- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
just read

Alright. It's an anime universe... Your name is Yu. You live with your cousin Sakura in a giant, old style, Japanese mansion. Sakura age is somewhere between 11 and 19. She wears her school uniform at home; even during the summer; and she has a huge crush on you.

As for your parents, you haven't seen your father in two years because he's doing secrete work for the government. (Fighting off an alien invasion or some crap like that.) Your mother works for the same department as your father. She stops in from time to time; usually to pay bills or sleep off a hang over.



t's morning. You're not exactly sure what time it is because you've hit the snooze alarm too many times, but it is morning. In addition to being tired, you have a huge bone. It seems unfare. If you're up all night masterbaiting you shouldn't need to deal with morning wood.

You like to stay in bed for another hour, but sure enough, you hear your cousin's usual wake up call. "Wake up sleepy head! It's time to get up." Sakura churps in her usual sing song voice. This morning it's a little quieter then usual. You roll over to (talk to her/get rid of her), but when you do, you discover a tiny Sakura standing on your pillow.

She laughs at you expression. "Aren't I cute!" She asks and spins around gittally. It's amazing. She even wearing a miniture version of her school uniform; except this one has a shorter skirt.


My god yu thinks as his dick grows


“Im gonna Cumm on you!”


"Hu. You... You're going to cum on me?" Sakura looks fearful. Before she can respond you full out your dick and dump it on her. She screams and fights her way out from under you penis, but she doesn't get very far. You quickly retrieve your little cousin and push her under your balls.

After a few exquisite moments, Sakura untangles her self from your scrotum and tries to get away again. This time, instead of running out in front, she crawls underneath you. This was probably an act of blind desperation. It's hard to image her concisely deciding crawling under butt.

"Where do you think you're going?" You ask as you flop onto your ass. Sakura is pinned with her top half trapped in your crack, and her plump little school girl legs kicking under you're balls. Did I mention she's bare foot?

You lift you're balls off her legs and grab hold of them (legs). Before pulling her out from your sweaty crack, you twist her hips until she facing up, and then give her a peck on the cheep with your anus. In the process, you notice how the seat of her panties is the smoothest part of her.

You bury Sakura's face and chest in your scrotum, and rub the base of you cock against her ass. Holding her like this with one hand, you stroke your cock with the other until you're ready to cum.


When you realize your tiny cousin, she leaps you her feet; spitting your salty sweat from her mouth. Sakura runs but only takes a few steps. She's trapped between a pillow and two cafes. The only possible escape is under you ass, and I doubt she be going back down there. Last she notices the giant cock pointed. She knows she has no place to go; so, instead of running, she turns her back in the hopes on of not getting totally drenched in cum.

Thinking once again of her cute little bum, you push her down, lift her shirt, and place your urethra right up against her anus. Then you cum. The first blast knocks her onto her stomach and covers everything below her waste. The second load lands on her back as she struggles to get up; something particularly difficult when you knees and feet are covered in sperm. After being thrust to the floor a second time, she looks over her shoulder. Her face is too cute. You thrust the tip of you cock at her nose. Sakura opens her mouth to scream at just the wrong time.

After three more sprays, your spent, and Sakura struggles free from the mountain of spunk. "You! You bastard!" she cries after clearing the sperm from her eyes. "I'm telling the police about this!"

"Oh no you're not." You say with an evil grin. "Not now that your lubricated."

"Yu, what are you saying?" Her lip quivers.


You put the tip of you're cock in Sakura's face and, once again, she tries to escape. She takes one step and slips; not surprising considering her feet are covered in cum. You grab one of her cute little tootsies and drag her back through your cum. Covering her in cum wouldn't be so much fun if she didn't hate it so much.


Sakura slips from your hand and struggles free from the mound of your sperm. She crawls out on her hand and knees; coughing up cum. When she wipes it from her eyes, the first thing she sees is the tip of your cock hovering a hair's breath from her nose. She tries to scream but you're to quick. You move you're urethra in and envelope her nose and mouth; almost like a kiss.

Soon, you cover her entire face. You laugh at her muffled cries as she tries to pull free using her arms and legs. As you might have guest, the thick globs of cum cause her feet, hands, and thighs to slip. Her cries become more pronounced as you slurp her entire head in.

Next you reach her shoulders, and they go in with remarkable easy. You could fold her; tuck her feet in with her breast. That way, the last thing you'd feel is Sakura's plump little butt disappearing into your cock.


The elasticity of a male urethra is amazing. You grab Sakura's flailing legs, pull off her skirt and slip her toes in-between her breasts. Next, with one good pull, you suck her in up to her waste. Much of the cum on her upper body is scraped off in the process. The result is a giant glob of cum the runs down your hands and dick.

Well, no matter. It's time to tuck away Sakura's plump little girly butt. You lean back, point you cock up into the air, and suck down. She slides in, but all the way. Her hips are just a hair too wide.

Guess there's just one thing left to do. You wipe the end of your cummy cock to reveal Sakura's perfect little bum, riggling in frustration. You reach forward with on finger and proceed to tickle and harass the little bum. You can feel Sakura's outrage as she squirms. Wanting to torment her even further, you push her in, not all the ways, but down passed the half way point.

Once again she struggles. It's obvious she wont stop until long after it's over. Much as her disobedience pleases you, you punish her by sucking her in just a little more. You laugh at her futile efforts as you're skin closes in around her cheeks. You pier through your urethra, and all you can see is her sweet little butt crack. No part of her is still out, and yet you can still feel her. Fighting to back toward the opening.

You are rapped with the uncontrollable desire to masturbate. You pinch your urethra shut and begin to stroke your self; fast hard strokes. You must have squeezed to hard, because Sakura's hips popped back out.


Sakura's dance with freedom was brief at best. You tuck her butt back into you cock and continue to masturbate. Soon after, your balls erupt. Sakura is rocketed through you shaft; just as you expected. You catch her at the opening block her rear with your finger. Sakura remains trapped while your cum flows around her. You spray your spunk onto your sheets; then lay on your back.

When your penis goes limp, you notice a Sakura shaped lump in it. Just as you start you wonder if your cousin is dead, your penis starts to move. Sakura twist about; trying to free her legs. Soon a foot appears out the end off your penis.

Well, you can't very well let her go. She'll call the police. Without much thought, you grab your limp limb and work it until Sakura is force out and into your scrotum. Naturally, she squeals and wrestles with you testicles. You, on the other hand, play with your sack. You particularly enjoy pulling your scrotum across her so you can see and feel her boobs and butt. This seems to be a good set up, but you'll need figure something else out soon. You're going to get checked for testicular cancer later this week.

You get up to pee, then....

Chapter End Notes:
next