- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ascending http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1771
The rising sun shined bright over the landscape, waking Amy from a dreamless sleep.

Rubbing her eyes with one hand, she heard a soft crinkling of paper and sighed in annoyance.

Sitting up, she looked around herself and quickly found what she had felt, a Christmas card, somehow made to her scale.

Opening it slowly, Amy lay her head back as she held the card up.

"I know what it's like to always be angry, but I hope that doesn't stop you from having a Happy Holiday! If you'd like to talk it over, we can meet at the old abandoned military facility outside of Huntsville."

"Same shit, different day." Amy muttered as she crumpled the card up and stood to her feet again. She had taken sleep in a wooded area near a highway, figuring they were the best ways to get to and from cities.

"Here we go."

Reaching down, Amy plucked a small man riding a motorcycle from the road and lifted him to her face.  Terror was etched onto the mans face as his pants grew a large wet spot.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"H-Huntsville! Please don't hurt me!" The small man shouted as sweat beaded on his forehead.

"Ok. Thanks." Amy said and placed him back on the ground where he quickly scurried to his bike and resumed riding away quickly.

Amy watched him speed away and bit her lip. The old part of herself knew that she wanted to catch up to him. Flatten him into a bloodstain, then turn and head as far from Huntsville as possible.

Yet her feet continued to carry her in the direction the man had driven. She wasn't sure why she cared. She knew she shouldn't Nothing good could come of someone who cared for her.

And still she walked.

"Maybe it's just the time of year. Christmas turns people into saps..." She rationalized as she crumpled up the card and tossed it behind her. She knew where she was supposed to meet her secret admirer, she'd been getting the cards for at least two weeks now.

"Or maybe I can just kill him when I meet him. That'd at least get him off my back..." She muttered to herself as she arrived at the location described.

An abandoned military base, no more than five miles from the city of Huntsville Alabama. It was now little more than several large empty lots and worn down empty warehouses.

"Why here? Does he not trust me in the city?" Amy thought to herself and clenched her fist in anger. "Of course he fucking doesn't. Look at me and all I've done."

Amy stood among the miniature buildings, tapping her foot impatiently as she scanned the ground. There were no little people here to meet her. The facility was as abandoned as it was every other day of the year.

"And of course, don't know why I expected anything different." Amy moaned disappointedly as she turned to leave the facility and take her anger out on the city.

Thump.

"What the..." Amy whispered. Since growing she had never felt the ground vibrate, it was an altogether new experience again, one she hadn't had for over a year. What on Earth could be causing the ground to shake? She wasn't in an area that was affected by earthquakes after all.

Her mind wandered back to her secret admirer. Could there be a guy her size, wanting to hang out with her, and be her close friend? Her heart fluttered just a bit at the thought.

Turning around revealed something her size, but it definitely wasn't human. What looked like a robot, just a tad bit shorter than her was standing in the facility now. Sleek and white, save for the U.S.A. Letters on it's chest, it was a rather imposing sight.

"Hello, Amy!" The robot called out to her.

"Who are you?" Amy asked apprehensively.

"Our specific names don't matter. But we work for the president of the United States of America. This combat robot was built specifically to dispose of you!" It announced proudly.

"Dispose? What for?" Amy asked.

"FOR THE COUNTLESS MURDER'S YOU'VE CAUSED! You're a menace to society and have no right to continue living!" The voice shouted before clearing its throat. "But, this robot is built specifically to destroy you. Focusing on physical attacks, rather than projectiles is one thing we've learned from trying to stop you in the past!" It continued as the right hand of the robot retracted, allowing a huge spinning saw to come out.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Amy grunted, clearly not intimidated.

"What's the matter, waiting for someone?" The voice taunted as Amy stopped in her tracks. "Did wittle Amy's love interest not show up and abandon her again. Bawww, wook at me, I'm Amy and I was hoping to find someone who doesn't hate my guts here mwah mwah mwah" The voice mocked..

Amy's fists clenched and unclenched at the voice. She hated a lot of things, but this guy and his insults had just reached the top of that list. He and anyone else operating that thing were going to pay. She could feel adrenaline pumping through her veins as a fire grew in her eyes.

Amy felt as if her whole body was on fire, she'd never been as angry at anything as she was now. To top it all off, the one thing she had looked forward to in as long as she had remembered ended up being just a practical joke.

With a fierce snarl, Amy leapt at the robot, the fire in her veins bringing her blood to a boil. With all her strength she grabbed at the saw blade arm, and in a move that was much too smooth, tore it free from it's torso.

The robot was now moving again, and the remaining arm shot a blast of flame at Amy's face, narrowly missing.

Only a second later, a similar horrible grinding of metal twisting and bending was heard and the second arm fell to the ground, as useless as the first.

The legs followed suit, leaving Amy with a torso and head robot that now screamed for mercy. The voices were muffled though, through the blood pounding in her head.

Lifting her booted foot as high as her knee, Amy stomped onto the torso with all the force of a hydrogen bomb. The screaming subsided with the first stomp, and the remains sparked and crumpled under her unending stomps.

Stopping, Amy caught her breath, the torso of the robot being reduced to a jagged disk. Picking it up, she threw it into the forested area surrounding the facility, watching as it carved an enormous gash in the earth and brought down hundreds of trees.

Having an idea, Amy tossed the legs in after the flattened torso and grabbed both arms.

Adding one arm into the pile of limbs she had been making she held the other with it's still spinning saw, and began cutting into the pile. She didn't know where, but she knew the arm still in the pile had a fuel tank somewhere to power it's flamethrower.

Seconds later, she had apparently found it, and once the spinning blade caught the tank and sparked, an explosion rocked the forest.

Finally calming down, Amy stepped to the edge of the forest and sat down, watching the snow melt, and the greenery catch fire. The red hot flames consuming the trees reminding her of Christmas she had when normal.

She had hated it then too.

"Stupid holiday. It's not like I want anyone to share it with." She whispers while hugging her knees to her chest and watching the forest blaze a bit longer.