- Text Size +

My name is Ron, and I am just an average guy with a fantasy. So imagine my luck when one day when I found a Genie in a bottle on the beach. I rubbed the bottle and a Genie appeared to me. I was surprised by the appearance of the blue glowing Genie. It was early and no one was on the beach at this time. The Genie told me I had only one wish and no more. Think about one with and it landed in Ron's hands. "I wish I could grow women to any height I wanted."

The Genie said it was granted. But, there was no way to shrink the women. It would basically be a one way trip. The Genie laughed and also said that the women would be protected from any harm. So be for warned every wish comes with a curse. Than poof. The Genie was gone.

The bottle also vanished. Wow thought Ron. Ron was a 22 year old bank teller, with a fantasy. Now he had the power to grow any women he wanted. But, he also knew of the curse. One way trip. Ron got to his car and left the beach.

At a red light he saw a mother and her young daughters. The mother was was in her 40’s She looked like Sarah Palin. Her daughters stood close by. One was 14 years old. The other looked about 18. She was in that punk rock stage. They were all wearing shorts and flip-flops. The younger daughter had long blonde hair, blue eyes and was just a little skinny. The older daughter was a carbon copy of her mom, only younger.

They both walked next to their mom. The mom was about 7 to 8 on the hot scale. She looked just like Sarah Palin. Unable to resist he pictured the Sarah Palin look alike and her daughters growing. Sarah, (her name was Sarah) and her daughters Kim the younger one and the defiant Megan were out shopping.

Suddenly they noticed the ground moving away from them. They were growing clothes and all. 5, 10, 15, 100 feet tall. "O my said the mom. How could this have happened?" Ron then drove away. Good luck to the new giantesses, he thought. Lots more women to grow he thought. He could feel the ground vibrating from the newly large girls. He suddenly pictured Sarah Pailn’s legs. Without even thinking he said out loud, "I wish Sarah Heath Palin was one mile tall." Oop’s. O-shit thought Ron.

In Washington D.C. Sarah Palin was walking out of a 5 star hotel. She had on pure silk nylons and a black dress and open toed dress shoes. She had just had her entire body done up at the salon. She suddenly felt weird. She noticed as she looked up that she was approaching the hotel roof. It’s a 10 story building…how? Than she realized that for some reason she was growing.

She was growing one foot a second and she would not stop until she was one mile tall. Soon she was so big that her ankles were taller than any building in D.C. Every looked up in awe. Maybe now she could really see Russia from Alaska now. Press and reporters ventured up to Sarah’s high heel shoes. She was standing next to the washington monument. It did not reach her knees. Some crazy police man accidently fired a shot into her foot. The bullet looked like it hit her skin and disappeared. Suddenly everybody felt the ground shaking. Sarah was growing. But she only grew 100 more feet. Word was given not to fire because it made her grow bigger.

Sarah was to stunned to move but kept still as to not hurt anyone. She sat down along the mall way. People could not help but notice her long silky smooth legs were like giant arches. So now what. The world has to deal with her. Meanwhile Ron was listening on the radio of reports about Mega Sarah.

"O my gosh," said Sarah looking down at her 800 long feet. People had started to gather around her. Some started bowing down to her. The trend seamed to continue. But there are always crazies out there. One crazed man fired a hand gun at her almost 3000 foot long legs. The bullets hit her silky nylons and disappeared. Than there was a familiar rumbling and people ran as Sarah grew bigger. She grew one thousand feet taller.

Sarah tried to stay still as her massive body expanded. Foot after irreversible foot she grew. Some national guard troops that had showed up opened up on her growing feet. The bullets hit her nylon covered toes and disappeared. She grew bigger and bigger and soon passed the 2 mile mark. Like the Energizer Bunny. Sarah Palin Keeps growing, and growing, and growing…

At 3 miles tall her growing slowed as people realized she was only going to grow even bigger. Sarah’s massive mile and a half long legs were like to giant towers. Her feet stretched 2,000 feet across the washington mall. "Well now aunt this something. Maybe now people will listen to what I tell them."

She now stood with her feet in front of the capital building after she moved her massive legs. The ground shook as her black heels settled into the now soft earth. Sarah looked down and said, "Ok fellas. I want all of you out of the Capital Building. We have a lot to talk about now. Things are going to be different around her and around the world."

The thought of this made Sarah Palin pause. The world. She could now carry out her political agendas and no one would question her. The Capital cleared out and Congress was now at her shoes. They appeared 0.2 inches tall to Sarah. Like tiny congress ants, she thought. Sarah also realized that every word she breathed would be recorded and all of her orders would be carried out.

……….

A place had been set up for Sarah Palin to sit her now 3 and a half mile long body (some crazy’s are still firing bullets at her) out side of DC. By now reporters from all over the world were doing anything to get an interview with now President Sarah Palin. Obama had been impeached for being black, and now Sarah Palin was being swarn in. She kneeled down to a big platform were the Chief Justice was swearing her in. After he was done, life forever changed in the US and the entire world. If Sarah decided to go on a stomp a thon in some other countries, who could stop her?

Sarah lowered her head over a crowd of almost a million. Thousands of reporters broad cast her image around the globe. She started to give a speech. Only it sounded more like orders at times.

"As you all know by now that I have been called a social conservative. In reality I am a very strict conservative. So from this day forth there will be no same sex marriages, stem cell research, abortions, and christianity will be taught in all schools, no exceptions. A higher power gave me these powers for a reason. In fact my mind has sharpened and I know all of your thoughts. I can somehow read all 6.5 billions thoughts and can do this."

Everybody on earth suddenly felt a pain like nothing felt before. Than nothing. Sarah continued, "That’s a taste of my power, and I will know if you have been naughty or nice. Now my next rule is blab, blab, blab, blab." Sarah droned on for hours and hours. For some reason people had to find a tv and stair and listen to Sarah. In the middle of her speech she stopped as she felt the ground rumble. Than it rumbled a little more. All the people looked at each other confused. Sarah asked, "what the heck is that." Suddenly Sarah Palin was looking at a skinny pair of white legs. She looked up. Way up at Ann Coulter. She was huge beyond belief. She stood a towering 8 miles tall. Her massive feet were close to a mile and a half long.

She was doing her best not to crush. But she was just to massive and people would hear a loud crunch as her feet destroyed houses and cars. She looked down at Sarah. "Well Sarah, how about adding a few of my ideas?" Ann grinned and she felt strange.

Sarah Palin was one thing, but now Ann Coulter was also in charge. Plus she was super big. Suddenly the ground shook as she started growing again.

………..

Months had passed and every day the entire world watched and listened to Sarah Palin.

Part 2

………..

Imagine if you suddenly had the power to make any women you wanted super powerful and large. The only downside was there was no reversal process. Plus if any harm is inflicted on them by even a bullet, makes them grow 50 feet taller.

With that in mind Ron thought about his power. Then thinking about a movie he watched the other night called "Man of the House." It had 5 cute college cheerleaders. I wish they were all 3000 feet tall. The 5 women in the movie, Christina Milian (Anne), Keri Garner (Barb), Monica Keena (Evie), Vanessa Ferlito (Heather), and Paula Garces (Teresa). They all suddenly appeared in Austin Texas and 3000 feet tall. They all had on there Texas Cheerleaders uniforms on. The real women were still the same size and age. But this was a wish so the actual characters, suddenly appeared and are now super big.

People looked at the women for miles around in amazement. Anne said, "we can really get our cheer on now!" Barb smiled and jumped up and down with her DD boobs jumping with her. She dropped one of her palm palms and crushed a building.

Staring at the blonde bomb shell Barb on TV, he just had to make her bigger. Barb mean while was taking in how big she was by grabbing her boobs and bouncing them up and down slowly. Evie said, "you think we have the world biggest tits now?" Barb giggled, and jumped up and down again. She was smiling and chewing on some gum.

Bigger thought ron. Bigger. Bigger. Barb felt funny and noticed the other girls shrinking. No wait. She was growing larger. Neat, she thought. Her Keds shoes bulldozed houses and buildings. Ron looked at Paula Garcies and her perfect tan legs. She only came up to Barbs waist. Ron wished for her to be bigger.

Paula felt funny again. She was growing bigger now. O-shit she thought as her perfect latina body grew bigger and bigger. She was now at a mile tall and looking Barb in her beautiful blue eyes. The feisty, smartass latina said, "ha, ha slut. I am growing bigger than you."

…….

Ron thought about who to grow next. Who better than Mandy Moore

z88;

z88;