- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Unaware, Insertion, Giantess, Gentle, More to be input later

Becoming a Toy

-SLLS

z88;

‘Where am I?’ The first thought that came to my mind…Last I recalled I was driving my Cadillac in the grooves of a rundown part of town, passing by an old friend’s house, the next thing I knew my windshield was enveloped by a lucid, white light, it seemed I slipped into unconsciousness for a bout of time.

I raised my hands to my face and inhaled deeply, lowering my rearview mirror to see my features…I looked normal, no signs of an accident and I still failed to understand how I managed to have an accident with no crossing traffic and going a meager 10 miles an hour…

I looked out the window and my heart skipped a beat. There was a complete wasteland of pavement before my car…I was driving past a house and a two-lane road the environment did not match my recollection….what the hell was going on? I turned my keys…wherever I was it worried me and I wanted to get as far a way as possible. The engine gave a sputter and died after my first turn, I attempted a couple more turns and the car refused to start.

“Son-of-a-bitch…” I said under my breath.

Whatever the light did to my car it wasn’t for the better and I was stuck in this alien landscape I had yet to discover. I opened the door and walked a couple of feet, squinting to look down the cement desert…I barely had to squint when I realized my car was parked near a massive orange structure, I sprinted past my Cadillac to the spherical building, though as I neared it my nerves began to twitch with fear…the ‘structure’ wasn’t a building at all, it was a giant basketball…I walked in the shadow of the immense ball and placed my hands on the base…the dimples on the ball were bigger than my hands…what the hell happened to me?

I started to heave and out realizing that I was in my old friend’s driveway…shrunken to less than a quarter inch tall…I ran back to my car, opened the door and slammed it shut…what were my options? My old friend, Paige lived here…I knew her through a girlfriend and she was a cute girl, a little talkative and spoiled but she was tolerable all the same. I could flag her down and have her find help…find anyone to allay my situation, but how would I get her attention? My predicament was happening all too fast and I began to sweat out of shaky nerves…Just then the ground started to rumble and I could see in the distance a giant black tire motioned to the left of my driver’s side…Somebody was home…

The black tire continued to make rumbling and my car rocked and shook, it suddenly squealed to a stop and the resonance of a door opening made me cringe to look up…a colossal, sandal-clad foot shuddered the earth…I could see enormous toenails covered in a purple polish, I looked up to see a silver-strewn anklet bracelet tied around the ankle…I looked up further, sprawling tan legs came up to a short set of jean-shorts, the denim ripped at the seams of her thighs…I looked up even further she wore an equator-sized belt that buckled her waist tautly, she wore an impossibly massive pink shirt that stopped shy of her gargantuan bust, up her neckline there was a necklace that dipped into her fleshy valley…I had to crane my neck to get a look at her face…she wore a bored, plain expression on a make-up covered face, her hair was down and bobbed carelessly as she took another earth-shattering step…

Her foot was almost on my hood and I just sat there in absolute dread…my face transfixed on her unbelievably giant body…her eyes began to look downward and locked onto the basketball in front of me, her foot came forward, kicking the structure-sized ball away…a petty feat that looked Godlike in my eyes.

Her eyes, already downward, locked with my car…or what looked to be a Matchbox car…her expression then lit up…

“What is this?” Her voice boomed like a Goddess over my tiny form…

She squatted down and I got to see her denim-covered crotch expand as my horizon, I shuddered once more at my current size and predicament…

“Ooh, toy car…” Her voice carrying a thunderous yet playful tone…

Her immense hands reached for me and I took this as my golden opportunity…

“Paige! Please down here!” I screamed, waving my hands frantically in the dashboard…

The car shook violently as she took me in her palm, I was raised to her gorgeous and intimidating face…her long eyelashes batted flirtingly at me as I continued screaming her name…

“I’ll play with you later”

She lowered me to her bust and I saw her forefingers pry apart the seams of a small pocket atop the right breast of her pink shirt…I was dumped into the breast pocket of her shirt, my car landing upright, thankfully though I heard the mechanical works of my Cadillac creak violently…

It was starting to become a nightmare turned reality…