- Text Size +

A new family moved in at B's neighborhood. It was a pretty young woman his age named Janie. Her mother, about fourty and still extremely beautiful was with her.
 
Janie approached B and soon they both became friends. Soon they were hanging out at least once a week.
 
They were great friends. B was once embaressed when Janie caught him staring at her buttocks when she was wearing tight jeans but she smiled and laughed it off. "I'm sorry Janie, you're just really pretty. Not just in the face but all over."
"You are so sweet," said Janie. She kissed him on the cheek. Then she smiled widely. "You taste great."
 
The next day Janie invited B to her house. Her mother, Tess, met him warmly at the door, explaining that Janie had stepped out and would be back soon.
 
Suddenly Tess took out a wand and pointed it at B. He shrunk down to the size of an inch.
 
"What happened!" shouted B.
"I shrank you down," said Tess. "My daughter and I are witches and we eat boys like you. I shrank you because I know that my daughter will be excited to have you for dinner."
 
"But she's my friend. She is such a nice person. I don't believe that she eats people!"
"We'll see when she returns," laughed Tess. "We've been eating boys like you for hundreds of years. Witches live for a long time you know. Anyway if she doesn't eat you then I will."
 
She put him on the table in the kitchen until they heard Janie come in a half an hour later.
"Mother!" said Janie, after Tess had explained what she had done, and showed her B. "I hadn't planned to eat him!"
"Why not?" asked Tess. "I heard you talking about how tasty he was last night. I thought you were inviting him here to eat him."
"I do like his taste but he was such a nice friend. Aside from being so attractive. He doesn't just like me for my looks mom. We have great converstations together."
"Alright dear," said Tess, patiently. "If you want, I can eat him."
"Well we can't let him go now," frowned Janie. "If we did he might tell someone our secret. I don't want to go back to the with burning days that we saw a few hundred years ago. Sorry Brendan. We can't let you go. One of us is going to eat you."
"But you're my friend!" said B
"Well yes I am but my mother has changed all that. So I guess I will eat you for dinner. Sorry B but you do taste really good. I'm not going to let you go to waste."
 
"Sweetie do you want some lemonaid with your snack?" asked Tess.
"No thanks mom. I am not that hungry now. I might save him for tomorrow night. I have plans for this evening. Do you think you could make sure B doesn't escape for now. I'll come back later tonight. He can sleep in my room and I'll eat him tomorrow."
 
"Okay Janie," said Tess. Janie left shortly thereafter and B and Tess were alone.
 
"I can't believe you shank me and now my friend will have me for dinner tomorrow night," said B. "It's your fault that my friendship will be ruined. I don't want to be eaten."
"Ha!" said Tess. "I hardly care. I believe your wants are somewhat unsubstantial right now. If you knew how many men like you my daughter has eaten you probably wouldn't stare at her the way you do. I have eyes, dear boy. I see the way you look at her, studying her form. I think you have a crush on her. I doubt you realize how much of her beatiful body is made of boys like you."
"So you think that I am just another snack to her?"
"No, but you soon will be."
"She will let me sleep in her room tonight. Maybe I can convince her to spare my life."
"Hardly boy," said Tess. "Besides if she does, then I will eat you. And I must say I wouldn't mind. However a day from now you will be in her belly. A few weeks from now and she won't even think about you. Although I would imagine that you will be thinking about her quite a bit. Your body will become a part of hers, which you are so fond of studying. I suppose that your soul will be looking on where ever good souls go. But she will not care."
 
Janie returned later that evening. B loved looking at her body, head to toes, but he noticed her belly now and imagined what it would be like to be digested.
 
"Are you really going to eat me?" he asked Janie after she had taken him upstairs to her room. "We're friends."

"I know B but I can't let you live. I let another guy live that she had shrunk and he told others. He nearly got the word out that my mother and I are witches."
"So what did you do?" asked B.
"I ate them. Mom ate others. You have to understand that I've eaten a lot of people like you. I'm not sorry. You're just food."
"So you really do eat people!" said B.
"I've eaten lots of boys B," sighed Janie. "You'll just be the next one." She looked like she didn't think of it as a big deal.
She begain to undress. B stood dumbstruck as she removed every bit of clothing. B's eyes took in her round, large breasts, firm belly and strong legs.
"I... You're so beautiful," said B.
"I suppose so," said Jaine shrugging. She turned to wrap a towel around herself. It gave B a brief but spectatular view of her backside.
She left to shower. Upon her return B saw more.
 
Janie laughed as she saw B looking on.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to be inappropriate," said B. It occured to him that it was an odd thing to apoligize for being inappropriate. She was planning on having him for dinner tomorrow. 
She shrugged. "I don't care if you look at me now."
"You're not embaressed?"
"No. You're my food remember? By this time tomorrow you'll be in my belly. Does that scare you?" she asked as she looked over her sholder.
 
"No, no." said B, looking at her. "I don't mind as long as you enjoy eating me. Did you really think I tasted good?"
Janie laughed as she pulled on some underwear. "You really do like looking at my backside. Seems like a lot of what I eat ends up back there."
"Including guys like me I guess."
"Including you!" said Janie. "It's a good thing you're not fat. I like having a muscly backside not a flabby one."

"B, I'll let you sleep with me if you want," offered Janie.
"I would like that," he agreed.
 
"Sorry I have to eat you tomorrow," said Janie when they were safely in bed. B was lying on her breasts. "I didn't plan on it."
"You have to do what you have to."
"Tomorrow at this time, you'll be in my belly. So really, you'll be in bed with me tomorrow too. I'll be thinking of you."
"I'll be becoming a part of you."
Janie nodded and delicately rubbed his head with her index finger. Eventually she drifted off to sleep. B stayed awake for a long time, knowing that his body would be beneath her skin tomorrow. 
 
The next day Janie awoke and dressed in running clothes. She carried B downstairs and put him on the table. Promesing to hurry back soon she went out for a run.
 
Tess arrived drinking coffee. She looked disshevled from sleep but still beautiful. "Janie running?" she asked.
"Yeah."
"She wear those tight running shorts for you?"
"They were pretty nice," agreed B.
Tess nodded. "She always does that. Every time she eats a guy."
 "Does she do that often?"

"What eat guys? Yeah. Do you eat chicken often? It's almost the same thing to us."


Just then Janie returned. B and Tess watched her through the window as she did lunges, deadlifts and squats in the backyard. 
 
Eventually Janie came in. "B, can you hop into my hand?" she asked as she held out a palm. Brendan did so and she carried him up to her room.
"Want some breakfast sweetie?" called Tess after Janie.
"Not yet thanks," said Janie. "I want to have B first. I'll eat something later after I've digested him a bit."
 
Carring B into her room she tossed B onto the bed. "Slight change of plans B," she said. "You're breakfast." She began removing her clothes. B watched in awe as her well muscled belly was exposed. It was amazing to think he would be within her soon. She danced briefly for him. It was more of a tease than anything.
 
Picking him up, Janie broght him to her eye level. "Goodbye sweet friend. Sorry about this," B started to respond but she quickly popped him into her mouth and started tossing him around. In a second she tilted her head and swallowed, feeling a large bulge moving down her throat and into her belly.
 
Patting her stomach, she walked into the shower and began getting ready for the day.

 

Inside Janie's belly, B felt the learching and realized that Janie was walking somewhere. He wondered where but it seemed unlikely that he would ever find out now. He tried to climb out of her stomach.

 

In the shower now, Janie felt B moving and realized that he was being digested. How long had it been since she had last eaten someone? At least three weeks. She smiled as she washed and dried herself off.

 

After she dressed she headed downstairs. B was still alive in her belly, amazingly enough. She grinned as she asked her mom for some breakfast. "Here's some toast and juice dear," said Tess. "So how was B?"

"Delicious mom. I think he might still be alive."

"Oh those boys are always fun aren't they?" said Tess. "Eat some breakfast and he'll be sure to be digested along with the rest."

"I know," grinned Janie, taking a bite of toast.

Janie finished her food a few moments later and leaned back, enjoying a full feeling.

"What are your plans for today dear?" asked Tess.

"I think I'll relax and read a book," said Janie, getting up and going to the bookshelf. B hadn't wiggled in her belly for a while now and it occured to her that he had probably been digested. She grinned. There was nothing quite so pleasent as having friends for breakfast.