- Text Size +

Michael was born with an incredibly rare genetic deformity, one that lay dormant in his body his entire life. At 25 years old the defect became active, and he began to shrink. There had only ever been one other record of the defect before, so little was known about it. Almost no research had ever been done on the defect, so there was no cure.
It happened slowly. Michael used to be 5 foot 6, now most of that had disappeared and he was only 3 inches tall. Judging by the rate of shrinking, he only had a few months left before he would be gone to where god only knows.

“Waiter. There’s a man in my soup”. She giggled. Jade scooped Michael out of the bowl with the spoon.
“Very funny” he said drinking another mouthful of the soup out of his hands.
“You’re so cute, I could just eat you up” she smiled at him.
“Well I’m already marinated”. They both laughed this time.
“Well then in that case” she placed the spoon in her mouth and played with him using her tongue. She would press him into the roof of her mouth, against her cheeks, under her tongue, and would jokingly chew him a bit; but never enough to hurt him.
After a minute or two she spat him out into her hand. “Don’t feel like eating me?”
She gave him a very seductive look “Maybe for desert” She put him on the table and started eating the soup.

Jade was Michael’s girlfriend. She had been before he began to shrink, and despite his condition she kept her promise to stay with him forever. She was 5ft 5 with a curvy figure’ with fairly large breasts. She also had long dirty blonde hair, which was very wavy.
Michael was average build and had short brown hair that was very messy, as it wasn’t easy to cut at his small stature.

Jade had finished her lunch and was cleaning up. The soup had stained the pot so she had to scrub it. She was a little frustrated. This wasn’t how she had planned the evening, but here she was scrubbing soup stains off an old cooking pot.
Eventually she got the stains off and walked back into the front room. Michael was standing on the ledge outside the window, and there’s only one reason people stand like that at a huge drop. They only lived on the 1st floor, but the drop was more, than more than enough to kill Michael.
Jade ran over to him and grabbed him as fast as she could. “What are you doing? How could you even think about doing that?” She soon calmed down and sat on the floor with her back against the wall. Michael just looked at her, unable to think of anything to say. “Michael please, if you can't tell me this then….” She wasn’t able to finish.
“Look…Jade. I used to be bigger than you. Now I'm only three inches tall, and I'm getting smaller. I don’t want to shrink away into nothing” He put his head in his hands. “Nothing scares me more” Jade pressed him against her face and whispered “But what about staying together forever? I don’t want to loose you” They both just sat there hugging for a while.
“You’re right, I was just being selfish. I didn't think about your feelings. Can you forgive me?”
“Yeah, its ok”

Around a month had passed, and Michael had shrunk by another inch.
Jade was lying on the sofa with Michael on her stomach using her hand as a blanket. Before long he got up and walked up her body. He slipped inside her top through the neck and made his way to her chest. He pushed his way between her mountainous breasts and lay down. The word ‘Heaven’ always came to mind when he did this. Not much later the walls of ‘Heaven’ came together and squeezed him tightly. Jade’s breasts were so soft she could squeeze as hard as she could and still not hurt him. Not letting up on him Jade stood up and walked into their bedroom. Using her upper arms to keep her breasts together she unbuttoned her top. The clasp of her bra was at the front, so she was able to unclip that without releasing Michael from his soft prison.
She was lying flat on the bed when she finally let him out; she lifted him up and dropped him on top of her breast. While she finished undressing herself Michael was busy licking her nipple, it was just small enough for him to so fit his mouth around. Jade had very sensitive nipples, so the gentle nibbling of Michael was the perfect amount to pleasure her. She let him suck for a while, before sitting up and dropping him into her mouth. He was sitting with his back against the bottom row of her teeth, and her massive tongue massaging his entire body. Being that size meant he was very easy to pleasure, and he soon came over her tongue. It might not have been much, but it was enough for Jade to notice. She let him slide out of her mouth and down her body. He stopped sliding when he reached her genitals. He started licking and rubbing her clit, and Jade started to get wet. Barely any time had passed, but she couldn’t wait anymore. She picked him up and slowly pushed him into her vagina. He knew it very well; this was the first thing they had tried as soon as he was small enough. The soft wet walls were all familiar to him; he didn't have to see to know his way around. He soon made his way to her G-spot and began rubbing. The walls began moving and secreting more juice. He couldn’t help but smile “Still got it” he laughed to himself.
He continued to make his way further inside. Stopping to rub the parts he knew were more sensitive, the parts he called her ‘weak points’. Before he knew it he had crawled all the way to her womb. He had been in here plenty of times so he knew there was plenty of air inside. He remembered the first time he came here, to have crawled that far inside her felt like an achievement. He had also been shocked to find some light as well, only just enough to see a short distance ahead of him. He had expected it to be just as dark as the moist tunnel that led there, but he was always very happy to be able to see inside. It made him feel a lot closer to her. He sat happily inside her and masturbated, knowing she was doing same as he could feel her moving around. As well as hearing moans that were made faint through her body. Having finished, he just lay there in the warm, dark and soft room he'd come to know so well over the past few months.

His relaxation was interrupted by banging noises coming from above him. Jade was patting her stomach; this was the signal that she wanted him to come out. So he made his was back through her ‘love tunnel’ as he liked to call it. He still found that name funny. To anyone else it would be a stupid name used by someone who thought to highly of themselves, but it was literal to him. He soon reached the exit, and pushed through out onto her hand. She brought him up to her chest. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Jade wasn’t smiling as she usually did after sex. In fact she looked sad, her eyes were starting to well up with tears. “Y…you know I love you right?” Michael stroked one of her fingers.
“Of course I do. And you know I love you too” She smiled through the small tears streaming down her face. “Thanks Michael”. Before he could answer she had brought her hands up to her face and had put him in her mouth again, but this time was different. She wasn’t throwing him around with her tongue, or teasing him with her teeth. She wasn’t doing anything, at first anyway. She soon started crying, Michael couldn’t figure out what was wrong with her, or what she was doing. Until she tilted her head back and he slid towards the back of her throat, and then swallowed. Michael slid down her throat, being squeezed by the soft walls around him. He soon reached the end of the tunnel and dropped into her stomach. At first he panicked, his girlfriend had just eaten him. Then he calmed down and thought about everything, this was perfect. He was afraid of shrinking down and becoming nothing, and Jade had always used the phrase ‘the two of us becoming one’ when talking about their relationship. This way he was able to end his life on his own terms, and would live on through her. Michael just lay there floating in her stomach acid. “You know I would’ve preferred being sat on” He laughed to himself, but he wasn’t able laugh for very long. He was feeling quite weak; he knew he would pass out soon. “Thanks Jade. Becoming one huh. That could be fun” He just lay there smiling, until he just couldn’t manage stay awake any longer.

Jade was sitting up on the bed, gently stroking her stomach. It was getting late though, so she turned out the light, lay down and pulled the duvet over herself. She kept her hands on her stomach, and lay there quietly crying until she fell asleep.

The End

Chapter End Notes:

I admit this was  kind of half arsed story.

Since he was normal sized I should've wrote about how their lives changed as he gradually got smaller and smaller, but I didn't.

 

I tried to make this both happy and sad
So please tell me if you think I did If you comment