- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: All names are made up!

 Nate is a high school student about to embark on a journey of being less than 1 inch tall. Read on to find out more!

My name's Nate and life wasn't always easy for me. My parents generally scolded me for my actions, since I was always curious. For one I had always had to do something. Well not exactly, considering my childhood consisted of studying and socializing. When I entered high school, things began to change. I always had a thing for girls. A special type of 'thing'. People called it a 'fetish' and I was probably one of those who had one. Actually every guy like me, teenaged boy, had at least one festish. I wasn't exactly a perve though. Sure I did like looking at girls feet, legs, butt, breasts, and all of the above. Also I had dreams of being shrunken by a girl and probably being humiliated by their body. They were dreams of pleasure though. Not like the ones in movies where guys would scream because they'd almost get stepped on. Then again, they were dreams and I figured shrinking was impossible. No such thing. However that began to change.

 In my high school there were many types of girls. Weird ones, hot ones, and decent ones.  Personally I always go for the hot girls and maybe give them a flirt or two. Okay yes I was a big flirt, but so what? Anyways my life changed on one important day. I walked into my Math class and took a seat next to a hot cheerleader named Sophie. Well she wasn't that hot but she was pretty. She gave me a warm smile and I smiled back. I then felt a pair of eyes staring at me. Turning around I saw a girl named Hannah staring at me. I pretended not to notice and turned back around. She was a bit odd, and was starting to freak me out. 

 While the teacher was yapping I was staring at Sophie's legs. How they looked so smooth! The bell rung suddenly and my pen fell down on the ground. I was reaching for it until I saw a foot clamp down on it. It belonged to Hannah. I looked up at her a bit puzzled. She smiled at me and gave me a note. I smiled unsurely and tried to get my pen from under her foot. She wouldn't budge, but I had a sudden urge to touch her foot since she was wearing flip flops. However she finally moved it and walked away. "I hope you like them.", she said still smirking. I sighed and opened the note. It read this: "Dear Nate, meet me in the chorus room after school. Don't be late. Thanks.". 

 I was a little confused as to why Hannah would write me a note, we didn't even talk to each other! And what she said earlier concerned me. Something was up but I had to find out. When school ended I ran to the chorus room. It was empty, and there was Hannah sitting down with short shorts and a tight top. She looked different, and a bit better. Her bare legs were now exposed, as the rest of her body. "Um hey there. You need me for something?", I asked a bit nervous. Hannah smiled at me and nodded. "Oh yes definatly. We're going to have some fun, forever.", she said smirking. I backed away a little but couldn't keep my eyes off Hannah. "Don't worry Nate I wont kill you. I think it'll be a pleasure for both of us.", she finished. Hannah stood up and walked over to me with a small metal object. "Wait what are you doing?", I asked hurridly starting to dash for it. Hannah smiled again at me and walked closer. "I wont hurt you, not yet at least. Now stop moving. I think you'll enjoy this anyways.", she said raising the gadget at me. "What is-", I said but before I could finish I blacked out. Seconds later I woke in a daze, and I couldn't really move. The area was dark, but it seemed like I was in a giant pair of jeans. I looked down and saw I was wearing nothing. They were my jeans! Could this really be happening? Was I really shrunken, and out of my clothes? I slapped myself on the head thinking I was dreaming. I then realized I wasn't. A loud familiar voice emerged: it belonged to Hannah. "It worked!", she exclaimed. Her voice was very loud to me. I climbed out of the large pair of jeans and a blinding light appeared. Everything was gigantic to me, I was shrunk!

Panicking I made a run out of the pair of jeans. There was suddenly movement: Hannah was right next to me. The ground wasn't shaking but Hannah was searching for me in what used to be, my pants. "I see you cutie.", she cooed at me. I yelped as I saw a massive pale hand grab hold of me. Hannah raised me to her face and a wide grin played on her massive lips. I stared at her enormous face in awe. "What did you do to me?!", I cried out my voice squeaking. She giggled and spoke. "I shrunk you silly. Can't you tell?", she responded. I was scared to look down, I must've been thousands of feet above the ground. Hannah had then placed me in her pocket. "I'm keeping you for a while.", she said and I flailed around. "By the way, love the cute body and voice.", she added. Suddenly, I fell asleep inside Hannah's pocket, a prisoner and now a 'toy'.

I woke up hours later in a daze. I was now out of Hannah's pocket and on a large matress: her bed. "Wh-where am I?", I asked looking around the giant room. Hannah wasn't there, but I heard two voices. She had a sister so the other voice belonged to her. "Where is he?!", her sister Alyssa said. "Shutup I wont tell you.", Hannah replied. After a few minutes of them arguing I decided to getup and walk around. Apparently Hannah and Alyssa were outside the room and I was stuck on Hannah's giant bed. I was still naked and I walked around unsteadily on her bed. The voices stopped and the door was slammed. Hannah was back in the room! When she came in I jumped off her bed and landed hard on the floor. I screamed in pain, realizing my limits now. Luckily nothing was broken. Hannah obviously was looking for me and didn't notice me on the floor. "Damn where are you Natey?", she exclaimed with a little panic in her voice. Now it was my turn to smirk. Hannah's bare foot was now in front of me. My hormones made me tempted to touch her beautiful foot. Surpisingly Hannah was actually pretty when she wasn't dressed heavily in makeup. 

I ran to her large foot and touched her massive big toe. Her foot raised and I began to panic: she must've felt me touch her foot. Now I was about to be crushed underneath her large foot as it seemed to hover over me. However she moved it aside not crushing me. I was relieved but not done. I quickly climbed on top of her foot and touched it softly. Her foot was soft, and I had to climb up further. I began to get turned on, and it was just like what I wanted. Until something happened. Hannah felt me on her foot and shook me off. "There you are Natey!", she cried out bending over me. "I see you like them don't you?", she giggled indicating towards her feet. I stared at the enormous Hannah dumbstruck and unable to move. She had pinned me on the ground under her toes. "Glad you do. Now we're going to have some fun shall we? If my sister decides not to be a bitch.", she said and picked me up and placed me on her bed. I tried to make a run for it but she stopped me with her legs. I could hear her laugh and she stretched her massive legs out and put me on them. "Aww..", she said cooing at me again. "What the hell Hannah?!", I exclaimed trying to crawl off her leg. It didn't work out too well, since she raised her leg and I slid down on her thigh. It was huge, and I couldn't go anywhere. I poked her thigh and she jumped a little giggling. "That tickles!", she cried out. I smirked and tried to make a run for it again but she grabbed me with her hand. "Oh no you don't.", she said picking me up and putting me in her belly button. I cried out but it was no use. "Now for the fun part.", she said smirking. Hannah picked me up again and this time there was a knock on the door and someone came in. She slowly slid me down inside her black panties in her pubic hair. I cried out for help but it was no use: I was now slowly sliding to her vagina and trapped in her panties. 

Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 2 will be uploaded soon!