- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This is an adult sotry intended for adults.

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Empowerment

By Seeguy

    The smell on the bus didn’t bother Colleen as much as the looking. Along with the looking was her own reaction to the looking. The smell was just the natural result of putting a certain number of human beings in a confined space. The looking seemed less so. Colleen didn’t always mind the looking, so much. When some pimply, unshaven, or overweight guy gave her the look, she wished she was invisible. Sometimes the more attractive ones made her wish this too, but then, she figured, at least she got to look back at something nice. It wasn’t just on the bus, but it felt most uncomfortable on the bus. Anywhere else she could leave somehow, escape the look fairly easily. On the bus she had to wait until it got to her stop.

*******

    When Colleen got to her apartment, she wanted sleep more than anything. Living alone meant that, at least she didn’t have to worry about anyone waking her up before she was ready. As she brushed her teeth the phone rang. She spat, then got the phone.

    “Hi, Mom.”

    “Okay.”

    “Oh, it’s not so bad.”

    “I’m by myself, not alone. There’s a difference.”

    “Oh, um, I’ve meet a few okay people at school, but I don’t know if they’re really ‘friends’ yet, and everyone at work kind of sucks.”

    “I know.”

    “Uh-huh, I’m getting ready for bed. Yeah, I love you. Bye.”

    Colleen finished brushing. She could still smell the bus on herself. A quick shower was in order. The warm water massaged a back and shoulders that had spent all day hunched over desks, taking notes in classes. Colleen’s thoughts drifted back to the bus that evening. Some guy at the back had been very intent on her. He was in his early twenties, somewhere around her own age. His face was pocked with acne scars, and he wore a green army jacket that didn’t quite fit over his bulky figure. Taking quick glances, Colleen noticed he alternated between looking at her and fiddling with something that looked like a smart phone or a PDA. She hoped to herself he wasn’t taking pictures with it. Most guys focused their attention on her breasts or legs, sometimes her face. This seemed different. This guy seemed to be looking her entire body over, as if he was measuring her, or something. She found that more disturbing than normal. Colleen committed herself to reporting the incident in the morning. She sighed to herself, and turned around, letting the water hit her breasts. The simple stimulation relaxed Colleen further. 

*******

    Colleen watched the steam rise off of her body in the mirror. She wondered at how easily a shower could wash a bad mood down the drain, along with sundry dirt and dead skin cells. It was a warm enough night, that Colleen would have been more comfortable in a t-shirt and underwear, but she put on full pajamas instead. After a little tossing and turning, she was out.

  *******

    Colleen knew immediately that something was not right. She didn’t feel the sheets that should have covered her body. Something that felt like sunlight was hitting closed eyes. The air didn’t smell right. Instead of her apartment, it smelled like she was outside somewhere, but not in the city. The air smelled too fresh for the city. Opening her eyes, Colleen was greeted by a light blue field streaked with wispy white. Something else was wrong, too. She sat up, finding herself naked. That was troubling. Colleen tried to figure out where she was. She seemed to be sitting in a broad clearing, with small shrubs littered about. The ground appeared to be covered in some sort of thin moss. Colleen was familiar with the areas outside the city, but this landscape seemed entirely out of place. Where were the trees and grass? She looked around, hoping to see her clothes. They couldn’t be found, either.
    Colleen placed one hand over her eyes and took some deep breaths. She was determined not to panic. The most likely scenario was that, somehow, she had been drugged, kidnapped, stripped, and left here, anything else they might have done, she refused to worry about, yet. Another option was that she had, somehow, sleepwalked out here. She had read stories about people doing all kinds of crazy things in their sleep. However this had happened to her, Colleen knew she had to figure out exactly where she was.
    As Colleen rose to her feet, she was surprised at how soft the ground was. Her fingers and toes sunk in as she got up, leaving little gouges in the earth. Once fully upright, she was even more surprised to find that her body had made left a fairly deep impression where it had lain. As she went forward, Colleen found that her feet compressed the earth beneath them. The soil felt very moist and freshly lain. Dirt squished up between her toes. Colleen wiggled those toes and sighed. This was a bad situation, but she focused on the simple sensual pleasure of the squishing earth and not panicking. She was looking for a road. The prospect of standing naked at a roadside, trying to flag down help, wasn’t a great one, but it was all she could think to try.
    Colleen kept walking, and the little shrubs grew in density. She found herself up to her ankles in the things. Occasionally she would step on one by accident. They broke easily and didn’t hurt her feet at all. In fact, they tickled in a slightly pleasant way, so she tromped along ignoring them completely. A few times she felt something like a bug crunching underfoot, but she didn’t want to think about it until she found a road.
    Two things occurred to Colleen. The first was that despite being naked on what appeared to be a fairly crisp spring morning, she didn’t feel particularly cold. The second thing was that off in the distance, she could see the city’s skyline on the horizon. This seemed completely wrong to Colleen.  The area around the city was hilly and forested. The ground she traveled on was a little uneven, but hardly hilly, and the only significant plant life were the little shrubs at her ankles. Colleen stroked her chin with thumb and forefinger, wondering what this meant. She decided to keep walking toward the city. As she got closer, she reasoned, she was more likely to stumble upon a road, or maybe even some houses and a police station. As she moved, Colleen noticed some other odd things. The city seemed to be getting closer rather faster than her walking speed could account for. Another thing she noticed was that, although she couldn’t see any roads, she could she these little black stone footpath things. They were about as wide as her feet were long. A third thing she noticed was that she seemed to be stepping on a lot more of those bugs as she went along. Looking down at one of the black paths, Colleen saw something that defied reason. A tiny red pickup truck. It looked no bigger than her big toes. Colleen took a long deep breath. If this was the impossible situation that it looked to be, it meant that those ’bugs’ she had crushed could easily be something she didn’t want to contemplate.  Colleen had to know, though. Even if it had been an accident, Colleen had to know if she had taken human lives.
    Colleen sat down with her legs crossed, making sure there was nothing moving below her first. She could tell that her soles were caked in debris just from how they felt. Maneuvering one foot so that she could see the sole, Colleen held her breath. Her eyes roamed over the soil darkened wrinkled skin. After some study, she found recognizable, albeit flattened, shapes. A few were obviously cows, non-sentient, so that wasn’t too bad. Then on the ball she saw a glint of metal. It appeared to be a flattened vehicle. She gripped it gently between thumb forefinger, and peeled it off. Colleen was surprised by the gentleness of her grip, and had expected the truck to break up when she handled it. The vehicle was another pickup, about as big as the red one. Despite it’s small size, or rather despite her now enormous size, Colleen found that she could focus her vision quite closely and see very fine details. There seemed to be no signs of smooshed occupants. It was a relief, though a brief one. She still had another foot to check, and even if she found no evidence of death stuck to it either, she knew it was still improbable that she had caused no death during her trek. As she started to adjust her position in order to look at the other foot, Colleen stood back up. She hadn’t meant to. She looked down at her legs.
    “What?” She said to herself.
    Colleen’s plan had been to sit tight and wait for someone from the government or military to come along and assist her. As big as she was now, she figured that it wouldn’t take long. Moving would only scare and endanger people. Now, however, she stood. She tried to sit back down, but her body below the waist refused to obey her commands. Then, her legs started walking.
    “No! No! Stop it!” She saw that her body was approaching one of the, seemingly foot wide, black paths that she now knew to be roads.
    “Stop it! You’re going to kill people!”
    Colleen stopped just as the ‘shrubs’ thinned out, right at the side of the road. A number of vehicles had stopped, presumably to check out the giantess. She breathed a sigh of relief. Her body had stopped, but she still couldn’t will it to do the things she wanted. As she willed herself to back up, her leg flexed and brought her foot up over the road. She could hear the drivers muttering curses, trying to get their engines started. It did no good. Colleen’s foot smashed down across the road’s width, trapping four vehicles beneath. She could feel every pop and crinkle. As they flattened, the vehicles oozed the lifeblood of their occupants. Colleen felt sick in her stomach. The toes wiggled slowly, luxuriating in their power, as they had when she had wiggled them in what she thought was fresh loose soil. It felt good, on a purely physical, sensual level, but Colleen tried to deny this. The legs resumed walking against her will. They seemed to be carrying Colleen closer to the city. Tears welled up in her eyes. She was a prisoner in her own body.

*******

    The city rose on the horizon, as Colleen was carried towards it. Her feet and legs walked at a casual, but steady pace, heedless of anything that chanced to fall beneath them. Colleen had lost the ability move her head around by this point. She couldn‘t look to see what was going on below, but she could feel things crunching and popping against her soles and between her toes. Every bit of destruction could be felt in minute detail. Colleen closed her eyes, the only body part she retained control over. She tried to block out the horror of her body’s deeds. All it did was intensify her ability to feel what her feet were up to. If she hadn’t known that so many lives were being snuffed out, she might have enjoyed it, even gloried in it. As it stood, she could only try as hard as she could to will her body to stop doing things. She noticed that whatever was going on, she still controlled her eyes and her mouth. She shouted out warnings ahead of her.
    “Run! Run everybody! Get as far away as you can! My body is out of control!  Please, alert the government! Get people out of the city! There’s still a chance to minimize…” As Colleen shouted, she lost control of even her mouth. 
    When Colleen’s feet reached the suburbs, they stomped and plowed through houses with abandon, while Colleen focused all of her willpower on stopping them. Colleen tried not to think about the fact that it was a Saturday morning. She tried not to think about entire families being wiped out at her passing. Every sensation transmitted through her tender, though paradoxically invincible, wrinkly soles. Colleen wished it didn’t feel so wonderful. It was like a crunchy sensual massage. As endorphins flooded Colleen’s brain, she wished she could vomit in moral disgust. She could, by this time, recognize perfectly, the feeling of individual humans dying beneath her feet. Tears began to trickle from her eyes, the only body parts remotely under her control. Colleen focused as hard as she could on not crying. Catharsis would have felt good, but she knew that at this size, her tears could cause further damage and death. She could imagine a salty flood sweeping through her trail, drowning anything that had managed to survive the rest of her body. Her legs continued on, they seemed to be taking Colleen straight to the city center.

*******

    After fifteen minutes’ more carnage, Colleen reached the city‘s downtown area. She kept her mind busy with jokes, nursery rhymes, songs. Anything to keep her mind off what was going on underfoot. Anything to deny the small part of herself that enjoyed those feelings. The military was well aware of the situation by this time. They had made a number of bombing runs against Colleen. All she had felt was a slight tickling and profound disappointment about the bombs that missed her and hit the area around her. She despaired that she felt so little from the assault, but every nuanced detail of what she crushed. Her body kept stomping its way through the city. The taller buildings actually reached above Colleen’s head. Smaller ones crumbled as she stepped through them. She could hear the screaming, the weeping of every new widow and orphan her feet made. Her body’s pace slowed, and it finally came to a stop in front of a building that came just up to the top of Colleen’s chest. There was a man standing there, with what looked like large props from a mad scientist’s lab arrayed around him. He stood, typing away at a chest level keyboard, and he was still wearing the army jacket.
    Colleen tried to speak, but her mouth wouldn’t open. The young man looked up at her.
    “I suppose you wonder why this is happening?”
    She couldn’t respond.
    “Oh, right,” He turned back to his keyboard and tapped something out, “That should do it.”
    Colleen tried to move her mouth. It worked. After nearly half an hour unable to control anything, but her eyes. She felt near absolute freedom at being able to use her own words. These are the ones she chose.
    “What have you done to me?”
    “I’ve freed you. I’ve empowered you. Never mind the specifics of the technology involved.”
    “Empowered?” she said, “You turned me into a walking engine of death And destruction.”
    “But doesn’t it feel good?”
    “Of course not! I must have killed hundreds just walking here.”
    “But doesn’t it feel good being the most powerful thing on Earth? Isn’t there a physical pleasure in being able to dominate all, merely by existing?”
    “Can my power bring back the people who died beneath my feet?”
    “Well,…no.”
    “Then what kind of power is that?”
    “But they’re nothing before you, ants! Bugs!”
    “Change me back, right now!”
    “I saw you on the bus,” he said, “You were frightened, confused. Now you don’t have to be afraid of anything.”
    “I was frightened, because some creep at the back of the bus kept staring me, he still is!”
    “Fine, be ungrateful. It doesn’t matter, because eventually you will see the thrill of absolute power, and you will know that the insects below exist only for your wanton pleasures.”
    Sirens pierced the exchange. A police helicopter was approaching.
    A male voice spoke, amplified by loudspeaker, “Please, remain  where you are! We’ve been listening in on your conversation, and we know that the girl doesn’t mean any harm. Young man, if you‘ll let the girl go, and come down, I’m sure we can get you whatever help you need.”
    The young man hit a single keystroke.
    Colleens body pivoted around swinging up one arm. Her hand swatted the helicopter out of the sky. The man had forced her to kill hundreds already, and now her body had murdered people, only because they tried to help her. She committed herself. If she could regain control of her body, Colleen would smash the little bastard into paste. She suspected she would let herself enjoy it, too. Her body turned back to face the building.
    He addressed her, “That takes care of that. No man’s law can restrain you now.”
    “I see that now” she grinned, “I feel the power inside me. I want to show this pathetic little city what that power can do.”
    “Ahh, good. That didn’t take long.” He hit a series of keys.
    Colleen could feel it. She shifted her weight from foot to foot experimentally. Stretching as if finished with a long car ride, arms that dwarfed many of the city’s buildings stretched high into the sky. She felt the cement beneath her compress as she shifted her weight. She couldn’t lie to herself anymore. The man was slightly right. Part of her did enjoy the feeling of so much power in her body. Part of her was even a little turned on. Feeling in total control of her new body, Colleen did what came natural. She reached out at the rooftop grasping at the man, only to find her fingers slide past him, as if repelled by a magnetic force of the same polarity.
    “Ah-ah-ah,” the man wagged his finger, “I thought you might try something like that initially, so I programmed your body, making it impossible for you to harm me with it.”
    Colleen sneered at him, baring her teeth as much as she could. She tried again and again, but it was no use. Her hands refused carry out her intentions.
    “So I can’t harm you, but I refuse to harm them,” she pointed her forefinger down to indicate the citizenry.
    “Fine,” the man pouted , “I’ll just have to remind you exactly how powerful you are!”
    He typed something, and before Colleen knew it, her body was on the move.

*******

    Colleen’s feet carried her through the streets . With each step small things crunched. Small things like trees, vehicles and people. Colleen was still simultaneously disgusted and physically turned on by her body’s actions. Each specific thing had it’s own distinct feeling against her monstrous soles. The trees tickled in a certain way. The vehicles crumpled up like a soda cans. Little humans popped beneath her toes like blood filled bubble wrap.
    After her little stroll through the suburbs, Colleen had doubted she could feel much more shame or horror. Now, that doubt proved false. She tried to will her eyes shut as she had then, but even that had been taken from her. Colleen could spare herself no sensation. She could pick out the individual screams, the individual moans of pain from those who didn’t die immediately, the individual skeletons crunching. The fact that her body got physical pleasure from this only made it worse. One footfall crumpled a bus, and she tried to convince herself that her nipples weren’t becoming erect. Another footfall reduced a fleeing crowd to paste, and she denied to herself that moisture was welling up within. After a few more careful, slow steps, which, she told herself ,hadn’t felt like a fun tickling against her feet, her body turned itself around and went back the way it came.
    The man was waiting, clacking away at his keyboard. “Well,” he said, “I hope you appreciate your power more now, though frankly, I thought that stroll through the ‘burbs would have been enough.” He hit a few more keys. “You may speak.”
    Colleen took a long breath through her nose, held it, then exhaled out her mouth. “Why are you doing this to me?”
    “Arggh, you still don’t get it? A whole city at your beautiful feet and you don’t want to exercise your power over it?”
    “Of course not. Unlike some people, I’m not maladapted.”
    “Fine, if you weren’t impressed by  your size, or your enhanced senses, for which you’re welcome by the way, perhaps a demonstration of your sheer physical strength would convince you to enjoy it.”
    The man stole back control of Colleen’s body. The body strolled the streets once more, this time going a different direction. It didn’t slow down to savor the crunching and squishing as it had before, but Colleen still felt both. She gave up trying to think about other things. Filling up her mind with chatter didn’t help anymore. Her body approached an office building that was about twice her height. She could see her reflection in the glass windows. Before she could process it, her arm shot out and plunged into the building. The hand plowed through crunching walls and humans. Colleen felt the moisture created by their popping bodies. The hand started moving around inside, as if seeking something. When it found its prey, the hand palmed it with greater gentleness than Colleen had thought her new body was capable of. The hand drew back out of the building, which began collapsing immediately thereafter. Her head moved so she could see what was in her hand. Five people (three men, two women) in business wear were sprawled out in her palm. All were in various states of injury. One man appeared to be bleeding heavily. They looked beyond terror. As Colleen watch, her fingers began to curl up. No, she screamed inside her head. Slowly, methodically the fingers continued to close. She felt every bone that snapped or crunched. Organs and muscle were squished to pulp. Red goo oozed out between her fingers. Her eyes wouldn’t close, no matter how much her brain screamed at them. The fist unclenched. Fingers uncurled. Five humans had been reduced to shattered bone and meat that looked like hamburger. Brains leaked out of a couple of heads. The bodies had been mashed together so as to be almost indistinguishable without close examination. Colleen wanted to vomit, but instead her hand rose up to mouth level. Her tongue lanced out, and licked up the whole mess in three swiped. It kept licking the palm to get at all the juices and stuck bits. It tasted sort of sweet and was still warm. She tried to pretend that it didn’t taste sort of good. Every time Colleen thought her horror couldn’t be greater, this guy raised the bar.
    Colleen’s body walked over to another building and repeated it’s initial actions at the first. Smash, plunge, grab, extract. This time the hand simply dumped half a dozen people (three men, three women) straight into her mouth, still living. They squirmed and struggled against her tongue. She could feel every little movement. They cowered. They screamed. They pounded against her tongue. Colleen tried to ignore the feeling between her legs. Her tongue churned them around. It pushed them against the roof of her mouth. The tongue worked dexterously swallowing one and only one victim at a time. A little slide down the throat, and they splashed down into her stomach, one by one. It felt nice and warm to have something in there, but Colleen wished she could retch them all up. This building proved sturdier than the first, and her body managed to munch down about two dozen office workers in much the same fashion before it collapsed in on itself. Apparently satisfied, Colleen’s body turned around, carrying her back to her tormentor.

*******

     “Well?” He said once more.
    “Well, what?”
    “Don’t you see now?”
    “I see that you’re more disgusting than I imagined you ridiculous little pervert. You turned me into a cannibal.”
    “A cannibal eats their own kind, these insects are nothing to you!”
    “They’re human beings, the only insect I’ve seen today is standing on a building right in front of me.”
    “At least you’re starting to get the right attitude, but your supposed to direct it at them,” He stretched out his arms, indicating the city.
    “They’re insects, but not you?”
    “I’m helping you strike out at everything holding you back.”
    “You’re nothing to me but an ant. Nothing, but a virus, a microbe, compared to the people you’ve murdered today. Why haven’t the cops come back and ended you anyway? They’ve had plenty of time while you had me acting out your infantile whims.”
    “They can’t. I’ve sealed this building off using the same technology that I empowered you with. They’ve been trying to batter their way in, and when ever I call you back your delightfully pretty toes sweep them away. They haven’t tried an air assault yet. Probably, they…Oh!” he paused a moment, “Oh, good idea!”
    “What?”
    “I’ve decided on your next target.”
    “What’s it going to be now, you stupi…” Colleen lost control of her mouth in the middle of the question. The man moved her through the streets to her next destination, police headquarters.

*******

    Colleen recognized the building as soon as she saw it. Her fists smashed through the building’s front, killing and maiming dozens caught in their way. As before, the hands combed their destruction for living victims. Again, Colleen was surprised by the fine control and delicacy with which this body could act. This gave her a small flicker of hope. If she managed to free herself, she might actually be able to move around without harming too many people. When each hand was full, they withdrew from the building . Colleen braced herself for another force feeding. Her hands moved, but not to her mouth. Instead, her fingers curved up slightly forming two cups. They moved straight for her breasts. She wished she could cry, vomit, anything to purge her disgust at her body, and at the part of her that enjoyed this. The half dozen cops in each hand were pressed  into Colleen’s breasts. She could feel each indentation. They scrambled against her giving flesh, desperate for any escape. More pressure from the hands. They smooshed. The hands began fondling gently. Each caress spread more pappy, cop paste. Colleen could no longer deny that her nipples were erect. Physically, the mashed bodies were pleasantly warm against her sensitive skin. Morally, twelve people had just died to give her breasts a fairly short lived sensation. She cursed her traitorous body. The hands released her breasts. Police on the ground shot at Colleen continuously throughout, but she could barely feel it.
    Colleen’s hands went back into the hole they had made in the building. They came back out with fresh victims. Colleen figured out their next move, probably before the hands did. They mashed two handfuls of the city’s finest against her vulva. Colleen wished it didn’t feel so exquisite. Gore slicked fingers strummed her clit at just the rhythm she liked. She wondered, how the little twerp on the rooftop figured out her masturbatory preferences. She couldn’t vocalize her rising pleasure. It was just a sweet horrible warmth that filled her body, completely beyond her control. Colleen thought about that feeling. She wished she could never feel it again. Thinking about the good people smashed by her feet, dissolving in her stomach, murdered in her cunt, Colleen made her decision. She committed to it.

*******

      Colleen stood before him again, hands, breasts, and pelvis still coated in a layer of gore. She could feel bits of people sticking to the folds of her labia.
    “I get it now,” she said smiling widely as she could.
    “You do?” The man said.
    “Of course, I’m the most powerful force on this planet. The little people are nothing, but bugs to die before my unbridled pleasure.”
    “That’s better! I knew you would come around once you experienced a nice bit of pleasure, at your new size.”
    “So, now what?”
    “Now that you’re onboard, we unleash your full potential. We empower you completely.”
    “Does that mean you’ll free me to conduct this wanton carnage as my pleasures demand?”
    “Of course, ma’am.” He saluted her and went to work at his keyboard.
    “My name is Colleen, little man, don’t you forget it.”
    “Ooo,” the man replied, “I love sass.”

*******

    Colleen stomped her way up the street, crushing everything she could underfoot. Vehicles popped delightfully, humans even more so. This had to look perfect. To make this look perfect, Colleen made a compromise. She embraced what she had tried to deny all day. On some level, some part of her absolutely loved this. The power of life or death at a footfall. She smashed open buildings and gathered seven people with her gentle grasp. She tossed them into her mouth and chewed. They tasted wonderful and crunched like sardines, bones pulverizing between her teeth. She sauntered up a few more blocks,  lazily dragging her fingers along building fronts, carving out impressive grooves in their masonry. Looking up a street, she saw what she wanted. Colleen descended upon the police blockade.

*******
    Colleen strolled back to the man’s building, holding something in her hand. She faced the building. “Enjoying my wor… Oh, I see that you are.” She smiled.
    The man was sitting in a lawn chair, pants and undies down at his ankles, still holding his erect penis. He ceased his activity and struggled to recompose his clothes, as well as his dignity. Once he was zipped back up, he said, “Of course, it’s always a pleasure to see a woman grow into her absolute potential.”
    “Almost like I learned my place, huh. Anyway, I have a surprise here, for you. A reward for giving me all this.” She brought her hand up and uncurled her fingers. As they unfolded, said fingers revealed six people in uniforms. (four women, three men) “Stand up for your goddess, little piggies.”
    They stood.
    “Good, now will you entertain your goddesses commands?”
    They nodded.
    “Good, now, for your goddess’s pleasure, shoot this stupid fucking rapist.”
    They obeyed. The man went down almost immediately. Colleen deposited her handful on the rooftop gently as she could, which was very. They had promised her that they would call into command and the local governments to try and find a safe way to get her out of the city.
     “Stand back,” Colleen said, “I’ve got one more thing to do.” She grasped the man’s equipment in her hands and wrenched it free of it‘s moorings. Sparks flew where it had been connected to the building’s power supply. She held it up high above her head, and squeezed it as hard as she could, which was also very. The metal and plastic screamed and cracked. Sparks flew out descending around Colleen, but extinguishing before they hit the ground. She wouldn’t let anyone have the ability to control her like that again. Placing the slag back on the rooftop, Colleen sighed. She tried not to tear up, even tears could kill, she remembered. She could smell the blood that coated parts of her body, as well as many of the streets below, awful and metallic. She took a deep breath, and realized that, at that very moment, the gaze of almost every man on earth must have been fixed on her. The smell was bad, but the looking was worse.

The End

Chapter End Notes: