- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like this one, it's a rather gentle vore story. been posted on the forum for a while, thought it should join the pack here. Comments welcome guys :-)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended


Mobilis in Mobile


Now:

How the hell did it come to this? I am panting hard, fighting for every breath. My lungs ache from the effort. I’m trying to stand, but I find it too difficult, I settle for a crouching position, my hands as stabilizers. The rhythmic noise has started again, along with rhythmic plunges forward . I feel like I am in car that keeps accelerating every three seconds. I know what she’s doing. Swimming. A slow crawl, the body well aligned, hardly moving up or down. She was always so good at it.

This morning:

I was looking forward to meet Stephie again. Not to put too fine a point on it, I was madly in love. Everything about her was sheer magic to me. Her blue eyes, so large, so intense, underlined by a very modest liner. Her long black hair, waving around like in a TV ad, her pale oval face, reflecting light and oozing a soft serenity. Her mouth, with full lips always smiling at everything she saw, and those pearl white teeth, making which she never closes her lips again. She was a beauty alright, nearly as tall as me, and I’m tall. Perfect breasts on top of a perfect waist on top of impossibly long legs. Hell, I was not the only guy drooling over her, but she seemed to take the men’s gaze with a coolness bereft of malice of vanity. In fact she was one of the kindest person I ever knew. And I was meeting her. Me, not another guy with his good looks and obvious wealth, no , just me, just about finished with my studies, just about handsome, just about noticeable, with no great powers of speech or attractive Wall Street portefeuille. Just an ordinary guy, with an extraordinary luck. I was on top of the world.
I always had a keen interest in swimming. Even though I never achieved any record or fame through it, I was a rather decent member of the swimming club, with some small success in local competition.
That’s where we met Stephie and I, during a party between our two clubs, after a competition. She wasn’t a champion either but something in her told me she could well make it much further than me. A friend of mine knew her and I begged her to introduce me to Stephie. She did, we talked, and to my surprise she seemed to take pleasure to my company that evening. We exchanged phone numbers, myself totally in love already, and Stephie, well, I did not know for sure if it was kindness or something else that made her offer the exchange. To my surprise, she called me two weeks later, when I was killing myself trying not to be the one who called, out of silly shyness. We agreed to meet at the pool café. Stephie was in the mood for a swim and, she said, we could maybe start training together, since our times were compatible. I fought to suppress the enthusiasm in my voice when I accepted.
So here I was, sitting at the café, my elbow resting on the railguard, and eying the girls swimming below in the pool. I was nervous. Stephie and I had met in a crowd, not too sober, surrounded by the movements of the party. This time it was early in the morning, and the pool had not yet switched on the loudspeakers and their silly music. The only noise was the splashes of the swimmers, amplified by the echoing room, the hiss of the coffee machine, and the quiet discussions in the café. A much more intimate type of setting, the type of setting where any stupid blunder of mine was bound to echo as well all over the place, I thought. I had chosen a table well away from anyone’s gaze, at the far corner of the room.
I gulped hard when she walked into the place. Her gaze quickly scanned the café and she spotted me in the corner. Damn jerk, I thought, I must look like the anti-social nerd out there in the shadows. But she smiled then and I was only conscious of her, walking towards me, in a light pink dress highlighting her curves, with white sandals at her feet and her jet black hair waving nearly down to her waist.
She said hi, I said hi, getting up to give a welcome kiss. Her skin was fresh from the morning coolness, and she smelled like vanilla. My heart was beating hard. We sat down, and she started asking me about the party last time. How long did I stay, was it fun till late, this sort of things. I answered her, half in trance. After a few minutes of conversation, the waitress came to ask for our orders. I just ordered a cup of coffee. I like to swim on an empty stomach. Stephie ordered pancakes and maple syrup with her coffee. Herself, she rather swam with a tummy-full of vitamins and sugar, she told me.

Now:

Every ten or so seconds, I am projected in all direction. Each time, a hot shower of substances and soft boulders of goo washes over me, sending me sputtering and reaching for air. The only good thing is that it buffets the shocks a little. The darkness is absolute, and I only know up from down by the pull of gravity on my body. I keep trying to reach the walls, to find the opening. I keep being tossed around every ten seconds.

This morning:

The waitress came back with our orders, setting the cup in front of me, Stephie’s breakfast on the opposite side of the table.
I was not convinced by all this sugary stuff, but I sure as hell kept from saying so to the beautiful girl in front of me. She fumbled in her bag and stood up, her vibrating phone in her hand, excusing herself for a minute. I told her to hurry, as I pretended to be hungry for her pancakes. She smiled at me and left the room to catch the network outside.
I don’t know what happened exactly. There was no warning, no voice from Hell or Heaven ringing in my ears, no voodoo curse coming from any dark corner of the café, no mad scientist or alien suddenly bursting through the door with a weird ray-gun, spraying the place. Nothing like this. Just a sudden nausea, a blurring of my vision, and a strange pulling on all parts of my body. I gasped in surprised, grasping the sides of the table. The cup of coffee suddenly the only object in front of me , as it seems to me I was falling into it. Everything went black for a second. And then very bright altogether.
The world went mad. I was lying in front of an enormous shiny white surface. The top of the wall was at least fifteen meters high. The surface was white and shiny, exactly like the one I was lying on. A strong heat was emanating from it. I could see clouds moving away from it, until I decided this was smoke. I stood up in shock. I turned round. The surface I was standing on, was slanting upward, and spreading across my view in a large curve. The sky above was very strange, with massive structures hanging from it, and even some things that looked like multiples suns. I moved away from the heat of the white wall and started to walk toward the top of the slope in front of me. As I went up, I started to see huge shapes around. There was another horizon beyond the seemingly circular slope. Huge geometrical shapes were visible everywhere. I was shaking with shock and adrenaline. Suddenly I was on top of the white curves, the huge wall, now rather a tower, was still pulsing heat behind me. I could see a vast rosy plain in front of me, that came to a perfectly straight stop. Another huge shape with intricate black and white pattern was looming up way above the plain, like round-topped mountain.
The surroundings suddenly came into focus in my mind. The mountain ahead was the top of the chair I had been sitting on. The white surface I was standing on was the plate my coffee was served on, and the huge tower behind me was nothing but the coffee cup itself, its summit spitting smoke like a ceramic volcano. The suns were the round tiny lamps suspended on wire from the café’s ceiling. I was lost on the breakfast table, on the edge of my coffee cup, a few millimeters high.
I stood there a minute, completely at a loss, unable to accept the concept. I could see other customers in the far far distance, gigantic masses, yet now clearly in focus. I did the simplest thing: I howled. The whole environment was awash with noises, but not so much of a din than vibrations, and creaking noises. It I could not hear the conversations clearly, just intonations, and a few words. My mind was reeling, on the verge of madness. What do I do? What do I do? I took me a while to remember the circumstances of the past few minutes, as if these last memories belonged to another person, blurred and unreal.
I waiting for Stephie, gone on a phone call. She was due to be back in any minute now. She was the only connection between me and this absurd world around me. I needed to talk to her, to let her know what had happened. I took a sudden decision and jumped off the coffee cup onto the table. Although it represented nearly four meters to me, I landed with hardly any sensations on the tablecloth. I was too light for gravity to be bothered with me apparently. I started to walk around the plate, its edge like an overhanging roof above me.
A sudden hurricane nearly lifted me off my feet and dragged me forward for nearly 20 of my meters. It was a gentle drought from an opening door. As I stood up again, a massive shape was moving toward the table. I looked up and recognized Stephie. I could see all her curves enormously amplified, and soon, I could hardly distinguish her face above the massive breasts nearly on top of me. She seemed to me to move in slow motion, as if my thoughts and perceptions had been accelerated , in opposite ratio to my tiny size. I stared to run toward her side of the table, as she started to sit down. Her beautiful face came closer to me as she leaned forward, and some of her long hair hit the table not far from me, a sudden wall of black silk, that lifted a second later.. I could see her looking around now, probably wondering where I’d gone. She sighed, and the warm wind blew across the table, nearly toppling me. I was calling her with all my strength, arms waving, shouting myself raw. Her enormous hand appeared in the sky above me and grab what looked like a silo. She brought it closer to her and undid the top of it. I recognized the pot of maple syrup she had ordered with her pancakes. She set the lid on the table, and for a second I feared she would put it straight on top of me, but the huge circular object landed a few meters behind me. Stephie did not pay attention to me at all. Could she not see me? . Although I could not see beyond the curved edge of the massive plate on my right, I knew Stephie was pouring some syrup on the pancakes. I was coming closer to the plate, intending to go around it and place myself between it and Stephie’s enormous chest. On my right was a large metallic object, arching like a bridge on the table. As the hand grabbed it, I could see it was simply a fork. As I ran forward to Stephie, a shadow passed over me, she was bringing the syrup tin back to the table. I stop for a second, looking up. In slow motion, I saws the circular bottom fly above me, with something hanging from it. Before I could understand, that blob under the glass surface stared to elongate and I saw it detach, falling right in my direction. A thick drop of syrup landed a few meters from me, with a sloshing sound. It looked for a split moment that a huge golden balloon had landed on the ground. It flattened instantly starting to expand in my direction. I had hardly time to start backing away, the a gooey pond suddenly formed in front of me, It started to engulf my feet, in a warm gooey embrace and rose up to my waist
I tried to move my legs, but they were stuck in the thick liquid, and I could hardly force them to move at all. As the drop expanded, the level of syrup lowered slightly around me and I was able to start wadding toward the edge of the pool. I could see Stephie starting to eat her breakfast, glancing around from time to time. The size of the morsels she was bringing in slow motion to her mouth was amazing. Her mouth, when it opened, looked like a cavernous place, wet and rosy, whose entrance was guarded by huge white shiny boulders much bigger than me. Yet, instead of being horrifying, the sight of Stephie’s mouth and teeth and tongue, was strangely even more erotic now than it had been when I was talking to her a few minutes earlier. When the morsels disappeared in the cavern, the huge lips surrounded the fork, for a second, before she extracted it, empty. I could see her jaw move as she chewed on the pancake. When she swallowed, the gulping sound seemed unreal, as I watched, fascinated, the great wall of her throat lose it shape for a second engulfing the morsel.
To my horror, I found that if moving in the drop of honey was slightly possible, but the gooey liquid was moving along with me. At best I was just dragging it with me. I started to panic. What if the waitress came by and wiped away the table? She would just stick me to the sponge and I would be lost in the sink a few seconds later. I tried again to attract Stephie attention waving my syrup covered arm. I watched her grab the humongous cup of coffee and bring to her mouth. When she drank the short intake of breath she took while allowing the liquid between her lips, sounded like the start of a reactor engine to me. As she kept the coffee in her mouth, she lowered the cup and turning her head and swallowing loudly she turned her gaze directly to me. She looked around the table, and then at me again. Her gaze was mesmerizing. I had never been looked at that way ever. Like I did not exist, like I was an object. And even worse, like I was some food.
I frantically searched my jeans pockets and grabbed my mobile phone. I could see Stephie starting to raise her hand in my direction. Managing to get the mobile out of the sticky liquid around my waist I pressed the automatic recall button. An enormous index was descending towards me. I could see the huge nail protruding from the round tip of the finger, the finger prints on it, as it closed on the pool of syrup. It was about to rest on the table, on the edge of the pool, when Stepihie’s phone started to ring. The finger disappeared in a second, and , my heart beating madly, I watched the beautiful girl turn aside to pick up her phone. She brought the huge object to her face, pressing the button at the same time., waving aside her long black hair. “Stephie!!! I screamed in my phone, I’m here!!! On the table!! Look down for me!!” She did not seem to react, still holding the phone to her ear. A frown appeared on her brow. “Stephie!!! In the syrup drop, next to your plate!!! I’m in it!!! Look!!!”
The girl b brought the phone to her eyes, looking at the screen. Then back to her ear: “Johnny? Is that you?” “Yes!!! It’s me!! It’s me!!! Stephie, listen carefully to me! I’m next to you in th…” “ Allo, Johnny , I cant’ hear anything. Where are you? Do you hear me?” “ Yes I hear you!!! Stephie, listen to me!! Please!! Don’t touch the syrup!! Please !! Can’t you hear me?!!”
Stephie looked again at the screen, frowning. She put it back a second to her ear, brushing aside the river of hair, then looked at the screen and pressed a button. “Damn. What is he doing?” I could hear the quick buzz of the cut communication ringing in my ear, as Stephie put the phone back in her bag. I pressed the button again. Stephie reached again for the mobile, and listen to it. After a few seconds, ignoring my screams, she said “listen Johnny, I cant hear you. Wherever you are, come back. I’ll wait a little while then go swimming. I hope nothing serious has happened to you” she said in a worried tone.
I saw her put the phone on the table and started to scream again directly at her. She looked at me again . Her hand went over to the plate. A second later a huge piece of pancake landed on the far side of the syrup pool, and started to move towards me, like a moving wall of china.

Stephie was balancing between annoyance and worry. Johnny had disappeared on her apparently. She hadn’t noticed him standing up from the table, through the glass front of the café, and he could not have gone outside as she had been standing just near the door. Maybe he had gone to the pool, but why leave her here, and why calling her now? She knew he was a rather shy person, even though he had kept his countenance nicely during the last party. Could he have panicked? Maybe she should have waited for him to call, instead of taking the initiative. Yet he seemed pleased and relaxed when she had entered the café. What’s going on? After putting her mobile on the table, she cut a small piece of pancake with her fingers and wiped away the little mess she had done with the syrup. As she brought it to her mouth, the syrup started to pull away again, she just had time to open her lips and catch the runaway thread escaping the morsel, feeling it slowly settling on her tongue. Craning her head ever so slightly back, she deposited the piece of pancake on her tongue and drew it in. She enjoyed the taste of it in a mouth and reaching again for her cup of coffee, swallowed. “ill give him ten more minutes”, she thought.
With a sigh, she eventually stood up and went to the changing room.

Now:

I can imagine her now, tanned and tall, in her sleek blue swimming suit, wearing her dark blue goggles, her body gliding through the pool, her arms gracefully lifting and sinking in and out of the water. She swims without hardly any splashes. Each time she turns around under water, I am tossed in her stomach. I made it alive through the swallowing, and am now a tiny passenger, breathing hard, and feeling the first sting of her acids. No doubt a soon welcomed addition of sugar to her great body. I decide to quit trying, lulled to sleep by her steady heartbeats.

Conclusion:

The young woman stops after a mile of relaxing crawl. She grabs the side of the pool and gracefully hoist herself up on the ledge. She removes her swim cap, letting her long black hair flow over her wet shoulder. She stands up and calmly walks to the wooden bench under which her things are stashed. She opens the bag, and take her mobile phone. She presses the re-call button. She has a feeling something strange has happened to Johnny.
Under the sleek blue swimsuit, under the tanned skin and tight abdominal muscles, a tiny inaudible ringing starts….



Nostromo, 3rd January, 2006


* “Mobilis in Mobile” ? ……. the motto of captain Nemo, in “20000 Leagues under the Sea” …