[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: In 2009, high school junior Aaron Ledbetter is diagnosed with adult-onset minutism, a condition that will cause him to gradually shrink over the next year or so.

In 2010, high school senior Aaron Ledbetter is still adjusting to his tiny size when he finds himself a prisoner and totally at the mercy of an unbalanced ex-girlfriend.


Rated: R
Categories: Feet, Gentle, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8912 Read: 22073
Published: July 29 2010 Updated: July 29 2010
Story Notes:
Okay, so here's the deal.

I've always been slow to update, but I've never actually abandoned a story before. However, as much as I love the ideas, the characters, and the whole past/present narrative structure of this one, I've sort of written myself into a corner.

I've already done the whole "tiny man imprisoned by amorous giantess must find a way to escape" thing a couple of times, and while it's certainly a lot of fun to write, I'm really not interested in revisiting it again as a major plot point. Plus, I feel like I really limited the story potential by setting the past/present bits just one year apart.

So I think I'm going to reboot this story. In particular, I'd like to move the past bits back a few years, so more time has elapsed between "Then" and "Now." And in the present bits, I'd like to focus on the adult Aaron, who has become something of a minor celebrity and now faces legal travails as his sister sues for conservatorship of him. I'm also thinking I'll postpone the breakup between Aaron and Carrie, to give them a little more time together during their high school years. I'm particularly interested in how Carrie will react to having a perpetually shrinking boyfriend!

So that's the plan. I'm hard at work on the new Chapter 1. Thanks for reading, everyone!

1. Chapter 1 by Cayce [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (8912 words)