- Text Size +
Story Notes:
1HS
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Ann said to herself as she looked at the sprawling metropolis at her feet. She wasn't sure how it had happened, but she had learned not to question when things turned up in her favor. Now an entire city, settled in a valley, was nothing compared to her.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely." She said to herself. "I was never quite sure about how true that quote was, but now I can see with complete certainty that it is as true as true can be."

With that, Ann crouched down to get a closer look at the people fleeing. Individually, they couldn't surpass the size of even her smallest toe, and the feeling of absolute power over them brought a twisted smile to Ann's lips.

A huge finger appeared overhead for a large group of the miniature citydwellers, and began to lower. The people immediately beneath the finger began to try and fight their way through the crowds with renewed vigor, though they weren't making the slightest bit of progress. When the group draped in shadow felt their life was about to end, the finger moved and almost instantaneously crushed flat another section of the the crowds.

Ann watched as fear consumed the crowds below her. Torturing them mentally and emotionally almost brought her as much joy as mercilessly flattening them beneath her.

The crowds tickled Ann's index finger, as they tried to escape past it. She had left it in the crowds, and the blood of her first victims seeped out from beneath it. Despite all this however, it was clear that the crowds were making a bit of progress in their attempted escape from her.

"Can't very well have that now." Ann said to nobody in particular, and lowered herself to her hands and knees in front of the mass of humans. Bringing her face down to almost street level, she pursed her lips together and blew. She didn't blow hard, for fear of even something that small destroying them, she merely exhaled a steady stream of air.

Though it was only a small step above exhaling to Ann, a roar of terrified screams came over the crowds as they were quickly pushed back to the middle of the city.

Hearing the renewed screams of terror over not being able to escape made Ann smile hugely. Through almost no effort of her own she was controlling the very direction the people traveled. They were completely at her mercy and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Moving her pursed lips closer to the terrified crowd, Ann inhaled slightly. Though her intent was to refill her lungs with air and push the crowd further away, the crowd was instead brought to her lips and they reacted by becoming even more frantic and violent.

Ann's eyes opened wide in surprise as another thought came to her. Readjusting herself so she was above the crowds, rather than in front, she pursed her lips together once more and inhaled sharply.

A small portion of the thronging crowd was lifted from the ground and forced inbetween Ann's lips against their will. As they landed on her tongue, the saliva trapped many of them, stopping early any attempts to escape the humid cave.

The struggles of the pathetic people all over her tongue made Ann shiver with pleasure. To think that now her body's own natural reaction to food in her mouth was actually robbing people of their lives and well being was marvelous.

A crooked, insane smile covered Ann's face as she brought her lips down again, and, like a vacuum, cleaned the streets of the dust sized people. The sight of all the people flying through the air and landing on her tongue brought Ann great joy, and once the streets were clean, pressed her tongue to the roof of her mouth. The resulting explosion of tiny bodies tickled Ann's taste buds, as she swallowed all the excess saliva from her mouth.

Standing to her full height, Ann lifted her shirt a little to rub her tummy. Though most of the crowd had perished in her mouth, she was certain there would still be many alive as they reached their final destination, her stomach. With a look of insane glee, she thought over how horrifying their deaths would be, and brought her bare right foot crashing down onto a tiny building to punctuate the feeling.

"Well the streets are clean now!" She announced to anyone still around. "But now I'm going to ensure the rest of you are wiped out as well. Have a nice day." she told the buildings with a smile.

Mad with power, Ann brought her toes down onto individual people, vehicles, homes, and anything small enough to be smashed into even smaller particles beneath them. The buildings, though tall enough to surpass her toes, were easily dispatched of when she used the full length of her foot as a tool of destruction.

It didn't take long, given her monolithic size relative to her surroundings, an entire city with several thousand regular people had been disposed of by a girl on a trip of absolute power.

Ann was quite certain she had gone insane, given her reactions to the tiny city below her, but she reveled in it, as she stomped the rubble beneath her into bedrock.

"An entire city. Thousands of people with lives, jobs, wants, desires, and needs. And now..." Ann stopped. "They're all gone" she punctuated as her body was warm with pleasure.

Remembering her earlier thoughts, Ann almost laughed at realizing that given absolute power, she indeed was corrupted absolutely.

The valley echoed with her last words and the ground shook as she made her way to her next location, though not even she was sure where that was.