- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Divine Punishment. http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1769

"Foreigners have taken up residence at an inn nearby and have been seen meeting with known enemies in secret. They appear to be dealing guns, so extreme caution will be necessary. Because of this, it will not be a solo mission."

"But, Lord Goda, I assure you I can handle this on my own."

"Enough Rikimaru, my decision is final. Ayame shall be accompanying you. You have until dawn to report back."

"Yes, Lord Goda."

Stepping silently outside of the castle, Rikimaru found Ayame already waiting, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Took you long enough. We need to get going now."

"I can handle this on my own."

"So can I, but we have to go together, so I figured out an easier way to do this."

Reaching into her uniform, Ayame produced a small, violet ball. She rolled it between her fingers a bit before slapping Rikimaru's forehead with it and covering her nose.

Smoke poured from her palm and Rikimaru inhaled some by mistake before he could back away and ask what was going on. The effects were fast, and he found himself shrunk and looking directly forward at Ayame's toes in her sandals.

Though he tried to dodge Ayame's hand reaching for him, she was just as quick and had an immeasurably longer reach. Clutching Riki in her hand, she slipped her left foot out of it's sandal and slid Rikimaru inside.

"Sorry but you and I both know only one of us is needed, so I'll be taking care of this, you can just enjoy the ride with my foot as your partner." She said sarcastically as she stuffed her foot back in and smothered Rikimaru beneath it.

The two took off into the night, Rikimaru seething with rage over Ayame's irresponsible actions with the mission.

Ayame arrives at the inn and sneaks inside silently, making her way to the rafters in the roof so she could have a higher vantage point of the rooms.

One of the rooms contained several foreign looking men, all gathered around a large green tree they had decorated with scraps of cloth and glass balls. The effect was very crude, but still managed to look nice.

Repositioning herself, Ayame lifted her left foot slightly, while keeping her sandal on and pointed Rikimaru to face the scene she was looking at. The men seemed to be drunkenly singing something, but Ayame couldn't quite understand it.

"Ayame there is no time for this, we have a mission to complete and anything that distracts us from that should be ignored." He chastised from under her foot as he renewed his efforts to free himself.

"Hmph. Fine." Ayame said and slid her foot back onto him before he could complain, though she could tell he very much would have liked to.

Ayame continued sneaking around the rafters for a bit before finding exactly what she had been looking for. A room with another foreigner inside, this one sleeping by himself. He was likely the leader Goda had spoken of, and looked to be well armed.

"Shame he's asleep, this'd be more exciting if he was awake." Ayame said to herself and laughed as she felt some movement under her foot, likely Rikimaru wanting to yell at her again for what she had just said.

Going back into her uniform she pulled out another purple sphere and rolled it in her palm a bit before throwing it as close to the mans nose as she could hit it. Covering her nose again and pressing her foot softly into Rikimaru to ensure he couldn't breathe, she watched the purple smoke explode outward. It hung in the air for about a second before dissipating again.

He shrunk quickly, into a spot on the center of the floor he had been lying on.

Moving about a bit more, Ayame positions herself directly above the shrunken man before jumping from the rafters, making sure she lands on his body with all of her weight on her left foot.

The man crunched flat in an instant, though Ayame was careful enough with her landing to ensure Rikimaru wasn't injured beneath her foot by the same jump. Though it was impressive, Rikimaru only care that it meant he would now be on his way out from underneath Ayame's foot.

Sure enough, the foot lifted, but much to his chagrin, didn't slip back out of the sandal.

Ayame bent over, hanging her head at foot level and tilting it to the side so she could see Rikimaru again. Once his face was visible, she smiled.

"Oh hi again. Mission's done, but we've still got plenty of time, so I'll just take my time getting back. Hope you don't mind." She said cheekily.

Rikimaru fumed from his prison, but he had long figured out there was nothing he could do. The flesh of her foot would sink into him, trapping him and stopping him from using any tools he would have on him at the time.

"Knew you wouldn't." Ayame said and slid her foot back over him. Reaching into her belt she pulled a small dagger out, and used it to scrape up the foreigners body, or what was left of it. Once satisfied, she stabbed it into the bloodstain left behind, to let it be known that he was assassinated, even if his body wasn't present.

Spotting an open window above, Ayame ran up the wall and hopped through it.

Now safely outside again, she figured she'd spend some more time enjoying the long walk back to Goda's castle before restoring Rikimaru's size. She made sure to take every step with her left foot carefully and slowly, enjoying the feeling of her partner trapped beneath her.

Meanwhile, Rikimaru silently cursed himself for lowering his guard around Ayame.