- Text Size +
Stella's new pet

It was an average day for Tom. He had been told, by his mother to get his curly brown hair cut. He had been walking to the barbers when he caught sight of Stella, with his dark green eyes. he had never really gotten on with her. She was always picking on him, for being different. The way he dressed, his choice of music. Always finding grounds, to end up in a bloody row. He had a crush on her, though he would never admit it.

It had been a long year at school. Tom dreamed about, asking her to the big end of school party. Still he had no idea how to break it to her.

Stella looked over to him, grinning impishly. As she does in class. She casually walked over to him, gently elbowing him in the chest. Sam looked at her taking in her beauty. Her long silky smooth black hair swept down her back. Her blue eyes glistened in the suns rays. They where a shade of blue, that looked like you where gazing into a midsummers sky.

"Hey there pet" Stella said, while she bowed over to look up at his face. Waving her right hand close to his face.

Staggering backwards, Tom blushed. Hiding his face, behind his long curly hair. "Why do you always do that Stella? My names Tom, I'm not your pet."

"Of course you are pet" Stifling a giggle behind her hands.

"I'm busy can't we do this another time?" Tom went to walk around her. Stella pushed in closer to Tom, pushing him back against a street wall.

"Your going to hurt my feelings, and I came all this way with a present." She pulled out a small black vial from a pocket. Holding it close to Tom's face.

Tom pressed himself up as close as possible, against the brick wall. "What is it?"

"Oh it's nothing really. All you have to do is drink it, and be my pet forever." Her grin widened across her pretty face, wrinkling the corners of her mouth.

"Come off it Stella. Are you mad?"

"Nope. I know you would be a fun pet come on."

"But I don't want to be your pet. And stop calling me that ok!"

"Or what hun? You'll hit poor little old me?"

"What noo… I like. I mean a man never hits a women."

"Really drink this then and be a man." Stella reached out grabbing his hand, opening his palm. Placing the bottle in his hand, closing it. She whipped her hair around, deliberately getting it in his face.

"Don't think to hard ok. I heard that it can grant you one wish." Stifling another giggle. She walked off leaving him alone.

Tom stood there for a moment. Covering his flustered face with one hand. Looking at the bottle in his hand. 'Grant one wish? That's crazy even for her.' He thought solemnly, trying to calm down.

It reminded him of an old perfume bottle. Similar to ones he had seen at his nan's flat. Opening the bottle. It banged and fizzed in his hand. Sniffing at the now bubbling potion. He couldn't smell anything, odd. Checking his surroundings, to make sure the cost was clear. He walked into a back alley, not to far from where he met Stella.

"Grant any wish huh? What's the worst that could happen?" Tom whispered to himself. While checking to make sure he was alone. Pressing it into his lips he drank the liquid. Falling over gagging on it's foul taste. Trying his best not to throw up, holding onto his mouth. He could feel it burn it's way down his throat. Soon his joints burned. It wasn't long before he was on his back, sweating profusely. Gasping for air, trying to call out, only to find he couldn't find his voice. Bones felt like jelly. His skin burned, as if he was going to burn away where he lay. Closing his eyes. He wished for it to end, the pain was to much.

When he opened his eyes again he was covered in a cold sweat. Getting up onto his shaky knees, he immediately keeled over. Every muscle felt like it had been pulled and stretched, in some way. Leaning against something soft. He wiped his brow with his shirt.

Looking up his heart skipped a beat, "What on earth!" Tom couldn't believe it, everything was bigger. Looking at what he was leaning on stumped him. It was a box, an old mouldy brown box. He panicked what was he to do?

Searching his pockets. Throwing lose change, and pocket lint on the ground. Trying to dig out his mobile phone. He was about to use it when, a shadow was cast over him. Looking up a sudden burst of adrenaline and fear, shot through him. It was Stella she smiled down at him.

"See I knew you wanted to be my pet." She cooed kneeling down in front of him.

Tom trembled looking up at Stella. He didn't have many options at his size. He watched her rest her hand on the concrete. Walking over to it, he knew there was little choice.

"That's it pet, hop on the Stella express. We got to get you home." Stella cooed while holding out her hand.

Taking a few shaky steps onto her hand. He felt his stomach hit the back of his spine. As she stood up. Her fingers closed in around him, holding him securely.

Writhing in her grip. He tried to give himself room to breath. Light flooded in as he looked up into Stella's face. He was on his back in the palm of her hand.

Stella stifled a giggle with her offhand. Looking at her captive in hand. She just couldn't wait to put him to work. "Now where to put you while I walk home? Any ideas pet?"

"How many times I'm not your pet!" Tom retorted jumping to his feet.

"Just for that you can't ride in business class." Lowering her hand from her face. She looked at her person. 'Where to put him? In my shoes, nah… maybe. Pockets?' She thought, while idly stroking him with her thumb. His struggling was sending, a strange tickling sensation down her arm. Giving her goosebumps all over.

"Oh I got it." Pulling open a gap in her knee high socks, dropping him in. He came to a stop, around the middle of where her calf muscle was. His frantic struggling in the sock made her blush.

Tom tumbled down into the sock. A faint light just managing to squeeze through, the thick fibres of her clothing. Pressed into her calf muscle. He tried his best to wriggle free but, was held to tightly in place. Everything shook as she started walking. He just hoped that everything was just a dream.

 *  *  *  *

Tom had no idea how long he had been in his prison. He had given up trying to struggle free, ages ago. It only made things worse, He must have sunk another inch or so down in that time. His centre of gravity changed. Along with the fabric, it got incredible tight. Finding it hard to breath, he pressed his hands into her leg. Suddenly the sock was pulled away from him. He could feel air rush past him as he fell to the ground. Landing with a soft thump. He sprang back up a few inches into the air. Felt more like feet to himself. After landing again he looked up to see that Stella was looking down at him smiling. He watched her, kick the last of her knee high sock off. Resting her two bare feet either side of him. "Don't look so glum pet. You are going to have to earn points to get free. Now remember you agreed to this, when you drank that potion. Just let me get more comfortable, before we start ok?"

With that Stella pressed her barefoot onto him. Making sure, to not put too much pressure down on him. Removing her top and skirt. Revealing her lingerie clad body. She took a moment to enjoy the feeling, of having a gentle cool breeze, blow about her body. From an open window in her bedroom.

Tom had just got his bearings when he heard her speak. Unable to respond. He could only watch, as she brought a barefoot down on top of him. Gently smothering him into the carpet. He was afraid, part of him realised she would never hurt him. Still there was a great fear in him, that he would be killed here and now.

Part of his rational mind shut down. For some reason he was loving the fact, he was this close to a woman he cared for. Her foot was a bit sweaty, from her recent walk. It inadvertently covered him in her foot sweat. The warmth helped sooth and calm him, for a moment.

The weight that was gently pressing him into the carpet was lifted. Blinking several times he tried to get his eyes to focus. By the time he could see clearly, her hand had already snaked around his body. Air was rushing past him for the second time now. Looking directly into her blue eyes, his heart skipped a beat.

"There we go much better, don't you think?"

"Y-yeah it really suits you."

"Awe… what a good pet" Stella pulled him closer, gently pressing her lips onto Tom's body. She giggled when she felt him go all limp in her hand.
"You're too precious."

Tom stumbled onto his back. He was seeing stars. Wiping his face, he removed a small layer of moisture.

Stella sat up in bed, bending over she placed him in front of her feet.
"Ok pet, your first job is massage my tired feet. Then if you do a good job. I'll give you a special reward." Blinking down at him, while she said the last sentence.

Rolling off of her hand, onto her soft bed sheets. Tom looked up confronted by her two feet. Shuffling backwards he looked up at her. "No… no I'm not your slave."

"Awe, bad pet."

He watched as she picked herself up stretching her legs out to him. She pressed her left foot down on him. Sitting up she cupped her feet together. Gently squishing him between them.

Tom watched for a second time now, as he was covered by her foot. Then it lifted off of him, resting to his right. She then pressed both feet together. The feeling of being rubbed against her two soft soles, was intoxicating. Struggling with all of his strength against her, was futile and pointless. He kept at it as he was rubbed up and down both feet.

"How is it pet, don't you love being with me?" She said while dragging him across the arch of her foot, one final time.

Tom collapsed on her bed. A bit bruised but nothing broken, sitting up. Looking defiantly into her face. "I'm… not your pet! I'm Tom! Call me by my name already."

"Awe, ok then but you have to earn it, ok pet?"
Getting another idea she pushed herself forward. Tom fell forward, brushing against the front of her panties.
"Pervert" She said playfully. Getting up off the bed she looked behind herself.
"Looks like pet must be punished." She giggled, stifling it behind her hand.

Tom watched as she fell backwards, squishing him to her bottom. He had no idea where he was in relation to her. He simply struggled for air. Everything shook, as he could just make out her laughing. The soft fibres of her silk panties was driving him nuts. He could feel her fidget as she got comfortable. Being rolled around with another part of her soft body. He would hate to admit it but he was loving it. 'Maybe she was right to call me a perv.' He thought feeling things get slightly roomier, underneath her.

"Enough… hahaha, stop" Stella said, through short bouts of laughter. Feeling her little friend press his hands against her. Naughty thing, just wouldn't stop. Getting up holding her sides in a fit of giggles. 
"What a naughty pet." She said rather flustered.

Tom watched from the bed, as she walked over to him. Gingerly grabbing him by his collar. Pressed onto her velvet soft lips again, everything felt nice and safe. Right up to the point where she stuck her tongue out. Feeling the slick muscle drag across his face, put him into a panic. Struggling to get away he felt himself fall downwards. Landing with a soft bump. He found himself resting on top of her breast.

"Pervert!" She went to grab for him. But he made a sudden movement. Falling between, the two orbs that he now sat atop. Sliding between them he found himself stuck. Struggling he tried to force his way out. That's when he felt her fingers wrap around his foot. Closing his eyes, he wished she would be merciful.

Fin