- Text Size +
Awakening.

Chapter one


She sat on her bed cross legged he stared at her in disbelief at the words spoken of a new beginning, his brain struggling to believe what was being said. He was transfixed a living thing caught in a web of mystery, he was captivated he wanted…needed to know more as the story unfolded, her words flowed through the air. He listened intently a whiling participant the blonde haired beauty beckoned him to sit before continuing.

She was eleven years old long hair ending just above her curvy buttocks, her eyes a deep blue, a very attractive girl with a curvy figure and intoxicating personality. She was every boys fairytale she had no shortage of admirers but it was Lukas who she chose to spend her time with, They had grown up together he secretly adored her to although he never allowed his feelings to get in the way of their friendship, this was a boy/girl relationship they were to young to be any thing else. They had played together since childhood no one was closer to her than Lucas was and all the other boys knew it.

Samantha had never shown Lucas any boy girl affection he was her friend and was treated with respect as he did her the line never crossed between them.

She would share her secrets with him even the dark ones that only two girls would speak of, she felt comfortable in his presence and knew he could be trusted. She also knew that he would do anything to please her, she could tell him any thing even personal stuff because she knew he would never say anything, she was the only thing in his world.

He was unaware at the changes she was under going the physical one’s were obvious to him, he had noticed her shape changing, her breasts were getting bigger and her shape had become very curvy. Her bum protruded more it was fuller her hips had become slimmer, she wore dresses now rather than her raggy old jeans and loose tops, she refused to play the usual rough and tumble games, he missed this it was his only chance to hold her close with out her knowing the thoughts dancing in his head.

She on the other hand was maturing in many other ways; she was intelligent and focused many years ahead of her childhood friend, her body was changing at an accelerated rate. She had already started her periods something she had taken great delights in sharing with Lucas, she was so proud that it had happened made her feel like a woman at last.

But there were other things happening to her at a slower more controlled pace, but just as far reaching and intense as all the normal things that every child male or female went through during puberty.

Samantha was becoming much more aware of these changes as each day passed, she had the dreams first …they were so real to her she would wake up her underwear wet from the fluids leaking from her vagina,this scared her at first but she soon realised with a mothers helping hand what was happening to her and would look forward to the dreams.

She did not understand them because it always seemed like she was the unknown thing carrying out the act, she was seeing the results from her own minds eye this was the most exciting thing about them. She would get aroused whilst asleep her fingers between her legs rubbing against her erect clitoris her other hand teasing her pert breasts coaxing immature attempts to orgasm from her hairy sex , her underwear wet from the clear liquid being forced from her body whilst carrying out the act in her dream filled state.

She asked her mother if these dreams were a normal thing for a girl to have, her mother reassured her knowing look in her eye. The untold future already written waiting for the moment when the fire inside her beautiful daughter’s body would burst into life the furnace demanding to be fed a need that would alter her for ever, knowledge is a powerful tool to deliver the poison of a black heart.