- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

“So, what do you think, baby?” Emily asked, knowing full well what my answer will be.  “Do you like what you see?”

 

She knelt down by the side of the bed, while I stared at her lustfully. Her colossal breasts were directly above me, forming a roof over my head. I began to breathe faster in anticipation. This was the first time I’d seen her completely naked, and all I could think was “wow!” She smiled down at me; she knew exactly how I felt, and I knew she was feeling as eager as I was. Without teasing me further, she stepped over me and climbed into bed.

 

Her fingers curled tenderly around my nude body and lifted me slowly. I was taken across the landscape of her chest and dropped on top of her right breast. I landed face down next to her nipple. Slowly I lifted my eyes and saw her looking at me encouragingly. The feeling of arousal completely overpowered me. I crawled over to her nipple and grabbed it in my arms. It was as thick as my body, and I could feel it hardening as I rubbed myself back and forth against it. My breathing grew quicker and quicker, and my erection felt like it was about to burst. I tried to control it, to make this moment of pleasure last as long as possible, but I was powerless. My climax came and I could feel her warm flesh against my groin, and it felt amazing.

 

Afterwards I just lay there on her heaving breast, feeling incredibly fulfilled. Emily placed her finger on my butt and pushed me across her nipple. She kept prodding me forward, until I reached the edge of her breast. With a slight nudge I was sent rolling down the side and into her cleavage. When I reached the bottom I was lying face down again. With a few more nudges Emily had me tucked in so tightly that I couldn’t move. I tried pushing against her breasts with my arms, but my puny strength could do nothing against the tons and tons of flesh that surrounded me.

 

“Oh my God, that felt fantastic!” she said. Her right hand came into sight, and I saw that it was covered in something sticky. Then I realized that she had an orgasm as well. She dabbed my body with her cum from head to toe.

 

“We should definitely do this more often from now on,” she said, and I agreed. I had no idea if Emily and I could ever have a sexual relationship, but even if this was as close as we got, I’d be more than content.

 

“Well, I hope you’re comfortable in there,” she continued. “I wouldn’t want to wake up and find you squeezed to death between my tits.”

 

“I’m fine,” I said breathlessly. The heat from her body was flowing through me, and I almost felt like passing out. Gradually, however, I managed to relax. The erotic feeling within me subsided and I began to feel sleepy. Sinking down even deeper into her cleavage, I closed my eyes.

 

“Goodnight, Emily,” I said, sighing.

 

“Goodnight, Alex,” she replied, stroking me gently. “You were wonderful tonight, you know. Imagine what we…” I heard no more; I had fallen fast asleep.

 

It’s been almost three weeks since Emily found me on her apartment floor, naked and terrified. Since then I haven’t once wished to return to my normal size again. As far as I was concerned, I was in heaven. I was the property of a beautiful goddess, a girl who loved me above all else. I myself didn’t own anything, not money, not clothes; I was basically nonexistent to the outside world. But in Emily’s loving embrace I had everything I could possibly want. She was still attending classes at her college, though the end-of-the-year exams were drawing near. Sometimes she would take me along, stowed away in her purse or pocket. Other times she would leave me behind, to wander around the apartment until she returned.

 

In a sense I was her prisoner, but I never thought of myself as such. I wanted to stay with her, as long as I could. The biggest problem with being two inches tall is the feeling of utter helplessness. I was completely dependant on Emily for survival. Without her help I’d have died weeks ago. I found myself constantly wishing that I could take care of myself. Though she insisted that she enjoyed looking after me, I still felt like I owe her something, and that I should somehow make a greater effort to contribute to both our lives. For a while I couldn’t even sleep because of these feelings, so I talked to her about it and told her of my dilemma.

 

What helped me get over these issues was the way Emily treated me: she was always respectful of my opinion, and never once treated me as if I were somehow less than human. She made me feel, for the first time in my life, that I was really worth something, and that I meant a great deal to her. That didn’t stop her from having some fun with me, though. She liked to tease me regarding my small size, and found the fact that I was so insignificantly weak compared to her amusing. She often found ways to humiliate me, watching me struggle with tasks that would be easy for her to do. But they were just games and I never felt threatened; I knew that she loved me, that I was safe with her and that she would never hurt me.

 

When I awoke the next morning I was still ensconced between my lover’s breasts. She looked as if she was still asleep. I decided to climb up to her face and wake her with a kiss, but this was easier said than done. No matter how hard I tried to free myself, I was just too weak to get myself unstuck. It didn’t help that Emily had turned a little in her sleep, and that her left breast was now partially on top of me. I pounded my fists futilely against her chest. Just then she opened her eyes, yawned and stretched her arms.

 

“Good morning, my love,” she said, still half asleep. “Sleep well?”

 

“Uh-huh,” I acknowledged. “And you?”

 

“Very well, considering the circumstances. I kept worrying about crushing you in my sleep, and it took me a while to relax. I even wanted to remove you, but you looked so happy in there that I figured it’d be better to leave you there.”

 

“Well, it was a bit of a tight squeeze. In fact, when I tried to give you a good morning-kiss, I…I found myself stuck.”

 

Her eyes widened a little, then she began to giggle.

 

“Oh dear, that must have been so embarrassing! Are my boobies too much for you, hmm? You want me to give you a little help, baby? Very well, let’s get you out of that terrible place!”

 

She slid her finger in underneath my body, and I wrapped my arms and legs around it. Then she lifted me and brought me up to her lips. Still clinging to her finger, I felt her lips enveloping me, and with her tongue she polished my body and legs. I was wet with her saliva when she dropped next to her on the pillow, which was covered by a carpet of her golden hair. I gathered up an armful of her sweet-smelling hair and began to dry myself with it. Then I was treated to another, more restrained kiss, and she hugged me against her cheek.

 A month ago, if someone had told me that I’d be living this life, and enjoying it too, I’d have thought they were crazy. But right now I was too much in love to even consider a life without Emily. She was everything to me, my entire world. As she got up and began to dress herself, while telling me her plans for future nights - most of them involving variations of last night - I had no idea that I would soon have to face the world without her.