- Text Size +

I awoke quickly from my nap at the sound of the door opening. While to any normal sized person it might sound like a brief and quiet creak, to me it was like the sound of a building buckling in a hurricane. This was because I was not laying in a bed taking a quiet normal nap when I woke up. I had passed out after polishing a pair of flats worn by my master that day.

Katie stepped into the room with a mighty boom. I quivered as I watched her shining white and silver running sneakers slam down on to the hard wood of her bedroom floor. I only stared up at her massive form, my eyes slowly rising from the perfect loops of her shimmering white laces to the stark white socks she was wearing. Above them rose her massive, perfectly tanned calves, glistening as beads of sweat only slightly smaller than my head oozed down them. Past that were her perfectly moisturized knee caps, and large thick tan thighs.

I could feel a kink in my neck develop as my gaze went over the short black running shorts she wore, and up the massive tight t-shirt that covered her small frame. Well, small by comparison to a person who was not shrunk like I was. To me, her compact torso was a massive field of red t-shirt, with two large hills being formed by her small perky breasts. Finally I saw her gigantic face. Her face seemed to be carefully carved out of a smooth stone as I stared up at it, her short dirty blond hair pulled back from it held in place by a dark band.

Then my world was once more filled with the earthquakes of her steps as she walked into her room, closing the door behind her with an ear-shattering boom. Katie bent down over her desk, checking her laptop as she removed her headphones. Even from where I stood, the surprisingly soft rock that she had been listening to while running carried down to me. As she set the headphones on her desk, and tugged the ipod from her waist line, she commanded me in an absent minded fashion, “These shoes aren't going to untie themselves, Slave.”

I rushed across the massive wooden expanse of her bedroom floor, skidding to a stop at her gigantic running shoes. I was still only barely taller than they were, rising up to Katie's ankle. As she stood there, still bent over her computer, quickly typing out responses to her friends' emails and messages, I found myself tugging with all my might at her perfectly bound shoelaces. After a few strong tugs, I had dislodged the bow from one of her shoes and moved on to the other. Once I moved on to the other she pulled out her chair and sat down. With her other shoe untied she casually slid her soaking socks out of them and brushed the shoes from beneath her desk with one careful swing of her foot. Even after several months I still stood in awe of what to Katie was a casual barely noticeable display of her strength. As I stared at the shoes, dozens of my yards away, only about a foot or so to her, which had just moments before sat in front of her I came to realize just how weak I was at my present size. And just how strong a girl I would describe as petite was by comparison.

The sound of one of her favorite albums starting up broke me from my reverie as I snapped my attention from her perfectly clean running shoes to her socks. I slowly approached the sweat soaked fields of cotton that encased her foot. I coughed slightly at the stench of them, still pungent from the run she had just returned from. Slowly but surely I uncurled them from her feet, holding my breath for as long as possible between gasps of air so I didn't have to breath in the deep smell of her sock funk for very long. Once I pulled the second sock from her leg, she scrunched her toes, wiggled them and gently smacked me with them. “Finally!” Her massive voice cooed high above.

Katie disliked shoes and socks, preferring when the weather allowed it to go barefoot or in flip flops. Despite this however, she still demanded that I as her slave keep her various shoes in perfect condition, just in case she did wish to wear them. I turned back to stare at her flats, sitting next to her closet, the fading sun shimmering against the polished black faux leather of them, and then to her shining white sneakers. Eventually my eyes came to rest on her carefully polished toe nails, and well-maintained feet. I sighed as she wiggled them and then spoke like a god on high, “I don't feel your love, slave.” As she wiggled her toes again, I found myself bending down to kiss and rub each of her giant toes while she wiggled them, batted them against my body. And every so often lift them from my caring caresses and then swiftly lower her foot on to me. It was during one of these moments as I quickly felt her toes leave my grasp and leaving me just enough time to gasp as her foot collapsed down upon me, that I remembered the time she shrank me and my life changed. As my body was crushed and formed into her soft supple flesh, the past few months passed before my eyes.

***

I remember that day because she had been wearing shoes. Well boots to be specific. For Katie I found this to be a strange occurrence. As we walked away from class I remember commenting on it, as it had seemed like a better conversation then discussing how bored we had both been in class. “Are you really wearing shoes?” I asked as I looked down at her boots, and then back up to her face.

Katie had laughed, “Yes, why is that weird?”

I smiled, “Well, I just can't remember the last time I saw you in something other than flip flops.”

Katie laughed once more and then responded, “I had no idea that you paid attention to things like that.”

“I just notice little details is all,” I replied. I would often try to hide it, but I did have something of a foot fetish. I had always consoled myself with the fact that who doesn't have a fetish that causes them to pay attention to weird things.

“A-huh,” Katie said, clearly unconvinced. As we walked by a random building, she grabbed me by the arm and tugged me into it. She giggled as she swiftly opened a door into a unisex bathroom. Katie locked the door, and flicked on the light, revealing the smooth white porcelain of the toilet and sink as well as the neutral gray tiles of the bathroom wall.

“Katie?” I asked bewildered as she smiled at me from the door, “What the fuck?”

She just smiled, and asked in an obviously staged sexy voice, “Do you pay a lot of attention to my shoes?”

I laughed, trying to ignore just how weird things had gotten, “Katie, c'mon, I noticed that you had on new boots and...”

“I never said they were new,” Katie said as her smile grew wider. She then shoved me into the wall, I was surprised by her strength for such a small girl. Katie was at least a head shorter than me, but she had with quick ease tugged me into a bathroom and was now throwing me against walls. I realized either I needed to hit the gym more or she was some sort of superhuman.

As I stood there, she flexed and planted her boot on the wall against my waist. I looked down at it then looked back at her as she asked, “Do you think they look cute on me?”

“Uh, yeah?” I asked now actually confused and no longer trying to pretend like I didn't actually like her feet.

“Have you ever thought about,” Katie paused as she looked up at me, “Showing me how cute you think they are?”

“How would I do that?” I asked, taking a long gulp. Part of me was extremely excited, already I could feel my pants tightening, and my mouth watering at the thought of worshiping her feet.

Katie reached up and put a hand on my shoulder, gently pushing me down. I put up no resistance as I slid down the wall, my knees hitting the tile and my face now level with her black leather boots. Katie just smiled down at me and said in a very casual tone like she was asking me to pass her a ketchup bottle, “Lick my boots.”

Without a second thought, I gripped her boot with both hands and began to lick. Starting by running my tongue all along the foot and then slowly up the shaft of the boot that clung to her tight athletic calves. As I stared up her legs, with the jeans practically painted on, Katie just looked down at me and smiled. I felt her gently run her fingers over my face as I licked her boot. If only, I realized later I had been paying attention, or paused at licking her boot. If only I had paused, what happened next wouldn't have occurred.

I was furiously licking Katie's boot. As I was distracted I didn't notice the fact that I was quickly losing my grip on the boot or the fact that the expanse of black leather before my face was growing very large and very fast. Within moments I found that I was no longer licking the boot, it was just out of reach. It was at this moment that I realized that my jeans had fallen to the floor, and my shirt was hanging around me like a dress. My shoes and socks had fallen off long ago as I found myself quickly becoming too small to even support the fabric of my shirt.

Suddenly, the shirt fell down around me, leaving me standing in a massive lake of fabric as an enormous black leather boot landed with an ear-shattering thud next to me. “Perfect,” boomed Katie's saccharine voice now magnified hundreds of times.

For the first time my eyes rose up the massive expanse that was Katie. My eyes slowly crawling over the boot I had just been licking like no tomorrow, my saliva still dripping down the shiny black leather. Up the smooth denim of her jeans, the casual black fur of her North Face jacket and finally her face. Her face was somehow even more beautiful now as I gazed up at it than when I had looked down at her at normal size. All of her features seemed to have been carved from a mountain side, and her beautiful honey colored hair was pulled back letting me drink in each of her perfect white contours. Katie lifted up one of her hands and casually waved down at me before with one mighty sweep of her foot shoved my clothes and myself away and into the corner of the bathroom.

I found myself tumbling end over end as her massive foot just came tumbling across the lake of my former clothes. The clothes over took me and I eventually found myself in the middle of their heap, wedged somewhere near the top. I heard the loud thud of Katie's bag hitting the floor and then through the gaps in the fabric saw her face as she spied down into my clothes. Her massive and soft hand quickly peaked through and grabbed me. Katie set me down on the cold tile as she picked up my clothes and stuffed them into her bag before zipping up the oversized thing quickly.

Katie then threw her bag over her shoulder and turned back to me, standing in the center of a now gigantic tile what seemed to be hundreds of feet from her. In one smooth, almost too fast to be believed step, Katie's foot dropped down next to me resulting in a tremor and a massive gust that bowled me on to my side. All around me I heard Katie laugh, the sound bouncing off all the tiles. “Come on, get up!” Katie said as she lifted her foot high again, and I could see the smooth perfect bottom of the boot as it came crashing down toward me. I screamed rolling away as quickly as I could, with another thunderous crash her boot landed next to me. This time I scrambled to my feet and started running.

I gazed sky ward to see her face with a smile that before this very moment I would've only classified as adorable. Now of course I realized that she was smiling in such a fashion because to her it was adorable that I thought I could somehow run away from her in this small and sealed bathroom. “Cute,” Katie boomed as she brought her foot over me with lightning speed and slammed it in front of me while I was still in mid-stride. I crashed directly into the boot, falling over and landing on my ass, legs spread out before me.

As I sat trying to collect my thoughts, the reality of my situation finally dawned on me. I was running away from a tiny girl's booted feet, in a cramped unisex bathroom after she had somehow just shrunk me. Suddenly there was another massive earthquake and I turned to see her other foot now behind me. Katie had in just a few seconds trapped me between her feet. I once more turned my head high above me, while her head quickly bathed me in shadow as she craned it to look down at me. “Katie!” I called up, “Why did you do this to me?”

Katie only laughed, “Do you think I can hear you down there?”

I scrambled to my feet, cupping my hands and shouting at the top of my lungs, “WHY!?”

She turned her head quizzically to one side before slowly bending all the way down towards me. As she bent down I felt every urge to run but Katie merely squeezed her feet closer together and I was trapped between her warm black boots. Her fingers grasped me as she yanked me from between the tight space of her feet. Without any concern she raised me high into the air, I could feel my stomach churn as she held me by the arms and swung me over to the sink.

Katie set me down on the edge of the porcelain altar, now large enough to me to contain a small house. She then took a seat on the toilet and I watched as she slowly tugged off her right boot. “You're probably asking why,” Katie finally said, as she peered into the dark abyss that was her boot before setting it down on the ground. I watched as the shaft of it now fell limply to the side, I shuddered wondering how badly that would've hurt me if I had stood underneath it when it fell. “I mean, for some reason they always want to know why,” Katie said to herself more than me.

I was transfixed on her face which wasn't even looking at me as her hand came up felt around the edge of the sink before her fingers brushed across me and then her hand grabbed me. I was trapped in her now steel like grip as she brought me out in front of her. “I remember my first shrunken man, he couldn't believe that it happened to him. He was an idiot though, tried to escape,” Katie laughed as she looked at me, “Don't try to escape, I'll stomp you. The second guy was smarter though, thought he could go for help somewhere. He got out of my room, held out in the kitchen for a bit but I had my dog sniff him out and then my cute doggie had a snack.” I gulped, frightened at how cutesy her voice had become reminiscing about how she had fed a man to her dog. “The last guy, he just didn't get it. Always asking even after months why I did it,” Katie then looked down at me, “I don't like my slaves to ask questions. I don't shrink you things because I want to talk to you or something. I shrink you because I know you'll make a great slave. I mean take you for instance.” Katie bent down and readjusted the shaft of her boot, “I didn't pick you cause you looked particularly strong or something. I picked you because I've noticed how much you look at my feet, you must think you hide it well but it's ridiculous. And I figured, why should I shrink a random guy I want to worship me when I can just shrink a guy who already would worship me. Well, today you proved that you are just awesome at doing that.” Katie then released me as I hung over the mouth of her boot.

I fell the dozens of feet reaching my hands out along the sides of the smooth boot shaft to slow my descent. Eventually I was able to grip the sides and right myself so that I landed without any injuries. As I stood on the smooth, slightly damp insole of her boot I only stared up at Katie's face while she smiled, “And look your smart enough not to get hurt when I drop you in there. Hope you can get comfortable just as quick.” Suddenly I watched as her sock covered foot crept down into the hole. Without hesitation I dropped into a prone position and tried to lay myself in a way that I'd be able to breath as her foot cut off the only way for air to exit and enter. Her foot smashed itself down upon me, my body melding into her damp somewhat sweaty sock. She wiggled her toes, bashing them against my head, and then rubbed her foot into me till she felt comfortable. “You're definitely a keeper,” I heard her say through the leather as I heard the long slow zipper of her boot sealing my doom.

Katie then stood, and I felt like I was going to die beneath her full now-gigantic weight, then all of it rippled from the lower half of my body to my shoulders and head as she took her first step. Then I found myself hanging in the air as if I had just been risen high enough to briefly experience zero gravity before the whole weight of her came crashing down. As I slowly tried to block out this terrifying experience, I heard her laugh and then begin to whistle.

To the outside world, Katie merely stepped out of the bathroom and walked out of the building while whistling a happy tune.

***

I never recalled passing out but I must have as Katie went through her day because the next thing I remember was the sound of the zipper being tugged down and watching as Katie's gigantic foot receded from the boot. I felt the whole boot tip downward as my body crumpled down in the heel area. Every inch of my body was covered in sock lint and foot sweat, and my hair plastered to my head like I had just run a marathon. Katie stared down at me through the shaft of her boot and smiled, “Hey there, little guy.” Her hand then came in and scooped me out.

The fresh air hit me in a beautiful wave and I found myself taking deep lungfuls of air into my body. Katie dropped me a few of my feet from the ground, and I collapsed onto the hard wood of her floor. I looked around the massive room. Katie sat directly in front of me in a chair that could dwarf buildings, next to a desk that could take up city blocks. All around the room was furniture so huge that my mind was having trouble discerning what the function of each piece could be before my gaze would turn back to Katie. Whenever I took in her enormous form I could suddenly connect the dots between her size and every day items like her dresser. As I spun about trying to take it all in, she cleared her throat and then said one word, “Slave.”

I paused for a moment, before she clarified, “Yes I am talking to you, do you see any other slaves in the room?” I then slowly turned back to her, next to her was one of her boots the one which I had been riding in all day, her left boot though was still on and she gestured down to it and commanded, “I'm your master now slave, and I don't remove my own shoes. Now hurry up, you know how much I hate wearing shoes.” Katie laughed and I could only stare back at her.

When Katie stopped laughing she stared back down at me, then her glare grew harsh, and she barked, “Now slave!”

As the words carried to my ears I suddenly felt my body burst forward with action. I don't know if it was fear or some perverse excitement that drove me to her black leather boot but I ran to it. I then clambered up on to her foot and then grabbed at the small ruffles of her boot leather to carry me high along the boot. I reached the top of the zipper in a time that surprised even me. I for some reason found myself looking out across the room, quickly becoming frightened as I realized just how high the top of her calf was at my new size. Realizing there was only one way down, I gripped the zipper of her boot and slowly tugged down at it before I started to slip losing my footing and then my small body weight pulled it down at a frightening speed as I dropped to the ground. I landed in a heap but Katie didn't seem to mind, as all I saw her do was casually move her foot from her boot, then pick the boot up and set it down next to the other one.

I coughed as she planted her socked feet next to me. Each of her socks had collected hours of her boot sweat, and now the air around them was positively putrid. “Take off my socks now,” Katie ordered, still speaking at her normal volume which was to me the echoing sound of announcements at a huge festival. I trudged up to the socks doing my best to avoid breathing in their stench, but I couldn't help it, I needed to breath and so with every breath in came the smell. I tried to breath through my mouth but that only made it worse as I somehow could taste her sweat soaked socks. After what seemed an eternity I was able to remove her socks, and I watched as she wiggled her toes about and then gently hit me with her foot.

I was surprised I was expecting the blow to knock me over, but it seemed to be a genuinely playful tap. Katie kept brushing her toes and foot against me, bouncing me between one and the other until finally she snatched me up by scrunching her toes and lifted me up to her waiting hand. Her hand then carried me on to her desk and she set me down next to a few bottles and jars of what seemed to be make up or lotion. Then Katie leaned back and her gigantic feet landed before me causing a tremor in the desk. Katie's hand then leaned over me and remove the cap of a jar and she then said, “I like my feet to be well taken care of Slave. So make sure to rub that lotion in really well.” I sighed, unsure of why I did it, perhaps it was fear, perhaps even then on that first day I was already resigned to my new life. As I began to rub the lotion into her massive feet, ensuring they maintained their soft texture, I thought about the first person she had mentioned. The man who she had stomped to death for trying to escape. I found myself wondering, did she crush him with her bare feet, the same feet that I was now massaging and moisturizing. I swallowed hard, or had she crushed him in a pair of shoes that she had once worn him in. If I disobeyed would I suddenly find the smooth sole of her black boot crashing toward me for real?

***

And so I had never disobeyed. Katie's massive foot was casually pressing me down on to the hard wood floor of her bedroom and I realized that the previous few months had passed without any attempt to escape by myself. As she scrunched her toes, trapping my head and shoulders in the gap between two of them I realized that the mere threat of being stamped out by her had prevented me from trying to do anything but be her slave for the past several months. Katie lifted me into the air and she dangled her foot about, twisting my body about with her toes and foot before lowering it again.

My legs hit the ground and were quickly covered by her soft heel, and as the rest of my body came to rest upon the cool wooden floor so her foot came to rest upon me till my head hit the ground and was left open to the air through the gaps between her toes. Her titanic voice carried down to me, “Clean out the space between my toes slave.” Without a second thought, I began to lick out the fleshy gaps between her toes, I heard Katie giggling high above me though whether it was from my cleaning or something she was reading I had no idea.

I never knew how much time passed anymore, I knew that eventually Katie turned on a light rather than let the sun's rays fill her room so it was presumably night time when she stood up and stretched. Katie then bent over and picked me up, I could barely move since the weight of her gigantic foot upon me as always had rendered my whole body asleep. She held my torso between her thumb and forefinger and shook me back and forth, my limp body flailing every which way. I called out in pain as suddenly my whole body was covered in pins and needles. Katie lifted me high up to her face, still shaking me every so often. I began to feel uncomfortable as she stared at me with her chocolate colored eyes and a wide grin playing across her huge pink lips. “Do you know what today is, Slave?” She asked, I had no idea what day it was and I knew that Katie had no interest in speaking to me from my previous attempts to talk to her that generally ended with her threatening to punish me for my insolence. As I expected she quickly answered, “It is the six month anniversary of the day I got you.”

I swallowed hard, had it really been six months? Katie was smiling a massive smile with her bright white teeth shining at me. The scarier part I realized is that to this cute petite young woman, she didn't view it as the day she shrunk or captured me but merely the day she got me, like I was some object that she had purchased in a store. “That means that you've officially lasted longer than all of my other slaves,” Katie said as she started walking, even being held in her hands I could feel the thunderous falls of her feet on the hard ground. “I think that makes you kind of special, Slave,” Katie explained as she sat down on gigantic bed, “Maybe it even means you're deserving of a bit of a reward.” Katie giggled as she set me down on her night stand.

I stood there, body still somewhat limp as I watched her take off her shirt, and then her running shorts. This was followed by her flinging her bra, and panties across the room with a laugh. Katie then turned her full naked form toward me, and I turned my head from side to side taking in her mountainous tan body. Every inch of it was carefully tone from her regular running schedule, Katie then picked me in her hand as she rolled back on to her back. “Your reward, little thing,” Katie explained, “Is that you finally get to touch other parts of my body besides my feet.”

Katie then set me down on to her right breast. Once her breast had been something I could've easily cupped my entire hand over but now as I lay spread eagle upon it I realized neither my feet or hands could touch the edges. Katie's fingers then gently rested on my back as she began to massage me into her breast. It was as this happened that I suddenly realized how she had placed me. Suddenly my whole crotch and lower abdomen were being pushed against by her rising nipple, as it rose though she pressed her finger onto my buttocks and shoved a couple of times ensuring that my now hard penis was being shoved directly into her nipple and areola.

With one swipe of her hand she knocked me from atop her breast sending me tumbling down to her chest. I could only stare as she now cupped her own breast massaging it little by little. Then between gasps, Katie's booming voice resonated all around me, “Downward, Slave!”

At first I was unsure of what she wanted me to do, and then I realized that she meant down her body. Slowly I tried to stand but couldn't on her shaking abs, so I half crawled and half ran on all fours across her expansive belly. Finally I came to her engorged woman hood, I tried to navigate my way carefully but suddenly I was grasped from on high.

Katie's hand forcefully rubbed me against her fully sized clitoris producing giant-sized moans that seemed to come from all around me. Just as I started to become used to the sensitive flesh of her clitoris, Katie carried me downward rubbing me on the moist lips of her pussy before pushing me feet first in. Suddenly she was pushing me in past my shoulders and for a brief moment my body was completely inside her, feeling the crushing power of her vagina, then I was suddenly out gasping for air. Then suddenly inward once more.

I had lost count by the time she came, her feminine juices rushing all over me as she dropped me limply below her crotch. I lay there in her wet spot, while all around me I watched her tone form also seem to lay limp for a few minutes. Then her leg rose high over me, and I was jostled all about by the shifting of her massive form. Suddenly I rose into the air for a brief moment before landing with an audible splat back on to the wet spot of her sheets. I looked around and then saw her vagina staring back at me next to the bed, I craned my head high up to where Katie was standing with a smile.

Her gigantic hand came and plucked me up, “You're in need of a wash, Slave.” Katie then carried me as she walked into her adjoining bathroom. She set me down not in the sink like she normally did but in the shower. I didn't know how to react to the fact that I was standing in the center of the slick and clean white porcelain of her tub. Suddenly, the whole tub shook as she also stepped in. Before I realized what happened the thunderous sound of the shower being turned on filled my ears and I was pelted with surprisingly warm drops of water.

Katie looked down at me laughing as I tried to dodge the huge pellets of fast moving water. Each hit from one felt like a dodge ball hitting me. Katie then arranged herself so she was standing over me, all of the water hitting her body and only the softer runoff from her body coming down on me. “Don't worry, Slave,” she said while looking down at me, “I won't let the big bad shower hurt you.” She then playfully hit me with her foot before she grabbed her bar of soap and began lathering herself.

I just stood beneath her, letting the soapy runoff rain down on me while Katie shifted about washing off the sweat and juices from not only my 'reward' but her run earlier in the day. It was strange for once to not be in immediate fear of her, as I dodged about trying to avoid being hit by her feet or the shower water, I found myself remembering Katie back when I was normal sized and she was just another friend of mine at college. I remembered her being sweet, and nice, then the water turned off and she began drying herself off with a towel before stepping out. I suddenly then had all those memories drift away as she left me in the tub while she went to dry off and presumably get dressed.

I slowly drip-dried as I stood in the tub which I now realized was a massive prison. There was no way I could actually climb the walls of it, they were too smooth. I merely had to wait till Katie came back. That was the Katie I was accustomed to now, I realized, the Katie who treated me like a thing that could be left lying around and the Katie who expected me to clean her shoes because that was my job. How could she be the same person I wondered as I heard her voice boom, “Oh where oh where is the insole for these flats?”

I then felt the quakes of her foot falls as she came into the bathroom and looked down at me from on high. Katie's honey-colored hair was now down framing her face, and she was wearing a pretty blue and white dress. In her hands were the pair of flats that I had polished earlier that day. “There is is!” She said as she stared down at me, speaking as if I truly was some comfortable insole she had bought just for the purpose of making her feet more comfortable. Katie's hand shot down and she picked me up, she then smiled as she set the shoes down on the ground and held me over them, “Since it's your sixth month anniversary, Slave, I'll let you choose. Left or right?”

I sighed, it didn't matter which one it was, walking would always be painful and she would always play with whichever one I was in, grinding me into the ground or the like. “Left,” I called out randomly, and found myself surprisingly happy at the fact that I was able to speak to my owner about a decision she was going to make.

“Okie doke,” Katie said as she placed me carefully into the left flat. I watched as she slipped her foot into the right one, and then slowly brought her left foot down on to me. As always the soft flesh of her foot pressed carefully onto me and she said, “Ooo, still as comfortable as the very first time.”