- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Read it and see what can happen when a man is not careful of --- the shadows.

NOTICE:  This story contains sexual material not suitable for younger readers. If you are under 18 please back out now. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Deja vu

           

 

Something different. 

 

 

There are no monsters.

 

The warm breeze washed across her cheeks, the moonlight danced amongst the tall buildings.

 

She sat atop her perch waiting, her eyes focused on the small minded people below. A predator, waiting in the shadows ready to pounce on some unsuspecting prey. The hunger in her heart a furnace lit once her hunger for another’s spirit. She needed to be set free, her soul to wander among the heavens.

She glided effortlessly between the tall towers, man’s architecture held no boundaries to her. The darkest night lit up by the man-made tungsten lights of humanity. They need the light to feel safe in, its warm glow wrapping around their bodies lighting up the pathways to their dreams. They felt safe, secure from harm…that was until the darkness enveloped them, nights filled with dreams, worlds of fantasies colliding in the darkness. Realities mixing with the unknown. There are no monsters are there…or maybe the monsters do not want to be seen until the time is right.

She moved between the rooftops silent like the breeze, a whisper in the darkness, a rustle of leaves going unnoticed; the shadows masking her intentions, the human heart her target, life a precious gift. 

Predator or prey, who chooses to be what is it thrust upon you, or does destiny play its part, a life changing thing that guides us all to the inevitable outcome? A stranger walking alone, the shadows coming out to greet him. Safe confident, he is strong and yet vulnerable. Pain can be masked in many ways hidden from view until the time is right to reveal the real reason for being there. The mask removed, the horror kept at bay until the time was right. Her alter ego now on show, the task in hand, a life to end for life’s pleasures to go on.

 

It was time to choose. She sat upon her perch, a cool breeze brushed her hair; invisible fingers caressed her, another victim soon to become a part of her.

The sorrow of losing a loved one, the pain of being alone; all the lost moments that will never happen, a time soon to be changed; a man’s fate in another’s hand. A victim soon to be chosen, its intentions hidden from view, the beast tucked away inside a shell, the reality unknown. He looked around unaware of the green-eyed monster now stalking him but hidden away from prying eyes. Wrapped in the flesh of innocence to keep it safe until time was on its side; the shadows a friendly place to live, safe from the eyes of the innocent, minds soon to be tricked and used, its form yet to be discovered .

The night crept on, the moon shone brightly in the star-filled sky. The love of a woman, the bait to be dangled, a spider’s web to ensnare the foolish. A shadowy figure dressed in white moving in the shadows, floating as if by magic, a captivating scene to behold.

He stood frozen in time, waiting. Life passing by like clouds  floating in the heavens; her icy breath washing over him, a web now spun, his future sealed, soon to be joined with another’s .He looked down from above, his body wrapped in silk, his fate now sealed and destiny’s path laid out before him. A foolish male lost to this world, all his suffering soon to end, hidden in the shadows his fate awaiting him.

The game now ended, time her friend, a meal to be enjoyed, the suffering yet to begin. The night crept by slowly teasing the mind allowing thought to explore unknown outcomes the shadowy figure still unseen. The fear inside tormenting him; his body now wrapped in a parcel of silk, packaged by an unseen being. Memories of last moments flashed by.

 

The suns first rays clawed their way over the horizon filling the shadows and pushing them to one side, the safety of daylight to warm the heart and soothe the mind. Only a head allowed to witness what was to come, to pass a cruel act for entertainment; the look in his eyes yet to be seen; the early dawn only the beginning.

The world awakes, the sun’s rays warming, the earth ready. He turned his head, looking for the answers --- she sat in the corner of the large room, her white dress covered the floor, her long black hair hung over shoulders. Sleep in control, she purred like a cat. The room was large, the high ceilings dominating the room, Victorian architecture dominating the scene, the tiled floor went on forever. Where was he?

Of all the beauties hitherto displayed – on hoardings, billposters, in shop windows and those stepping along pavements, this vision before him excelled them all – beauty created by the devil himself.

But the questions filled his mind, no answers given, his reason for being here still unknown. He watched as the sun’s rays crept across the floor warming the room, her white dress now bathed in a ghostly light. He heard the rustling of clothes along a polished floor, the room all aglow, hiding the room from sight.

He felt the icy breath on his cheek. She stood before him, her deep verdant eyes probing him studying what was before her.

Her long tongue licked at his cheeks tasting him, a satisfied smile on her face. He watched her as she floated effortlessly in front of him, his body hung between two pillars held there by invisible threads. His voice had left him his throat dry; he tried to move, but the silken blanket held him fast. Her dress fell to the floor. Her breasts were shapely, the nipples erect, her stomach curvy and undulated; her hips and long legs were sexy and inviting -- he was aroused by her. Her pheromones now filled the still air, his penis grew larger pressing against the silken bag; she cut through it with her long nails allowing its freedom. 

He felt the soft touch of a woman’s hand -- she pulled on it teasing him, her eyes smiling at him, no words uttered, a bond now forming two lives entwined, stitched together by invisible fingers. He watched in awe the changes now occurring before his eyes, she turned, her hairy sex now in front of his face. Her long legs wrapped around the silken bag barely touching, long fingers caressed his face. Her lips kissed his erect phallus. She lifted her body up, her breasts hung down, her nipples tumescent as was his manhood. He could smell her sex, the aroma intoxicating, it filled his senses.

 

She sighed, his penis the drinking straw, soon to be used by her, yet another man sacrificed to feed another, a curse bestowed upon her. The hunger now upon her, she sank her long fangs into the penis, he screamed out in pain, his body shuddered as the poison was injected, his beating heart pumping it into every part of her meal. 

 

She waited patiently, time her friend. He wasn’t going anywhere. She licked his penis, her soft touch now welcome once more. His body felt numb and yet he was still aware, his brain allowed him to think, and his feelings given permission to experience what was to befall him.

She stopped. He felt her lips tighten around his penis as she began sucking the fluid from his body; it felt strange, this feeling. His legs were the first to be eaten. Digested flesh mixed with bone, now a soup to be enjoyed, sucked through a tube provided by her prey.  He was unaware of his fate, his mind locked away from the pain, analgesia now in control of his pain. His sorrow soon to be realized when the final act was played.

Her hunger sated for the now, she released her lips from the male symbol that was now once more providing life for another, his legs now hung in empty sacks of skin the meal within used up by another’s needs.

 

The strange enigma turned around, her belly full for now. She smiled at him. He was confused and bewildered, his senses still captivated by her beauty, a she-devil in disguise. The feeling in his legs still real with two empty bags, all the goodness removed. She spoke, her voice soft, gentle and sensuous like the breeze; her mind joining with his; two soon to become one. He watched as she scurried up the wall in front of him like a spider on her web. She turned to face him a smile on her pretty face. He tried to move, the soft material pulled against his flesh, a living thing under the influence of another; she smiled at him, the knowledge hers alone. Already he could see the signs of plumpness of her belly.

 

The day passed by slowly. He felt sick. He kicked his legs aware of the freedom they now had. He tried to push his feet against the silky webbing and tried his hardest to break free. Darkness crept in, she stirred. He didn’t see her move. He looked around the dimly-lit room seeing nothing…he screamed out as her face appeared from nowhere. She smiled at him before turning around, her hairy sex brushed against his face. She rubbed her open labia against his features and his torso. She was wet, her urine dripped from the fatty folds of skin. She moaned with pleasure as she once again attached her soft lips to his penis to drink from his body. Her legs wrapped around his head as she used his face for her pleasure whilst she sucked his living flesh through his penis. A thick, fleshy straw to drink from, his life force pulled from within, bit by bit to feed the demon now attached to his torso.

She tightened her grip, her strong thighs now clamped tightly around the struggling man’s head, her warm fluid spurted from her filling his mouth as each climax reached its peak. She lifted her head up, her mouth full of liquefied flesh and bone. Her orgasms taking control, her pleasure now the only thing that mattered to her. She swallowed what had been removed. Changing position, her sex now enveloping the bestowing organ, she pulled on it, her strong muscles pulling his sperm from with his testicles to fertilize her egg sac in her womb. She screamed out in pleasure as she pulled free to continue to feed upon her lover’s body, her need to eat from him all that mattered.

 

She remained attached to her prey drinking from the vessel until only a shriveled shell remained. The man within now gone .The darkness filled the room, she slept contented her stomach full and bloated once more. Her child already fed; its first meal. Others would be needed to help her grow, a mother’s love, a bond too strong to be broken by the hand of man.

 

Past lives and futures victims waiting to be taken to feed the hungry, another soon to be unleashed to hide in the shadows, stalking weary travellers and lost souls to feed the unknown terror lurking in the shadows…there are no monsters are there?

 

The end.