- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A simple love story... with a difference. i hope you enjoy it.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Birthday

Today is my birthday. I do not care much for those, but hey, it’s always nice to get the odd present isn’t it? Jenny’s present is big, a big squarish box, wrapped in colorful pink and blue paper. I knew she’d do something special for today. Jenny and I have been going out together for the past three years.
And I’d been in love with her for much longer than that. To say that I’m a happy girl would be an understatement…
I unwrap the package. Inside is a plastic box, pretty much like a Tupperware box, but there tiny holes on the lid. I want to shake it a bit, but Jenny touches my arm, signaling me not to. It feels light, and it seems that it contains almost nothing. I look at Jenny, and she nods, so I open the lid. The box is full of tiny people.
I gasp at the view, glancing at Jenny with disbelief, but she just smiles at me. There are two small men about three inches tall in that box. And lots of smaller tiny men not much taller than one and a half inch. I knew those things existed, I had heard some girls in college talk about it, but I’d never though I’d see some. I’m dumbfounded by their size, but really by the accurateness of their physical details, not only do they look exactly like human beings, but I see now that they even make have emotional attitudes. They all look at me in dismay, some of them are trying to retreat in a corner of the box, and I can almost hear very tiny sharp cries coming from those with open mouths.
Jenny gestures me to pick one of them. I lower my hand slowly in the box, somewhat apprehensive. To them, it must be like a huge crane coming down on top of them. I reach for one of the “taller” guys. I pluck him out of the box between my thumb and forefinger. It’s incredible. I can feel his warmth through my fingers. He seems really unhappy, struggling against the grip, but I bring him out of the box and at eye level. He’s exactly like a man, I see his face distorted by his efforts to pry open my fingers. I can feel his breathing, erratic and labored. it fascinates me, and a strange feeling washes over me, giving me the goose pimps. After a little while, I lower him gently back into the box, with his companions.
I look at Jenny’s, who‘s laughing at the funny face I must do just now. She leans towards me and lands a kiss on my forehead. I ask her what’s going on, but she just tells me she wanted us to have something special today. I stare again inside the box, my disbelief slowly melting and replaced by a question: what do we do with those little people?
Jenny gets up and makes a show of moving to the bed room, moving her hips outrageously. She knows I can’t help but looking at her, she’s so beautiful. I met her at the model agency we both work at. For me, it was love at first sight. For her, well, it took some serious planning and seduction to convince her. But I did, thank God, I did.
I can hear her rummaging through her wardrobe in the room next door, while I keep looking at the tiny people. I lift one of the tiniest ones out of the box and let him sit in the palm of my hand. He’s so small I could easily squash him if I wasn’t careful. His face is a perfect image of terror. Yet I haven’t done anything to him. I smile and nudge him with the tip of a finger. I hardly feel any weight at all as he falls back on his ass. That makes me laugh. I fell incredibly excited by this whole thing : I am holding a man in the cup of my palm! When I let back in the box, I drop him when my hand is halfway in. I see the other men scatter away, as he lands on the floor of the box. He looks winded, but soon stands up and rushes to shelter in a corner with the others.
I get up, still holding the box, and go to the bedroom to see Jenny. She’s standing there, wearing nothing but her white stocking, her jet black hair half covering her breast in their dark curly mass. I stand mouth agape, her beauty is still a shock to me. She has a leering sparkle in her eye.
She comes to me, and kissing me lightly on the mouth, she takes the box from me and put it beside the bed. She comes back to me and gently begins to undress me. I let her do this without a move. She’s always been the dominant part of our couple. She nudges me gently towards the bed. I reclined on it, my eyes still locked on her curves, her large breasts, her perfect hips and impossibly long legs. Though I model myself as part time job for the studies, mostly for bras and face shots, I cannot compete really with her perfect bikini-style features.
She leans now over me, and we kiss. I feel the world retreating away from us as Jenny becomes its only centre. My breathing becomes shallower, and I begin to feel the warmth surging over me.
Jenny is moving over to the side of the bed. I see her hands disappear under it, in the direction of the box. I hear a commotion of tiny feet on the plastic floor. When her hand comes back, it is holding a tiny man, one the smallest variety. With a wink, she places the tiny man on my left breast. Not only is it a surprise but I sense a flush coming over me, and feels the wetness increase at my groin. This is so arousing to look at him on my breast,as he tries to find his footing, the shape of Jenny towering now over him. She tries to nudge him to my nipple, nearly as big as he is, in my excitement. But he slips and start rolling down my breast . As I raise on my elbows, he keeps rolling down till he reaches the top of my navel. I giggle and it makes his body jumps up and down, as if he was on a trampoline. My stomach must look half the size of a football pitch to him, and my navel is big enough to engulf him. Jenny lowers her head to him , and blows gently. He staggers, and falls on this back. In a quick movement Jenny stands on the bed, and steps over me, now showing me her back. Even though I’m not a tiny man she seems a giantess to me on the two tanned slender pillars of her legs.. Turning her head back to me, she looks down in my direction, and winks at me, a big smile on her face. She then proceeds to lower herself onto my stomach. I look aghast, as the tiny man looks up too, and start scrambling to his feet. I find this terribly exciting .. As Jenny’s shadow starts covering my stomach , the little man makes a sprint towards the edge of my body. I push him back to the center, not knowing if Jenny intends to carry on with her act or not. The little man is on his back, his hands reaching out toward the huge buttocks that are falling on to him. He then disappears from my sight, as Jenny is slowly sitting on top of him. I tighten my abdominal muscles, as the pressure of her weight increases on me.. Looking back at me, Jenny winks again and wriggles her behind, her hands on my knees for support.
I feel tremendously hot and aroused at the scene, feeling the little body stuck between my navel and her buttocks. Is he still alive? Do the tiny men need air? Jenny sighs a couple of time and the lifts herself from me. I see that the tiny body is now stuck to her left cheek. She must feel him too as she turns towards me and licks her lips suggestively. I do something that surprises myself. As her beautiful behind passes in front of my face, I reach out and lick the tiny man off her buttock. As Jenny is sitting down next to me on the bed , looking intently at my mouth, I roll the little body on my tongue. It seems lifeless. At a gesture from Jenny, I pull my tongue out and show it to her. I can feel his tiny feet and hands as he attempts to crawl toward the tip of my tongue. Jenny smiles. I tuck my tongue back in, and again surprising myself, I crane my head back and let the little body slide down to the back of my throat. When I feel him at the back of my thoat, the gag reflex kicks in and I swallow. Jenny looks really satisfied now. I cant’ believe how weird and how good it felt, as I felt him slide in my throat and disappear within me. I wonder if I should question the morality of what I’ve just done, but Jenny is already kissing me, before reaching out to the box again. She has set the tone of the party.
She looks at me intently, dangling a little man next to her face. Her smile tells me all even before she does it. She gently brings the man to her waiting tongue and lay him there on , giving him time even to start sitting, his face in a panic, as she slowly draws in him and then smiles broadly at me. She leans towards me and I reach out with my hand to the nape of her neck and start kissing her lightly. Soon, the kissing becomes more urgent and she parts her lips for me. I tentatively slide my tongue in her mouth, feeling the tiny body of the man meeting the tip of my tongue. I roll my tongue behind him to draw him towards my own mouth. I lean back and show the tiny man to Jenny. She laughs and reaches for me again. This time I feel her cup him in her tongue in my mouth and carry him back out. The tiny man is now sticking out of my girlfriend’s lips, his hands beating against her upper lip. Her pouting lips draw him in, as she reaches for the glass of water on the bedstand. Looking at me, she brings the glass to her mouth and lets the man slide out of her tongue and into the water. We both look at him as he first sinks to the bottom, then swims back to the surface . Jenny hands the glass to me but as I refuse it, she looks at me while gulping the water down herself. I see the tiny man swimming frantically to avoid the lipsticked red lips tipped against the glass edge, but in a second he’s sucked in and I can’t help but place my fingers on Jenny’s throat as she gulps the water down. I feel the water pass through her throat, carrying the little man to Jenny’ stomach.
Both us of us are really in playful mood now. Jenny runs outside the bedroom, a sight to behold in her white stockings. I hear open cupboards in the kitchen. Meanwhile, I reach over for the box again giggling. But as I do, I slip from the bed and fall. With my hand on the edge of the box, I topple it on its side. The little men are scattered everywhere. Laughing, I grab the ones that too groggy to move straight away and drop them back into their home. But some have already started to run away. Laughing I have to search for them and pick them up one by one. I see them shouting and crying, as I seize them between my fingers. I even catch some that had been projected inside the cups of my bra. That’s how Jenny found me, on all fours on the floor, naked, reaching out for the little running shapes under me. I turned to her as she comes closer. A man had been running in the direction of the door, and is now desperately trying to cut towards the bed instead. Jenny pouts her lips, to look like a little girl, a finger to her mouth. She looks at me while leisurely moving her foot above the man, teasing him. The little man freezes, and falls to the floor, wrapping his head between his arms. I come closer and watch as Jenny brings her foot on him very slowly, flattening him first, then, still looking at me, she puts her full weight on her foot. I don’t hear a thing but when she moves, only a slight smudge is left on the wooden floor. Jenny walks to the bedside table to grab a paper handkerchief.
As she does so, I notice that she unknowingly squashes another little escapee. And when she wipes the bottom of her foot, I signal to her to do the same with the other foot. She smiles and wipes away the other smudge on her heel. We then check for strays. I spot one that has fallen in the crack between two boards. (I told the landlord about those boards, but you know…) I smile at him as I replace the boards together, while he looks confused before realizing he’s going to be entombed under the floor boards. I wonder briefly how long he can last in there, and if our walking on the boards will actually put an end to him. The feeling of control is exhilarating. Jenny beckons me to the floor behind the bed. A little one has flown behind, in the small opening at the base of the paneling. We look at one another, and Jenny shakes her head. We’re not going fishing him in there. This hole has been a worry to us ever since we moved in last month , when we spotted a spider in there, way too large for our comfort. I sincerely hope for the little one that the occupant is no longer in there.
Jenny has her mind set on business and drags me back to bed. We kiss for a while. Warming up again after our little chase. She kisses my breasts now. Then she grabs the pot of honey she had collected in the kitchen and pour some over my breast. I shudder as the cold sticky liquid touches my skin. Jenny starts sprinkling some of the tiny men on my right breast. It tickles me a bit. But as Jenny put her lips to my left breast I feel the arousal mounting again. I look at the tiny men, all stuck and struggling in the honey. Jenny looks at them too, making a show of licking the other breast clean. The tiny men are in a frenzy of fear and panic. I see them trying to unglue their legs, or to crawl in the liquid toward the edge of the sticky area. Their screams are almost covered by the slurping noises Jenny makes just next to them.
She now decides to tackle my right breast and in one tongue lick, engulfs two little men in her mouth. I’m going beside myself with excitement as she gobbles the one that was stuck to my nipple. She then leaves the nipple and positions her tongue on my breast, just under a little man. He’s stuck in the moving honey river that is sliding slowly down my breast, toward the waiting tongue. I guess all he can see now is a huge red carpet waiting for him in front of a a red wet cavern. In two , three seconds, he touches the tongue, desperately trying to climb back up the slippery slope. That makes me real hot to look at him so. When finally he’s landed, Jenny swallows him whole. Then she proceeds to lick off all the remaining men.
I can’t hold much longer and push Jenny’s head toward my groin, but she gestures me to let go. I look back at her questioningly. Smiling she reaches in the box and brings up one of the three inches men. I’m sure my eyes sparkled as I looked at him. He’s actually staring at my face, just as I lick my lips in anticipation; His face is red with tears, anger, and who knows, excitement? After all, both of us are usually considered very pretty. I close my eyes. I sense Jenny positioning him between my legs. A second later I sense a slight contact on my clitoris. Too tiny to be a finger. I realize it must be the little man hands, or head. It starts to brush against my clit, sending me higher than ever. Then I feel the pressure against my vulva. The tiny screams stop short as I feel the man entering my vagina. I squirm already with pleasure and try to relax enough to give time to Jenny to insert him all the way. I feel his tiny struggle inside me, and that sends electrical waves through my body. I think the little man is all confused as I feel him get deeper inside me. I was trying to gently knead him with my internal muscles, but I’m out of control now. Reaching with a finger I go inside and push him even deeper, to my cervix. I feel tiny arms struggling against my finger. But I’m too close to climax to relent. I have the orgasm of a life time…
After a minute Jenny inserts two fingers into me and retrieves the little man. She gives him a kiss and sets him slowly on the bed table. “For later” she gestures at me. Still dizzy, I go over the edge of the bed to look for the other man. I see him prostrated in a corner. When my shadow comes over him he jumps back and screams. I seize him between my fingers, and position myself between Jenny’s legs. She’s already fondling herself and her labia are already wet and glistening. Just in case, I put the man’s body in my mouth and salivate over him. I feel him struggling on my tongue. When I think he’s wet enough, I gently start pressing him against the labia of my girlfriend. He had reached out with his hands to prevent the insertion, and for a split second, I feel the resistance of his little arms, but I nudge him gently forward, till is arms are pushed back, and his head enters the vagina, silencing his little screams. I go slowly ( Jenny likes it that way) and pull him out for a second. He’s sputtering Jenny’s juices, and flaying his arms. Then I push him back, a bit deeper, letting him struggle in there. Then out again. I give him a second to let him try and clean his mouth and nose of the juice. He’s gasping for air. And then I push him again, this time feet first. He tries to spread his legs against the labia and I have to use my other fingers to align him more properly. He goes in to the chest. Jenny is beside herself with pleasure. I look as the man is trying to extract himself out of the fleshy trap. He nearly manages to slip back out a bit. I lower my head and press my tongue against his head, his arms scratching slightly at me. I tongue him deeper and deeper inside my girlfriend. I decide to let him there and to go and kiss her some more. Whatever is happening in there sure pleases jenny anyway. She soon climaxes, her right hand pressed against her loins.
I take the little man out of Jenny’s relaxing vagina and lay him beside the other one on the table. He’s also unconscious, may be dead even, but who cares just know, in the after glow of our pleasure….

To be continued ? let me know!
Nostromo