- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

This story is not meant to stereotype anyone, or put anyone down. It is just a story, written for fun, and at a reader's request.

This is fantasy and not real life, so no one gets hurt -- therefore these things should not be emulated, should not e done in for real.

NOTICE: This story contains sexual material not suitable for younger readers. If you are under 18, please back out now.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers, of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

It was Easter afternoon and you just sat down with a plate of food that your family has prepared for one of your annual "get togethers."  Sitting next to you is your cousin's beautiful girl friend Janie.

She's absolutely gorgeous, shinning green eyes, shoulder length dark brown hair, tan skin, nice curves, flat tummy with a sexy belly ring, and beautiful legs and some of the sexiest feet you have ever seen.  She has always been flirty with you, often hugging you and pressing her well firmed breasts in your face or playing with your arms with her fingers and often waving her feet in front of your face and right against your nose. As you start to eat she looks over at you and smiles sexily and tells you: "hey cutie, I know how you love to try different foods and stuff. Soooooo *giggle* I brought you his interesting spice." she hands you a small pepper shaker full of a green-blue powder, you smile and take it and thank her and proceed to put it all over your food and you continue to eat as she smiles at you. 

After you eat you go and lay down on the couch and Janie follows you in and sits next to you and props her feet on your lap as you fall asleep. 

You wake up a bit later and you breathe in fast because you feel something very heavy on you and smell a very familiar odor.  You open you eyes and see Janie looking down on you smiling.  "Awwwww, my little slave finally woke up!" Some how you have shrank! You about 1 cm tall you figure due to how large her foot is.  Her big toe is almost as big as a house to you! "Remember that spice I gave you?" Janie giggles and scruntches her toes around your tiny naked body into her toe crevices and you gag on her foot odor and you start getting hard.  "I know you have a foot fetish and now you will be your family's  foot toy!"

 

Janie rolls your tiny naked frame under her pasive right foot and grind her fragrant toes right into your tiny face and down your body making your body get covered in her foot sweat.  "Now tiny worn, being my slave i order you to lick and rub your godess's toes" Fearing she might snuff out your life you obey.  You stand up and rub her massive big toe with all your might and start licking her sweaty big toe. You are in heaven and realize that this has always been your dream. You climb up her toe and rub it and lick covering area of the front of her toe.  She lifts up her toe and you go under it and start rubbing and licking and kissing and sucking the underside of her toe.   

"Awwwwww, my little foot toy loves his godess's feet! Good boy! but I think you better move on little boy! My other toes are needing some love.  Oh! and of course, the rest of these big sexy feet and my ass and tummy could use some love too."

Chapter End Notes:

Please review and rate! and I have pics of her feet if you ask I pay send them, if you promie to keep them to yourself.