- Text Size +
Angel of Death By Ameeba Angel was adopted from Liberia, Africa two years previously. She is currently nine years old. Her adoptive parents, Mart and Julie Houvner couldn't have children, and so they adopted Angel. Angel is a good looking girl. More so than all the little girls at elementry school. But she is not very nice, she pushed other children, and is very disobedient. No one likes her. This story, is about one memory in her life. This story, happened in 1980.
Angel sat in class one hot summer day, thinking about how she hated Julie Parker. Julie teased Angel for showing up to class in a dress last week. Angel was not focused on the lesson, and was suprised to hear her name called by Mr. Groney, the teacher.
"Miss Houvner, can you tell me whether the sparrow is an invertibrate, or a vertibrate?"
Angel didn't know, nor did she care. So she sat back in her seat, arms folded at her chest, tongue out.
"Detention!" Spat Mr. Groney.
Angel shot up out of her chair and trudged toward the door. Mr. Groney handed her a pink detention slip on her way out. As soon as she was out the door Mr. Groney continued his lesson.
"How about you, Miss Parker?"
Julie broke into a sprint at that. She threw the little slip away and walked out the door. In her rush she tripped over a stray rock, most likely kicked there by a couple care-free boys. Angel yelped in pain as she struggled to her feet. There was an odd gooey substance on her leg.
"Eew!" She exclaimed.
Then the bell rang, now she could go home without suspicions. Angel walked on her way home, looking around at all the treed blowing in the soft wind, the birds flying with the currents. Oh how Angel hated being so not in control, she wanted power. When Angel walked in the door of her house, her mother questioned her about the goo.
"I tripped," She said.
Which was true, but not the whole story. Just then the phone rang. Angel's mother picked it up.
"She skipped detention? Because of what? Uh huh, okay, thank you. I assure you this will be felt with."
Angel was mad again, she wanted to be able to control.
Angel's mother turned to Angel with a scowl on her face.
"Go to your room, your father will deal with you when he gets home."
"No!" Angel said defiently. She would take control, force power.
This made angel's mother very mad. So mad, she grabbed Angel's arm and began to pull her. Angel was even madder, the goo gave her strength, Angel grew to six feet tall and threw her mother. Angel's mother lay there in shock, afraid to move. Angel was overcome with pleasure at her new size. She laughed,
"I finaly have power! Everyone who did me wrong will pay!"
Angel marched to the school, getting bigger. She now stood a frightening twelve feet. She spotted Julie Parker getting in a car. Angel grew madder, twenty feet tall. People screamed, but all Angel had on her mind was Parker. Angel stepped on that car, and crushed Julie and Julie's mother. Angel squeeled in glee,
"This is what happens when you mess with me!"
Mr. Groney came into view, and Angel shot up to fifty feet. She ran over to him, a look of horror on his face. He screamed as she picked him up. She put him inside the back of her panties for later. Suddenly she grew even more, to one hundred feet. Each person small as her thumb. She began to crush everything in sight, and then she saw her dad, the one who spanked her and put her in time-out, with her mother, obviously shaken up, by his side.
"I hate you!" Angel roared at them. She grabbed them both. Her mom she stepped on with her bare foot, squishing her between her toes. Her dad she popped in her mouth and began to chew. It tasted horrible and crunchy, but it was worth his pain. Angel remembered Mr. Groney, and she took him out of her panties. Angel grew once more, two hundred feet. Everyone like large bugs. Angel started to think out loud, holding Mr. Groney to her face.
"Should I eat you, step on you, or maybe tear you apart with my hands? Oh I know!"
Angel stripped down bare, her smooth brown skin shining in the sun. Angel stuck Mr. Groney's head in her butt hole, where he would suffocate to death. Mr. Groney tried to push away, but the inevitable happened. After a minute or so, he went limp. Angel pulled him out and tossed him aside laughing.
So Angel grew to four hundred feet, cops shooting her were nothing. She just crushed them all by sitting on them. In fact, Angel crushed that whole town by using her gigantic black butt.
Angel an idea, she had to go the bathroom, why not? A crowd of people huddled in an area. Angel began to urinate on them. It was so much, that most were killed, the rest she pooped on. Angel smiled wondering what that be like to see, and laughed at all the people dying because she had to go.
But then something happened, Angel stepped on a massive power plant, sending electricity coursing through her body. The shock began to shrink her, slowly, slowly, until she was regular height once more.
Angel looked around and saw the damage, she laughed, a humongous piece of poop rested on the town, urine draining in the sewers. Her destruction visible for miles out. The cops grabbed her arms and stuck her in a cop car.
Eventualy Angel, though nine, was given the death penalty. Nobody talks, and hardly many today know about this dreadful day. But I am here to tell the story to you. I pray you won't walk away from this untouched. My all the people that died that day, rest in peace.