.”

I smiled contented I was ready to give him to her I pulled him from my sex and kissed him for the last time. Petre sat next to me smiling. I turned to her she opened her mouth to receive her prize Andrew screamed out me begging me to let him live tears streamed down his face his body shook with fear.

My orgasms came in a flood as i fed him to my lover, a woman of whom I had little knowledge other than our desire to eat the innocence of man. I watched as she fed on him his body wriggling between her lips as he fought for survival, his screams of pity only making my pleasure greater, His head slipped between her lips his voice muffled by her flesh, I watched as she gulped her Adams apple moving up and down signalling success.

She placed my head on her stomach Andrews scream audible to me… we kissed passionately as If we were lovers, fingering each others sex. She licked my labia my clitoris going wild with passion I came filling her mouth with my fluids she swallowed it hungrily my body providing her more.

My Andrew survived whilst we had sex until sleep consumed all three of us, we slept entwined our legs wrapped around each others bodies, our sticky sex touching as if in a kiss.


The sunlight bathed our bodies in warmth we opened our eyes our naked bodies smelt of sex,the room was still, Petre smiled at me kissing me on my lips.


“Thank you for last night Andrew made a good meal he gave me a lot of pleasue,he's here...well whats left of him any way.I'll need to poo before i leave if thats okay”


I smiled my excitment evident to her of course i wanted her go to the toilet just as i had done with his nephews.

Her words echoed through my mind I lay there holding her hand, I stroked the soft skin on her belly she sighed her hand guiding mine to her sex. I teased an orgasm from her the warm fluid flowed between my fingers Andrew was no more I realized then my loss.I would go on alone his remains were beside me changed into a brown mess of digested tissue.We kissed our saliva mixing together her tongue teasing,exploring the moist interior of my mouth.We lay there teasing more orgasms from our bodies.


Petre got up and went to the bathroom, her body already done with my Andrews i watched her as she went into the bathroom.I rubbed my sex turned on by the thought of what she was about to do,my husbands body now a waste product of her own, she sat there pushing out his remains, I felt no sorrow as watched her casually going to the toilet no thought of what it once was,an every day chore for her.


“Petre… leave what’s there so I can say good bye,.”


She nodded to me I watched as she wiped away his memory no emotion for her victim, I swore to my self from that day on that my chosen quarry would be treated with dignity.


Petre showered i watched her as pulled up her pink panties from the night before my brain played back to me reliving the moment when i fed my Andrew to this woman,i rubbed my sex enjoying watching her as she finished dressing.We drank coffee together no words were spoken our bodies calm once more the urges had subsided. 

She left around eleven I went up stairs to our bathroom and stared at the remains of my husbands body in the toilet bowl, the large turd sticking out of the water Andrews body mixed up with all her other food waste unrecognisable to man, I said a prayer and flushed away his remains.


My life changed after this I disregarded men they were my pleasure but at least my Andrew left me with one gift before he succumbed to my desires, her name is Natalie a dark haired beauty at 2 years of age one to watch out for in future years.

The end.