- Text Size +

Jack found himself once again alone in the science lab.  His lab partner was a cute girl but she barely registered his existence.  She was too busy swooning over his roommate.  Steven, the roommate, was the quintessential jock.  Played football, basketball and baseball.  Had blonde wavy hair and deep blue eyes that seemed to really care.

Jack rolled his eyes thinking about Steven.  Steven was nothing but a male whore.  He knew he could get any woman, so he made it his business to get as many as possible.  Tonight Cindy, his lab partner would be undoing her bra and spreading her legs for a man that wouldn’t truly appreciate what she was giving up.

He continued mixing stuff on his table.  He had to complete the assignment before class.  He had spent too much time having fantasies of the girls in their college and not enough time working on his class work.  It was only two weeks till the end of the semester and Jack would find himself going home and dating the only girl that had deigned him worthy so far. 

Unfortunately, she was not the kind of girl he wanted.  She was really overweight and looked like not only had the branches on the ugly tree hit her as she fell, but someone had then hit her with a shovel.  She was ugly…no scratch that.  She was fugly.

The only good thing about her was that since she was overweight she had boobs.  But they were so covered in zits and freckles that he almost threw up in his mouth just thinking about them.  Although they were the only pair he had managed to extricate from a bra in his 19 years.  He knew that if his time in college didn’t find him a woman he would end up with her forever.

The only reason he could get it up for her at all was the large store of porn in his head.  He had watched so many hours and read so many magazines that he could always conjure some images to help him perform.  He really wanted to find someone that would make him forget the porn. 

Someone like Cindy.  But she only had eyes (and later that night, thighs) for Steven.

So he found himself frustrated and distracted as he kept mixing things to try and create the correct compound for his class.  His latest fantasy was that he would make something that was so amazing that Cindy would forget Steven.  He needed brawn when there were brains that could engage her.  His mind would make the money to keep her happy and she would in turn make him happy.

Of course, that turned his mind to kinky matters.  As his mind was distracted his hands of their own volition kept mixing.  As his mind flirted with the many positions that he and Cindy would enjoy…and the other partners that would join them he didn’t hear the door behind him open.  As usual Cindy was the first one to class.  Well expect for him anyway.

The clack of her shoes brought him out of his reverie and as he turned total embarrassment was the only state he could find to exist in.  His erection was pointing at her through his jeans.  He could feel that heat rise into his cheeks.  That was when he dropped the beaker he had been mixing in.

The resulting crash was loud enough to cover his gasping breath.  But now not only had she caught him fantasizing about her and with an erection he couldn’t explain, he now was covered in whatever his hands had mixed without his mental facilities involved.

The rest of the class came in and amidst their laughter he ran from the room.  Knocking over the professor he made his way out the door.

 

 

Luckily Steven wasn’t in their dorm room. 

The stuff he had spilled all over himself was almost impossible to get off.  It seemed to cling to him like spider webs.  But eventually he seemed to get enough of it off that he felt he could collapse onto his bed.  He felt like a child crying over it, but he couldn’t help himself.

He had thought it had been his old friends and the small town he grew up in, but it had turned out he was the reason he couldn’t get a girl.  There was just something wrong with him that kept him from succeeding with women.

He had tried blind dates, clubbing, dating services, Craig’s List, and dozens of other things.  He had read a hundred books on women, dating and seduction.  Nothing had improved his chances.  Different hair cut, different outfits, and fake accents…none of it had worked.

Except for the big girl back home he was a virgin.  Maybe he could have lived with just her…but he could tell she didn’t love him.  He was just her only option.  Unless something changed she might be his only option.

He lay there and even though he wasn’t moving much he felt dizzy.  He figured it must have been the fumes from the stuff he spilled.  Who knew what he had put in there?  He closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing.  That was how he slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

 

A door slamming woke him. 

For a minute he was unsure of what was going on or where he was.  He still felt a little woozy from the chemicals.  He sat up and the room seemed to jump out at him.  As did the angry face of Steven.

Steven had stormed into their room ready to attack him for some reason but something on Jack’s face must have gotten through the red haze of anger. 

“Hey, dude…you okay?”

Jack found himself suddenly completely claustrophobic in the room and bolted to his feet running past his roommate and quickly out onto the quad.

He kept running for some reason…till he found himself at the track field.  The only place he ever felt at peace.  He wasn’t a competitive runner or even that good as just a jogger, but the rhythm relaxed him and when he ran none of his problems seemed to matter.  So he came here after every girl turned him down for a date.

He came here after each strike out with any woman…even if it was something as simple as asking for the time and finding a woman just staring at him.  Never giving him the requested time.

That was when he remembered something odd.  After Steven had woken him up he had lurched to his feet and ran past his sporty friend.  Oddly, it had seemed looking back as if he had been taller than Steven.  Which was not possible…he was only about 5’8” where Steven was over 6’.

The thing that really struck him though was that he had needed to duck to exit the building.  He had done it automatically without thought.  Looking around him now he could see that things had progressed even more.  His eyes were level with the middle of the scoreboard at the end of the track.

Somehow he had grown dramatically.  And as he had stopped running he could feel it still happening.  With total shock he stood stock still as his sight passed the scoreboard and then the top of the stands around the track field.

He knew he should feel fear and his predicament.  But for the first time in a long time he felt important.  He stood there reveling in his growth, waiting to see how far it would go.