- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just breast expansion here.
April stood in the middle of her bedroom before a full size mirror that hung off her closet door. She turned from side to side, frowning at the small curves that were just barely visible through her night gown. She knew they didn't have to be that way. She discovered that with a simple thought they could grow! Oh and how wonderful it felt to have them expand on her chest. She never made them too big though, and they would always return back to their regular size. It wasn't that they couldn't go any further, it was just she was afraid that she might lose control.

But today would be different, today she wanted to see how big they could go! She bit her lip, arching her back slightly as she closed her eyes and started to feel that odd tingling sensation in her chest. Her lips turned up in a smile, the fabric of her gown tickling her nipples as they pushed further out from her chest. The gown clung tightly to her rear as it moved further and further away from her chest. April eyed the mirror, smiling to see her new bust was equivalent to a women with D cup breasts. She swayed back and forth, wondering what would happen if she took them just a bit further.

A small eep escaped her lips as there was a tear in her night gown, but she just giggled. She pulled a chair over and sat down before the mirror. She leaned back and took a big, heavy breath. The buttons snapped on her night gown as she went even further, her breasts now exposed as they grew larger than soccer balls on her chest. She reached her hands up, almost struggling to wrap her arms up around their new size. She rubbed then lustfully as they grew and grew, soon her finger tips slipping off her nipples because she just couldn't reach them anymore.

Her chair creaked as it took on the new weight of Aprils breasts. The skin pushed against her chin as she struggled to hold them up, but her frail arms could only hold so much for so long. She decided it was time to stop. But something odd happened...they didn't stop! Her eyes widened as they continued to expand, her stomach slowly disappearing in her mirror image. She was blushing deeply, and a little fightend, but more so she was excited...and aroused! She gasped as her ballooning breasts reached the size of bean bag chairs, the warm flesh pressing against her legs.

The chair groaned once again before a loud snap caused her to fall down to the ground. She laughed, now feeling the full weight of her chest on her small body. They were bigger than she was! The massive mounds of flesh started to expand against the hard wood floors. She grunted and pushed against her massive breasts, finally able to pull her legs free. She gasped and panted leaning against the soft mounds that touched down to the floor and reached over her head now at their highest. She moaned as her feet began to slide across the floor due to her ever expanding bust, her back pressing back against her wall. Her breasts pressed against her bed, a loud wooden groan sounded through her house as they easily started to push the furniture out of the way.

April continued to moan excitedly, pushing the fear out for now as the wonderful sensation spread through her body. Her feet lifted off the ground as the breasts continued to press outward against the ceiling and bed which was already pinned against the far wall. As her flesh pressed harder and harder into the bed the mass forced the furniture onto its side, quickly slammed into the wall as her chest was now free to fully expand outward. She had almost completely filled the room now, the floor creaking loudly under the massive weight, though April didn't seem to have a care in the world as she moaned loudly. She bit her lip, her nipples now pressing into the front wall sending excited shivers down her spine as they rubbed agains the rough surface, her dresser now engulfed by her cleavage.

The wooden box cracked into pieces as her breasts clenched around it, her old clothes now lost within her bosom. The walls started to bend, the glass in her window shattered, and finally her bedroom door exploded off its hinges and went tumbling through the hallway.

"Oh my god!" She screamed out in pleasure as the entire room tried to contain her massive bust, everything pressing against her skin tightly, her nipples perked up excitedly as they rubbed against the walls.

The first wall caved in, and with a loud yelp she suddenly went crashing down through the floor! She looked around in surprise, she was in her kitchen, though was only able to see the small window that stood over her sink, and soon even that was engulfed by her expanding chest. Her table and chairs had been shattered by the fall, but now the rest of her house seemed to quake and crash before the onslaught of her expanding bust. Tables and chairs pushed into walls before even the walls fell through! The upstairs floors folded over themselves or shattered as her chest now destroyed both floors at once.

From outside their neighbors had gathered nervously a good one hundred yards away, hearing the massive groans and cracks coming from within her house. Soon every window was covered by a strange pale wall before the very foundations of the house gave way! The white walls broke apart and fell off the two strange mounds...only after a few moments did they realize these were Aprils breasts!

April meanwhile looked over her shoulder in disbelief, her feet dangling a good twelve feet from the grass as her chest had just broken her home to pieces. She now felt her chest spreading across the lawn, pushing away all of her lawn furniture and even an above ground pool which quickly folded over and fell apart causing a wave of water to rush out into the grass. She felt two large objects pressing in against her. Now even her neighbors were about to feel her breasts wrath!

April and the crowd wondered how far she would go? Would she ever stop? They watched in disbelief as two houses were swallowed up under her massive bust, luckily everyone was now evacuated and to a safe distance. Her breasts spread quickly out across the street, homes crumbling into her cleavage, her breasts towered over the town like large business buildings! Her feet now kicked high off the ground, as if she was standing outside of a three story window! The peak of her bossom stood a good twenty feet over her head still, she felt a little bad, and a little frightened, but mostly she was in awe of all the pleasurable sensations that ran down her spine. There was no signs of stopping, though the growth appeared slower because of the sheer scale of her breasts!