- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A new career for Ppoor Nathan one that he would not have chosen had he been given the choice.

Laura.

He knocked the door nervously before entering the spacious tenth floor office; she smiled at him making him feel at ease. Her secretary at the door awaiting further instructions Laura gave her a practiced gesture, she turned closing the door behind her, privacy needed.

She picked up her handbag and coat and left locking the only door between him and freedom a do not disturb sign hung from the door way, a long lunch break her reward.

Laura satisfied they were alone turned to face him, she was in her forties an infectious blonde slim sexy and intelligent she had worked hard all her life to get her wealth. Nathan stood before her he was young and inexperienced fresh out of university she smiled at him.

He watched her intently her hair shoulder length a natural blonde, cut into layers her olive shaped face and deep green eyes cat like in shape her eye brows plucked neatly across her brow, she was dressed in a white satin blouse that ended just below her hips the black knee length wrap around skirt and white stockings finishing her look. She was smart and sexy for her age she looked a lot younger than her actual age, she was single never showing any interest in men.

She checked the time.

“Mmm you must be new here …”

He nodded his reply not sure how to act in this situation.

“Who sent you to see me at this time of day?... you are aware that it’s my lunch time.”

He looked at her his apologies already being whispered excuses being made for the situation he now found himself in. She smiled at him cat like her gaze never leaving his he could feel her presence her mind invading his opening doors looking for the key to unlock his future.

“Well someone must have decided your new role in this company the change in direction that I am going to bestow upon you, a career change that will help me to function through my daily routines…how old are you?.”

Her voice was soothing putting him at ease although sinister and mysterious her words teasing he could feel her inside his mind, probing looking for the answer the key to help her release his body from its present state. Time was needed he was young not willing to show her the door to his soul.

“I am twenty four Miss Evans, I was sent here to give you this letter containing my contract Mr. Thorn said you would know what to do with it. He also told me to be here ready for your lunch break because you always had your meals here and that my being here would not inconvenience you in any way.”

She opened the large A -four envelope and read the words contained within, she sat crossed leg in front of him her skirt rode up revealing her lacy white panties. He looked away trying to avert his gaze away from the sexy scene, Laura was aware of his embarrassment. She adjusted her position Her skirt fell open the wrap now parted revealing even more of her lacy underwear her see through panties allowing her pubic hairs to show the tops of her expensive stockings ending just below her underwear.

His thoughts drifted backwards in time he could still remember John and the others conversation with him.

“She’s been away three weeks on her holidays Nathan you are just what’s needed to welcome her back on her first day, I promise you will be more than welcome she loves having the younger members of her staff up at lunch time she’s more relaxed at this time than any other time of the day, she will be more than satisfied with you I promise. Your future will be sealed all your hard work will be put to good use Laura is always telling the male staff members that we are the reason that she is able to get through her day, without us she would not be able function properly we help to keep her young.”



Alison giggled at him she was a right tease she had been his mentor for the two weeks he had been here she often mentioned Laura to him, she called her a real man-eater she and Mr. Thorn encouraged him to meet her today said it help him to get to know her on a more personal level.
He was young and immature no experience of office life this environment alien to him, he wanted to make a good impression with them all. The four other girls in the large open office passed a bucket among each other filled with bits of paper, each choosing one from it. The male staff members looked around nervously Nathan thought this rather strange but being the newest member and very shy in nature he did not ask what they were doing and instead carried on with his tasks.



Laura stood up and walked up to her desk and lent forward her stocking tops now in full view the white string of her thong disappeared between her curvy cheeks the dark sphincter muscles just visible her blonde pubic hairs poked out beneath the string of her thong, she reached for a pad and wrote something down it seemed like forever that he was able to take in this sexy sight.

Laura thoughts reached out to him…she grinned finally she had found the key she went deeper into his inner sanctum he belonged to her now, she took control his thoughts now belonged to her his bidding and the changes soon to be inflicted upon his body hers to control.
Nathan stood there his eyes fixed on her curvy cheeks unaware of the strange images now being planted in his mind’s eye, the seeds of destruction that would be used to carry out the deadly deed.

She turned around and sat back down her one leg slightly lower than the other the folds of her skirt falling either side revealing the white lacy triangle hiding away her sex, her hands on her knees in a sultry pose. She smiled at him her neck exposed for him to see her piercing eyes studied him she bit her bottom lip the sexual tension building between them soon he would learn of her reputation. Her eyes fixed on him she held him in her gaze a game to her a toy to be played with before the final act.

“Now then Nathan are you with someone…a girl friend perhaps.


Her question was unexpected he thought she would want to discuss his role within the company, he composed himself.

“Yes I am engaged to Samantha we are going to get married next spring.”

She frowned the knowledge soon to be shared with him a marriage forgotten no memories to create a soul left in limbo to wander tormented through times portals.

“Mmm she is lucky to have such a fine figure of a man, is she as attractive as I am…oh come along lets not be shy its ok please be honest you will not be here for much longer my lunch break only lasts a certain length of time besides your comments will be welcome. Soon your words will fade into my past another sound replacing them, a sound that I shall look forward to hearing and the associated aromas from what’s left after I have finished with you. Please allow me my bit of fun I do enjoy the teasing I am a bit naughty I remember my mother telling me off for playing with the food before I ate it”


He looked at her the words alien he did not grasp the concept of her masked intensions she straightened her left leg the top of her white stockings showing her tanned inner thighs ending at the lacy panties nestled between her open legs.

She watched his reactions the lump now evident between his legs she smiled at him the muscular tube leading to her stomach on show for him to see, soon he would feel the power as he is transferred into the feeding station below digestion his reward. She could feel the sexual tension in the room her nipples were hard visible through the material of her blouse, her cheeks red her lips swollen her breathing becoming shallow as the excitement at was coming next built up inside, she was wet below her musky smell filled the air. Nathan looked on like a rabbit caught in cars headlights unable to move.

She grinned at him it was time for her to eat the meal a welcome gift from them Nathan’s life to end today his flesh feeding her his pain a satisfying gift for sexual pleasures whilst life remained within his tortured body.

“It’s time for my meal to be eaten Nathan …do you understand why you were sent to me today?”


He shook his innocence his excuse a lack of knowledge not shared he was to be sacrificed to save another this day.

“I am going swallow your body whole Nathan you will be conscious whilst I am doing it, once inside my tummy you will grow a little larger a four inch man does not provide me with enough nutrients so a larger meal is required. You will be alive during the digestion I do enjoy the feeling of a struggling man’s body inside my stomach, it makes me wet  below. Do you understand what’s been said so far.”

The terror now written on his face made her orgasm she squeeled loudly clamping her thighs together enjoying the warmth of her fluids as it soaked into her gusset, his voice had left him snuffed out like a candle she could hear his screams inside her mind, it felt more real to her this way.

Nathan’s body was transformed he watched helplessly as he was consumed by her the soft touch of her lips her tongue caressing his skin as more of his flesh entered her mouth, she moaned loudly enjoying her live quarry as it was slowly sucked inside. He turned his head the outside world disappearing the darkness now his companion, he struggled to breath her muscles slowly transporting him below into her stomach the stench of digested meals filled his nostrils, he screamed out to her his voice now audible once more.

She moaned loudly the large lump pressing against her insides Laura rubbed her belly the sound of his pleas for help only increasing her sexual pleasures.

“Thank you Nathan I am going to enjoy you unfortunately the wedding plans will have to be put off I’m afraid seeing as you are undergoing a life changing career move."

She laughed at her humor the time now moved forward her lunch break at an end another meal dispatched his body soon to be changed into an everyday bodily function; her secretary returned she called to her.

"Did you enjoy your meal Laura i see it has fiiled you up nicely."

“Yes it has i must say he is putting up a good fight for me it will be quite a while before he has been fully digested,send a memo to Mr. Thorn thanking him for my meal tell him it was very satisfying and I am looking forward to having him for my lunch one day."

 "I'm sure he will make quite a pile for you tomorrow Laura."

They both smiled a liitle joke shared Nathan the butt of it...


She did as instructed and then continued with her daily routine whilst Laura sat quietly digesting Nathans struggling body, her fingers caressing her clitoris her moans of pleasure audible to her.She smiled to herself another unfortunate young man soon end up in her toilet.

The End.